The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Retail issues

I'm having a few retail issues since the patch.

First, I can't send my employee home early ( ie allow to clock out early). They complete the interaction but the employee just resumes her duties and can still be managed. On most occasions she will go home before closing based on hours allowed ( fair work sim act) but once she was there for 14 hours. She will go home when the store is closed. There seems to be a last exception report relating to this.

Second, my owner sim cannot clean display objects ( ie podium and bakery displays). She can restock them ok. I direct her to clean and she gets close then acts like she can't reach it, with a routing error,. If I go into build mode and move the object, it can be cleaned then.

I took out the four mods I had in and repaired game. At first the cleaning was working again but still couldn't send employee home. But the cleaning seemed a fluke and after the second item became dirty, it still couldn't be cleaned with mods out.

I haven't tried a new game yet but does anyone have any ideas or is also seeing this?

Comments