Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• Options
    BoothBiscuitBoothBiscuit Posts: 62 Member
    Today's been a rough day (along with yesterday, and the day before that). I won't extend further-- but either way, I think the thing that keeps occurring to me that at least made me smile 30 minutes ago was... predictably, cats. Like, this one set of cat gifs where this pretty calico was resting in the sun and it showed her fur blowing in the breeze. And then this video I saw yesterday where there were these three cats and they were all chattering and chirping at some birds outside. I don't know, it's small but things like that make me really happy. Just thought to say.
  • Options
    Maylee2Maylee2 Posts: 179 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Hearing about the new Harry Potter today. The name of the new Harry Potter is called Harry Potter And The Cursed Child. The story is said to take place 19 years after The Deathly Hallows. I didn't catch if this was a new Harry Potter movie or not. But I believe that they said that it was to open worldwide this July.

My sister is a huge HP fan.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Hearing about the new Harry Potter today. The name of the new Harry Potter is called Harry Potter And The Cursed Child. The story is said to take place 19 years after The Deathly Hallows. I didn't catch if this was a new Harry Potter movie or not. But I believe that they said that it was to open worldwide this July.

It's currently only showing in the UK but the screenplay is being released as a book! It'll be in play-form and I think someone cowrote it with JK Rowling but it comes out July 31st (Harry and JK's birthday). :)

---

What made me happy today is seeing one of my favorite movies, the original Sabrina, playing on TV this morning.
    I did catch a video clip showing people exiting a theater in England, while they were talking about the new Harry Potter. So I was assuming that those people had went to the show. It's good to know that the new Harry Potter is going to be released on Ms. Rowling's birthday. I wonder if she plans to celebrate her birthday by going to one of the shows. Unless she's already seen the show. :)<3

• Options
    revlonspamqueensrevlonspamqueens Posts: 79 Member
    @BoothBiscuit cats always make everything better! My kitty brightens my day every day, so I'm glad you could find some solace in those videos. :)

@sunman502 I know, I love that it'll be her and Harry's birthday! I know she's been really involved in the whole process so she's probably already seen it. But she could go again... and again ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    @BoothBiscuit cats always make everything better! My kitty brightens my day every day, so I'm glad you could find some solace in those videos. :)

@sunman502 I know, I love that it'll be her and Harry's birthday! I know she's been really involved in the whole process so she's probably already seen it. But she could go again... and again ;)
    There is nothing stopping her from seeing that show as many times as she pleases. If she is really proud about how well the story turned out. Then I don't see why that she wouldn't want to see it several times. ;)

• Options
    Eileen0001Eileen0001 Posts: 67 Member
    Cleaning. As weird as that sounds
    Check out my stories: Cederville Heights (TS2) and The Delios Legacy (TS4)
  • Options
    SylvSylv Posts: 885 Member
    A few of things got me going today! Let's see, Pinterest (duh! Who doesn't get at least a liiiiittle happy while surfing Pinterest?!), I'm just about to wrap up my online class, leaving me only to deal with my exams for my other two remaining classes, and the fact that I'm graduating in 15 days!!
    tumblr_naeqm3rHmH1tca3q3o1_400.gif
    Origin ID: SylvRo
    Sims 4 Current Household: Generation 11

• Options
    Sylv wrote: »
    A few of things got me going today! Let's see, Pinterest (duh! Who doesn't get at least a liiiiittle happy while surfing Pinterest?!), I'm just about to wrap up my online class, leaving me only to deal with my exams for my other two remaining classes, and the fact that I'm graduating in 15 days!!
    Not me, because I don't do Pinterest!

• Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Ck-ED1qWsAER6fN.jpg:large
    In less than 72 hours, I don't have to play a video game to see this car race at Le Mans. <3
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    In less than 72 hours, I don't have to play a video game to see this car race at Le Mans. <3
    That's a fan mounted on the back of that Stingray. I wonder what kind of engine that it has under it's hood. Cool car by the way! B)

• Options
    That's a fan mounted on the back of that Stingray. I wonder what kind of engine that it has under it's hood. Cool car by the way! B)
    In case you're wondering, here's the specs on the street version. The racing version has a de-tuned engine so Ferrari and Porsche have a chance against it. :D
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    In case you're wondering, here's the specs on the street version. The racing version has a de-tuned engine so Ferrari and Porsche have a chance against it. :D
    I would think so, since that appears to be some sort of an exhaust fan mounted back there. B)

• Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Stopping at the neighbourhood bakery and getting their famous and insanely delicious cheese buns and some cinnamon buns.
  • Options
    And mashing the gas peddle to the floor to race over to get some more super black go, go juice in the form of really black coffee! B)
  • Options
    I looked at the clock, and my weekend begins in roughly five hours.
  • Options
    LemonMorrangLemonMorrang Posts: 50 Member
    I get to come to hotel my dad is staying at right now, they have free breakfast, free internet, and all day coffee. That makes me happy!
  • Options
    teaa5teaa5 Posts: 1,407 Member
    I smiled at people while walking today:))) they smiled back, some even talked:)) Nobody run away:))) that made me happy:))
    00.jpg

Origin ID : kateteaa Twitter: MunchPumpkins
    Sims 3 wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=teaa5
    Sims 4 origin wishlist: https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/view-wishlist/7a1SQrtJtdHoNce4KS_ZTg--
  • Options
    HeyBailsHeyBails Posts: 672 Member
    I competed at the district horse show today, which determines whether you get to compete at State. I qualified in both of my classes, and was grand champion in one of them!
  • Options
    aavemyrskyaavemyrsky Posts: 143 Member
    edited June 2016
    It's 9:32 AM here and I've just come back from the last exam in a while! Now it's VACATION MODE and on Tuesday I'll be on my way to my hometown <3 It's weird to be up this early, but the exam went well even though after the first 3 minutes or so I realized I had forgotten my keys in the other building at the Uni and got really nervous about someone stealing them! But you can't leave the exam room for anything else than to go to the bathroom in 30 minutes, so I just decided to be very quick with the essays and luckily the topics were so easy I was out of there right after 30 minutes had passed. I rushed into the building in which I had left my keys and fortunately they were still there!

It's been a lovely rainy morning (and night), the rain is very misty and the air is really humid. It was absolutely lovely to bike to Uni at 7:30 AM, when the fresh smell of flowers and the rain was everywhere and I was drizzled by the tiny raindrops. Here in Finland, humid weather like that is very rare, so when it happens during summertime I enjoy it a lot. My skin loves it, too.

Today I'll have burritos for lunch and now, while my boyfriend is still asleep in the other room (probably for a few hours still) I'll be playing the Sims 2 and maybe enjoy a cup of green tea! I recently bought one that tastes like mango and melon. <3
  • Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    Just got the results of my early final English exam. 96%. No one did better than that. Sure at least 5 people out of about 60 had the same result but no one had 97% or higher.
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    This:

CjUlQ2wWsAAlQ26.jpg:large
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    poisonedcheekspoisonedcheeks Posts: 34 Member
    guys at the writer's corner liking my first Sims story :D
    Official Tumblr
    [url="http ://sims4bluebutterfly.tumblr.com"]Sims 4 Story - Blue Butterfly[/url]
  • Options
    ClNktWDWIAAxEpn.jpg:large
    I spent roughly two hours running laps at the Le Mans track in Project CARS today. The race begins in about seven hours. :)
  • Options
    HyashiHyashi Posts: 39 Member
    A fan said some very nice things to me at my channel. Boy, they are hard to come by! I don't have very many but I will sure treasure them while I can! =)
  • Options
    Simcraft81Simcraft81 Posts: 499 Member
    A decent day at work before my vacation.