Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is a Retired Diva To Do?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    KethKeth Posts: 165 Member
    lasummerb wrote: »
    Keth wrote: »
    igazor wrote: »

Thanks for linking this as I wasn't aware of this site. Do these careers work with the 1.69 update? She refers to Twallan's Careers Mod; is that the same as the NRaas one?

@Keth Twallan's and NRAAS is the same. As far as MissyHissy's custom careers, they may work w/ patch 1.69, read the description for the career you're interested in. :)

A lot of her careers don't actually mention patch 1.69 which is why I was curious. But I went ahead and downloaded them anyway and, for the few I've used, they seem to work fine.

I think Reagan and her husband should go to University so they can show those namby-pamby college kids how to really party!
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    lasummerb wrote: »
    igazor wrote: »

Thanks for linking this as I wasn't aware of this site. Do these careers work with the 1.69 update? She refers to Twallan's Careers Mod; is that the same as the NRaas one?

@Keth Twallan's and NRAAS is the same. As far as MissyHissy's custom careers, they may work w/ patch 1.69, read the description for the career you're interested in. :)

A lot of her careers don't actually mention patch 1.69 which is why I was curious. But I went ahead and downloaded them anyway and, for the few I've used, they seem to work fine.

I think Reagan and her husband should go to University so they can show those namby-pamby college kids how to really party!

@keth yes many don't mention it, but some of the comments talk about if they work for higher patches. The careers I've downloaded work with 1.67 and it's not mentioned on some. The mod have not needed updating. You can certainly try it out, but you need the nraas career mod for any custom career to work. :)
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    If you have Prism Art Studio from the Store...
    She could employ a few hot, shirtless workers to sweat away making her signature trashy perfume for her to sell in her over-priced boutique. Or at the consignment shop if she's feeling like she really needs to spend the day at home making sure her workers don't get out of line.
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    If you have Prism Art Studio from the Store...
    She could employ a few hot, shirtless workers to sweat away making her signature trashy perfume for her to sell in her over-priced boutique. Or at the consignment shop if she's feeling like she really needs to spend the day at home making sure her workers don't get out of line.

I love this idea! :grimace:

I think opening a fashion boutique could suit her. If you have the Savvy Seller's set, it could work. Or, if you could set up a consignment shop if you have Ambitions.

I could totally see her going into business, though. Another thought is that she could open a bakery if you have the bakery set from the store. Call it Divalicious and sell fancy cupcakes! :blush:

Or use this mod and make her the Queen of Everything:
    http://modthesims.info/d/485992
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    Reagan sounds like a lot of fun to play!

I love the boutique idea others have suggested.

Perhaps she could also run a lifestyle blog where she talks about where she's been, what she's bought, and so on. It could have a reviewer or a personal theme.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    Like @GreenCats suggested, running a blog could work!

Not sure if you have IP or are in a world where it would work, but she could also take up scuba diving? From my understanding it's a pricey hobby.
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!