Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So.....If We Get Cars...

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    This is one thing I loved about the celeb trailer woohoo but sims could also use it to read,relax,sleep and change clothing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32XYI3tQQNI
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Would be a good idea :smile:

In a Similer way it would be cool to see inside of trains or planes
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    I'd love RVs and to incorpate the business element i'd also LOVE ice cream vans we could take from lot to lot selling ice cream.
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Omg, yes! Living in your car sounds fantastic, I mean, it's not fantastic but great for stories of when you want to kick your partner out :D
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I would love the decor that came with the Fast Lane Stuff Pack. I took the gas pumps and mechanic's tools and recreated an old gas station converted into a living space. The pumps were the parking area for my Sim's cars. The lobby was the living room. The repair bays were the bedroom, kitchen and dining area. The space below the repair bays were a basement. I also made a rooftop deck.

I would also love if there were mods for the cars. The one thing I really liked about The Sims 3 was the ability to download and use real life cars like the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, the Buick GNX, and the Shelby GT500.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I don't see why they couldn't make them like houseboat hulls - A small "plot" on a wheeled base, kind of like a low flatbed truck. There could be the option of fixed (always attached to vehicle, smaller RV types) or detached (larger trailer type, for longer stays)

Then we could use our tiny house building skills to create the shell and interior. They could be accessed by a kind of fold or pull-down steps. Maybe have extendable awning/tent tools for expanded space when stationary.
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member

How about an Orient Express sort of train like a vacation pack. Your Sims rent a small cabin or, if they're rich enough an opulent full car to themselves and you spend a set number of days in the train enjoying various activities. And then someone randomly gets murdered and Hercule Simpoirot has to figure out who committed the crime. :P
    CrackFox wrote: »
    I'd love RVs and to incorpate the business element i'd also LOVE ice cream vans we could take from lot to lot selling ice cream.
    Just food trucks in general would be great.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    ebuchala wrote: »

How about an Orient Express sort of train like a vacation pack. Your Sims rent a small cabin or, if they're rich enough an opulent full car to themselves and you spend a set number of days in the train enjoying various activities. And then someone randomly gets murdered and Hercule Simpoirot has to figure out who committed the crime. :P
    <3 That would be so cool. I love that story. Doctor Who did a cool episode based off of it.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Scobre wrote: »

<3 That would be so cool. I love that story. Doctor Who did a cool episode based off of it.

Yeah I saw that episode. Would be fun wouldn't it?
  • Options

It would. I just hope that the suspect changes each time. Isn't there a crime thing with GTW?
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options

It would. I just hope that the suspect changes each time. Isn't there a crime thing with GTW?

There is, actually and the suspects do change. They might be able to convert it for something like that. They could make a portable detective kit for analyzing the clues.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Train rides could also work with amusement parks as tours.
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    This could probably work like apartments, where you have a space you can build in, but you can't change any exterior walls. You can however, design the interior layout, choosing where windows and doors go, and adjusting it as your Sims live their lives.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    meuamourmeuamour Posts: 117 Member
    I would be grateful for the cars just to appear so I don't have to watch my sim run forever until he cross the area's border.
    But yeah car/object would be interesting.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited May 2016
    It would be nice to build an RV in the sims 4 :)

If we had wheels ,windows doors and roofs in that style to add to our current walls might be good.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    @EmmaVane
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    I don't see why they couldn't make them like houseboat hulls - A small "plot" on a wheeled base, kind of like a low flatbed truck. There could be the option of fixed (always attached to vehicle, smaller RV types) or detached (larger trailer type, for longer stays)

Then we could use our tiny house building skills to create the shell and interior. They could be accessed by a kind of fold or pull-down steps. Maybe have extendable awning/tent tools for expanded space when stationary.

I was thinking the same thing! It would be awesome if we could build our own trailers and tiny homes and move them around :smile:
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    That's what I was thinking. If they could do it for houseboats, then could do it for RVs.
  • Options
    Maybe @SimGuruGraham could do an RV stuff pack?
  • Options
    TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    It's a fun idea but where could it go? It would really just be a small house in a closed world. The same is true of cars. They'd just be a woohoo spot. You can't go anywhere in them.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    The survey mentioned driving cars to see the sights like Grand Sim Canyon. We could go in RV's instead and park at campsites for awhile and then move on.