Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• Options
    jayzaldijayzaldi Posts: 65 Member
    edited May 2016
    @Tellex your game always has the most drama! At least Kylo is trying to make it right between him and Rapunzel. :)

-- also, can someone explain to be exactly how the genepools work for each generation? This is my first sims genetic challenge (and actually first challenge period) that I am doing so I don't really understand :no_mouth:

{ Edit: nevermind! :joy: i went back and read the first page again and cleared up my confusion }
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    @Tellex It's probably going to sound awful, but your poor and suffering and cheated on sims always make my day. :smiley:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    Hi all! I haven't been able to play my game in like 5 days. :(

Just stopped in to comment.

Thank you all for the comments on my last post.
    It really is hilarious watching these teens interact. Luckily @OJenn the house is at max capacity so Myra won't be having any babies. lol
    @jazen I know that it is only because of MC Command that the teens can get married. @Tellex I am not sure if Wei and Myra are going to be my heirs yet but I like playing them. @Heckstress17 I am really glad that the house if full too. They are definitely going to hold off having babies. @Francisca464 it really did look as if they were having some type of group meeting. lol

@Francisca464 - Congrats on Hymn completing her aspirations. Awww poor Hymn getting bullied by some mean kid at school. Dijon and Rose's little hot tub romp was cute. Did you make the doll house small? I thought that was cute. Rose and Melody seemed to enjoy themselves at the gallery. I don't think your updates are boring either. I enjoy them.

@debjameswhite - I love my large families, they are so much fun and so much work. Good thing Gavin loves to help the kids with their homework. I know that helps out a lot. I see you finally have your twin noooboos.
    It is so fun playing insane sims. They are hilarious. I am noticing my sims getting genes that aren't really apart of the gene pool to. The latest was that blonde hair. I love how Gavin is so in love with his wife. They are so cute together. Grady is a little moody one huh. lol

@jazen - I had to laugh at Elly not caring that Paco was sick she wanted some grown up time. lol I know what Brynn is going through. lol

@Tellex - Daenery is so cute! Does Kylo have any feelings for any of the ladies he is involved with. Oh wow, so many deaths at one time. RIP to them all. Samsa is so pretty. The wedding was beautiful!
    Wow! Everyone is fighting in your update. lol I love the drama!

@jayzaldi - Nice founder couple. Their house is really nice.

]
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Tellex Awww poor Rapunzel although I imagine she might have been relieved when she found out what he'd been up to. The picture of Rapunzel crying with her daughter looking so sad is, well...so sad! Poor thing. It was scary that you let her catch him with Felicia! So interesting though! You inspire me, I'm planning to try really hard to give Grady free reign...and Gareth my little hot head too. It's too bad the sisters don't get along though. At least Max and Rey are happy!!

UPDATE

Our story today starts with crazy little Grady in his special place outdoors.
    p6qP9.png

While some of the other children are doing their homework (Gareth and Elise’s son German).
    p6ri6.png

Then they were in the pool for most of the afternoon. This is 12 of 14 kids…I’m not sure who’s missing besides Grady. I spent a long time trying to figure it out too!
    p6riU.png

Grady finally joined making it 13.
    p6rkz.png

When Gavin got home he ate his dinner with the kids. He loves them. Grady had waited to eat with his Dad too. I love Megan’s little red-headed boy Dax.
    p6qPZ.png

The next day Hana told Gavin he might not want to go to work today. Eeeep Hana that’s the biggest baby bump you’ve had yet!
    p6qQc.png

Later that day she said, “Honey, I think it might be time.” She was trying to keep him calm.
    p6qQp.png

Then it set in, “Oh yes, it’s time.”
    p6qQE.png

At the hospital Gavin started to panic again. It wasn’t really about this one child, but the fact that they would now have 5.
    p6r12.png

He snapped out of it quick though and he and Hana shared a hug.
    p6r1j.png

Then they just chatted for awhile. They have to take advantage of any alone time they can get!
    p6r1K.png

Before we knew it, Hana was in the hospital and Gavin was panicking again, “Just breath honey.”
    p6r7G.png

Auntie Elise had been at home with the kids and when the new parents got home, she was the there to welcome them all and care for the little nooboo while they got some rest. Another single birth! A little boy we called Gideon.
    p6r8e.png

Of course Grady was off in his special place and that is where we end our story.
    p6r8F.png
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    I'm gonna start comments from my last post so I'm not too overwhelmed lol

@Francisca464 Dijon is just so handsome, I think it's his facial hair lol I'm a sucker for trimmed beards. Melody is so pretty! Love her septum piercing. She definitely takes after her dad, LOL @ Lady Dijon :joy: I really like how Dijon and Rose still make time to have their little romantic moments... so cute. Cristo's daughter is SO pretty!! Would you upload her to the gallery? Can't wait to see Prince and Jimi age up! Oh, and trust me, Margo notices her parents problems...she aged up in my game and is quite the...troubled teen lol. Absinthe and Margo aren't very close -- they occasionally roll funny interaction whims for each other but that's it. Meanwhile she and Derek are BFFs. Ridge and Absinthe's relationship is really weird -- they're best friends and autonomously flirt, but most of the time one or both get embarrassed by it and their romance bar plummets...Idk what to do with them lol.

