Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler hint in Dine Out?

Comments

• Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    @Simanite @MelissaStarbees Hey everyone, this is really weird. I just went back to the lot where I saw that bottle to double check, and the bottle is in the place it was in the first picture, not the one I took. It's like the bottle moved or something? Am I crazy? Because in the picture I took the bottle is totally in another place. And now it's back to normal... Is this bottle enchanted or something? Sorry for the mix up by the way. Maybe I had a weird glitch?
    Edited to post a picture of the chef station. It's back to normal. Maybe the chef station was in use when I took that photo, so maybe the objects change positions during the cooking animations?
    06_09_16_10_25_14_AM.png

OMG wow, that's gets more and more fascinating each minute! :astonished::heart:
  • Options
    Simmy888Simmy888 Posts: 12 New Member
    On the picture of the stand alone station on the game launch page, the bottle isn't there. Hmmm....
  • Options
    emilymsimsemilymsims Posts: 398 Member
    Interesting.. Movable bottle = movable baby? Maybe toddlers are in the works but we'll get a patch for babies first ?
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    emilymsims wrote: »
    Interesting.. Movable bottle = movable baby? Maybe toddlers are in the works but we'll get a patch for babies first ?
    They have already implied strongly that they will not un-glue the babies. So I would be VERY surprised if they did. However, please do prove me wrong :)
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Well I have given up on toddlers ever coming to this game but the bottle being next to those others does make you wonder if it's a hint towards toddlers :#
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Sitting here on my lunch break reading this thread and screaming internally. I SO hope this is true! What a massive let down if it isn't.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    I was looking at both videos for the game pack (on their youtube) and there are over 7 shots behind the specific standalone chef station. Like they recorded at angles that specifically had the bottle in frame, and barely showed the windowed chef station.

And didn't a guru seem surprised that there was something in the trailer everyone missed, and everyone thought it was the teddy bear, though it wasn't shown as often? This is quite interesting. I don't even really want toddlers, but I want them for the people that do. Now, I'm sort of invested.

What thread was that? I keep telling everyone too that a guru was surprised no one saw it, i think it was graham. Now i want to analyse the thread :p
  • Options
    pajamajam07pajamajam07 Posts: 314 Member
    I was looking at both videos for the game pack (on their youtube) and there are over 7 shots behind the specific standalone chef station. Like they recorded at angles that specifically had the bottle in frame, and barely showed the windowed chef station.

And didn't a guru seem surprised that there was something in the trailer everyone missed, and everyone thought it was the teddy bear, though it wasn't shown as often? This is quite interesting. I don't even really want toddlers, but I want them for the people that do. Now, I'm sort of invested.

What thread was that? I keep telling everyone too that a guru was surprised no one saw it, i think it was graham. Now i want to analyse the thread :p

Hmm I thought it was jill. I'm going to look around twitter to see.
  • Options
    shacoriashacoria Posts: 247 Member
    Babies use bottles as well don't they? And children between the ages of 5 and 10 play with teddy bears. There is nothing there that screams toddlers specifically.

If it was something about potty training (or something like that), then I would count it as a hint because that is specifically a toddler thing, but a bottle and a teddy bear prove nothing.
  • Options
    pajamajam07pajamajam07 Posts: 314 Member
    edited June 2016
    Nope I'm wrong. Hmm I can't remember who said it or find the thread.

Edit: it was SimGuruPizza
  • Options
    mordarlarmordarlar Posts: 38 Member
    Not sure if this has been shared here but the bottle is in this image. Off to the right.
  • Options
    mordarlarmordarlar Posts: 38 Member
    Can't post a link but the kitchen view, in at least one of the teaser pictures, shows the bottle.
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    @Simanite @MelissaStarbees Hey everyone, this is really weird. I just went back to the lot where I saw that bottle to double check, and the bottle is in the place it was in the first picture, not the one I took. It's like the bottle moved or something? Am I crazy? Because in the picture I took the bottle is totally in another place. And now it's back to normal... Is this bottle enchanted or something? Sorry for the mix up by the way. Maybe I had a weird glitch?
    Edited to post a picture of the chef station. It's back to normal. Maybe the chef station was in use when I took that photo, so maybe the objects change positions during the cooking animations?
    06_09_16_10_25_14_AM.png

hey its okay and maybe they do change positions
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    The bottle definitely moves. Not sure on the specifics but I've checked on it while in use to find the bottle on the side there. Haven't seen the animation.
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    06_09_16_10_25_14_AM.png

I can't believe no one has mentioned the OBVIOUS CAR HINT yet! Look at those bottles of sauce! Red, yellow, green? CLEARLY traffic lights. I mean, they CAN"T BE anything else. So, totes obvs, cars are coming. Because if not, they would have chosen different colors, right? Or put them in a different order, right? We can do this with any picture of anything.

I don't know, man. Those salt and pepper shakers sure look like Daleks to me. Daleks are in a show with time travel, therefore: we are SO getting a Get to the Past pack! It can't be anything else. I mean, they could have made the salt and pepper shakers look like anything, but they did that on purpose!

Look at those lunch trays stacked underneath. Looks like a University hint to me! I know it makes sense to have them in a restaurant, but they are probably a hint for something else.

TL:DR version: Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    aleeeexxxpaleeeexxxp Posts: 159 Member
    All of those items are meant to be in a kitchen so I think it definitely means something.
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    Piperbird wrote: »
    TL:DR version: Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
    i agree that nobody needs to take away from this that toddlers are confirmed... but do you really think there's any comparison between a random baby bottle on a cooking station and a ketchup bottle being red? :neutral:
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options
    aleeeexxxpaleeeexxxp Posts: 159 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    aleeeexxxp wrote: »
    All of those items are meant to be in a kitchen so I think it definitely means something.

Exactly, no reason for others to be sarcastic. I'm getting excited at my own risk, I won't throw a toddler tantrum if things don't work out how I want.

Same here!
    I'm choosing to be optimistic. They chose to put that there for a reason and they even mentioned how we all missed something in the trailer. I'm definitely getting my hopes up, but I won't be upset if it's not true.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited June 2016
    It is a hint for toddlers coming in late 2017 which is my prediction
    More like 2019. ;) Especially if they start working on them now, 3 years will be enough time to get them into the Sims 5. This is going off the prediction that Simmers have had for two years now, that toddlers would take three years to develop, so yep that puts it at 2019.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    I won't believe any hints until they finally confirm it officially.
    By the way, I just didn't get the point of the hanging teddy bear.
    It's not a match for the chef station...
  • Options
    kphillips2977kphillips2977 Posts: 135 Member
    I will believe it when I see it. However, I can't say that most do not have a right to think this is a hint. I know that they place hints in the game and it does seem to be a bit odd that they would put a baby bottle with formula on a counter. LOL I don't know about other sims but mine do not want formula in their food. In my own personal opinion it does symbol something rather it be toddlers or finally freed babies from prison. Although someone said that they were pretty firm about not freeing the little squirmy babies. I still am standing by my, not buying anything till I see toddlers though.
    [img][/img]001701c.gif

• Options
    MadIrisMadIris Posts: 596 Member
    edited June 2016
    *Sigh* No one wants them (among other things) more than be but I think it's time to...

letitgo.gif
  • Options
    KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
    IF IT IS TODDLERS, I WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE SIMS 4. NONE. AT ALL.
  • Options
    emilymsimsemilymsims Posts: 398 Member
    KatNip wrote: »
    IF IT IS TODDLERS, I WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE SIMS 4. NONE. AT ALL.

Yes!