Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @PixelsSquared I already did about a month ago. :p

Screenshot-1280_zps5pa5bavj.jpg

Screenshot-1281_zpsosbuqydn.jpg

Screenshot-1283_zpsjawhi7xw.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,300 Member
    So my Sims had their breakfast which was pancakes and then went to the park afterwards... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Afterwards they decided to go to the museum. They arrived there just when the museum was closing up... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

The next screenshots are of my simself trying on the Superwoman costumes that I found at MTS I also got the Superman and Bizarro costumes. I haven't sent her bf to the dresser yet to try them on but will later... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

So now that they are back home after their 3 day trip to Monte Vista, Lisa decides that after Donnie left for work, she would go to the Fall Festival where she harvested some pumpkins and then went into the haunted house... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg

Whoops, it looks like she had a little bit of an accident there. I guess the haunted house must had scared it out of her...lol... :pensive:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Afterwards she brought herself a donut and sat down to eat it... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg

She wasn't planning on it to rain today, so she is redeeming some of the tickets that she got from the Summer Festival to buy a waterproof umbrella to use... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg

She's making them Fish & Chips for dinner. So she is flipping the fish filets over... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg

Then after dinner and taking out the trash, Donnie decided to do a little stargazing. Every time he got the star bubble above his head, he had to laugh...lol... :pensive:
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @lisasc360 That superwoman costume is great for a halloween party! XD
    I need to get Movie stuff. I like the idea of putting the stereo on the table. The kitchens are pretty cool!

Speaking of kitchens... I need to clean mine or I won't be playing today.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,300 Member
    Thank you @thuggishsplicer... :) Yes it would be a good costume for a Halloween party. I've been thinking about making some Sims superheros since I do have the Movie Theme SP and the Into the Future EP that has the jetpack and hoverboards... :)
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @thuggishsplicer Thanks for publishing on your fb page! I don't mind at all! :) And I would rather see what happens to Julitta first... Nice touch to use the bot potion instead, sometimes you just have to go with what the game offers... ;)

@PixelsSquared Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! :) I think you've got the effects blend in just right, you could almost feel the cutting edge of the sword appearing then vanishing again! :o

@phoebebebe13 I'm happy you liked the video! :)

@lisacs Nice update. :)

@CravenLestat Nice to see your awesome patterns again! :) And the lights are wonderful in this picture:
    Screenshot-1781_zpsxlgtna4t.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @CravenLestat Thanks for finding the magazine covers I asked you about, I've added them to my Grey Witches blog! And to this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjBVcjnfkWY
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @thuggishsplicer My witch on this page is wearing a movie stuff dress,I love the female clothes in it.That one shown,another vampire dress not shown the stitched doll outfit.Yesssss!!! get it <3 The western stuff is cute too.I made wonder woman before with that set.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @thuggishsplicer <3 This was made when movie stuff first came out.

Screenshot-698_zpsgxfkz0qg.jpg

I just made her for fun

Screenshot-705_zpsgie6ytmx.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Here is another dress from movie stuff,it is very detailed I was just making a vampire fairy and used preset patterns on it.Really smexy how it hangs off the shoulder.Get that stuff pack.

Screenshot-1802_zps8n6evoq0.jpg

Doll dress

Screenshot-117_zpses0cplrh.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    I think this dress if from Movie Stuff Pack too.
    Felicity005.jpg
  • Options
    @Jillbg Awesome picture slideshow video... :star::star::star::star::star: And must say the sound quality is superb "I am using headphones" you did great <3<3

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Karritz She looks so cute in it and it goes great with the wings :love: *Takes her in the fairy house" To have a chat about flowers o:)

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat I'll order that stuff pack right away! I was thinking of buying simpoints, but it's better to invest on a new SP.
    Let's hope I can find it again.

@jillbg This other video is cool, too! I'll play the girls today. I just need to set some things up.

@lisasc360 That sounds like a very good idea!
  • Options
    AlexPazAlexPaz Posts: 143 Member
    Hey everyone sorry I've been MIA but I've been swamped with work, I'll probably still be inactive until the weekend I hae a huge update coming!!
    All your pics look great :) x
    Ohh yea, you gotta get schwifty
    33y1gk1.jpg
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited April 2016
    Well look who's back in all her woManly glory, Barferella!! Whoop Whoop! Took a while to get this going again. First I got a new desktop that will actual run this game and then had to install everything which took about mmm...2 ish days!! And that's with good a good internet connection...ugh. :unamused: Anyways...let the story begin!

