Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas at a Glance for Toddlers

Comments

• Options
    CauIiflowerCauIiflower Posts: 86 Member
    I am still patiently waiting for updates. o:)
  • Options
    KatsaurusKatsaurus Posts: 7 New Member
    I don't understand how letting people know "yes, toddlers will be a part of the game at one point" after 2 years of waiting is a bad thing. At least it would give us all hope and some reason to start playing the Sims 4 again, because right now I don't see a point to playing it at all.

For the Sims 5 they should just remake the Sims 2. :'D
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    BACK on track. if pets and toddlers make it into the famy what if the toddler tries to copy what something around them do ie try to be like mommy or daddy or a sibling or even a pet. imagine a little toddler trying to eat the pets food with the pet and playing with them
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    Maylee2Maylee2 Posts: 179 Member
    -Toddlers should argue over the dumbest things
    -Play in toilets
    -Children+ giving toddler piggy back rides
    -Children/preteens helping toddler walk up the stairs

And for heaven sakes I want to make a toddler that looks like my 53-month-old niece (4yrs 5mo). Please add a weight slider for toddlers cause my niece is very pudgy but not fat . She's kind of heavy (27 kgs). I want skinny and tall and short and fat toddlers (which will all end up the same height).

Anyway, different ways to carry toddlers. Yes, we're going to talk about this.

1. Carrying two toddlers at the same time (on hip)
    2. Carrying two toddlers at the same time (beside waist at a horizontal angle)
    3. Carrying one toddler on hip
    4. Carry one toddler in the front view
    5. Two people holding toddler's hand and lifting him or her up into the air.
    6. Carry sleepy or sleeping toddlers to bed

• Options
    I think Teen Sims should get pregnant when the toddlers come, because it would be funny their lives(going to school, doing the homework and take caring of their kids). And nowadays, many teens is getting pregnant around 15,16 years old.

May seem realistic and true but I don't think it'll ever happen. It's too inappropriate for young viewers.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I would love to see toddlers have play kitchens and play houses and sandboxes. A puppet show would be really cute too that toddlers could watch and clap along with.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    pupunikpupunik Posts: 62 Member
    puppets to play with them would be a simple option is sooo cute
  • Options
    emyprice95emyprice95 Posts: 344 Member
    Katsaurus wrote: »
    I don't understand how letting people know "yes, toddlers will be a part of the game at one point" after 2 years of waiting is a bad thing.

I also think that EA should let the players know whether or not they plan to bring back toddlers, but that's not the Sim Gurus' decision, their bosses at EA are the ones who make the decisions as to what information can be shared.

Also, remember when TS4 was still in development and they said that all of the life stages and cars and such would be in the base game? They couldn't keep that promise. There's a reason why they don't want to talk about plans for future content unless they KNOW that they can put that content in the game. It sucks, but they have good reason to keep a lid on things.

I'm a CC Creator and family player that is super hyped that toddlers are back! :smiley:

My simblr is Emy the Gamer
  • Options
    There is a petition currently going around that I think you guys might be interested in. It's purpose is to show in numbers how many simmers would like toddlers to return to TS4. I know there have already been petitions before, but I think it would be great for there to be sources other than this thread that show how many simmers would like toddlers back in their game. You can find the petition here.
    I'm a CC Creator and family player that is super hyped that toddlers are back! :smiley:

• Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    Thanks @emyprice95 :)
    Just a reminder if any of you want to chat please pop over to family thread in feedback because this is supposed to be an ideas thread. Thank you :)
  • Options
    DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    Please please please pleaaasee let toddlers come soon
    xo0yscju
  • Options
    emyprice95 wrote: »
    There is a petition currently going around that I think you guys might be interested in. It's purpose is to show in numbers how many simmers would like toddlers to return to TS4. I know there have already been petitions before, but I think it would be great for there to be sources other than this thread that show how many simmers would like toddlers back in their game. You can find the petition here.

10,000? That's quite bit of a number there...O.o
  • Options
    Anyway, I have ideas for toddlers. Before I continue, let's not get off topic anymore. I want to start off with clothes,

10059ea1f023e0bbb3478de948cab4e6.jpg
    a8d7ecd95bd4078580827e96c1f7a99e.jpg
    6645289207_6c1d849031.jpg

Just a few clothing ideas.

