Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Yes! That is exactly what I was thinking but underneath I was thinking about either a water feature (fountains and flowers) or like a pool, sauna, hot tub area and then the house above on foundation stilts. Do you know what I mean? I am wide open to anything you would like to do but I do like the bright colors on the outside (soft on the inside) and water feature/pool idea....I will try to find a picture but like I said, I'm pretty open to anything and I'm a huge fan of your builds. <3 Thank you so much!
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
  • Options
    Nora_675Nora_675 Posts: 65 Member
    I just had to bob in and say how much I liked your Frost Palace. Your CAS'ting is really nice, it must have taken ages! :)
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    StephSteb wrote: »
    Yes! That is exactly what I was thinking but underneath I was thinking about either a water feature (fountains and flowers) or like a pool, sauna, hot tub area and then the house above on foundation stilts. Do you know what I mean? I am wide open to anything you would like to do but I do like the bright colors on the outside (soft on the inside) and water feature/pool idea....I will try to find a picture but like I said, I'm pretty open to anything and I'm a huge fan of your builds. <3 Thank you so much!

@StephSteb, Great! Thanks for checking in right away! I've some pics on the front page. :)
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Sweet @romagi1 you are amazing with sims dear. Beautiful!!

@Breemiles, Thanks so much Bree! <3
    Nora_675 wrote: »
    I just had to bob in and say how much I liked your Frost Palace. Your CAS'ting is really nice, it must have taken ages! :)

@Nora_675, Thanks so much for stopping by! It was a step out of my comfort zone but I loved the challenge! :)

• Options
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Question for lot requests.

Please check here often for additional Questions. Thanks!

5/22/16

@StephSteb, do you have the Bakery? If so, would you like the Bakers Station (the desert stove) ?
    You ask to leave room for a garden and playground. I can add those if you want. If so, how many plants in the garden? Are you wanting to use the SwiftGro Gardening Station?

5/21/16

@StephSteb, you requested no larger than a 40 x 40. This is on a 30 wide x 40 deep. Is that size OK? What about the color? I could go with the gray/silver roof and make the siding darker/brighter. I've placed a white tile at the back corners to show how much room is left. What about the style of the build? I tried using the foundation stilts and that puts them all over so I tried just a one tile strip around the outside and it sits them 2 stilts beside each other in each tile. So I placed my own post stilts. Is that OK?

Screenshot-6_1.jpg

Screenshot-8.jpg

@StephSteb, OK, back in game here is a pic with the lighter roof and darker siding. Is the color OK? Which shade do you prefer? Or would you prefer a different color altogether?

Screenshot-9.jpg

5/19/16

@StephSteb, Your request made me think of the little beach cottages. Is that what you are thinking?

22022436.jpg

If you are are, you wanting something open below?

holden%20beach%20rental%202.jpg

On regulare foundation?

fee5a0a7b826f1ee0c21fe3becd6fbe2.jpg

Or with the garage below?

559f1cbc-9ba6-40c1-9745-fff8f6439fbb.1.jpg

Or are you wanting something totally different? Just find a pic of something similar to what you are looking for and I'll see what I can do. :)

Hi, @romagi1 <3 Yes, I have all store content and everything looks GREAT so far! Just enough plants to place under the Swiftgro is fine. I have absolutely no problems with the build, the size is fine, it's SO pretty! I do like the darker side and lighter roof! The style is great and I just love everything about it! Thank you so much, again :smiley:
  • Options
    edited May 2016
  • Options
    Question for lot requests.

Please check here often for additional Questions. Thanks!

5/25/16

@StephSteb, A sneak of your sauna!

Screenshot-16.jpg

5/24/16

@StephSteb, I also have this area on the second floor where the master, nursery, laundry and 2 baths are. What would you like? Leaving it full size could be a rec room or,......or I can make a 5 x 6 bedroom for when the child is out of the nursery. The butler bedroom is on the main level.

Screenshot-11.jpg

5/23/16

@StephSteb, Just wanted to make sure I am on the same page as you with the shabby chic beach style. Yes...No?? This is your build, if I am going the wrong direction with it just let me know. The interior walls are painted to go with the room, the shell walls around the outside are the siding.

After doing the darker siding I had liked it better also, so darker it is! :)

Screenshot-14.jpg

@StephSteb, I have this room at the very top of the house, what would you like in it? Art, music, ballet, gym, a study...or for future use?