@Heckstress17 I know for sure if/when I have kids, I want to be a stay-at-home mom -- I can't imagine working and raising kids and taking care of a house and and trying to find time for yourself/your hobbies! Throw school on top of all that and I'd have a mental breakdown for sure. I applaud women who can do it all -- true superheros lol. I'm really torn about what to do in my game right now... Absinthe REALLY doesn't want kids, but she actually rolled a whim to get married to Derek anything! Meanwhile, he rolls 'Try for Baby' whims all the time... I don't want to force her to have kids, but I want him to be happy...I'm really hoping for an oops baby or even better, oops twins/triplets/quads 🐸🐸🐸🐸 :joy: OMG! I didn't see that divorce coming but I don't blame Nina at all. I wouldn't stay with someone who cheated and had another kid...she's more forgiving than I lol. I'm really glad she got remarried and got the twins, she seems happy with her new lil family. Isabelle is really pretty -- she's a really interesting mix of her parents too, not too sure where her lips came from but I like them! And I love her blue eyes. I reeeally like Liz too though... I guess just see which one Drake likes better and pick that way!

@jayzaldi Welcome!! Absinthe is really being a plum, lol, but it's so entertaining to me... She needs to calm down soon though, I've gotta move on to the next gen and don't have time to pay attention to her 24/7. Your founding couple is gorgeous! And the first house looks good -- it's plenty big enough for a big family :smile:

@OJenn Derek literally walked right past them on his way to the bathroom and didn't "notice" them kissing...either jealousy is broken or he reeeally wants to stay ignorant lmao.

@Maladi777 I hope they work things out too...I like Derek more than Ridge now. But the drama is fun!

@amadazulsim Omg so many teens lol! Oo I love seeing Wei! I can't wait to play some aliens -- I've still never explored the alien side of Get to Work! And yeah...Absinthe needs to fess up and ask for forgiveness or let Derek go...It's not fair to Derek who's done everything he can for her, like sticking around as a teen father and giving her a mansion and letting her be a career woman instead of a mother... He's too good for her.

@debjameswhite Hana's gotten even weirder as a teen lol she gained the Fashionista custom trait and acts like such a drama queen... But Margo still loves her. Kinda have my suspicions that Margo might be bi/gay? She's really close to Jason though and has a cute shy friendship with John. I'm just gonna play it by whims. LOL you poor thing -- you wanted a small family this time so bad, and now you're up to 5 kids? lol I couldnt do it.

@jazen I don't think Absinthe knows what she wants. She definitely doesn't want kids, and Derek does, so woohoo is pretty much out of the question so no 'oops' babies happen -- which no woohoo is taking a toll on their relationship. She does want an emotional/physical connection though, so she's getting that from Ridge who she know won't try to get her pregnant lol. Meanwhile poor Derek doesn't have any idea what's going on, he's just going with the flow, hoping she'll come around and get married and have more kids. Poor guy.

@Tellex OMG I just watched The Door this morning!!! I literally broke down crying through the entire last 10 mins... This season is definitely the best so far. It's so amazing how George R R Martin planned Hodor's story YEARS ago when he first started writing the books.. He's a plumming genius. Ehem, now, back to the Sims lol. It's so fitting that you're using GOT names lol, especially since Kylo has so many illegitimate children and there's so many affairs and drama lol. Daenerys is my fav I think -- she's so pretty. I really like Felicia and Kylo's chemistry...it's like they're both polygamists, no one gets hurt between them that way. Lol is it bad that I'm glad Felicia won the fight? :lol: Ooo what an awkward breakfast... that didn't end very well lol.
  • Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    edited May 2016
    Hellu helluuu! I'm pulling a @Tellex, swooping in and comment later LOL. I simply can't wait to post this, because the kiddo's are finally becoming teens and they are so prettehhhh.

73ac4b5eb3.jpg
    But first, the last breakfast pic with all the children being little and sweet and innocent.

fde808e34a.jpg
    The boys wanted to celebrate their birthdays in the local Mc Donalds. The staff made them special burger birthday cakes. (I always jump right to blowing out the candles, before my guests eat all of the cake. The struggle is real!)

e8295529de.jpg
    Little Prince aged up with the Bro trait and the Party Animal aspiration. I'm very hapy with those, they fit the personality I imagined him to have.

6d2ff963f2.jpg
    When it comes to style, he should learn a little more of the legend he was named after. Don't worry, I gave him a makeover after the party :wink:

751732df41.jpg
    Next up to blow out his candles was Jimi.

485edbaee8.jpg
    He will be a hopeless romantic teen, with the wish to one day have a big happy family. He and his neat trait will make the best stay-at-home dad in the world.

72de79bab3.jpg
    Here are both boys as teenagers. Jimi picked the hairstyle I now call 'Cam-hair' @Heckstress17 .

34b5f668ba.jpg
    Dijon can't believe three of his children are already teenagers. He feels old and resorts to drinking.

11f8d43952.jpg
    The party was one big chaos so I am surprise I actually took some okay shots. Everybody did enjoy themselves.

e8935655b1.jpg
    Cameron Jimi spent the majority of his party dancing.

dd87fc6813.jpg
    And the BFF's caught up on gossip.

398da30d69.jpg
    I present: my three teenage Everests all grown up ánd made over!

9e555301aa.jpg
    Meanwhile, the smallest Everest enjoyed her last days as a child.

99fb56e429.jpg
    Now that she completed her aspiration, I let her run off and do whatever she wants.

57a1b923c0.jpg
    A few days later the family was preparing for another birthday, Hymn! Dijon and Rose both took a vacation day.

d4b2749946.jpg
    Baking the cake was a small task for Rose, so after an hour or so she found herself outside, peacefully enjoying her tea. Dijon soon joined her.

00c7a97c14.jpg
    I think this house has one of my favorite backyards so far and the family agrees :smile:

9d09d36d59.jpg
    I'm not sure what was in that tea, but within minutes these two were flirting up a storm.

ec584c0882.jpg
    It's cute that Dijon still can't help but stare at Roses behind when she walks away.

8ab9217b4c.jpg
    I wasn't even surprised when she came back to propose some WooHoo.

2c85b8eea3.jpg
    Rabbits, I tell you.