Barferella, Throwup, and Needy once again moved into their small little home in Hidden Springs. Once finding herself at the doorstep of this familiar house with two children beside her, Barferella instantly went into denial mode. She couldn't believe she was stuck redoing this challenge after becoming a free woman yet Brittanychick22 being the cruel player that she is, just had to ruin that for her. She looks down at her first born, Throwup, with agitation written all over her face, but when she heard the sweet giggles of Needy thats when she realized her whole world was over. As a family orientated sim, she just wasn't feeling that family orientated this day.. Boy wait until Carl hears about this!
    barferella%201_zpspt8oiu61.jpg
    Barferella thought if she was going to be stuck here as a baby making machine the rest of her life, she wanted to do it the right way this time. She got rid of all the wallpapers, downgraded the stairs, expanded her old bedroom for the baby room, and cut her room in half for little Throwup.
    Screenshot-5_zpswkjobxng.jpg
    After finishing all the house work, Barferella had worked up an appetite and so did the kids. Of course Needy was the first to express this in the most unpleasant way.
    Screenshot-22_zpsd0dn3uex.jpg
    Since they just moved back into their home, she knew there wouldn't be any food in the fridge so she grabbed a teary eyed Needy and headed straight for the grocery store. By this time Needy was in full riot and was screaming Barferella's and the poor cab drivers ear off, when getting out of the cab the driver stepped on his gas and high tailed it out of there before Barferella could tell him to wait for her. Nearly everyone around the grocery store either covered their ears ( a few covered their eyes) when and hearing the high pitch whales of Needy. His cries were so troublesome that Barferalla had no choice but to leave Needy outside due to the manager threatening to kick them both out the store.
    Screenshot-9_zpsvqy3mvsh.jpg
    Screenshot-10_zpsun4yskq7.jpg
    After grabbing a few items that she could afford, they returned home so she could finally feed Needy. Now that was out of the way, she began cooking an actual meal for herself and Throwup but unfortunately she forgot she no longer had the cooking skill and burnt everything included the oven. Now without a stove and no money to afford a new one, she had no choice but to eat cheaply made autumn salad from the store for the next couple of weeks.
    Screenshot-16_zpswgemomet.jpg
    Screenshot-17_zpscxwpr0cd.jpg
    Screenshot-19_zpsjzdbhsyr.jpg
    The next day it was Throwup's first day of school, He was a little nervous but excited none the less. While on the busy he wondered what it would be like and who he would meet on their on first day too.
    Screenshot-15_zps9cwxyu8z.jpg
    Now that Throwup had gone off to school, Barferella decided to head down to library skill up on her cooking, help Needy learn how to count and read, and reactivate her dating profile to find some potential baby daddys. After all they ain't coming to line up at the door willingly. She wanted to pick the perfect picture that would have the men come flocking to her in hoards but she wasn't sure which one to pick. She needed a pic that would show off her good yet sexy side. She uploaded a few to the site from her phone without looking hoping the right one would reach out to her.
    Screenshot-7_zpsq5pqse2f.jpg
    Screenshot-8_zpsavdzdhhp.jpg
    "Cute and Silly but my face is too far away" Barferella thought. She clickes to the next photo..
    Screenshot-133_zpsvkftye6p.jpg
    "Sassy but the heels make me look to tall in this one, plus my hair is shorter and live in Hidden Springs now" she thinks to herself again. she clicks to the next one.
    Screenshot-2_zpsk7yqlc7v.jpg
    Wait..when the heck was this taken? And is that pregnancy bodysuit?!
    Screenshot-7_zpshrbewhur.jpg
    Barferella quickly scrolls past the picture before anyone could walk by and see. When the next picture comes on the screen, she pauses to smile. She finally found the perfect picture to upload:
    Screenshot-4_zpstiu5dtxk.jpg
    "Now thats a keeper!" Barferella says before clicking the save button. She searches the site a few mins longer to look at a few profiles, when she came across the profile that belonged to a nerdy, pale looking red head that had her burst out laughing. "O'Dourke? What kind of name is that?" she says choking on her laughs. But for whatever reason, she couldn't scroll by his profile as much as she wanted to, the longer she looked at his profile the stronger a strange feeling of Déjà vu set in. Barferella looked to the left, then her right, when she saw no one was looking she quickly messaged O'Dourke then logged out.
    odourke_zpsro2oyukt.jpg
    The school day was over for little Throw up, it was an rather awkward day for him and he wasn't exactly sure how to feel about it. Where kids suppose to run crying and screaming to a teacher when he said hello to them? Was that a way to say hello back? The only person he could remember that didn't react this way to him was a little girl named Carlotta Shue. She in fact was pretty much the only person that had the bravery to walk up to him and start a conversation, when speaking with her he knew she wasn't like the other girls and came off a bit tomboyish. He wanted to know this girl even more after today, maybe she could become his very first and real life friend? He calls her up and asked her to come over and play. After the bike ride home he decides to get some ice cream while he waits for Carlotta to make it to his house.
    Screenshot-46_zpsvla1qlfk.jpg
    Screenshot-48_zps7r5odlmn.jpg
    Carlotta finally arrives at Throwup's house, they begin having a little chat about what they learned at on the first day of school then start a game of tag. His first little friend, how cute!
    Screenshot-59_zpsfesmmqbb.jpg
    Screenshot-64_zpsu0frzugt.jpg
    Since Needy was being a good boy at the library and not killing everyone's ears, Barferella decided to take him out to the childrens park close by the house. It had only been an hour and half when she activated her profile but she already gotten a hit. she thought "why not" since she was already out the house and told the mystery man to come to the park to meet her there. And what you know, its Bruce Chesterfield! Barferella eyes widen as if she hit the jackpot as her potential baby daddy in his crisp cop uniform comes strolling up to her. The conversation went smoothly up until sunset when the conversation was interrupted by Bruce radio calling for Bruce to head back to the station. Barferella once again felt the sensation of Déjà vu when seeing Bruce walk away from her and back to his car. 'Didn't this guy ditch me for work the last time?..wait the last time?" She thought.
    Screenshot-30_zps6yevpspt.jpg
    Screenshot-31_zpsaj9cuvr9.jpg
    Screenshot-34_zpski0pczmb.jpg

