Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OMG Maxis we need a new Expansion Pack!

Don't you guys? :s
Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Comments

• Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,169 Member
    It's been more than 6 months since the last one came out so yes, I agree.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,551 Member
    It would be nice to at least know what it is.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    I want more lots <. <
    Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,140 Member
    Totally agree with an EP needed right now. Hopefully, a patch or two will come our way to fix the glitches so many fans are having right now. This is especially hard for the fans who prefer not to play with mods/game fixes. I don't have any qualms about playing with mods that fix game problems, but a lot of people do.

I'm hoping for a Generations EP, too. This just seems to be the next logical step in growing Sims4. We have done the partying thing and now it's time to get down to some family stuff. I saw some speculation that a pool side/backyard game pack was hinted at recently? That sounds interesting but it is just a game pack. Six months between EPs is a long time. And if a Generations EP isn't going to be released this Fall, I hope it is the Seasons EP. If it's one about pets, I will be passing on it. Not going down that road again. The only decent pets-related EP they did was for The Sims. Sims2 and Sims3 failed big time with adding pets to the games. Except I loved the horses in Sims3. I finally uninstalled it because the unicorns and horses spawned in places they could not move from and made the game laggy. If the dev teams could get it right I would love to have pets in my game. And if not a pets EP, how about a game pack that adds the chipmunks and raccoons and birds walking on active lots? The deer? I am a huge fan of Nature and these little touches would add so much to my pleasure of the game. But that is a personal want, not one shared by the whole community.

So, let's keep our fingers crossed something wonderful is coming soon and we will be told what exactly it is about.
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    If it ain't generations it's gonna have to be a late night style one with a BIG city, I'm feeling a Bridgeport one but maybe more New York type style
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    @Darkslayer Well I agree with you. I just want a new EP.

But for me, I really want Generations to be the third EP. You know, the 1st EP is Get to Work so it's working related. 2nd EP is Get Together, It's nightlife and fun related. The Game Packs - Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day and Dine Out. And if EP3 is Generations with Toddlers and more Family Play - It could lead to more Family Play and more enjoyment in stories + Those awesome SPs. Gonna Mention the Kids Room SP which is Children Related = For Childen sims.

My point is that if Generations came + More Family Play + Toddlers + EP1 And EP2 + GPs and SPs = Family Play. This could solve everything and with the additions of LGBTQ+ Sims then TS4 will be better. And of course, With the addition of Seasons and Pets, It could be more of a realistic.

Yep, I'm Being over optimistic

• Options
    SilentGirl490SilentGirl490 Posts: 506 Member
    It is definitely time. It has been 7 months since Get Together which came out 8 months after Get to Work. It seems they are taking about 7-8 months between expansions to release them so far so we should atleast know by now what we will be getting soon. I really think that 9 months between expansions is just too much, yes we get game packs but I would much rather get expansions on a regular basis than small game pack every once in a while.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I have a feeling that the next one will be Supernatural.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    In my opinion, the perfect release schedule was like last years:

GP1 - January
    EP1 - March
    GP2 - July
    EP2- December

Maybe play around with this and make EP1 and GP2 a bit later so there's less wait time for EP2. And then throw in 4 SPs and and you have a nice schedule that keeps players entertained.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Sorry for spamming your thread, I'm just trying to work out the release order in my head:

2014:
    September - Base Game
    December - Holiday Celebration Free Pack

2015:
    January - Outdoor Retreat
    March - Get To Work
    May - Luxury Party Stuff
    June - Perfect Patio Stuff
    July - Spa Day
    August - Cool Kitchen Stuff
    September - Spooky Stuff
    December - Get Together

2016:
    January - Movie Hangout Stuff
    February - Romantic Garden Stuff
    June - Dine Out + Kids Room Stuff
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Simanite wrote: »

GP1 - January
    EP1 - March
    GP2 - July
    EP2- December

Maybe play around with this and make EP1 and GP2 a bit later so there's less wait time for EP2. And then throw in 4 SPs and and you have a nice schedule that keeps players entertained.

