Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which would you want back the most?

Here's a poll with 5 easy options to-pick what you want back;

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=572bb7eae4b031893f5307c2

Vote now. :blush:

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Transpertation aka Cars.
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Supernaturals

いI picked terrain tools from the available choices though. Toddlers would be a close second
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    No culling
  • Options
    IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    Transportation of course...I already have a MCC, so story progression is done. I gave up on toddlers, Bio/reputation is not of real importance to me (I do wish that the family tree/family recognition fixes) and I don't do much building so the terrain tool is useless to me.
  • Options
    allieb312allieb312 Posts: 305 Member
    Story progression
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    Transportation of course...I already have a MCC, so story progression is done. I gave up on toddlers, Bio/reputation is not of real importance to me (I do wish that the family tree/family recognition fixes) and I don't do much building so the terrain tool is useless to me.

But wouldn't you want an actual supportable-type of story progression?
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I'm torn between bio/reputation and Transportation...
    Bio means things like Favorites, and personality right?
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I'm torn between bio/reputation and Transportation...
    Bio means things like Favorites, and personality right?

Yup.
  • Options
    IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    poppykoke wrote: »

But wouldn't you want an actual supportable-type of story progression?

Meaning like what? Because honestly I feel like MCC is perfect. It adds so much to the game than what an actual ts4 story progression can. I honestly feel like the devs are too restricted in bringing in a good story progression due to keeping it T rated and plus ts3 story progression was terrible.
  • Options
    Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    I chose toddlers, it's the only thing I truly miss... I dont really mind not having the others.
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    Toddlers
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Well toddlers are winning by far at the moment XD
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Toddlers, and babies that are free from the crib.
  • Options
    LarLynJLarLynJ Posts: 353 Member
    Toddlers!!
  • Options
    parisgracexparisgracex Posts: 80 Member
    TODDLERS

I have a 3 year old myself, and toddlers are just so funny, entertaining and interesting like I miss them in the game so much :neutral:
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Bio/Reputation
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited May 2016
    I voted for story progression.

Open world would be my no1
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    It was a tough choice between story progression and terrain tool. Not having a drain tool makes it hard to recreate some really cool houses. I can also think of a few things that weren't on that list that I could really use particularly create a Style.
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Toddlers even though I'm a HUGE supernatural fan. How can you have supernaturals without supernatural toddlers?
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    DeeTsimsDeeTsims Posts: 176 Member
    Story progression and toddlers.
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Story progression and toddlers. I use MC now, but I feel like the MC progression is too systematic if you know what I mean. I'd love it to be more random and alive.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I voted for Bio/Reputation. It's one thing to decide for my sims what their fav food is or if they are celebs, but getting it acknowledged by the game via modlets or other sims' reactions is even better!

Runner-up would be Transportation. On the one hand I'd love to see my sims drive bicycles or ride horses across the neighborhood. But if it means I have to wait for them to drive all the way to and from work, then, no, thanks.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Easy one. Toddlers.
  • Options
    NiniNini Posts: 309 Member
    I must confess I would have said SP and Reputation only, had you asked us this yesterday.

However, today I re-downloaded the Sims 3 and have been playing the daycare profession and fell in love with toddlers again!

Therefore I now say SP, Reputation AND Toddlers!
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    Toddlers even though I'm a HUGE supernatural fan. How can you have supernaturals without supernatural toddlers?

True, there are so many Potions/curse ingredients that involve toddlers.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif