Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I got my NRaas Mods downloaded to start updating my Mods in a few days.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Watching Attack on Titan :3
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    SubtleSimmingSubtleSimming Posts: 196 Member
    I went on a run in the park this morning :)
  • Options
    JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    This:

CjUlQ2wWsAAlQ26.jpg:large

This made me happy! Lol!

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Uploading my sim's wife with long blond hair to The Gallery today. B)
  • Options
    AngiesSmithAngiesSmith Posts: 414 Member
    This:

CjUlQ2wWsAAlQ26.jpg:large

This is beautiful <3
    AngiesSmith.png
  • Options
    JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    seeing this picture above me... omg that was soo funny.
    nenKuBE.gif
  • Options
    poisonedcheekspoisonedcheeks Posts: 34 Member
    ice cream <3
    Official Tumblr
    [url="http ://sims4bluebutterfly.tumblr.com"]Sims 4 Story - Blue Butterfly[/url]
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    There was a misunderstanding between a friend and I and we cleared the air.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    aavemyrskyaavemyrsky Posts: 143 Member
    -I had banana pancakes for breakfast!!!
    -I hennaed my hair yesterday and I love the results.
    -I had awesome time with my partner today! Sometimes, when we don't remember to take time for each other, we start feeling disconnected from each other and now that we've been together for almost 3 years, we're starting to realize that taking care of the relationship is really important. Today we cuddled and talked for hours and got that connection back 100%. It amazes me how I'm still feeling butterflies and almost light-headed with him. I'm so in love.
    -I'm looking forward to our trip to my hometown, we're leaving on Tuesday. We have a lot of great plans and I can't wait meeting my old friends.
    -Yesterday I had a great night with my friends here. We won't be seeing each other for like a month because of my travels, and that makes me quite sad. But it was great to talk about everything and it made me reflect on the past year, how I've actually managed to get comfortable in this new city and how much I've grown. I love my studies here and almost can't wait for autumn, when the courses start again. But first, I'm going to enjoy the summer <3

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've updated my NRaas Mods and my game is running great now.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    I restocked all the fruit in my house today!!
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    While watching a few past episodes of The Good Wife, I sketched out a one-story modern home design. It will be another tiny home for a 15x20 lot, and I hope to build it tomorrow night.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Waking up in the morning for once. Regretting it now as it's only 17;34 and I've been bored out of my mind since I got up.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    Crazy_SimsLoverCrazy_SimsLover Posts: 30 Member
    I had a take back Tuesday by playing the Sims 2. I am now playing it until the day I die!!!! I can't believe how awesome it is.

Actually truth be told I only got it in the beginning if the year as a present from the bestest friend ever, and I have been playing it ever since lol.

Sims forever!
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Happy Simming @Crazy_SimsLover Sims 2 has a really special place in my heart. Current fave (even if it won't run on my computer :()

I'm just happy to be home :blush:
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited June 2016
    Looking at Twitter after my trainwreck of a History exam this morning! xD

https://twitter.com/hashtag/edexcelhistory?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash&lang=en-gb

It probably wasn't as bad as I think it was, but I have to wait two months for my results, so Twitter will cheer me up beforehand! xD
  • Options
    ^^ reading DarkSuperNinja's signature put a smile on my face LOL
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    ^^ reading DarkSuperNinja's signature put a smile on my face LOL

Why thank you! xD
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    As odd as it sounds, finally getting most of the yard mowed today.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Seeing Finding Dory with my friend and it being Tuesday meant it was discount day, so I saw it for a fairly reasonable price :mrgreen:.

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Getting the Kids Room Stuffpack Announcement 2 weeks after Dine Out.
  • Options
    cuddles5427cuddles5427 Posts: 101 Member
    Rekindling the desire to write my simlit. Also, going bungee jumping with my friends.
    SiggyForSimsNow_zpsk1i15rwv.png
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Taking the bins out. No-where did it feature in any part of my day.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member

This! I sketched it out last night and it really only took me this long to build and decorate it on the Mid-Nowhere lot on the island in Windenburg. It also includes a basement with access from the front porch. I'll test it out soon before I upload it to the Gallery.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee