Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No more mudmasks LOL what is up with that ???

My sim in bath with soaks and he is wearing a clown mask in his avatar pic, not in the actual bath thank goodness, but the normal mud mask thingy is gone.

fxuy8Ok.png

Oh my gosh look what my female sim is wearing as a mask for bathing with soaks :o

AzXufMA.png

Comments

• Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    I feel like this was previously discussed somewhere but for the life of me i cant find the thread.

Its happened in my game as well, i belive the discussion may have been over on the glitches subforum!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    edited June 2016
    Hopefully this is fixed.
    xo0yscju
  • Options
    Ben1010Ben1010 Posts: 270 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    My sim in bath with soaks and he is wearing a clown mask in his avatar pic, not in the actual bath thank goodness, but the normal mud mask thingy is gone.

fxuy8Ok.png

Oh my gosh look what my female sim is wearing as a mask for bathing with soaks :o

AzXufMA.png

This happens to me too but it's usually a Halloween face paint instead of freaky clown
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    OMG now that's a funny bug. :joy:
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    DannyT2009DannyT2009 Posts: 99 Member
    I've had this too, already posted it on the bugs site

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Issues-with-corner-profile-make-up-instead-of-cucumber-when/m-p/5376780#U5376780

Add your "me too" or however it works :P
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    I'll have to try later, the clown mask is kinda funny/creepy. Maybe they can make the cucumber on the eyes actually fit when they fix it. It was a bit squiff, at least in my game.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    LunaNova wrote: »
    I feel like this was previously discussed somewhere but for the life of me i cant find the thread.

Its happened in my game as well, i belive the discussion may have been over on the glitches subforum!

Yip that is a good place to go look for answers, but I am guessing the answer will be to just wait for a new update to fix it LOL until then I will have halloween themed baths with my sims

Hopefully this is fixed.

Yeah its a bit weird, they don't look relaxed at all, thank goodness its not on in game as well, just on their avatar pic
    Ben1010 wrote: »

This happens to me too but it's usually a Halloween face paint instead of freaky clown

It seems to be random face masks from in the game. Its hillarious but irritating the same time

OMG now that's a funny bug. :joy:

Yip funny but super weird too LOL
    DannyT2009 wrote: »
    I've had this too, already posted it on the bugs site

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Issues-with-corner-profile-make-up-instead-of-cucumber-when/m-p/5376780#U5376780

Add your "me too" or however it works :P

Will go and join you there. Hopefully if we come in big numbers they will fix it with the next update.
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Thanks for brining it to the attention of a Guru :)
    I'll have to try later, the clown mask is kinda funny/creepy. Maybe they can make the cucumber on the eyes actually fit when they fix it. It was a bit squiff, at least in my game.

Yip mine was not exactly straight too, but looked much better than the current choices hahahahahahaha
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited June 2016
    raphpaintmud.jpg

Ignore the weird skin texture and swirly spots, he's ill, I sent him for a mud bath to take a look and yep, he's rocking the clown facepaint!

edit - forgot to say appears he's in swimwear, that's the only outfit the sunglasses are set for.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    raphpaintmud.jpg

Ignore the weird skin texture and swirly spots, he's ill, I sent him for a mud bath to take a look and yep, he's rocking the clown facepaint!

edit - forgot to say appears he's in swimwear, that's the only outfit the sunglasses are set for.

LOL!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Hahahahahaha now that made me spit my coffee all over the keyboard, poor guy. I have not done a mud bath yet, it seems you can see the actual mask then hahahahaha. Sorry I should not laugh but that looks hillarious :D

edit. Loading my game now to have some mudbaths hahahahaha
  • Options
    Oh my goodness hahahahaha this is so funny. Unfortuanatly Serena can't have a mud bath because she is expecting, but Antonio had one LOL

duvJkG1.png
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    LMAO this post. Did all mud masks turn into clown lover? :joy:
  • Options
    kphillips2977kphillips2977 Posts: 135 Member
    This bug is another funny one!!! My favorite was the woohoo glitch someone had last night. I couldn't even read through the post with out having to stop and compose myself from laughing so hard.
    [img][/img]001701c.gif

• Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    LOL!! I need to check this out. XD Best bug ever.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I think that's a glitch. My sims took two mud baths last night and they had mud masks on their face, not clown make up.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    GirklGirkl Posts: 254 Member
    That clown make-up is haunting us,wasn't it glitching on some career outfits until a recent patch? It's like the villain that just won't die in an action film,everytime you think you're done with it,OOF up it pops and hits you between the eyes again.

Now I'm just waiting to see the pictures when formal wear at weddings triggers it *imagines the sheer beauty of such a combination*
    "It's better to be over the hill than under it"
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    So funny :D
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    kingkong192kingkong192 Posts: 953 Member
    Bahahaha this was a good laugh, thank you!
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Glad I'm not the only one. It happened to me recreantly and I thought it was something wrong with my game.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Maybe because it's eternal summer, the ground's drying up, hence, no mud available.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    Hahahaha I am loving everyone's comments, too many to reply each one now. I am actually playing with it now, seeing what different masks my sims wear, its hillarious :D
  • Options
    hahahahaha two more funny ones. I think I am starting to enjoy this bug :p

MbQIKKP.png
    QWEVOLS.png
  • Options
    kmariakmaria Posts: 282 Member
    Haha this happened in my game as well. My sim was using the butterfly face paint.