May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many hours have you played TS4?

Comments

• Options
    Someday298Someday298 Posts: 11 New Member
    [quote="Cinebar;14819667"]I have no idea because I have started many new games for many reasons. Mostly bugs etc. So, when you do that, Origin says congrats for playing 24 hours, etc. staying indoors 24 hours, etc. etc. I know I have over 300 saves so I have no idea how long that has been. I think I might have more than that though since my original saves are not on this particular pc.

ETA: Origin restarts the clock if you start a new game...so it could be 500 hours or two never know.[/quote]

I'm talking about on origin where it says total time played and it doesn't reset when you start a new game and it's big an achievement
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,118 Member
    My total wouldn't be at all accurate because sometimes I'll leave my game running for days at a time. I'm still playing my original save and average about two hours of play a day. Sometimes more and there have been a few days that I didn't play at all.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I beg to differ it does restart the clock online, too, if you have restarted with a new game.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    edited May 2016
    643 hours in sims 4 since release (I swear it was higher XD). I was playing sims 3 on disk pretty much the whole time I had it so no origin stats there!

Edit: On my days off I tend to binge play a game for hours.
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    olyanaesmeolyanaesme Posts: 338 Member
    379 hours, but I would have more if they weren't counted as Offline.
    we way too young to get old <3
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,916 Member
    When I rested the cursor over the game in the Origin window it says that I have played 1899 hours, so this must have been counted from the very start in 2014 as I have played 20 new Save games since then. (mostly building)
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I play offline, so no idea. I probably couldn't keep track of any of the games really. Says over 500 hours with Gallery and event time though.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    Where do I look to find out?
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    It restarts the clock in game if you start a new save but if you go to your actual Game Library in Origin and hover over the Sims 4 icon (or you might need to click it or the info section for the game (I can't remember where and I'm at work so I can't open my Library and find out where it is but it is in the Library somewhere) it will tell you the total number of hours you've spent in the game.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    709 hours.
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Someday298 wrote: »
    Well as the title says, I am wondering how long people have spent on the game, for me it's around 90 hours since release day. Now for the sims 3 I have around 80 hours and 50 of those I've put in within the past month, that is only my origin sims 3, I had all the disks before I sold them to get sims 4 (still makes my blood boil to this day

Which one was your favorite. I would like to purchase one of the ep's for you if you tell me your favorite one.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    Well as the title says, I am wondering how long people have spent on the game, for me it's around 90 hours since release day. Now for the sims 3 I have around 80 hours and 50 of those I've put in within the past month, that is only my origin sims 3, I had all the disks before I sold them to get sims 4 (still makes my blood boil to this day

Which one was your favorite. I would like to purchase one of the ep's for you if you tell me your favorite one.
    Aww that's super sweet of you to do for them jimmysnan. Sims community love right there. <3
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,916 Member
    Mchap353 wrote: »
    When I rested the cursor over the game in the Origin window it says that I have played 1899 hours, so this must have been counted from the very start in 2014 as I have played 20 new Save games since then. (mostly building)

This probably counts the time that I put the laptop in "sleep" mode whilst going out to walk the dog or cooked lunch!
  • Options
    Scobre wrote: »

Aww that's super sweet of you to do for them jimmysnan. Sims community love right there. <3

Thanks, she/he sold them to get sims 4 seems only right that she/he should be able to get back what he/she lost!
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    2071 Hours for TS4 and 781 for TS3.
  • Options
    Someday298Someday298 Posts: 11 New Member
    [quote="jimmysnan;14819704"][quote="Someday298;887148"]Well as the title says, I am wondering how long people have spent on the game, for me it's around 90 hours since release day. Now for the sims 3 I have around 80 hours and 50 of those I've put in within the past month, that is only my origin sims 3, I had all the disks before I sold them to get sims 4 (still makes my blood boil to this day[/quote]

Which one was your favorite. I would like to purchase one of the ep's for you if you tell me your favorite one. [/quote]

If your really being serious, you have done one of the nicest things a complete stranger has ever done for me. My favorite was ambitions, I loved the self employment options and I got it one year on my birthday and brings back good simming memories.
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    My number wouldn't be very accurate either. I spend a lot of my time in build opposed to playing and I walk away from the game while it is running.

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm over 2000... sometimes I leave it on pause while I go do things or when I'm in the gallery (as I do with other games). I don't know if that time is all rolled together.. sometimes I play offline too so I really don't know. I do tend to play the heck outta games I enjoy though.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    only 217 hours ;_; when The Sims 4 came out I was in uni and didn't have much time. Tomorrow is literally the last day (and all it is is an interview to check trough our work diaries) so I'm hoping for much more binge time :D

Had a save that went up to 6th generation. Had a computer wipe since then. Around Get Together didn't have time to play at all, so I created a throwaway save where I just tested the new stuff, then this March started my let's play legacy and now that I have left over children that my viewers just wanted me to get rid of (I had like 5 kids X_X then moved all of them out, got a new husband and now my legacy family has 2), I'm playing all of them. I want them all to have very nice long lives :) last episode Bob Ross was introduced into the main legacy family (because my viewers wanted me to create him), but now that the episode is done, I once again don't want to delete him, so he'll be marrying one of my 5 children that moved out. Right now I'm photographing his nice increasing relationship with his future bride and their long time together (she just started being a Young Adult, they will marry once she is like 5 days into Adult stage. Meaning they have plenty of time to create a slow going meaningful relationship where first they become best friends, both love art, visit parks and nature, have long walks, then it slowly blooms into romance <3 ).
  • Options
    Katlyn2525 wrote: »
    My number wouldn't be very accurate either. I spend a lot of my time in build opposed to playing and I walk away from the game while it is running.

Yeah, I build offline, I play offline, disconnected (my pc) so Origin for over a year had 32 hours when I have over 100 builds and more Sims than that on the gallery. It can't measure it when you disconnect and play and build offline.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options

If your really being serious, you have done one of the nicest things a complete stranger has ever done for me. My favorite was ambitions, I loved the self employment options and I got it one year on my birthday and brings back good simming memories.

I am serious, I will get the simpoints on sims 3 and gift it to you if I can. Hang on Ambitions it is!
  • Options

I am serious, I will get the simpoints on sims 3 and gift it to you if I can. Hang on Ambitions it is!

They will not let me do this from the store, so I will try Amazon.
  • Options
    Yeah, they ended gifting Simpoints recently.
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Yeah, they ended gifting Simpoints recently.

They will not let me do this from the store, so I will try Amazon.

I will send you an Amazon gift card for the purchase, I sent you an instant message. There are more than one way to get around things
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    I have played 1,718 but when I have the game open I tend to leave it running all day in the background so not all of that is actual playtime.
    ~ ~ ~