Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Summer holiday

So what have you done with Summer Holiday.
I read that her and Johnny Zest make good looking kids, so I got them friendly but they didn't like flirting with each other. I moved her into his so they could get more friendly. but alas they still didn't like flirting. So she got invited to an Alien night at a bar. I thought why not. well she got on really well with an Alien named Christian. and the next day she invited him over. While his visiting an alien woman turns up, so I think, lets see if Johnny gets on with her. No, no one seems to want to flirt with poor Johnny.
Summer meanwhile gets Christian to move in and he proposes the same day. and their married in the park.
03-27-16_1-58-58nbspPM_zpssofq3ekr.png
03-27-16_2-07-06nbspPM_zps8uwocbfk.png
They get on so well and are so happy together.
I evicted Johnny so his now homeless. I may go play with him another day.
Summer is now pregnant, I'll post pics later of her baby and child. I'm hoping for twins.
Oh yes there both in the Fitness career.

What happened to your summer. please post pics.

Comments

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Made her an enemy in one save months ago. Deleted her in another. I don't like Maxis premades most of the time. She was aggravating in some saves, and she had to be dealt with.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    BilmonaghanBilmonaghan Posts: 1,552 Member
    In my main saved game, Summer works clandestinely for Geoffrey Landgraab, head of the local office of EA Customer Secret Service. He has a couple other operatives that help him with missions when he doesn't want the company to know what he's doing.
    Le Dynastie d’Angers: 83 – WWAD?
    Annette Thayer butts heads with the late Eric Lewis on her first day as steward.
    ldd083banner.png
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    She has a cheerful disposition, and is always happy. here she is with her first baby, Elvis.
    03-27-16_4-11-32nbspPM_zpsd5rlyu8q.png
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    In one of my saves, she married the founder of my legacy and produced 7 beautiful little nooboos, climbed to the top of the athletic career as a MVP hall of famer, and lived a full life as a mother, career woman and eventually familial elder. In another, she married my female sim daughter and adopted three children from the orphanage. She was a stay at home mom in that save and taught them all the family stuff she was able before accidentally (It really WAS an accident. I love Summer Holliday and wouldn't purposely kill her) drowning in the back yard pool.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    duhboy it was sad that she died.
    I will definitely be playing with her again. I'm enjoying this game with her very much.
    Her old room mates get on well together to, so when Summer has a few more children I'm going to play her old room mates.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    In my games she's usually one of the first friends my Sims make - and that's pretty much it, I play very slowly.
    She's also Bob's bestie in my grilled cheese save, she's always there to cheer him up and give him advice.
    tumblr_inline_o39vtx7vY51u21s2l_1280.jpg
    tumblr_inline_o39vaqkM4j1u21s2l_1280.jpg
    Maybe I'll actively play her in another story about the pre-mades some day.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I've never played with her, but she always becomes a mother of at least two in my saves. In one of them, she had two kids with Johnny Zest and died at the spa of overheating.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    DyrewitchDyrewitch Posts: 465 Member
    She is a character in Daz Black's Sims Sunday series on Youtube. She married his sim and gave birth to triplets.
  • Options
    ZespriZespri Posts: 129 Member
    One of my Sims had a short and stormy relationship with her and then dumped her. I needed her for his Serial Romantic aspiration. :')
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    She's dating Zest in my game. I also changed Zest to show that he's a Landgraab, and moved them both in with Nancy and Geoffrey. Nancy hates Summer and is mean to her every chance she gets. I'm thinking about Nancy trying to break up Johnny Zest and Summer.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Made her an enemy in one save months ago. Deleted her in another. I don't like Maxis premades most of the time. She was aggravating in some saves, and she had to be dealt with.

This made me LOL. Sorry, couldn't help myself. I, too, rarely play with premades. There was a Sim in Sims3 that invariably messed up my game save. I had so many NRaas mods, especially the one that cleans things up, and always I would get spammed messages about her. I made it a point to delete her up front, any time I created a new game save in Sunset Valley.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    in my game Summer married the town cassonvoa, Don
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    I couldn't get her and Johnny Zest to get on, they made good friends, but wouldn't flirt.
    In My game she has now had a daughter with Christian the alien and she is preggies again.

Elvis
    03-27-16_5-53-41nbspPM_zpsspu2p6h7.png

and Lillet
    03-27-16_8-10-34nbspPM_zpseatnaxtt.png

meanwhile her x room mates
    03-27-16_6-33-16nbspPM_zpst0wsc4ge.png

and Summer gets a promotion
    03-27-16_9-06-42nbspPM_zpsoctbmnhf.png
    lol how she eats wearing that I don't know. lol
  • Options
    I'd love to see your pics of her kids.
  • Options
    axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
    In only of my saves she was really sweet, and the other, she married one of my sims and was a complete psycho control freak. They divorced and she basically stalked him. But I'm starting a legacy soon and she seems to be ripe for the picking...
    FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I picked the Bargain Bend lot in the beginning, so she was my neighbor. However, I didn't really notice her until late into her Adult stage. Like most Active, fit sims, Summer doesn't die easily. So, as most of my premades died, it was down to her and Don Lothario as the last premades I had (before Windenburg, of course.) She eventually had a daughter, named Elyse, with a townie that ended up getting culled.
    47f758ff96094831b4cfb556f1a6ca8f.png
    Elyse Holiday
    Since she was across the street, I ended up playing her after a while as one of my first houses for rotation when I filled her house with mean teenagers. Technically I bullied her a lot, (see spoiler) but with the power of friendship, she made all those red bars become green, and they ended up being friends.
    On the last day she was an Adult, I moved in a bunch of teenagers and terrorized her as she became an old lady. Unfortunately her daughter got wrapped up in their being a bit "too" mischievous too, so they were all friends.
    h0vTarW.png
    Besides Barnaby (pictured above) these few were also in the house.
    Andrew Devlin and Raelyn Bruno
    wgc6WWX.png
    Ronen Foust
    yjelUsG.png
    Chelsie McKnight
    1qFU6mT.png
    Elijah McKnight and Zayne Echols.
    1a2pSRz.png
    I used TwistedMexi's Full House mod so I'd have more sims in the house LOL. I was so devoted to being a bully to Summer
    I eventually kicked both Travis and Liberty out and they died anywho.