2bd37e4deb.jpg
    They spent the rest of the afternoon nude in the hot tub, waiting for the kids to get home so they could start Hymns party.

a9d31a0b9a.jpg
    I totally copied @Heckstress17 and let Hymn celebrate her birthday at the Windenburg pool.

a3cf5effbc.jpg
    Quite a lot of people came to celebrate, but only a view arrived in time to prematurely eat the cake witness Hymn blowing out her candles.

9a89741528.jpg
    Dijon sang his youngest daughter a special birthday song.

47e7f0f457.jpg
    She aged up with the geek trait, that seems to run in the family ever since Lexie, and wants a big happy family like her brother. Now, are you all excited what she looks like?

6a2e7bc555.jpg
    SHE. IS. PERFECT! A little more Rose than I had hoped for, but she's not a total copy. I see some Dijon in her. I'm 98% sure she'll be my heir.

e1b3d4a6d1.jpg
    Rose looks like she's busted. Don't worry dear, you can eat the cake now. The black haired girl is Olives daughter.

548d5b1982.jpg
    I'm not sure what's with these teenagers and dancing, but they all seem to love it.

5be9177a4e.jpg
    Dijon and Cristo hugging (see @debjameswhite, not as attractive with an old man chest).

969fd6359f.jpg
    Here are Olives oldest set of twins chatting with their uncle.

3982518c8e.jpg
    While I was taking pictures of the three mentioned above, Hymn tried to impress her guests by doing a backflip. It failed.

21ce57dc3b.jpg
    See, the jury is unimpressed. Zero for grace!

ef9856d555.jpg
    At the other side of the pool, neat freak Rose thought the pool was just too 🐸🐸🐸🐸 filthy.

3acd97bfb2.jpg
    She poured herself some drinks to cope.

6f64fbe322.jpg
    There were a lot of partycrashers, I have no idea who that black haired guy on the left is for example.

8331899b3a.jpg
    Still, everyone had a good time. I was just happy it was not a total mess like the twins' birthday.

p5h8v.jpg
    p5h7a.jpg
    p6frQ.jpg
    I'll leave you all with these CAS shots of the fresh teenagers, I'll do genetic breakdowns later! :smiley:(Seriously, I'm so in love with Hymn)
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @Francisca464 - Ohhhh all the red heads this generation, you and Tellex ♥ I think I vote Hymn for heir as well.
  • Options
    jazenjazen Posts: 5,612 Member
    @Francisca464 and @OJenn thanks for letting me know how to fix Richard. I got him all squared away and he's back to having the traits he was uploaded with. :) I did change his aspiration since I just did the painter one with Elly, moved him over to being an author.

@Heckstress17 That would be interesting to drop Jane in to see if she and Cam click. She's very pretty and after everything that went down, I think he needs a fresh face in his life.

@jayzaldi your couple seems very in love. :) LOL Austin joining the criminal career, that should be fun.

@debjameswhite Rose may just want to be Gavin's friend. LOL Paco and Di remained friends even after he picked Elly. I really love all the family photos on the wall. I need to remember to take pictures. I don't have any of Nova and Jasper :(.

Congrats on baby Gideon. And yay for only a single birth this time. Good luck with the genes with this one. :)

@Francisca464 how did you manage to shrink the doll house? I tried but it remains large in my game.

It's always so sad when the kids cry over the destroyed toy. Those mean sims, yay for daddy fixing it right up. :) hahaha OMG Cristo yelling at that poor pregnant woman.

The kids are all very stunning. I love that Hymn got the red hair so if you do go with her as heir she's a very good choice.

@Tellex wow...I can't belive Rapunzel is going to stick with Kylo after learning about all his affairs. She must really be in love. I hope he straightens up, but something tells me that's not in the cards for him right now. Poor Daenerys getting into a fight with her sister and then losing. :( Kylo has a lot to make up for with both of them.

@amadazulsim ah, MCC can do a lot. I don't know what my setting are for that, I'll have to check again next time I'm in game.

@JordanNicoleJJ poor Derek. Absinthe needs to stop giving him the cold shoulder. :( Talk to her fiance the same way she talks to Ridge. And how does she know Ridge won't try to get her pregnant??? He's hanging around for a reason, so if he wants the girl, whose to say an oops won't happen if they move on to that next step in this affair.

I did some playing so I need to sort shots and bring you all some updates. :)
    15845932053_27f57f3980.jpg

• Options
    sarallissarallis Posts: 77 Member
    @Francisca464 I vote for Hymn too!! She is beautiful!!! Nice update!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @jazen and @other people who want to know. I didn't actually shrink the dollhouse, I downloaded a small version of it over on MTS. I'm on my phone at the moment, so unable to link you to it, but you should be able to find it when you use Google or search the site. If you can't find it, I'll send the link the moment I'm on my pc!
  • Options
    @Francisca464 thanks for letting me know. I googled and found the download. Here it is for anyone that wants it. Oh and I forgot to comment on your statement about your updates being boring. They aren't. :) Honestly Brynn getting accidentally pregnant has been the most drama I've had in my game. After this I'm sure I'll be heading back to straight forward recounts of what happens to the family. :)

So I have enough shots for 3 updates but I'm gonna spread them out over the course of the weekend and maybe play some as well. Here's the first one.

