Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Expansion Pack You'd Like to See?

Comments

• Options
    Lisa13750Lisa13750 Posts: 194 Member
    Definitely Seasons and Generations! And the addition of education/military careers!
  • Options
    ohnotherancorohnotherancor Posts: 68 Member
    I'd really like a beach EP, sort of like Island Paradise. I loved the tropical setting and houseboats and diving. Generations would be great too.
  • Options
    CookiesCocoCookiesCoco Posts: 21 New Member
    Can't wait for Seasons, Generations and Ambitions!
    I liked them all in TS2 and TS3, so it would be nice to see them in the TS4 too! (^_^)
  • Options
    Allisonrox101Allisonrox101 Posts: 4 New Member
    I really want a world adventures-type of game for the Sims 4. I also need to see a generations and island paradise.
  • Options
    Allisonrox101Allisonrox101 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @Allisonrox101 said:
    > I really want a world adventures-type of game for the Sims 4. I also need to see a generations and island paradise.

FINALLY SOMEONE ALSO WANTS A WORLD ADVENTURES :o
  • Options
    twinsister27twinsister27 Posts: 530 Member
    GENERATIONS!!!! As long as it comes with Toddlers, preteens, or both.
  • Options
    vintagesaturdayvintagesaturday Posts: 258 Member
    Pets!! Need pets 100% to complete my families. This could also bring new jobs like vet or trainer, new pet themed items, and hopefully a shelter or pet store to visit. I'd also like the ability for sims to make their own pet food again.

I'd also like a generations style one with more objects/gameplay. I think teens are really overlooked and need more teen themed aspirations, interactions, clothes etc. There could be prom, graduation, juice parties, sneaking out. Kids could play tag, hide and seek, or have sleepovers with friends. There could also be additional themed parties such as pool party/barbecue, graduation parties, holiday parties. And I want more objects geared at family like bunk beds, photo frames (for pictures sims take to be put on top of fireplace etc), a processor to make baby food, a swing set, and wishful thinking but would love babies to have a little freedom from their bassinet or be able to interact with their big sister/brothers some more. There could be new jobs such as teacher or day care.
    Gallery : VintageSaturday // Simblr : S.E. Sims
    ltx83WK.png
  • Options
    Master_SteerpikeMaster_Steerpike Posts: 266 Member
    Supernatural pack, but with a new darker world like Midnight Hollow. I think it would add so much more depth and ambiance to the otherwise bright and cheery neighborhoods.
    SimsOMedia wrote: »
    Supernatural

Check this thread, sort of Supernatural with World Adventures thrown in.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/885890/sims-4-supernatural-the-originals#p1
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    > @Klept0maniac94 said:
    > > @bitterascandy said:
    > > would love a farming version of sims....plant crops with a tractor and plow...harvest..raise cows and pigs and so on
    >
    > Agreed! seems like a LOT of simmers would like a farming expansion in some way or another.

Newcrest seem like the perfect urban country town, got stuff for the exterior but not enough interior things to pull it off
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    kennaschwegkennaschweg Posts: 3 New Member
    Personally, I really, really, really want to see The Sims 4 Pets Expansion Pack come out. I had a ton of fun in The Sims 3 version, and I'd love to see them re-do it in The Sims 4, because the game has better graphics and better design options. :)
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Seasons and pets.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    Generations.
  • Options
    TechToTravisTechToTravis Posts: 133 Member
    For me, Pets, Generations, Seasons and Into The Future :D
  • Options
    Missaaliyah812Missaaliyah812 Posts: 618 Member
    Apartment Life like in The Sims 2, with up to four households on one lot, and you can visit the other apartments without a loading screen, I used to have extended families rent the other apartments in TS2 and still do as I still play that game.

Generations with toddlers, I am sorry if people don't want toddlers but unfortunately it is a major aspect of The Sims game which is missing and completely makes no sense playing the game without them.

