Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've compiled an extended list of Cheats and Commands

Comments

• Options
    Al_Duck_lover_123Al_Duck_lover_123 Posts: 57 Member
    The sims.add_buff buff_Role_ServiceNPC_Maid cheat is not working. Why?
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    skyeuk05 wrote: »
    Hi all, can anyone tell me if there is a cheat to make more friends please?

I know of the “Modifyrelationship'' cheat - that Modifies relationship between two sims when you enter their names but is there anything to make more friends like there used to be in the old sims game where you could make them know everyone by clicking on the mail box. My sims dont seem to be meeting many people to be able to make friends!

relationship.introduce_sim_to_all_others will put all the sims in your game into your relationship panel.

With a lot of sims, it DOES slow down opening that panel, and if you have a lot of babies, they'll just be taking up room in your panel till they age up, because you can't do anything with baby icons in your panel till they age up to children.

You might want to test it on a non-main sim, just to see if it's something you want to do to your main sim, based on how the relpanel acts. I kinda wish I hadn't done it to my main sim, but I just had to, you know?

It makes tons of things you can do with MC Command Center a lot easier, having everybody available in the panel whether they've actually "met" already or not. That's why I did it to mine.

If you try it, let me know what you think.

• Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    The sims.add_buff buff_Role_ServiceNPC_Maid cheat is not working. Why?

Apparently it's been removed or disabled by one of the game updates.
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    OH!

@skyeuk05

Picture me smacking my forehead, I forgot to add this to my "add all to relpanel" cheat post... step two, install this mod, UI Cheats by Weerbesu (MTS). Link to that is in my sig... sorry, hubby distracted me, leaving for work. I *knew* I was forgetting something, but I had 5 windows open, too. LOL!

Once you've done the cheat, you can use the UI mod to edit relationships to whatever you want. That's why I wanted to mention it.
  • Options
    Okay thanks Sketch793
  • Options
    KelseighAnneKelseighAnne Posts: 5 New Member
    Anyone know how to do the edit relationship bit to make it so your sims are boyfriend and girlfriend? I know there are other bits listed, but I can't seem to figure out how to make them boyfriend/girlfriend.
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Anyone know how to do the edit relationship bit to make it so your sims are boyfriend and girlfriend? I know there are other bits listed, but I can't seem to figure out how to make them boyfriend/girlfriend.

Are you referring inside the Sims 4?? Because... this is the list of cheats that I use quite frequently. And it has - I believe - what you're looking for (how to do).

sims-online.com/sims-4-game-info/sims-4-game-cheats-codes/

Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    KelseighAnneKelseighAnne Posts: 5 New Member
    > @MsPrissy88 said:
    > KelseighAnne wrote: »
    >
    > Anyone know how to do the edit relationship bit to make it so your sims are boyfriend and girlfriend? I know there are other bits listed, but I can't seem to figure out how to make them boyfriend/girlfriend.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Are you referring inside the Sims 4?? Because... this is the list of cheats that I use quite frequently. And it has - I believe - what you're looking for (how to do).
    >
    > sims-online.com/sims-4-game-info/sims-4-game-cheats-codes/

I'm referring to the Sims 4, yes, and I mean the relationship.add_bit cheat. I can't seem to use it to make my Sims boyfriend and girlfriend, though it gives you the option to make Sims married.
  • Options
    > @MsPrissy88 said:
    > KelseighAnne wrote: »
    >
    > Anyone know how to do the edit relationship bit to make it so your sims are boyfriend and girlfriend? I know there are other bits listed, but I can't seem to figure out how to make them boyfriend/girlfriend.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Are you referring inside the Sims 4?? Because... this is the list of cheats that I use quite frequently. And it has - I believe - what you're looking for (how to do).
    >
    > sims-online.com/sims-4-game-info/sims-4-game-cheats-codes/

I'm referring to the Sims 4, yes, and I mean the relationship.add_bit cheat. I can't seem to use it to make my Sims boyfriend and girlfriend, though it gives you the option to make Sims married.

Did you VISIT the web page I put the link for?? If you scroll down -- can't remember how far down -- you WILL SEE cheats to modify your sims relationships. Both friendship **and** romance. In order for them to work, you MUST first have the MAIN cheats on. "testingcheats true" (without the quotes) Next, and I found this out the hard way, DO NOT PAUSE YOUR GAME(!!) - it won't work. The other sim doesn't necessarily have to be on the same lot, but if they are, it's good.