Meanwhile back at the house, Throwup and Carlotta where still having fun and were actually getting along with one another. " I can't believe thats why your mom named you Throwup!" Carlotta laughed. " Hey my name might be Throwup but at least I don't make babies cry... just kids." Throw up said laughing as well. It was almost past curfew, if Carlotta wasn't home soon she would hear a mouthful from granny shue. They hugged then said their goodbyes before she left the lot. It was long day for Throw up, he had a lot fun but he was now completely exhausted that he couldn't make it up the stairs and passed out on the floor. When he woke up he found himself safely on the couch while hearing the sounds of Barferella upstairs putting Needy in crib for the night. he had no idea when his mother moved him to the couch but he was thankful she did then drifted back off to sleep.
    Screenshot-51_zps9go9idac.jpg
    Screenshot-25_zpsqctrlark.jpg
    Screenshot-26_zpsb8sjow4v.jpg
    Screenshot-76_zpsvoiril5c.jpg
    Baferella placed a tired and cranky Needy in bed, seeing this kid go to sleep was her favorite part of her day- 6 hours of sleep was her 6 hours of freedom.
    Screenshot-66_zps2bg7txmf.jpg
    Finally the lights were off and the house was quite, Barferella wrapped herself in her blankets getting ready to settle into cozy dreamful and strange sleep of O'Dourke. Something about this dream was already making her feel pregnant. As the night went on little did they know they had a secret visitor stopping by the house. The Visitor tip toes her way into the living and up the stairs passing by a sleepying Throw up on the couch. Being a light sleeper, Barferella knew something was up and could hear footsteps making it up the stairs. No way could it be Throwup cause the kid sleeps like a rock. Barferella whips out her cellphone and instantly makes a call to 119 (no not 911, this is the sims they are different here!) After hang up with the cops, Barferella quietly thinkss to herself "Wait a sec. I'm Barferella Mankilla and I don't wait for any cop to come rescue me or my kids!". The burglar finally makes her way upstairs to snatch the goods but his met by very angry Barferella, The burglar is taken back by this and isn't exactly sure who or what shes seeing. "So you think you can just come into my house and still my stuff! My babies in this room heffa prepared to get whooped!" Barferella warns her in deep, tired and raspy voice which sounds the same when shes awake. " ugh now listen sir, or ma'am..i don't want any trouble..I just-" says the burglary but is instantly jumped by Barferella. Hair, teeth, and shoes start flying out the fight cloud formed around them, the burglary kicks and screams for her life. Just like in the movies, the cops finally shows up after the fight is over and cuffs a bloody and bruised burgarly. "Thank God your here! Its about time!" The burglar yells "Its not normal for woman to be that strong..my face is beat and not in a pretty way! I Outta sew yall for showing up this late!" The burglar yells as she being walked down the stairs and to the cop car.
    Screenshot-77_zpsx9am7lum.jpg
    Screenshot-80_zpsbjrpixf8.jpg
    Screenshot-81_zpsgsorapjb.jpg
    Screenshot-87_zps9mcmrzpl.jpg

Once the burglar and cop had finally left, Barferella was now at ease again. She could return to her warm cozy bed and her dream filled world with nothing but O'Dourke's in it. Or so she thought.. all the commotion had scared little Needy out of his peaceful sleep, no longer was he the quit Needy but now he was just Needy. Well when your luck is bad is just simply goes to worst hug Barferella? So much for those 6 hours of sleep! LOL
    Screenshot-42_zpscurvygbp.jpg
    Screenshot-39_zpsgbzxayop.jpg
    Screenshot-41_zpsvtr64s6x.jpg

Util next time see you then.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Well, I played with Julitta and Lilly today.