Seasons I would love to see the towns all covered in snow and on occasion rain, hail, sunshine and more rain. Electrical failure etc.. Christmas time maybe or a gift giving can be arranged.

Bon Voyage, three vacation destinations with hotels that you actually rent rooms, or houses or buy a holiday house. You can also maybe rent the house out to make extra money. The vacation hoods are effected by weather too.

I didn't like Pets, University but I will probably buy them just because the game is sorely lacking in anything fun to do. I am so bored of TS4 and have a measly 249 hours of gameplay since the day it was released.
  • Options
    Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    I want PETS EP PRONTO please! I don't see the joy playing TS4 without pets; which explain why I keep going back to TS3.

The Sims Game
  • Options
    Wyx2830Wyx2830 Posts: 129 Member
    If official sell a one Expansion pack ,espacially about supernatural ,i really want to see player how to follow into Hades to work every day, game player can control Death Connecter(God) go to every death point to receive mankind soul and take them to the other world,this is a holy job and have great mission for death connecter every day,by the way,the sims4 important advantage is it can create diffrent living world,like hell or heaven,even thought dragon and spirit world,the death connecter,this mankind can unlimited walking into those place like hell,in contrast,i still like those super mankind doing thing is a job about mankind happiness thing,not only a funny or happy thing,that's all
  • Options
    dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    Apartment life or university! Oh, and generations too! If any one of those were next I would be overjoyed.
  • Options
    SlyJetSlyJet Posts: 1 New Member
    I’d like to see another College expansion, and celebrity pack. My favorite was Island Paradise and I’d love to see that again
  • Options
    amyedwards1986amyedwards1986 Posts: 244 Member
    I'd like something new, something EA never explored until then like a theme park expansion or space travel where you could explore other planets even make a new neighborhood that would be fun :blush::mrgreen:
    11ay6ix.jpg

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us -Helen Keller-
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Take it from somebody who's seen theme-park expansions - that's one thing we don't need. At least not as a full expansion.

We've had children expanded on. Now we need for Teenagers. We have a lot of items that say 'children only'. We need a way to make Young Adults, and Adults distinct from each other. An actual new life-state sounds good, but takes forever, when really all we need is more things to do.

This is what some form of University would be good for.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    LadyPeacock17LadyPeacock17 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think a college/uni expansion pack would be cool. Like a new world, that's a college town and a sim could run a restaurant and hire the uni students. Maybe there could internships that works like the get to work jobs (We need more of these jobs honestly, I love playing my sim while they work).

Also an occult expansion pack, I know they gave us the vampire pack but I would literally be over the moon if I could play as a witch in this game. Literally, my favorite part of the Sims 3 was the supernatural packs. Maybe they could something with the pets where werewolves can talk to dogs, or they just dislike cats (Idk).
  • Options
    gingerale0811gingerale0811 Posts: 35 Member
    I'd honestly want to see a newer version of the Supernatural expansion, plus another race expansion that includes Robots. I mean, it'd be really cool to have robo-Sim, but not one of the "uncanny valley" ones with the realistic faces - although that could be an option. Like, ones that have different set faces with circular glass eyes, robot body types, with wires and pipes you could add as their sort of "outfit". It'd be incredibly awesome to have a robot as a Sim.
  • Options
    Also, a newer expansion with superpowers would be cool. Although I haven't a clue of how that would play into the game.
  • Options
    Oh, and alien pets!!! Like alien cats and dogs with extra eyes or legs that have a weird bark/meow! That'd be really awesome as an addition to the Supernatural pack!!
  • Options
    HopeCrashHopeCrash Posts: 119 Member
    My favorite EP of all times was Superstar. It was so much fun to see the way my Sims make from a nobody to a superstar, and I think it will fit great with TS4 gameplay and style. I want to my Sims to be famous actor, supermodel, director, singer/band member. Even simtube or simstagram celebrity can be so cool and relevance.

Also, EP that focus on money and wealth. I really like to play without cheats and earn my own money, and I need this kind of gameplay need more challengs.