Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whats your favoritte thing about the sims?

Comments

• Options
    dest01dest01 Posts: 283 Member
    dogdancer wrote: »
    amaresity wrote: »
    Oh and I almost forgot BONEHILDA!!

mbha3q.jpg

She's one of my favorite things about TS3. I've got to add her to my game tonight.

Who is Bonehead lol I feel stupid asking.
  • Options
    SimFan298 wrote: »
    I like the story-telling element. I love making Sims and giving them a story. In my game, Kevin Hudson and Kristine Allister have loved each other since high school. They're in college now, and an incident with a juice kegger party made them separate. Will they get back together? WHO KNOWS!

That's my favorite thing of the Sims.

Great story line! Im very curious!
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    @dogdancer, who is Bonehilda and is she available only after you get a specific EP?
    I love pretty much everything about TS3. Every Sim I make has a different story or reason to be there. There are no "bosses" you have to kill or fight in order to move on. You can do pretty much whatever you feel like doing, all in your own little world. You're mad at someone IRL? Make them in your world and take it out on them that way? Lol... There are no rules, everything and anything is up to you. It's a great way to get lost for a while from the stress of real life.
  • Options
    BSIReginaBSIRegina Posts: 5,110 Member
    I haven't used her yet, but Bonehilda is basically a broom closet maid you buy and place in your home then activate her and she's supposed to do housework. She comes with Supernatural.

My daughter was telling me how the other day her Sim rolled up the want to buy a Bonehilda so she did. She placed the box and activated it. Bonehilda left the box and got into a taxi and left and she hasn't seen her since.
    Thanks to AdBlock: currently blocking 184 annoying animated siggy .gifs ;)
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    I totally need to get Supernatural! There are so many things I've heard about that I would love to have in my game but don't because I don't have a specific EP.
  • Options
    xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    I love living out a life that's not my own. In the sims I can be a singer, actor, writer, whatever I want really! It's a nice break from real life.
  • Options
    BSIReginaBSIRegina Posts: 5,110 Member
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    I totally need to get Supernatural! There are so many things I've heard about that I would love to have in my game but don't because I don't have a specific EP.

Even though I haven't really played much with the Supernatural aspect I'm still finding it very useful because I love the objects and the potions are great! I just got tired of working on making a Sim top out two skills (he had one logic and two drum skills left) so had him drink some Potent Skill Boosters and boom, he's done! :smiley:
    Thanks to AdBlock: currently blocking 184 annoying animated siggy .gifs ;)
  • Options
    AJbackstAJbackst Posts: 146 Member
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    Dazedkitty wrote: »
    Haveing a garden and makeing nectar

I want to make nectar! I think I knew how when I played a few years ago; but I don't have the slightest clue now... :|

You'll have to go to France if you want the nectar making machine. Or buydebug it, of course.
  • Options
    BSIRegina wrote: »
    I haven't used her yet, but Bonehilda is basically a broom closet maid you buy and place in your home then activate her and she's supposed to do housework. She comes with Supernatural.

My daughter was telling me how the other day her Sim rolled up the want to buy a Bonehilda so she did. She placed the box and activated it. Bonehilda left the box and got into a taxi and left and she hasn't seen her since.

Thanks lol i was like who is that lol
  • Options
    HSmith2016 wrote: »

Me to!
  • Options
    I love living out a life that's not my own. In the sims I can be a singer, actor, writer, whatever I want really! It's a nice break from real life.

Yep it definatley helps with stress!
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    Dazedkitty wrote: »
    Haveing a garden and makeing nectar

I want to make nectar! I think I knew how when I played a few years ago; but I don't have the slightest clue now... :|

Same here!! I'm having my main character Penny head back to France to learn tomorrow, I gotta read up on it.
  • Options
    roman2886roman2886 Posts: 702 Member
    dest01 wrote: »
    Modsey wrote: »
    All the building opportunities and the ability to create just about anything I want. I spent a large part of 2015 (from February to November) working on creating a new world for myself. It has everything I could want in a world!
    Ive been working on mime alot to!

I only like Sims 3 there is so much you can do it's realistic you can travel so much your not always in one place unlike Sims 1 and Sims 2.
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    I love world adventures. It's so fun having my sim and their families go through tombs and abandoned mansions. I also love starting a sim out from nothing and busting their way through the career ladder.
  • Options
    morgandaniellexomorgandaniellexo Posts: 414 Member
    I'm a Mom and a wife in real life, and this game is my sweet escape! Hah. :)

I agree with a previous poster. You can be anything, do anything, you really want to do. It's a nice escape from reality. It's really relaxing, and it's a good time.
    svnb6p.jpg
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Families, farming, clubbing, gardening, learning skills. Playing a large family with kids.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I love playing a town's legacy through the generations though I use custom worlds in Sims 3 because the saves don't bloat as fast.I also love playing my Modded games a lot.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    My favorite thing about Sims 3

tumblr_inline_mhs2j3orfT1qz4rgp_zpskm7h1b0v.gif

My favorite thing about Sims 4 is the price, because with your hard earned money you invested ....

1HWQIPa_zps1vhfaagx.gif

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    RodJohnRodJohn Posts: 406 Member
    The progression of families and subsequent generations. I love having my sims build wealth and live in fabulous houses as a backdrop to their sim-like escapades.
  • Options
    roman2886roman2886 Posts: 702 Member
    My favorite thing about Sims 3

tumblr_inline_mhs2j3orfT1qz4rgp_zpskm7h1b0v.gif

My favorite thing about Sims 4 is the price, because with your hard earned money you invested ....

1HWQIPa_zps1vhfaagx.gif

roman2886 wrote: »
    dest01 wrote: »
    Modsey wrote: »
    All the building opportunities and the ability to create just about anything I want. I spent a large part of 2015 (from February to November) working on creating a new world for myself. It has everything I could want in a world!
    Ive been working on mime alot to!

I only like Sims 3 there is so much you can do it's realistic you can travel so much your not always in one place unlike Sims 1 and Sims 2.

• Options
    stepbot153stepbot153 Posts: 284 Member
    Saying this as someone who played the sims 4 first then decided to check out sims 3, i feel captivated by the sims 3.

I am not gonna do a comparison post because i only have the sims 4 base game. Also i love both games but for different reasons. :)

It offers a lovely way for me to play my family lifestyle for my sims to the fullest. I love the sims 3 store and exchange.
    I love the cars, festivals, games e.t.c. that come with the EPs and SP i have (latenight, generations, seasons, university life), the fact that you can go around town and eavesdrop on two sims fighting or laughing together. Watch sims take part in a hotdog eating contest while your sims are at work. Laugh at those protesting about ridiculus things.

My sims are in university and are in the dating stage. I want them to have little sims later on. Atleast 2 atmost 4. I am trying to avoid ghosts, aliens and thunder strikes B).

I intend to start building soon, maybe someday create a new world/town.

P.s. can anyone reccommend some children/toddler store content. Thanks ;)
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    @stepbot153
    The playpen, the swing, and the walker are worth buying.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    @stepbot153
    The playpen, the swing, and the walker are worth buying.

Thank you very much ;)
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @stepbot153: welcome to the sims3. Might look in your game. :)

My favorite thing about the sims3 and sims2 are the aliens, worlds, ghosts, and of course pets. Except for snakes and spiders! Ahhh
    :) Smile!

• Options
    Puddinroy wrote: »

My favorite thing about the sims3 and sims2 are the aliens, worlds, ghosts, and of course pets. Except for snakes and spiders! Ahhh
    Puddinroy wrote: »

Snakes and spiders? Ahhh :'(
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]