Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've compiled an extended list of Cheats and Commands

Comments

• CabsCabs Posts: 127 Member
    Hi, I'm so sorry if this has been asked before but I can't read all 43 pages of this thread now. Is there an option to change family funds before I move a household onto a lot? I would like to quickly populate the town of the family I play with my own CAS creations (which I don't play) - I use houses from the gallery or the ones that are in the game already and naturally some of them are supposed to be richer than others, but I always have to move them to an empty lot, increase the funds and move them out - would be great if there was a way to do this in the manage world menu without loading screens.
  • TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    Cabs wrote: »
    Hi, I'm so sorry if this has been asked before but I can't read all 43 pages of this thread now. Is there an option to change family funds before I move a household onto a lot? I would like to quickly populate the town of the family I play with my own CAS creations (which I don't play) - I use houses from the gallery or the ones that are in the game already and naturally some of them are supposed to be richer than others, but I always have to move them to an empty lot, increase the funds and move them out - would be great if there was a way to do this in the manage world menu without loading screens.

Freerealestate on

Note this doesn't function like other cheats since you enter it on the neighborhood screen, so you MUST use on/off, true/false will not work.
    [Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)
  • CabsCabs Posts: 127 Member
    Awesome, thanks!
  • EsotericRogueEsotericRogue Posts: 153 Member
    edited October 2014
    runesong wrote: »
    Could someone who has the complete list, please either post the entire list or PM me with a word document of it? I spent 281 hours of playing, had ALL of my collections. Then I got a corrupted save and after countless hours of trying to fix it, I ended up doing a complete uninstall and a re-install. Just two days of playing the new game, and I have a new glitch where my Sim completes the fishing challenge, but it does not show up on the "family collections" page. I am seriously stressed out.

Well, as of today, you can just use the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat to buy all the mounted fish ... if that's actually the challenge, anyway.
    tumblr_m63nqrB4u71qbkq4po1_r1_250.gif

Streaming at http://www.hitbox.tv/eRogue (Twitch sucks now.)
  • runesongrunesong Posts: 85 Member
    runesong wrote: »
    Could someone who has the complete list, please either post the entire list or PM me with a word document of it? I spent 281 hours of playing, had ALL of my collections. Then I got a corrupted save and after countless hours of trying to fix it, I ended up doing a complete uninstall and a re-install. Just two days of playing the new game, and I have a new glitch where my Sim completes the fishing challenge, but it does not show up on the "family collections" page. I am seriously stressed out.

Well, as of today, you can just use the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat to buy all the mounted fish ... if that's actually the challenge, anyway.

I couldn't be happier right now!
  • runesongrunesong Posts: 85 Member
    You have it, that's a link.

http://mediafire.com/view/q8me7ndrkknum2z/object_list_v2.txt[/quote]

How bizzare! It highlighted now and I was able to click on it. Thank you! Now to start going through the list. It is quite large!
  • chorvageechorvagee Posts: 544 Member
    My typing skills improved thanks to these cheats. I even memorized some of them by heart, like modifyrelationship, aspirations.complete, stats.set_skill, etc.
    Is this a fine place to comment that there is an error in the 10-01 patch notes? The command is "casclockspeed 0" rather than with a period after cas like the notes states.

• VonSimsVonSims Posts: 186 Member
    Is there a "Fadeobjects on/off" cheat?
    VonSims wrote: »
    Is there a "Fadeobjects on/off" cheat?

No sorry, I believe there's a mod for it.

[Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

• MythicMissMythicMiss Posts: 44 Member
    Hey TM, great job finding these. I was wondering if there's a way to edit how a ghost died, for instance changing a Death by Starvation ghost to a Death by Fire ghost. Postmortem, as it were. ;)

Thanks much!
  • embuikemaembuikema Posts: 9 New Member
    Was I imagining that there was a cheat to set aspiration points to any number you wanted? :| I swore this existed but I went through about half of the 44 pages and I can't find it, so now I'm thinking I may have dreamed it lol.
    embuikema wrote: »
    Was I imagining that there was a cheat to set aspiration points to any number you wanted? :| I swore this existed but I went through about half of the 44 pages and I can't find it, so now I'm thinking I may have dreamed it lol.

There's essentially no need for satisfaction. Since the 10-01 update we can use cheats to directly gain each reward trait or reward object.

But I'll admit just having a million satisfaction and double-clicking down a list would be faster than all the typing :)

embuikema wrote: »

Nope, the only one is a using add_buff that will give you 100sp at a time. Or you can use the complete_current_milestone but that will complete your aspirations as well.

As mentioned above me, you can now just use bb.showhiddenobjects to enable buydebug.