Screenshot-12.jpg

5/22/16

@StephSteb, do you have the Bakery? If so, would you like the Bakers Station (the desert stove) ?
    You ask to leave room for a garden and playground. I can add those if you want. If so, how many plants in the garden? Are you wanting to use the SwiftGro Gardening Station?

5/21/16

@StephSteb, you requested no larger than a 40 x 40. This is on a 30 wide x 40 deep. Is that size OK? What about the color? I could go with the gray/silver roof and make the siding darker/brighter. I've placed a white tile at the back corners to show how much room is left. What about the style of the build? I tried using the foundation stilts and that puts them all over so I tried just a one tile strip around the outside and it sits them 2 stilts beside each other in each tile. So I placed my own post stilts. Is that OK?

Screenshot-8.jpg

@StephSteb, OK, back in game here is a pic with the lighter roof and darker siding. Is the color OK? Which shade do you prefer? Or would you prefer a different color altogether?

Screenshot-9.jpg

5/19/16

@StephSteb, Your request made me think of the little beach cottages. Is that what you are thinking?

If you are are, you wanting something open below?

On regulare foundation?

Or with the garage below?

Or are you wanting something totally different? Just find a pic of something similar to what you are looking for and I'll see what I can do. :)

Hi, @romagi1 <3 Yes, I have all store content and everything looks GREAT so far! Just enough plants to place under the Swiftgro is fine. I have absolutely no problems with the build, the size is fine, it's SO pretty! I do like the darker side and lighter roof! The style is great and I just love everything about it! Thank you so much, again :smiley:

I don't know why I'm not getting notifications when you are posting. :# I'm sorry!

Anyway, OMG, that looks amazing so far!!!! I love it and the colors, it's just perfect!

Ok, to answer your questions: A child's room would be lovely as I am simply the WORST at planning/decorating children's rooms and the top floor could definitely a ballet/gym room.

Yes! Absolutely shabby chic. I *heart* it to pieces :)

Thank you so much, again and I will try to check the thread more often. *hug*
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @StephSteb, No worries! :) I've actually had more time this week than I usually do to work on a request. Notifications are quite iffy at times so when I had jumped on and saw you were on right then I hurried and posted on your page so hopefully you might see it there.

I was thinking I just had those 2 rooms to finish but when I started my game all the pool items like fountain, ladders and all had turned black! :s It's a game thing when it gets finicky about , moo'd items to close to the fountain. Sometimes it works and sometimes not. I'll have to rethink the fountain area.

I was thinking maybe aqua with greens and blues for the child room to keep with the beach theme and a more gender neutral coloring.

Glad we are on the same page with the shabby chic look! :)

• Options
    @StephSteb, No worries! :) I've actually had more time this week than I usually do to work on a request. Notifications are quite iffy at times so when I had jumped on and saw you were on right then I hurried and posted on your page so hopefully you might see it there.

I was thinking I just had those 2 rooms to finish but when I started my game all the pool items like fountain, ladders and all had turned black! :s It's a game thing when it gets finicky about , moo'd items to close to the fountain. Sometimes it works and sometimes not. I'll have to rethink the fountain area.

I was thinking maybe aqua with greens and blues for the child room to keep with the beach theme and a more gender neutral coloring.

Glad we are on the same page with the shabby chic look! :)

No problem. You do what you can with it. I know it will be great and that is perfect for the children's room <3
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Wow sweetie your WIP's are amazing. Can't wait to see the finish!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @StephSteb, Coastal Cottage is ready!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8914233

This lovely beach home furnished in Shabby Chic beach style features an open floor plan with Master, child, nursery and Butler bedrooms. Enjoy the crystal clear pool, hot tub, tropical sauna and spa area. The kiddo's will love the shaded play area and Lemonade stand while you tend to the small garden. DNA Request ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

roof_up_original.jpg

Slideshow: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/Coastal Cottage?sort=9&amp;page=1

Post edited by romagi1 on
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Costal cottage is a such a nice creation Rox. I love the colours you used and layout is so clean and welcoming I can almost feel the breezes. Just the right amount of detail for this type of lot. Well done. Rec'd :D
  • Options

This lovely beach home furnished in Shabby Chic beach style features an open floor plan with Master, child, nursery and Butler bedrooms. Enjoy the crystal clear pool, hot tub, tropical sauna and spa area. The kiddo's will love the shaded play area and Lemonade stand while you tend to the small garden. DNA Request ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

