Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which would you want back the most?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    Aine wrote: »
    This thread made me think about how The Sims was - when you had a newspaper and didn't automatically have a cellphone. I actually like the fact that you have to earn a cellphone, and I think it's silly that you use the phone for travel - you should be able to just click on a sim and choose 'walk...'. Until we get cars at least. And sims should start without a phone and have to buy it - it would be great for a lot of stories. I miss having to work for those little things - like looking for a job every day in the newspaper because you can't afford a computer yet and wait for the right job to appear - and go to the store and buy a cellphone and more clothes etc.

I totally miss 'find a job' on the newspaper and what everything else you said, I really do hope they bring back the meaningful things In this game.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    When I saw toddlers I did not even read the other options.
    It is toddlers.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Bumping.
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    what if its none?
  • Options
    mirta000 wrote: »
    what if its none?

Your right, I'll add that, but I'm sure you didn't vote.. right?
  • Options
    poppykoke wrote: »
    what if its none?

eh, out of those it would be the terrain tool, but honestly I miss so many things like Seasons, university, I would like to actually see inside schools, I wish every career had an active career counterpart, I wish for more games and interactions for children, I wish teenage pimples came back, I wish for more supernaturals and to make the gameplay even more interesting - supernatural half breeds with other supernaturals.... Like there's a million things I would take over the terrain tool, but in that poll that was the thing I cared about the most in comparison lol.
  • Options
    poppykoke wrote: »
    what if its none?

eh, out of those it would be the terrain tool, but honestly I miss so many things like Seasons, university, I would like to actually see inside schools, I wish every career had an active career counterpart, I wish for more games and interactions for children, I wish teenage pimples came back, I wish for more supernaturals and to make the gameplay even more interesting - supernatural half breeds with other supernaturals.... Like there's a million things I would take over the terrain tool, but in that poll that was the thing I cared about the most in comparison lol.

I'll add those In.
  • Options
    Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    I want them all back. I chose transportation but that's one thing. I think it's bad that we have to even ask what we would want back. Why couldn't they have included all these things to start with. They knew the sims 3 had everything. Why would they make a sims game following the sims 3 and make it like the sims 1 all over again. When I think of the sims 4 and what it could have been makes me almost want to cry.
    6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg
  • Options
    kingkong192kingkong192 Posts: 953 Member
    So hard!! I ended up going with toddlers but I would vote for all if I could!
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    Toddlers even though I'm a HUGE supernatural fan. How can you have supernaturals without supernatural toddlers?
    How I feel too. I voted for toddlers as well. I was thinking how can we have pets or seasons without toddlers too? They wouldn't be able to interact with those packs if they came before. :(
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    JeaymiJeaymi Posts: 8 New Member
    Pets! My sim is lonely without a kitty cat in her house. T_T
  • Options
    boguczed1boguczed1 Posts: 170 Member
    Let's be honest, toddlers seem to be a lost cause now, as it has been almost 2 years since release. Personally I found them burdensome, if they were designed like in TS2 where they were more enjoyable, then I'm ok with it.

However focusing on what is more plausible now, I would love to see the return of Story Progression, as it would give more of a "living feeling" to the world and expand on possibilities. All NPC Sims do now is walk around, get old, and die without a tombstone, or they just get culled for no reason.
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    It may sound silly but I miss little things like the fact that in previous editions of the game, if you bough something for your Sim, they went and looked at it and got all excited. It made you feel as though you were interacting with the little guys. Now they just walk past it as though like *yeah whatever* unless it's a foosball table and then you never ever hear the end of it. I also miss the NPC's even the ones everyone else considered annoying. I want a fireman to flirt with (err hang on is that in the Sims or in rl?) I want burglars, policemen, social bunnies, therapists and Father Time at a new years eve party. Yes I know all the things people hate lol Seriously though I do miss story progression, seeing your books in the library and pets. Heck I even miss toddlers, I'm having a fun time playing at the moment and I love the game so perhaps I'm just being impatient, but I really do miss seeing my sims excited when they get new curtains lol
  • Options
    BaenreBaenre Posts: 595 Member
    Create A World! o:) But seriously, I picked toddlers to support the full family play.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    From this list Toddlers, though Terrain Tools are certainly next. What I want more than those though is a color palette where we choose our own colors (like a much more limited CASt) and then pets (dogs and cats at least) and weather (even if not full blown seasons but rain and snow). If we had all that and then we have the upcoming restaurants, and we also had toddlers and terrain tools I could honestly call it a day for the game and be happy I've got all my "must haves".
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    DolittleRollerDolittleRoller Posts: 54 Member
    I want sims 5 back.
  • Options
    I want sims 5 back.

didn't know you lived in the future O_O