Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thanks EA...

Great. I turn on my computer. Origin updates. Normal. I decide I'm in the mood for a little bit of simming. I go to my library, and all of my games are gone. The product code emails are too old to be found, and some things can't even be bought anymore (aka the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection). Even on my order history it says I have nothing.

Thanks EA. You've completed your mission. You've made me lose all hope in you. Good day :)
11909804_873412349399467_742719380_n.jpg?oh=52e438b18b94d2bf9fc31502acc3571d&oe=55D2753F
I made art of of a Pepe and Google Deep Dream XD

Comments

• Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    are you sure you're on the right account? That being said this is 100% a case for customer support and not the forums.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,604 Member
    Hello.
    Try logging out of Origin. Then log back in again and see if the games are there.

Make sure that you are logging into Orgin using the same origin account that you used when you registered the games.

The link may help
    https://help.ea.com/en/article/origin-my-games-list-is-blank/

If you still have issues, you may need to be contact with ea help.
    https://help.ea.com/contact-us
  • Options
    NiniNini Posts: 309 Member
    Are the games perhaps hidden? I hope you get them back!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,616 Member
    So sorry you're having this issue. Are you sure you are logged into your original Origin ID where you bought the games?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    Mine did similar once. I logged in the one day, and half of my EP's for TS3 had wandered off. I only have the one Origin account. Turned out to be a server error that was fixed a few days later. Best place to start is customer services.
  • Options
    WaylonWriterWaylonWriter Posts: 70 Member
    Ouch, sorry to hear that... Can't say I've ever had a problem like that, though the last time I opened TS4 it said something about it not having a correct code or something like that, (which didn't make sense because I bought it from Origin) it closed immediately and when I clicked on it again it opened just fine... weird.
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Great. I turn on my computer. Origin updates. Normal. I decide I'm in the mood for a little bit of simming. I go to my library, and all of my games are gone. The product code emails are too old to be found, and some things can't even be bought anymore (aka the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection). Even on my order history it says I have nothing.

Thanks EA. You've completed your mission. You've made me lose all hope in you. Good day :)

I think you have been hacked, because I did go through that myself. The best you can do is contact EA Games on the telephone. You should be able to find the contact number up above this page. I wish you luck. They are very helpful.