Opening with morning breakfast. Nothing says healthy eating like a slice of chocolate cake. LOL
    vMrbs5T.png

@Tellex a shot of Brynn's bump as a teen.
    3gY3v83.png

So Brynn had this moodlet after the party. The only other female that was there was Malia and I don't remember her and Richard talking all that much, but I guess they did and some flirting happened. She really was sad, walking around looking near tears. :( It was heartbreaking.
    BNdnJ9O.png

First she called Tyler to complain about her problems, but that didn't do the trick.
    Ftr698F.png

She sent Richard a sad text and he sent this back as a reply so off to his house she goes.
    ULkCaq9.png

Even as a YA Richard's mom is keeping a watchful eye.
    HTvb8t0.png

Soon his dad comes out. I don't think his parents like Brynn. hahahaha
    3WyCzYe.png

Richard is trying to cheer her up, but she's upset he flirted with her aunt and she let him know.
    u87Ytpu.png

He manages to smooth things over a little.
    iCKdwgI.png

Meanwhile Kale invites over the cutie from the park. Her name is Luna. (forgot last name). She's a YA so Kale can't do any flirting with her right now since I didn't have my settings to allow teen/adult. They will work on the friendship thing for a while though.
    LgDeeEk.png

Doing what any guy would to get the girl's attention, he pretends to take an interest in her interests and joins her club.
    jHOwi6k.png

First outing was to the pool, the look o his face says he thinks he made the right choice in joining up. Hot chick in a bikini.
    KtkDZSQ.png

A few hot chicks in bikinis. LOL he's trying to be slick and check out the blonde while Luna is talking to him.
    bK7R9VQ.png

Back at home, the two younger siblings are bonding.
    4LZRAtp.png

Paco spending some time with his younger two, helping with homework.
    kirh47b.png

Finally! 2 days after she was supposed to age up, Brynn is now a YA and boy look at the 3 B's. (belly, boobs, butt) She's huge LOL.
    hzPJuRC.png

Richard is over the next day to check on Brynn and make sure she knows he only has eyes for her.
    mcvp6UR.png

They even make use of Nova and Jasper's old room. I've moved her in there now that she's pregnant. Figured she needed more room to sleep...and I guess other things as well.
    srX5gu3.png

No idea why they are getting romantic in her parent's bathroom, but whatever works. LOL
    NnPX6DR.png

So I noticed Elly making a mad dash to the bathroom upstairs. She throws up. I have her do a pregnancy test and...
    FMDroFT.png

She's pregnant!!!
    wxKNGE3.png
    3YvY6Cz.png
    All that quality time with Paco. I don't get it since I tried to move Richard in so SP wouldn't hook him up with anyone and the game told me the house was full since Brynn counted as 2 people being pregnant. How is it allowing Elly to be knocked up?

She's super excited and runs to tell Paco all on her own.Trying to get glances of your hubby naked is what got you in this situation. hahahaha
    yEjYWYx.png
    nYEjgC1.png

After the initial shock, Paco is very happy about having a new baby. So what if they are 2 days from being elders, they can make this work. :)
    XFu07Tr.png
    IzLL2to.png
    rY3D1G9.png

Finally a comparison shot of Brynn after he makeover.
    mUNMEzX.png

As I look at her, I'm trying to figure out where she gets her face shape from. It's not Paco, because his is more squared off and it's not really Elly's because Elly has fuller cheeks.
    5ytNXPx.jpg

• Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    Seeing the post about everyone's mod settings reminds me I still haven't updated mine :D Maybe I'll just wait until the new SP comes out to update because I know they'll be a new version out by then. Now to try to get caught up on comments :)

@amadazulsim - I haven't played much either. :(

@OJenn - Yikes! Are you gonna be on summer break soon? I've liked what I've seen on your tumblr. I'm sure you've seen me liking and commenting a bit. :)

@jayzaldi - I always have trouble filling big houses. I still have the biggest lot in Willow Creek left to build on and no idea how I'm gonna do it. I'm glad to hear you like your sims new smaller house. Gabriela's a natural at painting. Except that flirty painting lol It looks like it'd be cute in a kids room though... I wouldn't turn on the flirty mood though :D I hope your friends wanna join the challenge, like you said, the more the merrier! I tried to get my sister to play but she's always too busy.

@Francisca464 - You're right about picking the sim you like the most. I've picked an heir that I wasn't 100% on board with and got bored not even halfway through the generation. I'm looking forward to the girls battling over Drake too (if they ever meet him :# ) For Sparta!!! lol! I love that smaller dollhouse you're using, does it replace the huge one? Also that art museum in Oasis Springs looks so amazing! I'm literally having to stop myself from making my RebuildOasisSprings save right now. I already have my founders made and everything lol. I love love love how when Rose joined the Complimentary Colors the group met up and did a little paint sesh together! Cristo omg :D He's so great lol I've never seen a sim reject a belly feel before so it was awesome to see his true personality shining through. Poor preggo lady, but really why ask a stranger to feel your stomach anyways? Hooray for birthday parties! You got some great shots of everyone celebrating. Both boys aged up with really well matched traits and aspirations. I think they aged up well, but definitely look more like their father. Jimi's my fav, and not just because he has the "Cam" hair lol! Anytime I see someone using that hair I do a double take, "Cameron?!" :o It's great to see how in love Dijon and Rose are. I had almost forgotten she turned down his first proposal until those pictures came up on your tumblr again. Now look how far they've come <3 So your Windenburg pool is like 10x's cooler then the one in my game. Please tell me you downloaded this lot and my Windenburg didn't just get 🐸🐸🐸🐸 lol. I haven't mentioned it before but I love Rose's swim suit. Hymn's party looked like so much fun, even with the party crashers. Hymn aged up so perfectly! It's neat to see the geek trait still hanging around, and of course the marks nose. I love her eyes. She's got my vote heir! Oh, and stop that with thinking your updates are boring! Do you see this whole book I've just written you about your updates? lol trust me you've got nothing to worry about. Your family is one of my favs <3

@debjameswhite - lol @ Rose still wanting Gavin. He's so committed to Hana though, I mean the guy did propose to her all on his own, you'd think she'd get take the hint by now. Grady is my fav of the kids right now. I've never played an insane sim in ts4 so it's neat to see how he behaves. Elise's daughter looks a lot like her (I think it's the hair) but you're right, Elise is prettier. Cade and Violet's sun is handsome! Not how I thought their kids would look, so it's neat to see how their genes mixed. Wow, that's one packed pool! Hana's baby bump got so big this time around, I was kinda surprised. Totally thought she was having twins, relived for your sake that it was just one. I love the name Gideon!

