Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Lol @Loveandhate, I've mixed you both up before! Maybe it's the hands? She has them in her signature, you have them in your profile pic. Not the same ones, but maybe that's why? Hahaha... I don't know. :D I haven't downloaded any worlds from the Exchange, the only things I've downloaded from there is a house that was made for me from the D.N.A. forum and uploaded there and the two lots for Brunch at the Old Mill.

You are getting so close, @laurelar! That's so exciting! :)
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Hehehe why does everyone get myself and @SjappielovePaul mixed up when posting replies to us. :P Hehehe no offense to you @Teanias, you're one of many that has done it. ;)
    Thank you so much for your advice, and the link to Reachsims' world, I Was looking for that.

Lulz, dunno! Great question though. @HSmith2016 her option could make sense indeed, otherwise I really don't know. I do think it's quite funny, come to think of it, it could just be me. People always get me mixed up with others, I have a friend, her name is Joyce and my name is José, people always get us mixed up. We had some fun with that :) even our boyfriends messed up once or twice. Imagine that, cuddling 'Joyce, I really love you' and I be like 'YOU SAID WHUT????'. You should have seen their faces on moments like that.

Advice for men; never accidentaly call your girl another girls name ;)

Offcourse I knew nothing was wrong, but it was fun to mess a little with his head. He felt really bad afterwards, it got me breakfast in bed the next morning >:)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Teanias wrote: »
    @SjappielovePaul so far I have only done one world it is an empty one for building the only problem I have found with it is when it is winter the snow is green but that doesn't effect building so that's fine with me! I can't seem to find it to show but anyway I don't think that is the type you are looking for! Now I haven't downloaded it yet but I have heard many good things about our own Reachsims and xSorcier Cotes d'Ambonnay one day I am definitely going to get it for sure! I have it bookmarked here is a link to it on the exchange!
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8014541

I downloaded recently, haven't played in it yet because I don't have enough sims available to populate the world and I have some other projects going, but it really is awesome! I hope to have time soon! It's very big, lots of places to go and find out. The moment it loaded I was stunned. It was my first non-EA world and I'd never seen bigger than regular EA worlds, so it was a very pleasant surprise. I hope to have time soon to populate the world :)

I'd sure recommend it to anyone! In the old forum thread that they made there's lots of families ready to download with the world so you can populate it (just so you all know it's my own bad I don't have enough Sims to populate).
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    ZombieMew wrote: »
    @SjappielovePaul
    I never played a GTA game, but I watched my younger brother do so. Good times.
    I feel the same about Mario Kart Wii. Mario Kart 8 is great, but its battle mode sucks. MKW got it right.

Thank you @HSmith2016 and @debbycanty for the gifts.

I don't play it often, but when I do... nah, some things I can better keep to myself.

Nah okay, I take a car and drive up and down the beach or any other spot with loads of pedestrians. You may guess the mood I'm in at moments like that :p

I find myself looking very evil whenever I'm being honest around here, but I've seriously never hurt any person! And I only hurt animals smaller than hamsters/mice. Like snails and spiders, juk... and as you can see I like to torture digital beings lol...
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    Teanias wrote: »
    @SjappielovePaul so far I have only done one world it is an empty one for building the only problem I have found with it is when it is winter the snow is green but that doesn't effect building so that's fine with me! I can't seem to find it to show but anyway I don't think that is the type you are looking for! Now I haven't downloaded it yet but I have heard many good things about our own Reachsims and xSorcier Cotes d'Ambonnay one day I am definitely going to get it for sure! I have it bookmarked here is a link to it on the exchange!
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8014541

I downloaded recently, haven't played in it yet because I don't have enough sims available to populate the world and I have some other projects going, but it really is awesome! I hope to have time soon! It's very big, lots of places to go and find out. The moment it loaded I was stunned. It was my first non-EA world and I'd never seen bigger than regular EA worlds, so it was a very pleasant surprise. I hope to have time soon to populate the world :)

I'd sure recommend it to anyone! In the old forum thread that they made there's lots of families ready to download with the world so you can populate it (just so you all know it's my own bad I don't have enough Sims to populate).

It's been a while since I've played, but do sims not move in on their own over time?
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    @laurelar, I might be wrong because I've never downloaded an unpopulated world, but I believe that it will populate the world with service Sims, like police, firefighters, maids, etc. but they don't "live" anywhere. They just do their jobs and go into the unknown. If you want Sims living in the houses and stuff, you have to populate those yourself. Either with Sims from the bin or ones you make. I'm pretty sure that's how it works. Other worlds that are classified as "populated" mean that there are Sims living in the houses that the creator either made or put it when they made the world.

Updated my top 5. :)
  • Options
    laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    That's annoying. I think in Sims 2 people would move in and out of the other houses on their own. I seem to remember this being an issue when I played legacies in 3, eventually people die or you married everyone.

Thank you @goofbilly for the gifts.
  • Options
    p3dromoisesp3dromoises Posts: 113 Member
    Thank you @debbycanty and @HSmith2016 for the gifts, I wish for you a lot of happiness in your lifes!

I have updated my top 5!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    laurelar wrote: »
    That's annoying. I think in Sims 2 people would move in and out of the other houses on their own. I seem to remember this being an issue when I played legacies in 3, eventually people die or you married everyone.

