Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~ The Amallais Palace project ~ *WIP* ~ Update

1181920212224...Next

Comments

• Options
    Nora_675Nora_675 Posts: 65 Member
    Thanks josefine! :D

The aim is to have it up tomorrow. The post is written; just need to edit and add the screenshots and embed all the links.
  • Options
    josefine1988josefine1988 Posts: 19 Member
    > @Nora_675 said:
    > Thanks josefine! :D
    >
    > The aim is to have it up tomorrow. The post is written; just need to edit and add the screenshots and embed all the links.

Thank you, I have vacation for a week now and have lots of time for Sims, lol :P

Happy to see you here again :D
  • Options
    6020906060209060 Posts: 433 Member
    edited May 2016
    I can't recommend any pic sizes, usually I prefer just uploading them as they were taken and you can see it: they're very big screenshots and look like monsters when they pop up in your screen lol

Anyway, that all sounds awesome! I'm eager to see your creation!! :blush:
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    IMO it is the greatest building ever made for TS3, big pictures looking like monsters should be very beautifull to look at if it is posible!
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    6020906060209060 Posts: 433 Member
    junceda wrote: »
    IMO it is the greatest building ever made for TS3, big pictures looking like monsters should be very beautifull to look at if it is posible!

I did mean my own pics, about my creations :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ReddvelvettReddvelvett Posts: 236 Member
    Yea. Very few ppl have Sims 4, I bought it out of curiousity. I enjoy playing it but I am going back to 2 and 3 for a minute. But Nora I 🐸🐸🐸🐸 wait for that beautiful home scaled down or not. Ik it is still gonna be awesome.
  • Options
    Nora_675Nora_675 Posts: 65 Member
    Hey it's up!

You can find it here.
  • Options
    stefanisticstefanistic Posts: 46 Member
    It's so great to have you back Nora! I can't wait to look at the new palace that you have worked so hard on over the years. Congrats on being a mom!
  • Options
    RobDeRoyRobDeRoy Posts: 1 New Member
    Nora_675 wrote: »
    Hey Reddvelvett; great to see you again! Ooh; that's exciting; what are you having upgraded?

No problem; I'll send them over. I'm just checking I've included everything. I'd hate for anyone to get that horrible 'missing objects replaced' popup. The game always replaces with the ugliest of proxys!! :D

Hey Nora,

I´m totally in love with your work, can u send me the downloadlink for ur amallais palace too?
    r.h.robroy@gmail.com

thank u

Rob