@Tellex - Wow that's a first. Not pregnant on the first try?! :D Is there something wrong with your game? lol it seems like try for baby has never let you down before. Though I am kinda glad Rapunzel's not preggo right now. Kylo's pretty much dating every girl in town. I'm not surprised he's having trouble going out in public without getting caught. lol I love how you called the other girls the "unimportant ones" Pretty sure that's how Kylo feels about them too :D My fav had twins! Welcome little Jon and Arya! I hope somehow Jon gets black hair, if not his Mom's is close enough that he'll still feel like Jon Snow. Rapunzel's reaction to catching Kylo and Felicia reminds me of Nina's. It's like you know they're mad, but not nearly mad enough... it bothers me. You shouldn't have to breakup with a sim to have their relationship go sour, seeing your husband with another lady should do the trick! lol I love that she woohoo'ed with him in the same bush. omg I can't tell you how bad I felt for poor little Dany! Sansa is such a brat! Adorable, but what a meanie! Rapunzel clapping was the best though. I can't wait to see where this all goes. Plus lol Arvin seems like he's feeling Kylo's charms too ;)

@JordanNicoleJJ - I seriously don't know how women work, parent, take care of the house etc. I admire them because that's to much plum for me lol! I'm with you on not pushing Absinthe to have babies if she doesn't want to, but at the same time she's gotta know that's part of the deal wanting to marry Derek... Like you said, I think it's time risky woohoo kicks in and gives her triplets and the try for baby whims can be done with for awhile lol

@jazen - I've put Jana in the game and now I'm just impatiently waiting for Cameron to bump into her. I was so happy to see another update from you! Poor Brynn being sad about Richard. He's a stand up guy inviting her out to cheer her up though. I can't say I can really blame Richard's parents for being wary of Brynn lol. omg I knew I recognized the girl from the park. Luna was in my game too. Kale is such a cutie! I know Brynn will be your heir but maybe you could upload Kale for the future genepools? I'd love to play with him. Love the pick of him not so slyly checking out the bikini blonde. I can't believe how big Brynn got in her 3rd trimester! She looked totally different in the first belly shot. Elly's pregnant too! :o Mother and daughter pregnant at the same time. Paco's face when he hears the news is the best lol I'm wondering where Brynn's face shape comes from too. One of her grandparents?
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    Hey everyone! It's the weekend so I'll be able to play more & I will hopefully have a big update to share on Sunday -- I was wondering if there is any mods you guys recommend for playing this challenge or anything since the only mods I have for my game is CC right now.
  • Options
    jayzaldi wrote: »
    Hey everyone! It's the weekend so I'll be able to play more & I will hopefully have a big update to share on Sunday -- I was wondering if there is any mods you guys recommend for playing this challenge or anything since the only mods I have for my game is CC right now.

Alot of us use MC Command Center. I'm on mobile or else I'd link it.
  • Options
    @OJenn okay -- I'll try to find it :p
  • Options
    edited May 2016
  • Options
    @Tellex I'm sort of relieved Kylo and Rapunzel failed in having their baby. And let's face it, if they can't conceive in your game, it's really not meant to be :joy: The picture of Kylo and Daenerys together is super sweet, she's a gorgeous little girl. Haha tsk, figures Kylo gets caught a lot. It's awesome that Felicia had twins, I can't wait to see the genetics of these two combined in a girl ánd a boy. I can't blame Rapunzel for following Kylo, I'm actually surprised that she wasn't that angry with him. And especially later, when he confessed all of it to her. I would've kicked his 🐸🐸🐸🐸 to the curb so fast he wouldn't even have time to ask for forgiveness. But sims work in mysterious ways :yum: Awww, Charlottes face at the breakfast table. She looks so ashamed. Hey, btw, did Kylo only tell Rapunzel about the baby momma's or about all the other girls too? Oh no! How could someone pick on sweet Daenerys?! And even fight with her? I was baffled to see none of the parents jump in. That was quite the eventful breakfast, lol. And double lol for Arvin testing the waters.

@debjameswhite Hahaha, Grady. He's quickly becoming my favorite child :heart: He's the cute kind of insane. I also like that he's the odd one out all the time, makes him unique. WOW! Hana is huge in that one picture. I was surprised there was only one child in there. I totally expected twins or triplets. Gideon is a beautiful name :smile: Reminds me of the guy in Criminal Minds.

@JordanNicoleJJ Me too :yum: but also for a nice stubble. I rarely like full blown beards, except on older men. Mel aged up with the septum and I liked it so much that I left it, gave her one for the other outfits too. Same goes for the short hair, sometimes they grow up with horrible hair but Mel picked a good cut! I wasn't planning on uploading Cristo's daughter, but I'll dot it since you asked :smiley: I have a list of sims that need to be uploaded, haha. I'll do it right after writing this comments post. Ooooh now I'm very curious of teen Margo. It's hard not to notice your parents not being as loving to each other as other parents, I can imagine. I hope it gets better, mainly for Derek, he's a good guy. I love Absinthe too, but she's being a bit selfish there tbh.