They should do this every year and we will get 2 EPs and 2 GPs in a Year. March, April and May 2016 are wasted. Like they could announce it on March then April - Dine Out, May - Kids Room. And now we getting 2 packs in June. Seriously

• Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,918 Member
    I'm only just getting used to Dine Out, thank you so I do not want an EP to come out too soon.

The Sims 3 was just one world after another, too quickly released, leaving me stressed and much out of pocket as I did not have my moniesworth of the earlier ones.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,528 Member
    Whatever the next one is, I really hope it has something supernatural in it, even if it's just a part of the expansion and not a full dedication to supers. I feel like I've been waiting forever and I worry sometimes that they might decide to phase them out, what with ghosts getting culled and alien abductions being so rare. I liked the way they did it in Sims 2, where each expansion brought a new super in, so there was no waiting for an entire expansion to be dedicated to them. (Not that I'm against a whole supernatural expansion! :wink: )

It kind of feels like most of the packs so far have been more of a general build on the base game...more neutral stuff. Hopefully by the end of this year we'll start seeing some of the meatier additions to the the game... *cough-supernaturals* *cough-seasons* *cough cough-pets* *cough hack cough-generations* *cough cough haaaack-apocalyptic-celebrity-heroes-in-customizable-towns-with-world-building-tools wheeeeze...* :smiley:
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Simanite wrote: »

GP1 - January
    EP1 - March
    GP2 - July
    EP2- December

They should do this every year and we will get 2 EPs and 2 GPs in a Year. March, April and May 2016 are wasted. Like they could announce it on March then April - Dine Out, May - Kids Room. And now we getting 2 packs in June. Seriously

Agreed. But I think Dine Out was actually intended to be released earlier but was pushed back to work on musical chairs and some other issues, which can only be a good thing. And I guess the new gender options took some work, and the new lighting. But I can't help but feel they've been working on something else big during this down time over the past few months as well.
  • Options
    Mchap353 wrote: »
    I'm only just getting used to Dine Out, thank you so I do not want an EP to come out too soon.

The Sims 3 was just one world after another, too quickly released, leaving me stressed and much out of pocket as I did not have my moniesworth of the earlier ones.

I feel you. But I'm really thirsty for news. I hate waiting seriously. It's like I always spend my time waiting for Kids Room to come out and More News.

• Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Well i kinda need more then one right now
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    Well i kinda need more then one right now

Haha this. ^
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Yeah I need one soon. DO doesn't look very interesting to me either so I haven't played the game too much lately. Bored with GTW and GT
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    GleestickyGleesticky Posts: 508 Member
    I want an EP released but I want something we've never had before.
  • Options
    Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    I'm kind of hoping Supernatural next because I'm tired of the bright cheery world so I desire something dark. I think the world it comes with should be dark too with no brightness like Midnight Hollow. I'm waiting on the sale for Dine Out because I don't think it's worth $20. I'm bored of Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Get Together, and Get to Work (no stuff packs) so I don't even know if they'll release a pack that keeps entertained for long periods of time.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I totally agree. We need a new EP! I know a lot of people want pets or university but those just make me feel bored already. I never enjoyed any pets expansions, and barely played with university/college. The only thing I liked about the sims 3 University was that you could grow coffee beans and herbs. That part was awesome. But I found sending my sims to classes and stuff incredibly boring. And I barely ever used pets either because they were just kind of there.

I'd love something to do with family play or seasons to be next. I desperately want weather in the game. But other than that, I'd like to see new content as well so maybe something totally different.
  • Options
    It's funny how people say that EA got run out of ideas. Like B we have Pets, Generations, Seasons, University, Supernatural, Toddlers, Toddlers, Toddlers, Toddlers, Toddlers, Toddlers and Tots.

• Options
    It's funny how people say that EA got run out of ideas. Like B we have Pets, Generations, Seasons, University, Supernatural, Toddlers, Toddlers, Toddlers, Toddlers, Toddlers, Toddlers and Tots.

You forgot toddlers.