Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TheSims3.com Undergoing Maintenance

Comments

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I'm cautiously optimistic myself as well...

I'm quite impressed - 8 days! Vs the 7wks/3day from previous time. This means the protest sig can come down... for now. Let's hope it stays working so that THESE -

Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg

won't be needed again. However -
    [url=http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/890045/thesims3-com-undergoing-maintenance/p1][img]http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w489/blkflcn/Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg[/img]

... just in case...

*backs away slowly*
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    @SimGuruDrake
    Lexers615 wrote: »
    the issue with purchases made during the bug don't seem to be fixed at all. For example, I bought four store badges on June 10th, and they are still not showing up...
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    Skylah456Skylah456 Posts: 95 Member
    I can't seem to install the store sets like the nursery and kids rooms. Says some features aren't updated but my game is fully patched?
  • Options
    OmairaOmaira Posts: 666 Member
    Thank you so much for fixing the Exchange, SimGuruDrake, and the rest of the team! Must rush to download some items.. sims are clamoring for things, you know how addicted they are to shopping!
  • Options
    justbricejustbrice Posts: 348 Member
    I'm glad to hear that the Exchange has been fixed. Thank you, SimGuruDrake.
  • Options
    EehnaEehna Posts: 77 Member
    I can't log in to my user profile, not from the launcher and not from the options within the game. I get the message that my user/pass is wrong, which they aren't. I have checked that over and over. The welcome tab is blank, or shows a text which says something about "can't show page on website". It's in swedish, so no use to copy and paste. I would post a screenshot, but apparently 3 years is not enough time to be able to post pictures...
    I have had this problem for a week now.

And I read somewhere that the advice is to clear browser cache or change default browser. I have done both, didn't help.
  • Options
    loriburcherloriburcher Posts: 38 Member
    Thank you soooo much for fixing the Exchange! hugs, Lori
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    I'm very glad that the exchange is fixed! Thank you!

However, there is another issue at hand. (It's basically emphasizing a problem that has already been said here, but:)

O96oxBG.jpg

This outfit is part of a set, but isn't listed as such. (Specifically, it's part of the Boho Vintage Women's Collection) Hopefully, someone can look into this?
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    LieseMietzeLieseMietze Posts: 74 Member
    Eehna wrote: »
    I can't log in to my user profile, not from the launcher and not from the options within the game. "

I had that problem too several times now. I runned CCleaner and cleared the registry,
    Then I rebootet my internet connection and made a new start. It worked for me.
    As I had an windows update lately, I had to try serveral times, but at least I could log in again. Good Luck
  • Options
    I had that problem too several times now. I runned CCleaner and cleared the registry,
    Then I rebootet my internet connection and made a new start. It worked for me.
    As I had an windows update lately, I had to try serveral times, but at least I could log in again. Good Luck

Thing is, I had just re-installed the game completely, after re-installing my whole computer.
    And I haven't installed anything else. I was going for my store stuff first, and this happened.

I have had problems all week, and nothing I have tried so far has worked.
    Thanks for the advice anyway :)
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Yep - my Exchange issues are fixed! As promised, my Pride-themed club, the Rainbow Room :)

clbnU0l.jpg

Thanks, webteam!
  • Options
    7220772207 Posts: 3 New Member
    I also can't log in to download purchased items. I've never been prompted by my launcher to login when I click download on items I've just bought, but suddenly I am. I put in my password, but it blinks and I have to put it in again. It IS the correct password; it works on the store website. None of my purchases will download!
  • Options
    @72207 Try logging in on the Website, and downloading from Store > My Store Account > Purchase History. It should DL from there. I have never been able to access store stuff from the launcher, myself.
  • Options
    7220772207 Posts: 3 New Member
    Sindocat, that is exactly what I am doing. Any time I click download on the store website, it opens my game & puts the new item into the downloads tab of my launcher, where I can click to install it. Now it wants a login first, which doesn't work.
  • Options
    Oh - I ran into that a few weeks ago. Eventually, it accepted my PW. Sorry I didn't understand your issue. I hope it smoothes itself out.
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Thank you @SimGuruDrake for making sure the exchange issues were fixed, so happy to be able to upload now.

So I don't know if this has anything to do with this recent problem, but I uploaded a build yesterday and it shows that I've only used one store item, and I used "many", but it doesn't show any of them. This will be disappointing to the people who download it and find out that I used so many store items.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I just experimented by making a new sims 3 folder. I downloaded one set from my purchase history and it installed automatically. Then I downloaded another set from the blue download button on the Sims 3 Store site. It also downloaded and installed automatically.

The thing I noticed though, is the Store Content Patches didn't download. The folders are still there but they are empty.
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    rednenemon wrote: »

However, there is another issue at hand. (It's basically emphasizing a problem that has already been said here, but:)

O96oxBG.jpg

This outfit is part of a set, but isn't listed as such. (Specifically, it's part of the Boho Vintage Women's Collection) Hopefully, someone can look into this?

I'm still having these issues myself, and when I search for the sets they're in, they apparently don't exisit in the Store search function.
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    Well, my launcher is back to normal now, and I'm logged into my user profile just fine.
    It's been working for about a day now, so maybe it will keep working ^^
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Well, here, the four store badges I bought during the bug are still not showing up in my badges, though they are in my purchased history...
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Well, here, the four store badges I bought during the bug are still not showing up in my badges, though they are in my purchased history...

You probably have to go into your purchase history and manage them.
  • Options
    Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member

O96oxBG.jpg

I'm still having these issues myself, and when I search for the sets they're in, they apparently don't exisit in the Store search function.

I'm also having these issues/
  • Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited June 2016

O96oxBG.jpg

Any news on this being fixed please @SimGuruDrake ? :) the search function also isn't working so it's a bit of pain :).
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    Karritz wrote: »

You probably have to go into your purchase history and manage them.

Already tried...
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Kylieb191 wrote: »

O96oxBG.jpg

Any news on this being fixed please @SimGuruDrake ? :) the search function also isn't working so it's a bit of pain :).

Yes, very much a pain. I have no way to find sets unless I sift through the never ending Sets tab, which has nothing in order either. :/
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing