Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thread closed.

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Citrine Restaurant is so very pretty! :) Very nice exterior of the venue! The dormers and the flower box windows look so very nice! The flowers along the edges of the building looks pretty. The yellow citrus colour scheme of the exterior and interior looks so very nice! Nice outdoors dining area on the front and side porches , for sims to enjoy eating outside in the air. The awnings are nice in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! The type and placement of the dining tables and chairs looks very nice. The flowers are pretty touches on the tables. Very nice type of windows used. Sims will enjoy dining with sunshine coming in through the large window. The booths corner dining nook is very nice! The oils bottles are nice on the wall. Very nice bar counter area. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink with their meals. The wall fountains and planter boxes look nice either sides of the counter.
    Lamore della Madre Cafe is so very nice nice also! Very nice design of the exterior! The dormers and open shutter flower box windows are very pretty! The awnings look nice over the front windows. The red and white colour scheme of the venue looks very nice. The red and white umbrella covered tables are nice for the sims to sit at and enjoy dining in the sunshine. The nook area with the picnic tables and bordered by hedging and red flowers looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The wall texture, the red roses on the tables and the red curtains look so very nice! Very nice fireplace sitting area.
    The builds are very nice! :)
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Both your new restaurants look beautiful, Folly! Lámore della Madre Cafe is just stunning, I love the red and green together! :blush:
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Citrine Restaurant is such a Beautiful and elegant restaurant, Folly! The landscaping is divine and I Love the formal look of the interiors. :)

Lámore della Madre Cafe has So much personality! Love, Love the bold accent colors used throughout this Charming build. Very nicely set up with the private tables. The new brick walls look fabulous in there. :blush:<3
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Rose lovely to see you :) Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and support you always take the time to leave such detailed comments. Sorry for the late reply just recovering from a bout of the flu. :/ Wish you a wonderful week . Big Hugs Folly
    Thank you Vethesims, the colour combination was inspired by a house I seen on the net. :) Folly
    Hi dear Cath :) So happy you like Citrine Restaurant for some reason it reminds me of you and almost dedicated it to you. But I am working on something else now :) Thank you for your lovely comments and support . Big Hugs Folly
  • Options
    I am sorry that you have had the flu :( That is not nice. I hope that each day you feel a little bit better. Sending get well thoughts to you <3
  • Options
    Thank you sweet Rose :)<3
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Beautiful façade to Citrine Restaurant, I really love the fresh lemon colour, looks very Summery :)
    Lámore della Madre Café is so wonderfully romantic, the interior design is stunningly intimate and cosy :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Hi dear Folly! :) Apologies, I forgot to visit your thread, but I'm glad that you bumped it! :)

Anyways, wonderful builds since my last visit! :smiley:
    Pocket Jade Starter is a wonderful starter! Love the dashes of blue and great flooring design! Awesome price too! :smiley:Gull's Dive is a breezy nautical-themed seafood restaurant! Lovely water feature out front! :smiley:Salacia Restaurant is a beautiful luxurious restaurant! Lovely architecture and really beautiful interior! :smiley:Citrine Restaurant is a cozy restaurant build! Love the sun room and cozy design as well! :smiley: And Lámore della Madre Cafe is very gorgeous! Lovely color, beautifully designed, and very gorgeous interior! :smiley:

I already added each of these to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Hi Masajo :) So happy to hear that you like my new restaurants, I had fun building them. Thank you for stopping by. Hugs Folly
    Hi Ryan Thank you so much for your support and lovely comments on my builds. I do not seem to get the time to stop by here as I use to and once again I have fallen behind with catching up with friends and updating this thread too. :/ Hugs Folly
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Hey Folly, Sorry for missing all your wonderful new uploads. Just opened the gallery and gave them all well deserved favs! <3 I particularly love your restaurants and the cafe. Good to be back! Went to visit my family in U.S. Missed playing the game and the community. Hope you are doing well. Hugs <3
  • Options
    Hi dear Yanti lovely to see you I hope you had a wonderful holiday catching up with your family. :) Thank you for your kind words and support for my builds, like you I do not get as much time as I would like to catch up with my fiends here, Looking forward to seeing what your create with the new garden pack. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    A few new builds to share :)
    Eaux Tranquilles Restaurant