• catalina_45catalina_45 Posts: 359 Member
    Can someone help me? My game is in italian, but all cheats name are in English. Can some one put a complete list of careers name including branch careers (if need it) for the cheats careers.promote ? I saw that the syntax is very important.
    Sorry for my English, but is not my native language.
    Words are soul's image
  • Madiza86Madiza86 Posts: 158 Member
    Can someone help me? My game is in italian, but all cheats name are in English. Can some one put a complete list of careers name including branch careers (if need it) for the cheats careers.promote ? I saw that the syntax is very important.<br />

I think

careers.promote "CareerName" / And careers; astronaut, criminal, culinary, entertainer, painter, secret agent, tech guru, writer.

So "careers.promote astronaut" and "careers.promote secretagent".

I don't know what happens when they reach the branch divide level, but I think it'll give a pop up at the appropriate level for you to pick a branch.
    > @Madiza86 said:
    > catalina_45 wrote: »
    >
    > Can someone help me? My game is in italian, but all cheats name are in English. Can some one put a complete list of careers name including branch careers (if need it) for the cheats careers.promote ? I saw that the syntax is very important.

> Sorry for my English, but is not my native language.
    >
    >
    > I think
    > careers.promote "CareerName" / And careers; astronaut, criminal, culinary, entertainer, painter, secret agent, tech guru, writer.
    > So "careers.promote astronaut" and "careers.promote secretagent".
    > I don't know what happens when they reach the branch divide level, but I think it'll give a pop up at the appropriate level for you to pick a branch.

Thank you for your list, but I need to know how to use the careers.promote for careers branch. Italien name for every branch level is different from English.
    Words are soul's image
  • moongodessmoongodess Posts: 1,550 Member
    carls-sims-4-guide.com/careers/
    Click the link under each career to get a list
    Madiza86 wrote: »
    Can someone help me? My game is in italian, but all cheats name are in English. Can some one put a complete list of careers name including branch careers (if need it) for the cheats careers.promote ? I saw that the syntax is very important.<br />

I think

careers.promote "CareerName" / And careers; astronaut, criminal, culinary, entertainer, painter, secret agent, tech guru, writer.

So "careers.promote astronaut" and "careers.promote secretagent".

I don't know what happens when they reach the branch divide level, but I think it'll give a pop up at the appropriate level for you to pick a branch.

It does, but it's important to note the cheat will not work at that point unless you're in live mode. So if you find it not letting you go to the split, that's why :) (The branch selection screen can only pop-up when in live-mode)

edited October 2014
    I know how it works the cheat, but my game is in italian and every pop-up is in italian ! The English names of all careers and branch needs to use the cheats because, I repeat, my game is in italian and the syntax is very important.
    Post edited by catalina_45 on
    Words are soul's image
  • xeradiantxeradiant Posts: 3 New Member
    Is there a way to bring up the last command that you've typed? In Sims 3, you were able to press the down key to recall the last command that ran.
  • LOVE_LOCKDOWNLOVE_LOCKDOWN Posts: 324 Member
    is there a cheat to get all needs in the red?
    http://sir-greendown.tumblr.com/
    2i0aybc.jpg

To find these sims4 creations type SOULB1 under origin ID.

I know how it works the cheat, but my game is in italian and every pop-up is in italian ! The English names of all careers and branch needs to use the cheats because, I repeat, my game is in italian and the syntax is very important.

is there a cheat to get all needs in the red?

No, sorry.

I may have posted this before, but with ghosts now being a thing, storytellers may find this useful:

Make any sim, including ghosts, appear pregnant:
    sims.add_buff Pregnancy_InLabor

• natashaspy55natashaspy55 Posts: 130 Member
    @TwistedMexican: I think I am your biggest fan. You are just amazing. I found you early on over at Carl's Sims 4 Guide and tried all the cheats you listed there. The only one that never worked was relationships.make_all_sims_friends. Nothing happened until I logged in again then everyone was my acquaintance.

I am also a HUGE fan of your mods. Those all work perfectly. And to have Move Objects On (MOO) back so soon and on all the time is just short of incredible. You are a god among simmers and my hero.
    @TwistedMexican: I think I am your biggest fan. You are just amazing. I found you early on over at Carl's Sims 4 Guide and tried all the cheats you listed there. The only one that never worked was relationships.make_all_sims_friends. Nothing happened until I logged in again then everyone was my acquaintance.<br />
    <br />
    I am also a HUGE fan of your mods. Those all work perfectly. And to have Move Objects On (MOO) back so soon and on all the time is just short of incredible. You are a god among simmers and my hero.

Well thank you :)

As for the make_all_sims_friends cheat, what probably happened was the game just wasn't done adding them all yet. It can take about ~3 minutes for them to show up depending on how many sims you have in that world. The list won't update until it's done.

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top