@OJenn and @sarallis Yay! :smiley: Hymn for president, haha. Thank you :smile:

@jazen Ah, good! It's that one indeed. Brynns bump is cute! Did her belly grow well during her teenage years? There used to be an issue with teenage pregnancy where the belly wouldn't grow. Awwww poor Brynn, weird that you didn't notice Richard flirting with someone else. Is she a jealous sim? I believe they sometimes get the moodlet for no reason. Haha Richards parents might be a little suspicious, I mean, she's just a teen and pregnant and all. LOL @ Kale and his hot chicks in bikini. He's a lucky guy. Holy cow, I wasn't ready for that picture of huge Brynn, it came into view quite suddenly :joy: She ís enormous! I'm glad Richard managed to make it up to Brynn :smile: And whuuut? Elly's pregnant again? Phew, good luck haha. They are courageous for starting all over with baby's. I love Brynn! I already sent you a message about the hair, because I love it. There are not enough Ethnic hairs in the game for my taste. I think her face shape might be a mix, that happens sometimes... Dijon and Cristo both had Lavenders jawline, but there were some differences between the two of them which lead me to think that one of their faces was mixed with Dijons shape.

@Heckstress17 Hahah, you truly wrote a book. It made me smile though. So much so that my boyfriend was wondering why I was grinning. Honestly, I wasn't 100% on board with Lavender when I picked her as my heir, and that generation was kinda boring to me too. I think my favorite so far was Liam, but I loved playing Lexie too. The small dollhouse doesn't replace the big one, so that's kinda neat. You can still pick the one you want. The small one is just an additional item. Yeeeeesss, me too! I never really played Oasis Springs, so I'm looking forward to trying it out. When I was with Melody and Roseanne in the museum, I noticed that sound of cicadas in the background and it was sort of soothing? I really liked it. Oasis Springs feels very summer-y, I can't wait to play around with that. I hope we get an island themed pack in the future too, Isla Paradiso and Sunlit Tides were my favorite TS3 worlds. I love the summer vibezzz and the beach lol. I've never seen the belly rub get rejected either! I was expecting it though, because of all Cristo's traits. It would've been more surprising if he accepted. The preggo lady was in the group, and she's also far away family, so it made a little sense for her to ask I guess. They were having a nice chat too, but it went downhill from the ask for belly rub moment. Jimi's my favorite of the boys too! I didn't expect that, because Prince has Roses eyes and I thought I would be more fond of him. But there's something about Jimi. Haha, the Cam-hair... I have the same thing with Simblob's ponytail. You used that hairstyle on Arya and it still reminds me of her. Don't worry! The Windenburg pool is a download :yum: And I put the turntable in myself because I wanted music for the party, but the DJ never showed up. I can look up which pool I downloaded, if you want? Yea I wanted to ask you for a second opinion, since you're the Marks nose expert! I wasn't 100% sure she has the nose, but now I am. Hurray! Now she's definitely my heir, haha. I knoooow I'm sorry, I just can't help but feel that way with all the drama going on :joy: But thank you, really :love:

@everyone who responded that you didn't think my updates were boring, thank you to you guys too! I'm not fishing for compliments, I swear, just a little insecure :yum: And since everybody has so much drama, I was afraid my story was lacking haha. I'm glad nobody else feels that way :mrgreen: You are all awesome!

P.s. I hope you'll forgive me the possible grammatical errors, I have only had four hours of sleep tonight, and a busy day, so I'm running low on energy LOL. Oh, and also: have a good weekend everyone :smile:
  • Options
    @everyone I uploaded Olive, Dijon, Cristo and Cristo's daughter Monique (for @JordanNicoleJJ) to the Gallery, CC-free. I'm gonna upload them with CC too, just in case. You can find them here and here.
  • Options
    @Francisca464 I loved your post so much! Loved the parties and seeing how the kiddos aged up. I know exactly what you mean in regards to the "Cam" hair. Dylen's son Morgan picked that hair in my game and every time I see him I think ooo Cam!! Do I see my Hana in the background of one of your shots? I'd recognize that quirky girl anywhere now! I really loved Dijon and Rose just sitting outside together. Sometimes those are my favorite kind of sim moments. Of course it led to woohoo...it totally should have! All of the parties were awesome and I love Hymn.

@jazen My families also will always pick cake for breakfast if it's in the fridge. Poor Brynn must be tough to be at her boyfriend's house when she's pregnant with someone else's nooboo. I'm sure she's feeling judged by Richard's parents! OMG I can't believe Elly is pregnant!!! Poor Elly! Maybe Elly was already pregnant when you tried to get Richard in? 8 is the max amount.

UPDATE

Gavin and Hana did not let Gideon’s birth ruin the birthday of their oldest child.
    p6xxY.png

He still had a rocking party.
    p6xy7.png

And we are pleased with the results!
    p6xyk.png

I was surprised to see a baby bump on Payton!
    p6xyx.png

And sad to see her twin Elise as an Elder. I guess the good sim does finish last…Though her husband was still enamored with her.
    p6xyO.png

I liked this picture of the ladies and annoyed at the boys for turning their backs on me!
    p6xz9.png

Cade became an elder right after this.
    p6xzi.png

Mom is enjoying having some cake with her son.
    p6xzn.png

And here comes Crazy Grady! He has his own style and he likes to flaunt it.
    p6xzD.png

The next morning, they’re all having cake.
    p6xA5.png

I am really enjoying this family.
    p6xA7.JPG
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @Heckstress17 I hope Cameron and Jana hit it off. Brynn was sad about Richard. We'll chalk it up to pregnancy hormones making her extra self conscious about herself. LOL Yep Richard's parents looking at pregnant Brynn over there hanging out with their son. I'll happily upload Kale once he hits YA :) Yep, Kale being a typical teenage boy, he is checking out all the ladies. I couldn't believe how big Brynn got either. She hit YA and everything popped out much bigger than when she was a teen. I'm sure Paco was thinking they were too old to have kids now, but nope, they aren't. LOL Nova and Jasper both have more squared off faces so Brynn didn't get it from them.

@Francisca464 She got a belly as a teen. It didn't really show until second trimester though unlike Elly's whose belly popped out instantly. Nope I didn't notice Richard and Malia flirting, but it had to be quick since she was off talking to Paco for most of the party. Nope, Brynn doesn't have the jealous trait, she was simply heartbroken her boyfriend was flirting with someone else. hahaha I know right. I got the pop up that Brynn aged up, then she came downstairs and I was like dayum where did all that come from??? hahaha All that woo-hoo caught up to Paco and Elly which resulted in a late in life pregnancy. I'm thinking Brynn's face is a slightly altered version of Elly's.

@debjameswhite well since Nova died, there isn't regular 'normal' food in the fridge. Neither Elly nor Paco are great cooks. LOL Richard doesn't mind she's pregnant by someone else, but his parents sure do. hahaha The warning I got only mentioned Brynn being pregnant which made the house full since she counted as 2.

hahaha that shot of Grady walking in. He does have some major swag doesn't he??? Gavin and Hana's first born is a looker for sure. :) Great mix of genes.

@everyone HERE is the link for Brynn's hair if you want it.

• Options
    iamduniamdun Posts: 514 Member
    @Francisca464 I thought Ibsen was cute too! I really love Haaris and Gary so much!

Hymn an Melody are such cute little girls! In fact the entire family is beautiful. Ha Melody is just like her pops!! Hymn is BEAUTIFUL!

@debjameswhite Gareth is such a cutie, can't wait to see what he looks like as a teen! Gavin and his little crew! All of the kids are such cuties.

@Tellex Rapunzel and Daenerys are adorable reading together. Oh man Kylo is still at it! Ok, so how many kids does he have now? Aww so sad about Jasmine and Wei. OH and Eric! Sansa is a little cutie. Poor Daenerys witnessing her dad's unfaithfulness. The wedding looks like it was a blast. Can't wait to see what happens next. Twins! Fights... oh no not his daughters fighting.

@JordanNicoleJJ Margo and her friend are so cute having their movie night. And the little selfie!!

@Heckstress17 Isabelle is gorgeous! I love her. Your photos all look amazing as usual.

@amadazulsim Myra and Wei got engaged!!! Yay!

@jayzaldi I'm loving the founders!!! And the house looks awesome!

• Options
    iamduniamdun Posts: 514 Member
    edited May 2016

The night of the wedding, Gary and Haaris enjoyed some much needed quality time together.
    RUyUNyKl.png

SmkVSj1l.png
    ___
    The next day, Gary threw together a little brunch for just his and Haaris' parents.
    2xJlIf6l.png

More congratulatory calls.
    U0GZkHpl.png

Eventually Hudson and his wife to be crashed the brunch.
    Gary and Haaris didn't mind!

5vvScNDl.png

qoF64KRl.png

Got this achievement!
    KjU2AhGl.png
    ___
    Not too long after the wedding, Gary rolled this whim!
    This family so far has rolled whims in the order I've wanted the story to go! :) I think it's Gary's Family Oriented trait.
    CijCNzPl.png

v5dnseHl.png
    ___
    Haaris is still close with Isabella even though she is now a teen!
    YQc5wuCl.png

LsOmU0xl.png

vfRni2Sl.png
    ___
    Haaris has been working on her skills a ton lately. Repairing and upgrading all of the appliances.
    Tryp3Dnl.png

Gardening.
    ckSB7WRl.png
    __
    Gary has been getting in a lot of cooking practice, he's gotten a promotion to show for it.
    0Qh6SYWl.png
    _
    Weeks pass, and one day Haaris was feeling really sick.
    4WfjslSl.png

mzhnNv8l.png

bBQVTiol.png

She thought maybe it was a reaction to one of Gary's gourmet meals. He was still learning.
    gfzNj0Kl.png
    __
    Got this achievement at well.
    6auXT3Vl.png
    _
    OPIDP7sl.png
    Grier, Drake, Hadassah w/ baby Issak and Hudson.
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    I'm gonna come back and do comments later, just dropping in to post a big update before I go into game and get really far behind. @iamdun I'm glad you popped in I was about to tag you to see where you've been :)

Big Update! Seriously, if you're scrolling forever don't be afraid to tell me so I can break them up in the future. :)

After her party Isabelle's room got a teen makeover. One of her new toys includes her own laptop. Since she's got the Mansion Baron aspiration I decided she needed to start saving money right away, so she got an after school job working in retail.
    7MX4I5y.png

She needs to build her charisma skill so she's been using her mirror to do that.
    YS4RwCk.png

And like I have all of my potential heirs do, she starting working on her cooking skill too. At least she's got a good attitude about her mess ups. (She reminds me so much of her Mom here)
    UGLFTPU.png

One evening Cameron was in a confident mood and decided to finally ask Staci on a date.
    v1AJZq3.png

To my surprise, she said yes! Progress lol! So the two met at The Creek Cafe' for drinks. (I cannot wait until we can send our sims on dates to restaurants!)
    fdnslUa.png

Their date went really well and both were in a flirty mood most of the night.
    baqAyQS.png

Then they shared their first kiss since their breakup!!
    nRWQGaK.png

When they moved inside I spotted Cole checking out, or possibly judging, this lady in the hat. He's looking good as always. :D I admit I've got slight heir regret for him.
    s24g4tC.png

The flirtfest continued inside and their date ended with legendary status. <3
    z3RsYOB.png

Cameron was excited to tell his brother he was smoothing things over with Staci. Cole was a bit skeptical.
    tjEVtDT.png

When Cameron got home he was excited to tell his daughter about his date. She however had come home in a bad mood after a stressful first day at work.
    Of7HJzd.png

And then the next day she came home from school and passed out in her bedroom before making it to her bed.
    DYoxKOM.png

She didn't wanna miss work so she drank some sleep replacement before heading out the door. I'm hoping once she gets settled into the routine of working she won't be so tired. I never do well with the teen jobs...
    QMDHhlK.png