Let's move on. I think toddlers are going to turn out looking like this:

Croquis_family.jpg

Lack of child and toddler interaction was a disappointment. From, using poses form the Sims 3, I gathered this:

bbbdd717c41b8f1794ed524732092a0e.jpg
    url.jpg
    tumblr_n342c6d_MGD1s9y373o1_500.png
    (I do this everytime with my 4yr niece)
    sims3updates_obj_13986_1_L.jpg
    MTS_spladoum_1373488_Screenshot_11449.jpg
    MTS_spladoum_1373482_Screenshot_11432.jpg
    MTS_Sim_Mad_Meg_1464850_Pose1and2_front.jpg
    Child_Carry_Sleepy_Toddler.png
    images.jpg
    baby4.jpg
    1489301_largethumb.jpg

Interactions like this makes toddlers and children go into deeper meaning and start off with a more better relationship unlike the previous Sims. Like if a child is bullying a toddler or beating up a toddler(please excuse my language), that toddler's sibling would be strong and brave enough to stand up for stand up for them and protect them.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    @Maylee2 Such cute ideas and yes I've always wanted to see children interact with toddlers. I haven't been able to see children even feed babies since the Sims 1 and I really liked that. It is cute seeing the bonding experience between children and the younger siblings.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Scobre wrote: »
    @Maylee2 Such cute ideas and yes I've always wanted to see children interact with toddlers. I haven't been able to see children even feed babies since the Sims 1 and I really liked that. It is cute seeing the bonding experience between children and the younger siblings.

Thanks. I can't wait to see what the Sims team have in store for us.
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
  • Options
    @Maylee2 great ideas <3

Thank you! o:)
  • Options
    emilymsimsemilymsims Posts: 398 Member
    I really like the idea of lots of older sibling to toddler interactions
  • Options
    Maylee2 wrote: »
    Anyway, I have ideas for toddlers. Before I continue, let's not get off topic anymore. I want to start off with clothes,

Croquis_family.jpg

Lack of child and toddler interaction was a disappointment. From, using poses form the Sims 3, I gathered this:

url.jpg
    images.jpg
    baby4.jpg
    1489301_largethumb.jpg

Interactions like this makes toddlers and children go into deeper meaning and start off with a more better relationship unlike the previous Sims. Like if a child is bullying a toddler or beating up a toddler(please excuse my language), that toddler's sibling would be strong and brave enough to stand up for stand up for them and protect them.

Those clothes are so adorable!! :heart: And I love the examples you provided of interactions between children and toddlers. :smiley:

• Options
    emyprice95 wrote: »
    Maylee2 wrote: »

Croquis_family.jpg

url.jpg
    images.jpg
    baby4.jpg
    1489301_largethumb.jpg

Those clothes are so adorable!! :heart: And I love the examples you provided of interactions between children and toddlers. :smiley:

:smile: It was a lot of work, but I'm glad I did it! <3<3<3
  • Options
    PurpleNarwhal200PurpleNarwhal200 Posts: 1 New Member
    Love all the ideas! Toddlers have always been my favourite part of the game. My idea is that when parents take toddlers out they should be able to rock them to sleep in a stroller/pushchair near to where they are and leave them until they wake up. Also that toddlers and babies can have like bouncers, walkers, activity chairs etc that parents can put them in when they leave the room or do another task like cooking so that they are safe and happy. I love the idea that they can be more involved with the family and taken to swim! Does anyone have any idea when we will finally get toddlers in the Sims 4? To be honest the game is really boring without them because you can't do much with the babies either
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    KAYLANDA wrote: »
    Krisha880 wrote: »
    If only babies were not tied to their bassinet, we could make groups for sims on maternity leave, so they could go together to the park or cafés or the art museums, and then when the babies grow into toddlers (if we ever get them), they could have play groups! *get's emotional* :'(

I agree, but at least their not on the floor/ground. That was always annoying.

Haha those babies in the floor made me laugh but I did hate it too. It was looking so sad and poor xD at least they could put a play blanket under them. U know like a automatic blanket whenever they put the baby down.

• Options
    ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    Why can't they just let us know one way or the other so that we don't slowly lose our sanity. I literally, have been checking every day since the release of Sims 4 for news of toddlers so you can see that I already lost my sanity a long time ago.
  • Options
    crystaldacitycrystaldacity Posts: 79 Member
    It's officially wanted by the fans: sims 4 get with family expansion pack. To add preteens and toddlers. Also more love to babies and teens. I'd like a theme park world with it too, for the family. And I'd like little lots on it with a row of rain bow houses we could rent for our family to go on vacation. I'd like more things elder-exclusive as well, and some different interactions for young adults a day adults, since right now they are like the same. I'd love some baby toys, and that they could maybe sleep with their parents, and that they would try to stand up while leaning on the crib. I'd like pacifiers for toddlers too, and some extra tools in CAS.here are some cases additions to toddler that id like: does this toddler wet the bed after it will be potty trained? (Like I mentioned a few posts ago, I'd want toddlers not to use diapers after potty trained) will this toddler break toys and scribble on homework of older siblings autonomously? Can this toddler force tears and fake cry when they don't get what they want or when they get hurt, but it do sent hurt them, just to get attention? Will this toddler try as much to pretend they are sad and left out to get attention? Will this toddler be able to become even best friends with their pet? (If sims 4 pets comes) and will they be able to climb chairs and steal food plates and eat the food (if they have glutton trait)
    Hello! I'm Crystaldacity. I love the sims! <3
  • Options
    crystaldacitycrystaldacity Posts: 79 Member
    I'd love to see the parents put their toddlers on the counter while they cook, and the toddler could sit there looking at the food and maybe even being able to cut veggies themselves!
    Hello! I'm Crystaldacity. I love the sims! <3