06-21-16_4-22-39nbspPM_zpsg0vbdovw.png

06-21-16_4-31-29nbspPM_zpsw4judb39.png

06-30-16_7-29-13nbspPM_zpszefcdlzj.png

06-30-16_7-29-50nbspPM_zpssshool7v.png

06-26-16_7-03-29nbspPM_zpsehxyuwoi.png

06-21-16_4-15-52nbspPM_zpsvtazvyil.png

06-21-16_4-31-41nbspPM_zps8npkubkt.png

Pebble Lane Cottage, this build is for lane way lots so your sim's have a bit of privacy from foot traffic. :)
    06-22-16_8-07-41nbspPM_zpsad3wr7mh.png

06-22-16_9-44-11nbspPM_zpsk7a0m8fd.png

06-22-16_9-40-23nbspPM_zpsfb3aok8l.png

06-25-16_4-04-24nbspPM_zpswjwb7xdk.png

06-25-16_4-06-35nbspPM_zps6eqnlht8.png

Modern Mink
    07-06-16_7-31-44nbspPM_zps8oxxap1g.png

07-06-16_7-32-19nbspPM_zps7njaixlo.png

07-06-16_8-15-30nbspPM_zpsc57ftrcu.png

07-06-16_8-16-32nbspPM_zpsax0wmonr.png

07-06-16_8-14-50nbspPM_zpsu3fd6buh.png

07-06-16_7-03-37nbspPM_zpsrqffa7pa.png

07-06-16_8-15-47nbspPM_zpsy5ntpp1x.png

07-06-16_8-15-59nbspPM_zpsghgz8qrg.png

Back with more soon thank you for stopping by. Hugs Folly

• Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Gorgeous new builds, @follyfoot ! Have you shared them on the gallery?
  • Options
    Each of the builds are so very nice! :)
    The layout and design of Eaux Tranquilles looks so very nice! :) The exterior and the outdoors areas look so very pretty! The roofing and the dormers are very nice! Very nice outdoors dining areas! Sims will enjoy eating meals at the umbrella covered tables in the outdoors air. The water fountain looks so very nice in the midst of one the outdoors dining areas! The flowers and plants look pretty around the edges of the fountain. The awnings are a nice touch on the exterior walls, and the flower box windows look very pretty! The water looks very nice in the build. The street lamps and hanging flower lamps look great the way they are lining the water edges. Very nice interior of the venue! It looks very nice how the dining tables and chairs are set up. The candles are nice touches on the tables. The wall paneling looks very nice.
    Pebble Lane Cottage is very pretty! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! Very nice roofing! The roof covered front gate entrance looks nice. The flowers in the front garden and either sides of the gate look so very nice! The water fountain looks very nice there. Very nice furnishing of the interior. The colour scheme of the living room looks nice. Your sim looks tired! The wall tiling and brick textures in the kitchen gives a nice look to the room.
    The modern style of Modern Mink looks very nice! Very nice slanted roofing! The windows look nice how they are placed in the build. It look great how you have used the round wall dividers in the front outdoors area! The layout of the build looks very nice! Very nice modern furnishing of the interior of the home. The black, white and grey colour scheme looks very modern stylishly nice. The chequered flooring in the kitchen looks nice. Very nice sofa seat sitting area for sims to enjoy resting in front of the fire watching tv. The books and clock are homely touches on the fireplace ledge. The windows table nook in the living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy very nice views of the outdoors through the windows when sitting there reading or dining.
    The homes and restaurant are very nice! :)
  • Options
    fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    I love each one of them @follyfoot. Your such an amazing builder. Now if we could just get you to share some links so we don't have to go on a search, that would be perfect.