Cameron was feeling on cloud 9 after their awesome date, so he invited Staci over to ask her to be his girlfriend. They both were extremely nervous, but this is how she acted the first time around when she said yes too...
    fKBLP6q.png

... but then she began to look terrified and I knew this wasn't gonna end well.
    3zZzYyg.png

Sure enough she put her hands up in the air and told him no. I'm kinda surprised to be honest. Their relationship is great. So either her non-committal trait is coming into play, or she just really doesn't wanna be with him.
    XR50N5l.png

Cameron was crushed and didn't know what else to say so he asked to her to leave.
    ynf18Pd.png

She was hurt that he was kicking her out, but part of her understood. She did just reject him after all.
    lQRlYZs.png

He sat down and talked with Isabelle about what he should do. She told him to move on and find someone else, it wasn't too late to start over. It was something he needed to think about.
    1kfZZEA.png

So to clear his mind he went to his go to hobby, painting. He ended up painting a few masterpieces. This one I hadn't seen before and thought it'd look neat in a kids room.
    6E4YLBF.png

And he was happy to help over achiever, Izzy with her homework.
    Qfzcjos.png

Not even 24 hours after rejecting Cam I got this pop up. So that made it pretty clear that being non-committal wasn't the problem. She just didn't wanna be with Cam. :'(
    Qf3izny.png

Then she called and asked him on a date?! Come on Staci, you're married now! Cameron said no. It was time to move on.
    i4UA6ia.png

Since she was a teen and old enough to decide for herself, Cam asked Liz if she wanted to move in. She said yes. She and Izzy are loving living together and now I have control over both my potential heirs.
    B5LScEf.png

I also added Drake and his parents to the game. Now I'm just impatiently waiting for him to meet one of the girls. It's the first time I'm not adding in a 2nd genepool option and I feel kinda... guilty. Do you guys think I should add one more guy in to be fair?
    YmI3Fa3.png
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    @iamdun Really glad to see you posting! I was starting to wonder where you were! I thought it was sweet they had brunch with the in-laws the day after their wedding. Can't really blame Hudson for crashing. It's nice of them to follow your timeline. Congrats on the future nooboo :)

@Heckstress17 I thought your update was perfect. I did not feel like it was dragging at all. I enjoy your stories and this was no exception. I love the look on Izzy's face when she dropped the shaker in her frying pan. It's perfect. She does look a lot like her Mum. I swoon for Cole and I understand your heir remorse. I have it a little bit with Cade. I'm glad Cam will be moving on, he needs a fresh start. I don't think it's bad at all you only put in one genepool sim. I did that with Julianna. I had no interest in the other 2 potentials but looking back I don't remember why. They seem nice enough. I just knew I wanted it to be Julianna.

UPDATE

The first thing little Gideon did after aging up was do his homework. I never have to tell these kids to do homework!
    p7E6I.png

Gavin is always working on his music.
    p7E6W.png

It’s always a little unsettling when you catch Grim out and about.
    p7E7d.png

Hana having a happy conversation with Gideon
    p7E7v.png

She really is happy being a mom.
    p7E7N.png

Her kids will never say they were not hugged enough.
    p7E7W.png

She was having a nice conversation with Grady over dinner.
    p7E88.png

Who then started having an episode.
    p7E8r.png

He got a little mean with his mom and she was caught off guard at first.
    p7E8F.png

But she managed to turn the conversation around and distract Grady and get him back to a good place.
    p7E8J.png

Gareth our hot headed little man is also well managed. He’s fast approaching his teen years!
    p7E8M.JPG

Gage has also taken on the role of space monster.
    p7E8S.png

Grady really loves his dad.
    p7E9E.png

The feeling is mutual buddy!
    p7E9L.png

Gavin doesn’t get home from work until 9pm but Grady insists on waiting to have dinner with his Dad.
    p7E9V.png

Their conversation went a little south as well.
    p7Eab.png

Gavin didn’t take it quite as well as Hana does.
    p7Eal.png

He recovered quickly though and he took Grady outside for some special time.
    p7Eav.png

Gideon is really a good kid. Actually that is his one trait so far, but he’s always helping out.
    p7EaI.png

The sickness started going through the house again and Hana was making sure they all had their medicine.
    p7EaT.png

Gareth practicing some of his anger management skills.
    p7Eb2.png

Gavin and Grady sharing another late night dinner after work.
    p7Ebd.png

Hana always does her Mom thing all on her own. She and Gavin are really into their children’s educations.
    p7EbR.png

This…just because.
    p7Ec9.png

Gage started cooking. I was nervous but he didn’t catch on fire so yay. His meals are coming out excellent. Too bad he didn’t roll the born chef trait.
    p7Ecj.png
    Gavin does spend a lot of time with little Grady, but he makes time for all his children.
    p7Ecx.png

I think Grady amuses his brothers.
    p7EcK.png

And no story about Hana and Gavin is complete without some romance. Mostly because they still can’t get enough of each other. No nooboos please!
    p7EcV.png
    p7Ed7.png
    p7Edg.png
    p7Edw.png
  • Options
    LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    Hi! Sorry for not updating, I kinda left y'all hanging. Forgive me :s Recently, I have been playing Sims 3 and not really feeling the Sims 4. But now I'm on half term, so hopefully I can update more frequently :#
    For now, I haven't been playing, so here's teen pictures of Cadance and Caleb, and room remodels :smiley:
    Cadence decided to close her eyes the moment I took a picture, but you'll see her in later gameplay.
    IuHzk6R.png?1
    Caleb is quite similar to Asha, but his features and the male version, so they're slightly changed. Coralle and Raven have those lips as well, I'm pretty sure that they're some sort of mix.
    Q32u1rR.png?1
    And the house floorplan after the room makeovers:
    kOaOeZo.jpg