Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of restaurants will you build? (And more!)

Comments

• Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    I've got tons of idea's for restaurants but people will use my idea's and make it their own, so I'm not spilling the beans! I'll wait until the pack comes out first, then I'll build :wink:
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I've got tons of idea's for restaurants but people will use my idea's and make it their own, so I'm not spilling the beans! I'll wait until the pack comes out first, then I'll build :wink:

I like it when people want to use my ideas. I think it's fun to see how other people will create the same idea differently from me.
  • Options
    SoulstarsimSoulstarsim Posts: 44 Member
    Spill the Beans could be a coffeehouse / cafe LoL
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

I like it when people want to use my ideas. I think it's fun to see how other people will create the same idea differently from me.

Same here. In fact it helps develop creativity and gives people new ideas on building or storytelling.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    I'm starting with a super trendy and modern high end fusion restaurant. I want to serve all the new experimental cuisine there and cater to pretentious snobby Sims with overpriced dishes. I already built the exterior to get ready for the new items so I will show you guys a preview :smile:

KqFypo2.png

Future ideas...
    *Pirate themed seafood restaurant
    *Rustic Tuscan bistro
    *Japanese steak house with sushi bar

I'm going to have too much fun building restaurants...
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    I'm starting with a super trendy and modern high end fusion restaurant. I want to serve all the new experimental cuisine there and cater to pretentious snobby Sims with overpriced dishes. I already built the exterior to get ready for the new items so I will show you guys a preview :smile:

KqFypo2.png

Future ideas...
    *Rustic Tuscan bistro

That's beautiful
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    iAnimeFreakiAnimeFreak Posts: 66 Member
    I might want some sort of grungy restaurant that could be kind of shady, because that works well for the storyline I am currently playing.
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    I've been building a shell of a steakhouse named 'The Brookstone', which is named after my legacy family which I'll be putting in all of my games. A Japanese restaurant called Godzilla in Paradise and the 'I Dont Care' bar and grill.
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    Oh, I forgot. I'm going to name a bistro 'Face Food' with the slogan 'It's not fast food, it's face food.'
  • Options
    gentjt32gentjt32 Posts: 677 Member
    edited May 2016
    I myself will attempt to build a 50's style diner and a fine dining restaurant. Might even make a character for the fine dining and name him Gordon Ramsey and name the restaurant after one of his own.
  • Options
    JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member

KqFypo2.png

Future ideas...
    *Rustic Tuscan bistro

This an awesome build!
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I might do a really bright colourful restaurant with clowns as waiters for kids. Add an arcade section. Like the old Chuck-E-Cheese places.
    I'm going to build a kids restaurant, too. Jolly Rogers. It has a pirate theme with waitstaff in pirate outfits, the pirate ship jungle gym and an arcade for kids to play games. It will be a great place to throw kids birthday parties. ARRRRRRR you seeing my idea?

Oooooh! Awesome ideas, @fullspiral and @Dannydanbo !! Do you mind if I borrow/"steal" these ideas? I have a female sim who has inherited her sister's 6 young boys, so a kid-friendly restaurant would be great for her many little ones! :smiley:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    I hope all of these wonderful restaurants ends up on the gallery!

so far the new stuff looks really modern, but I want a dark victorian, goth infused restaurant fitted for my Goth and Addams family
    halloween-party-fandango-camille-styles-events.jpg
    secret_garden_restaurant.jpg
    Restaurant%2BTchaikovsky%2Bat%2BHotel%2BTelegraaf%2B-%2BTallinn%252C%2BEstonia_15.jpg
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I might do a really bright colourful restaurant with clowns as waiters for kids. Add an arcade section. Like the old Chuck-E-Cheese places.
    I'm going to build a kids restaurant, too. Jolly Rogers. It has a pirate theme with waitstaff in pirate outfits, the pirate ship jungle gym and an arcade for kids to play games. It will be a great place to throw kids birthday parties. ARRRRRRR you seeing my idea?

Oooooh! Awesome ideas, @fullspiral and @Dannydanbo !! Do you mind if I borrow/"steal" these ideas? I have a female sim who has inherited her sister's 6 young boys, so a kid-friendly restaurant would be great for her many little ones! :smiley:

I feel if anyone posts an idea on the forum, then anyone can use it, so, yes, be my guest.
    Marley V wrote: »
    I hope all of these wonderful restaurants ends up on the gallery!

so far the new stuff looks really modern, but I want a dark victorian, goth infused restaurant fitted for my Goth and Addams family
    halloween-party-fandango-camille-styles-events.jpg
    secret_garden_restaurant.jpg
    Restaurant%2BTchaikovsky%2Bat%2BHotel%2BTelegraaf%2B-%2BTallinn%252C%2BEstonia_15.jpg

I like the last picture. I may create a garden restaurant with skylights for a ceiling.
  • Options
    SimulanceSimulance Posts: 313 Member
    I've just had an idea for a restaurant I wanna make, a kids dining place! They could go there for their birthday parties, and it could be really brightly decorated with playground equipment outside. And the waiters could be dressed in that clown outfit. :star:
  • Options
    SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    @Marley V Cool idea, that style looks pretty unique for a restaurant :smile:
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    If we get this one with the game I want to tweak it or take inspiration from it to make a vegetarian for hipsters (they would call it "plant based")
    WtqLy3l.jpg
    "stolen" from @Kanon_Ninga15
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    pajamajam07pajamajam07 Posts: 314 Member
    I think I'll make a comfort food type diner, a seafood place, and a lunch counter that serves American-style food (burgers, fries, hotdogs)
  • Options
    NatKingSimNatKingSim Posts: 757 Member
    I would love to be able to have the cupcakes and cakes on the menu. Running my own cafe.
    bI7Zx0.gif
    Download below
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Blarffy's. My kid friendly family restaurant

06-01-16_10-55-30nbspAM_zpsaiofjays.png
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    edited June 2016
    I've built one that resembles a diner. But it needs a huge overhaul with all the new items.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    06_01_16_4_44_45_PM.png
    06_01_16_4_45_18_PM.png
    06_01_16_4_45_26_PM.png
    06_01_16_4_45_30_PM.png
    06_01_16_4_47_32_PM.png
    06_01_16_4_47_42_PM.png

I made another restaurant, but this one is more upscale. I loved the red and black theme in the trailer so I decided to make my own called The Red Herring. Of course I'm going to switch out a lot of the items for the new items in the new pack. Such as the couch and the tables, plus the kitchen is empty.

• Options
    06_01_16_4_44_45_PM.png
    06_01_16_4_45_18_PM.png
    06_01_16_4_45_26_PM.png
    06_01_16_4_45_30_PM.png
    06_01_16_4_47_32_PM.png
    06_01_16_4_47_42_PM.png

I made another restaurant, but this one is more upscale. I loved the red and black theme in the trailer so I decided to make my own called The Red Herring. Of course I'm going to switch out a lot of the items for the new items in the new pack. Such as the couch and the tables, plus the kitchen is empty.

No bar or piano to entertain sims while they eat?
  • Options
    06_01_16_4_44_45_PM.png
    06_01_16_4_45_18_PM.png
    06_01_16_4_45_26_PM.png
    06_01_16_4_45_30_PM.png
    06_01_16_4_47_32_PM.png
    06_01_16_4_47_42_PM.png

No bar or piano to entertain sims while they eat?

Nope, I'll put on some Jazz when I get the pack. And they'll have their wine.

• Options
    profanedogprofanedog Posts: 108 Member
    I'll probably outsource the building to the exchange.