I did however find each one on the Gallery and gave you a fav for each. Great job on all of these.
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Dear Folly, I adore your new uploads! WOW! <3 They are just so breathtaking! Great design for the restaurant! I love the outside dining area and the wonderful decor. The cottage is adorable, just like all your other cottages! Lovely to see a modern build from you too. Again great design and very chic! Already added them to my favourites. Have to double check in case I missed one. Hugs <3
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Gorgeous new builds, I would dearly love to visit Eaux Tranquilles, the outdoor dining area looks so serene and beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wonderful new additions! :smiley:
    Eaux Tranquilles Restaurant is a gorgeous Italian restaurant build! Love that it was built on a diagonal! Lovely water feature too and beautiful interior! :smiley:Pebble Lane Cottage is a charming cottage build! Very rustic and complex layout! Wonderful roofing design! Wonderful landscaping and lovely interior design too with a soft color scheme! :smiley: And your Modern Mink build is a fantastic modern home! Very complex architecture and fabulous roofing work! Love the idea on using dividers from Dine Out to use as a fencing, and very sleek interior design too! :smiley:
    I already added these to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    bouquetcatcherbouquetcatcher Posts: 1,355 Member
    So amazing Folly! Just beautiful work. The restaurant made my jaw drop!!! Stunning. I love the pops of red outside.
    16975504789_dfde933ce1_o.jpg
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Your work is always gorgeous! I've been enjoying going through this thread of yours looking at all your goodies again. Everything is already faved by me!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    It has been too long since I have stopped by this forum. When I do have time for sims I am usually building so you can catch me on the gallery. It is very early in the morning here and I hope to do a lot of catching up to day if RL does not intervene. :/

Thank you StSciurus :) Yes they are all on the Gallery and just a few more lol that I have not had the time to share. :)

Hi Dear Rose that you so much for your very thoughtful comments you are such a treasure for this forum. I have had a lot on in RL a beautiful new gran daughter is one of the happy events and a few worrying with my brother in law and father. Rose do you know the best link for how to use this forum, my computer skills are sadly lacking and I would like to post links to builds and friends. Hugs Folly

Thank you so much Fid for your wonderful compliments and taking the time to find them on the Gallery. Yes I need to take the time to find out how to use this forum properly my computer skills are sadly lacking. :)

Hi Dear Yanti thank you for your wonderful support and kind words I miss not having the time not to catch up with my dear sim friends. Hugs Folly

Thank you Masajo :) That sounds wonderful a sim friend get together at Eaux Tranquilles with good food and wine. :) xox Folly

Hi Ryan I hope all is well. :) Thank you for the wonderful feed back and kind comments on my builds. Hugs Folly
    Thank you Bouquetcatcher, lovely to see you here. So happy to hear that you liked my restaurant , building on the angle is always challenging to me . :)

Hi Meagan Love the new Avi thank you for your lovely comments and support. Hugs Folly
    Post edited by follyfoot on
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Hello :)
    Congratulations on the birth of your new little grand daughter! <3 That is very lovely and so special! I am sorry that the health of your brother in law and Father is not too good. I send hugs to you as you caringly and lovingly support them in all that their day by day lives and health situation.
    To link your builds to the website version of the gallery, go to https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery
    Then search for your builds by using your origin id name. This is a link to your studio section of the gallery
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Follyfoot&max=50&maxis=false

Then press on the build, and there will be a pop up window. Copy the website adress that is in the adress bar, then paste it with your build in the post on the forums thread .

I hope that helps you :)
  • Options
    Ok my plans to spend the day simming have just been scuttled. :/
    So this is the only build I have pictures of to share today. Heathlands. :)
    07-15-16_4-18-16nbspPM_zpsfxstawln.png

07-24-16_8-46-59nbspAM_zps1a3i3kjl.png

07-24-16_8-43-03nbspAM_zpsni5zr0nq.png

07-24-16_8-40-10nbspAM_zpsxv0y4nm5.png

07-24-16_9-44-50nbspAM_zpsvgjuyiix.png

07-24-16_9-45-51nbspAM_zpswri1ff8e.png

07-24-16_8-42-08nbspAM_zps9ehzgy5d.png

07-24-16_8-42-50nbspAM_zpsbm29sc7e.png

07-24-16_8-41-19nbspAM_zps2iajzq0j.png

07-24-16_8-41-40nbspAM_zpsflwwlaqg.png

07-24-16_8-45-22nbspAM_zpsky3uctmh.png

Thank you for stopping by. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Thank you Dear rose you are very kind. <3:)
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Another fantastic build, @follyfoot ! :smiley: I especially like the roofline of Heathlands.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top