Next step -- once you have the cheats turned on, type the friendship cheat THIS way -

modifyrelationship Sabrina Glass Nathan West 100% Friendship_Main

You will substitute my sims' names for the ones YOU are playing with. Open up your sims' relationship panel -- click on the little people in the lower right -- and look for the other sim that you just did this to. You will see (or, should see, if you did this right) that the GREEN FRIENDSHIP BAR is now full. You use this same coding for the romance....

modifyrelationship Sabrina Glass Nathan West 100% Romance_Main (again, substituting the sims names that YOU play with)

Now. Just because you did this with the sim you're controlling, doesn't mean that they'll be bf/gf. You have to do these cheats using the OTHER PERSON first this time. In other words, start with the girl. THEN, do the boy.

If you read HOW the cheats are written out )on the cheat page I gave you the link for) you will see, it's not that hard to understand!!!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    Luke111Luke111 Posts: 98 Member
    Trait cheat doesn't seem to work, example "traits.equip_trait gloomy" does nothing. :/
  • Options
    Luke111 wrote: »
    Trait cheat doesn't seem to work, example "traits.equip_trait gloomy" does nothing. :/

Depending where you would have seen this trait -- whether on Carl's Sims 4 guide, or the guide I had provided the link for (above) -- I myself have never used this cheat. So I, personally, can't say whether it works or not.

Again, if you saw this cheat on Carl's guide -- leave a comment on HIS guide page.

Same if you saw the cheat on SimsOnline guide.

Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    athyrmoseathyrmose Posts: 223 Member
    If I use the "objects.gsi_create_obj" cheat to spawn a plant, how do I then add the item to my inventory? Currently, I'm only given the option to eat the item.
  • Options
    KakarottSSJ3KakarottSSJ3 Posts: 8 New Member
    Is it possible to unlock the Basket Case achievement simply using only the add buff cheats?
  • Options
    The cheat - modifyrelationship Blake Forrester Dillon Hilderbrand +50 Friendship_Main isn't working. Why?
  • Options
    TheBlaireWitchTheBlaireWitch Posts: 762 Member
    The cheat - modifyrelationship Blake Forrester Dillon Hilderbrand +50 Friendship_Main isn't working. Why?

Take the plus out.
  • Options
    calwredcalwred Posts: 194 Member
    Twisted, is the any command in there that would allow perhaps the enlargement of lots, say I have a 30 x 20 and I would like to enlarge to 50 x 50 is there a command for that. I know I perhaps would have make it a empty lot first but is there any way to change the size of the lot.
    [img][/img]192afc55f0f0d45fb7387a6809b7a0f1_zpsop9jbp0b.jpg
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
  • Options
    HanQinHanQin Posts: 34 Member
    Hi Everyone,

Is it possible to spawn perfect Chrysanthemum/Plants ?
    It would help me out a lot if it were possible, thanks. :smile:
  • Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Is there a cheat to set more than 9 million?

when i type money XXXX - it doesn't work?

This is a basic question, but did you remember to type "testingcheats on"?
  • Options
    So is it possible to spawn perfect chrysanthemum or any other plants?

• Options
    HanQin wrote: »
    So is it possible to spawn perfect chrysanthemum or any other plants?

I don't know.. but would like to know too.
  • Options
    Hey, I found out.

Go to build/buy mode.
    Go to gallery, search for Perfect Garden. All the perfect plants will be there.
    Place the roomtype in any of your lots.
    Harvest and plant. Perfect seeds will give you perfect plants.
  • Options
    HanQin wrote: »
    Hey, I found out.

Go to build/buy mode.
    Go to gallery, search for Perfect Garden. All the perfect plants will be there.
    Place the roomtype in any of your lots.
    Harvest and plant. Perfect seeds will give you perfect plants.

Before you go looking in build/buy... it has to be downloaded from the gallery first. :)
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Are there any cheats to retrieve lot or household IDs, similar to that for sim IDs?

Was going to test out this (for retail), but need those IDs first.
  • Options
    jaymiex89jaymiex89 Posts: 53 Member
    I see that, with the cheats command, you can retrieve a Sim's ID code; how does one find a CAS object's ID code?
    The Sims 4 Studio makes it possible, however, S4S is glitchy and unreliable. How do I locate an object code for a CAS part (head, hair, clothes, etc.)?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top