37.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

12.jpg

16.jpg

25.jpg

27.jpg

36.jpg

Slideshow: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/Coastal Cottage?sort=9&amp;page=1

This is absolutely perfect! I can't wait to use it for my legacy! Thank you!!! <3
  • Options
    3TREES3TREES Posts: 1,964 Member
    Of course you have to go and make an amazing beach house when there is no place I'd rather be at right now than at the beach! Love the colors!
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Love, love, love it what a super colour scheme for a Beach House. Great work as ever. Clever you ;)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,614 Member
    Coastal Cottage is a very nice beach home! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! The roofing is very nice! Very nice colour scheme of the home, both the exterior and interior walls! The steps to the front door looks great and very nice balconies. The palm trees and plants look nice and suit well the type of home. The pool area and the sauna room look very nice! The greenery covered trellis garden gazebo looks very nice! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants there. Very nice sofa seat sitting area on the balcony for sims to enjoy relaxing there having a chat in the outside air. Very nice dining room! The recoloured curtains look very nice. Sims will enjoy dining at the table whilst at the same time looking out through the windows at the sea views. The type of dining seats suits the beach cottage type of home. The drinks tray, wall clock and teapot lamp are nice touches in the room. Very nice master bedroom! The lavender curtains on the bedhead wall and windows looks very nice! Very pretty patterning of the bed. The yellow and green colour scheme of the nursery looks pretty! The teddy picture is cute in the cot wall! The curtains look nice over the top of it. The doll, bunny and teddy look great in the corner nook.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Oh my the cottage is absolutely beautiful <3 I just love the style and colours and your lovely decorations!
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    @romagi1 I can't even begin to tell you how perfect this house is. I've been playing in it for a few hours now and I am just in love! Thank you so much, again. You truly have a gift and talent for building and decorating <3
  • Options
    edited May 2016

37.jpg

This is absolutely perfect! I can't wait to use it for my legacy! Thank you!!! <3

Yay! I so happy you like it!
    3TREES wrote: »
    Of course you have to go and make an amazing beach house when there is no place I'd rather be at right now than at the beach! Love the colors!

WHAT?!?!? You don't own a beach home??? :p Hi Trees! Are you home for the summer?
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Love, love, love it what a super colour scheme for a Beach House. Great work as ever. Clever you ;)

Thank you Miss Clever herself! :) I can't take credit for the color theme, that would all be StephSteb's choices! But I agree they are good ones!
  • Options
    3TREES3TREES Posts: 1,964 Member
    Yep! Have a few months to work and save as much money as I can before I go back to being a broke college student lol.
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Coastal Cottage is absolutely stunning as are all your builds and Sims Romagi!!! Rec'd and so glad that I spotted it!
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,147 Member
    edited May 2016
    @romagi1 , absolutely love your shabby chic coastal home. All of your color choices and decorating details are really awesome! And I'm in love with that pool!! Rec'd and downloaded....was really able to get a good look at all the details once I had it in game. Great house!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @romagi1 I can't even begin to tell you how perfect this house is. I've been playing in it for a few hours now and I am just in love! Thank you so much, again. You truly have a gift and talent for building and decorating <3

@StephSteb, So glad you like it! I couldn't keep my testers out of the pool! I did find one of my trees in the garden had died when I went back in game, how inconsiderate it was to die in-between pictures and upload! :)

@rosemow, m'dear your support of all creators is so thoughtful! Thank You!

@Heledriel, Thank You! I'd never tried Shabby Chic so it was quite fun!
    3TREES wrote: »
    Yep! Have a few months to work and save as much money as I can before I go back to being a broke college student lol.

Well, I'd say you need to spend your time building to keep you out of trouble but the sun and the beach and the night and the city seem to call to you youngin's! :) (Well, it did to me back in the day!) :p

Thanks, @MeaganJo! So happy you stopped by! Can't wait to see your next TS3 build!

@Sandraelle, I do like how this pool turned out. Couldn't keep my testers sims out of it either so the simmies must like it too! LOL
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    It's going to be awhile since I can't seem to stick with a single build and just had 4 going two of which are in TS3 and two that are TS4, I did however finish the small TS4 build. :)
  • Options
    SBJuthbergSBJuthberg Posts: 133 Member
    edited June 2016
    @romagi1
    I understand. Been having problem myself with the gameclient login.

It sounds awesome that the ghosts will be found in various places :D

Those ghosts and spirits are really impressive. Really looking forward for my sims to haunt them :D
    Post edited by SBJuthberg on