Screenshot.jpg
    "We're inseparable"

They took all Robert's money and moved to Monte Vista. B-)
    Bad guys need a happy ending once in a while, don't they? The problem is... it's not the end. LOL

Screenshot-8.jpg

They also took some elixirs with them. Lilly found a very interesting one... an evil witch. It's what Monte Vista needs.

Screenshot-25.jpg

While Lilly stayed home painting her bedroom walls, Julitta visited downtown and started making friends -with elixirs. I'll have Lilly learn alchemy in order to help her mother. Julitta looks pretty lucky, she met Gino Ferrari at the first time she went to the pizza parlor.

Screenshot-45.jpg

He's Pisces. He's rich. He's handsome. They hit it off. What else could Julitta ask for? Since both are adults, why not a little fun in his huge house?
    Since Story Progression loves playing cupid, I decided to have Julitta ask him to go steady ASAP. Will there be wedding bells in the future?

Screenshot-50.jpg

Julitta couldn't feel luckier! For now.... >:-)
  • Options
    @PixelsSquared I already did about a month ago. :p

Screenshot-1280_zps5pa5bavj.jpg

Screenshot-1281_zpsosbuqydn.jpg

Screenshot-1283_zpsjawhi7xw.jpg

O where did you get her outfit? Its soo cute, I've been looking for a cave woman type of outfit
    giphy.gif

• Options
    edited April 2016
    @BrittanyChick22 Thank you,the outfit you get from using the cheat

Testingcheatsenabled true

then type

Unlockoutfits On

Use the cheat BEFORE going into CAS the outfit is there.The patterns on mine are my own created patterns the outfit normally is a hide like color.Also after unlocking outfits it opens up tons of stuff you may never have noticed before some really amazing stuff in there.And hairstyles too.

PS: The cavewoman outfit also comes in a male version and both are found in the overall category.iT IS PART OF REWARDS YOU CAN AQUIRE TIME TRAVELING IN THE TIME MACHINE normally hard to get.

Wait till you see the Medieval female dress in unlockoutfits that was part of that set.Soooo beautiful.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    @BrittanyChick22 Here is the Medieval female outfit. <3 I think the hair I used was jazz age set hair

Screenshot-1724_zpskwiofl8d.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Well I have just started building a theme park and thought I would try my roller coaster in Roaring Heights with my Sim named Amber :smile:

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @BrittanyChick22 Here is the Medieval female outfit. <3 I think the hair I used was jazz age set hair

Screenshot-1724_zpskwiofl8d.jpg

I've seen that but never the cave outfit. I'll search for it later, thanks :)
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Well I have just started building a theme park and thought I would try my roller coaster in Roaring Heights with my Sim named Amber :smile:

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

I love it, looks super fun. I wanted to build my own roller coaster but couldn't figure out how to use the tracks and stuff. I wanted it to be huge with a bunch loops and dips too.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @BrittanyChick22 I had a quick look at the site Carls Sims guide and I can imagine that there are a few youtube videos as well.

I actually wanted this to be in my main world but the lots I had left where too small so it was only today I started building. Really you need a 64x64 size lot to get enough space and have nothing else on that lot in the way.

I also have a quick video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8KYHeOsewY
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member

26305394281_73fef6f25d_b.jpg

26098779080_f8521f05dc_b.jpg

26371616385_7afa2331e7_b.jpg

26345708216_d11c3c72b7_b.jpg

25768885623_5645c7f407_b.jpg

26098773890_a0bcdef709_b.jpg

26305387441_04e68af7f5_b.jpg

26371610015_b98bbd888a_b.jpg

25768883753_ddb3ce8aee_b.jpg

House is now at 7... or is it 8? expansions. I have 20,000 to spend and which room do I pick?
    26371607455_d6182ee5bd_b.jpg

Just doesn't make any sense.

Random:

This is what happens when a newly-trained witch gets bored waiting for the store to open (that's the register guy behind her)

26098764210_0517294808_b.jpg

Who puts a pool in a graveyard?

25766792344_daac823ba0_b.jpg

Because... grilled cheese. Mmmmmmm.

25766791544_9528e26efb_b.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top