Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    JayytaughtyouJayytaughtyou Posts: 90 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    @Jayytaughtyou Eat a 1-2 portions of Taste of Diet flavour to lose it again :p

Thank you!!! You saved my life I had her killing herself on the tread mill and she still wasn't losing it :neutral:
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited April 2016
    Yoga will also take it off.

Edit watch out for the plantsim ice cream it will turn you into a plantsim if you eat too much.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    @Sid1701D9 There are no plantsims in the game
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I found this so cute idk why but when you light a fire smoke comes out of the chimney!!
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    mylenaureliemylenaurelie Posts: 53 Member
    Not sure if this has already been said (Honestly it's hard to keep up), but your sims can empty the oven. I'm assuming the option comes available when you quit baking while the baked good stays in the oven.
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member

Actually Sid is right, you DO turn into a plantsim.
    BUT, you have to eat the "Plant Matter" flavor icecream, and it only lasts for 4 hours.
    http://simsvip.com/the-sims-4-cool-kitchen-guide/
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    Really? That is amazing!! I wish it wouldn't just last for four hours. I don't have the SP, can someone post a pic of a plantsim? Hopefully we get real plantsims at some point :smile:
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    Did you know the determination of whether a SIM breastfeeds, or bottle feeds depends on their hunger level. Breastfeeding takes from the hunger meter while bottle feeding does not. Also babies tend to be unhappy with the meal if you make them breastfeed when mother hunger meter is in red.

I thought that only happens when baby isn't hungry. sometimes I forget I've just fed baby a few sim hours before and try to feed baby again and he doesn't want it. I'll look at her hunger meter next time.
  • Options
    HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    @Jayytaughtyou Eat a 1-2 portions of Taste of Diet flavour to lose it again :p

Thank you!!! You saved my life I had her killing herself on the tread mill and she still wasn't losing it :neutral:

You can also buy the instant slim potion to get her slim again. As My little girl Sim grew into a teen she put on the weight like you wouldn't believe. I tried the tread mill and the gym and nothing seemed to help and as she grew to YA the problem was still there but large than before so I bought the potion and she has been skinny ever since.
  • Options

Actually Sid is right, you DO turn into a plantsim.
    BUT, you have to eat the "Plant Matter" flavor icecream, and it only lasts for 4 hours.
    http://simsvip.com/the-sims-4-cool-kitchen-guide/

@SimplySimazing: You and Sid are both right, the different ice creams do different things, just have your Sim try the different flavors and check the out.
  • Options
    Of all things they had to put in the upgrade this time (that stupid tragic clown) I know it has been part of the game forever, and that some people love it, but unless it is Halloween it is a pain to have it running around. There were plenty of other things like the PlantSims, animals, The gardeners doing their work instead of leaving it half done( Sims 2 they would harvest, spray, water and all and place the items in the frig. now I'm not sure what they do except to take the money)
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    So glad summer is here, time to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather, maybe if we are really lucky there will be something worth while to do in Sims 4 when the weather keeps us inside more. Too much hype for these little bits of unnecessary nothingness !!!!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I did not know that a family that you had played, but currently were not playing could have their baby taken away. I came back to a family I had not played in a while and they all had the sad moodlet because their baby had been taken away. :(

That sounds like a bug to me. I'd report that.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    My sims can play simcity and mysims/mysims agents!!
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    I just noticed that at the very bottom of your choice selection, you can order "Barista's Suggestion" for all those yummy coffees, and after you do, Barista tells you something like: "Not too many people get to taste something like this."
  • Options
    I saw people mention that a sim can be left or right handed how exactly do you tell that?
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    I saw people mention that a sim can be left or right handed how exactly do you tell that?

You just have to watch which hand they use.
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    You can change which hand a SIM is by stopping them when cooking, change the pan to the other burner and Sims will use the other hand.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Ghosts don't cast a shadow, but if they're holding something, say a glass, you'll still see the glass' shadow.

04-25-16_12-11-26nbspPM_zpsk0tduboa.png

04-25-16_12-11-30nbspPM_zpsmkrdgovy.png

aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    I didn't know you could tip the pizza guy. :smiley:
    04-24-16_8-43-08nbspPM_zpsmez8scx7.png
  • Options
    shacoriashacoria Posts: 247 Member
    I didn't know you could tip the pizza guy. :smiley:
    04-24-16_8-43-08nbspPM_zpsmez8scx7.png

I didn't know there even WAS a pizza guy. My sims never order out. I never even bothered to check. :D:D
  • Options
    @shacoria Yes! and there's three options for pizza: Cheese, Pepperoni, and Canadian bacon!! :p
  • Options
    ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
    Yes @Jayytaughtyou give me the Canadian Bacon.....
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
    @shacoria how about even befriend the pizza person and then woo hoo with that person, then marry them...come on even the folks at the bottom need a little love...wouldn't it be epic if there was an actual a pizza place to go and actually get a pizza job...see that's the simple stuff the Sims 4 is missing that would make it epic...
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    I knew that about the trash plant. The first thing I did when one grew was save game and eat one as a test. You can use it in any recipe that needs "Fruit" as an ingredient too.

The reason I grew mine right off the bat was to use it to evolve makes the best fertilizer!
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top