Thank you @goofbilly for the gifts.

you shouldn't marry one sim to everyone thats complicated.
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thank you @goofbilly for the gifts!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    @SjappielovePaul

I tend to be a gentle soul around digital strangers except in Skyrim when I'm a werewolf. The beast needs to be savage and stuff.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    @Loveandhate I don't have any idea why others have mixed up you and @SjappielovePaul but I had just gotten done replying to SjappielovePaul in my appreciation thread and both your 2 names have love in it so I guess SjappielovePaul' s name must have still been stuck in my head! lol Sorry about that but at least you got the message anyway so alls good!
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    I have updated my top five thanks to a couple of gifts from a kind gifter!
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Well I was gift bombed by @goofbilly , who I have not had the pleasure of meeting yet, and @Okblondee7 decided I was worthy of the Regency Arcade! Thank you so much!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    @laurelar exactly what HSmith2016 said. However if you have populated the world and you get those marriage trouble after ignoring @friendsfan36 s awesome advice (I lol'd so hard!) you can use mods to keep your world populated. Also create lots of families and keep them in your bin, there's always a place and time for them :smiley:

@ZombieMew haha Skyrim, another awesome game where I can't seem to get the controls. I haven't played in ages though, only have it on PS 3, which isn't connected to a TV, yet... I don't think I got to doing anything bad in Skyrim yet haha! But you're right about the beast!

@Teanias best explanation yet! Even the hate is right, every now and then I hate my dearest Paul lol! He tends to smell very bad if I make any kind of food with beans... sometimes I even send him to the guest room that's how bad he is lol. (Guess what, we had wraps with beans today...)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    @laurelar exactly what HSmith2016 said. However if you have populated the world and you get those marriage trouble after ignoring @friendsfan36 s awesome advice (I lol'd so hard!) you can use mods to keep your world populated. Also create lots of families and keep them in your bin, there's always a place and time for them :smiley:

@ZombieMew haha Skyrim, another awesome game where I can't seem to get the controls. I haven't played in ages though, only have it on PS 3, which isn't connected to a TV, yet... I don't think I got to doing anything bad in Skyrim yet haha! But you're right about the beast!

@Teanias best explanation yet! Even the hate is right, every now and then I hate my dearest Paul lol! He tends to smell very bad if I make any kind of food with beans... sometimes I even send him to the guest room that's how bad he is lol. (Guess what, we had wraps with beans today...)

i play legacies and had triplet brothers one brother got married then one of the other triplets had a affair with that ones wife. who got pregnant. so some of the kids were full siblings but the new kids were half siblings and......... cousins.
  • Options

i play legacies and had triplet brothers one brother got married then one of the other triplets had a affair with that ones wife. who got pregnant. so some of the kids were full siblings but the new kids were half siblings and......... cousins.

Wow that's complicated! I once had a male Sim, O, he had a relationship with a female Sim, X, who had a daughter, Y. They, O and X, got twins. Then they, O and X, split up and he had a relationship with her daughter, Y, and they had twins also.

So Y was at the same time halfsister and Stepmother. X was grandmother to the stepsiblings of her own kids...

So much steps it confused me to bits lol!
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options

Wow that's complicated! I once had a male Sim, O, he had a relationship with a female Sim, X, who had a daughter, Y. They, O and X, got twins. Then they, O and X, split up and he had a relationship with her daughter, Y, and they had twins also.

So Y was at the same time halfsister and Stepmother. X was grandmother to the stepsiblings of her own kids...

So much steps it confused me to bits lol!

i don't cheat anymore too complicated.
  • Options
    @SjappielovePaul

I have it for PC and it is loaded with mods. I find it easy to play with the keyboard and mouse.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @erikafreirets3, I don't think people forgot you. Sometimes it's hard if your wishlist is not in your signature. So many of us work and have busy lives; it is so much more convenient to click on a signature. I do however, check page 1 if I don't see a signature. Someone will be happy to show you how.

However, there is no need to cry; just watch ads so you can take advantage of the daily deals and sales AND please enjoy the Movie Screen I gifted you.

Watch those ads! That's how we are able to gift people and sometimes we literally spend hours to get enough points to gift someone. Chin up and welcome! :)
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    bps3 wrote: »
    Still trying to complete a set ASAP!
    Any help would be much appreciated: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=bps3

Huge thank you to @ajaxpost and @mvdP1989 for my wonderful gifts :)

Your wishlist is empty. Have you retired? :)
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    @friendsfan36 I agree ;) but it is great fun though to have crazy families like that hahaw!

@ZombieMew next time I'm visiting the game store around here I'll check for a PC copy, might want to try that :) might also need more PC power for awesome games :)

Edit; I somehow managed to get my cellphone on the normal website and I can't find how I can get it back on the mobile site, any ideas?
    Post edited by SjappielovePaul on
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    @SjappielovePaul

Be sure you get it from Steam because you can nab the legendary version at a good price when it goes on sale. When you get it for PC, it is a must to download the unofficial patches (they are mods) to help prevent some issues.

You should check NewEgg.com's DiY bundles to get a good gaming PC at a low price. Be sure you buy a separate CPU cooler, DVD drive, and an external hard drive. Also, you have to buy your own copy of Windows 10.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• Options
    renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member