Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler hint in Dine Out?

okay, so i'm not huge on toddlers and there's already too much discussion of them on these forums.. and too many things considered to be hints that aren't really hints. so don't hate me for making this thread. :p but i haven't seen this brought up here and i just saw it on SimsVIPs tumblr. i know some people would want to know about it, even if it doesn't mean anything!

we've already known about this teddy bear..

tumblr_o8h5efv6QK1ruolkwo1_1280.png

but now there's this...

tumblr_o8h5efv6QK1ruolkwo3_1280.png

tumblr_o8h5efv6QK1ruolkwo2_1280.png

do y'all think it means anything? or is it just a cute detail?
Fairies & real Plantsims please!

Comments

• Options
    GleestickyGleesticky Posts: 508 Member
    edited June 2016
    I wish it was a hint, but at this point of everyone getting into the hype of so claimed hints that turn out to be nothing, I am just going to brush this off that EA is playing with us.
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    I knew about the teddy bear, but had not seen the bottle, so thanks for sharing that. While I think it is something that could be a hint, I would say not to get your hopes up!
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Hmm, well everything is a cute detail until confirmed otherwise :tongue:
    I would say its just a detail since we can buy the station in our sims own homes. So it looks like you have a baby bottle ready for your baby.
    The other part says, but it was made mainly for restaurants where you can't bring your baby to dine out with, so why that detail?

All in all, we can speculate forever, unless the developers confirmed it or not, then yeah.

Beside people see hints everywhere of different packs coming soon :joy:
  • Options
    dreita95dreita95 Posts: 237 Member
    It might be, only time can tell though.
    Analogue at birth, digital by design.
  • Options
    Have we ever had in game hints to future content? o.O I suddenly realized that I do not know.
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    @Zafireria i'm not sure about 4 yet, but i think there were hints in past games.
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Not getting my hopes up like everyone else, but it is pretty weird to add if it's just a random unrelated detail.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    @BOY Yeah but Sims 4 seems to follow a different direction. If there has been no hints in the game before, then why suddenly start?
  • Options
    SlawfishSlawfish Posts: 431 Member
    I have my fingers crossed! It can't be a much longer wait now, next EP or the one after, I'm getting more excited every day :scream:
  • Options
    Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    My hopes are up lol
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    @Zafireria no clue! this is just the first possible "hint" that has seemed plausible to me.
  • Options
    @BOY Fair enough! I must admit its very particular little thing.
  • Options
    uo_aaronjd wrote: »
    Ive been run over by the hype train before...so im trying to not get my hopes up
    Calm calm...must remain WOOOHOOOOOO calm.....OH GOD YES PLEASE!! relax waves breaking on a beach TODDLERS PLEASE!!
    :joy:
  • Options
    GleestickyGleesticky Posts: 508 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    Look at this guys! An ex-Guru says he left an Easter egg in the GP. :astonished:

Good find. I feel the hype train starting up :D I didn't want to go there! LOL.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Ive been run over by the hype train before...so im trying to not get my hopes up
    Calm calm...must remain WOOOHOOOOOO calm.....OH GOD YES PLEASE!! relax waves breaking on a beach TODDLERS PLEASE!!

Your avi represents my face well, wide eyed in amazement but trying to look normal. :lol:
  • Options
    Simanite wrote: »
    Look at this guys! An ex-Guru says he left an Easter egg in the GP. :astonished:

Easter eggs doesn't always mean hints toward content, it could also be reference to something or something about lore, etc.
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member

@uo_aaronjd Don't spongebob *clenches teeth* if you get super hyped it's all over for me...
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    I would think it is just a baby bottle. Toddlers tend to have moved on to squishy food by then. If it was a little jar of smashed peas or smooshed peaches, or a sandwich baggie of cheerios, then I MIGHT think it could be a hint, but I don't think a baby bottle hints to anything much.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png