As they grew up, their red bars with Summer Holiday became fully green, and they grew out of being terrible people ;)

Barnaby Willett married my patriarch's second granddaughter, and had five kids, which included two sets of twins.
    Andrew Devin, Raelyn Bruno, and Ronen Foust moved out of the house while they were still teens, but since before they couldn't be alone as teens, for some reason I moved Andrew out alone with some townie temporarily and he eventually got culled :/ I brought him back for the runaway teen challenge in another save, though.
    Rounen Foust died in a fire when he roomed with Raelyn, and Raelyn got married to some townie guy named Sawyer Butcher. (Easily memorable name cause it sounded violent to me at the time LOL)
    Zayne Echols, Chelsie and Elijah McKnight moved into a house diagonally from Summer after aging into Young Adults. I was going to have Chelsie marry Zayne since they've been going out, but, MC Command Center whisked her away to another guy. She had one son. Zayne ended up a single dad with a daughter, and Elijah got married to an alien and had a half alien baby.

...And Summer outlived all of them. LOL.
    Her daughter Elyse eventually married into my own family, and she gave Summer triplet grandkids... Who took after their not-as-great-looking dad, Isaias. Look at me being mean to my own kids
    Lxp28wp.png
    Andie, Andela, and Anderson Holiday
    With her triplet grandkids, Summer ended up getting associated with my in game Yakuza, where her first granddaughter Andie had a fling with the boss's frivolous son. She gave birth to twins Alice and Kyleigh. Andie eventually married this one gym trainer named Shannon Pate, where she had Bret. However, Shannon's been turning into some Cassanova and has 3 daughters outside his marriage.
    BaN7a1p.png
    Alice and Kyleigh Holiday and their Half-Brother Bret Pate
    Andela married a camping nut named Frankie she had relations with in Granite falls. Frankie already had twin kids named Tessa and Benny, and she later had Marisol and Dax, who's pretty much a carbon copy of Isaias, their grandfather--but blond. :D
    m8hjYJn.png
    Marisol and Dax Hanna
    Anderson married an older woman, and had Rosalie with her before she turned into an Elder. They later adopted Dorian, who generally looks like he's wasn't with my main household's gene pool... :D
    dwI0RKU.png
    Rosalie and Dorian Holiday
    Elyse, Isaias, Andela and Anderson died, but their oldest sister Andie is living with Summer as an Elder. Yep... Summer's still alive, and she's still kicking in a big mansion (I plopped from the gallery) that's funded by hush money from the current head of the Yakuza... Or Andie's first baby daddy.
    RbKrHHR.png
    I decided to keep her alive by giving her what I like to call "illegal" youth potions supported by the sneaky ties Summer also has with my Sicillian mafia. (She's also tight knit with my Russian mafia as well.)
    She truly became... the Friend of the World.
    /gets shot because bad puns

Sorry for the big post! I love Summer Holiday. :joy:
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    edited March 2016
    Summer Holiday is my favorite premade Sim in TS4. She always made a good wife for my Sim, and in the games where my Sim doesn't marry her, she's her best friend. I always include her in my club, too.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    Ooh fun thread! Summer is good friends with my sim, so I had her hook up Johnny and Summer. (I gave all my townies drastic makeovers, haha.)

She brought them both to a local park for a consultation. (It's called "A Midsummer Night's Dream" on the gallery. Forget the creator, but it's super gorgeous, especially at night.)
    2z5m2wn.png
    "Listen, you guys are perfect for each other and we all know it. So get on with the dating already."

5xpnqd.png
    "Well, she does have a point...You're cute, I'm cute. It's a perfect match."

35chh8o.png
    "Okay, sure!"

And that's that. :D They're not married yet, though. Excited to have them breed.

Also, random pic of when they had a sleepover at the Goth mansion. (They're in a club called, wait for it, "Sleepover Party Club." Sometimes I'm too creative to function.)
    30kvyj8.png
  • Options
    Orangehippogriff I love the park, I'm going to download it into my game. and I love the idea of a sleep over club, I'm going to pinch that idea into my game to. I've never been successful with sleep overs. do they all have to have a bed to sleep in, or do they bring sleeping bags??
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Summer is so hot for a Maxis premade.
  • Options
    rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    I'm trying to remember my exact plans, but I know I had Summer as Don's girlfriend. Then when she found out Don knocked up Ruby Broke (from TS3) she left him for another sim, I can't remember who though lol, and if I recall correctly I think she had her rebound sims love child lol! So much drama!
  • Options
    Summer third child Otis
    03-28-16_1-26-08nbspPM_zpsl6vum1t2.png
    His a lot of fun.
    Summer got invited to a ladies night out, so the whole family went and had a family meal. after she had a drink or two
    03-28-16_2-06-42nbspPM_zps1sc7bqql.png
    I wish they could actually get tipsy or drunk when drinking alcohol.
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    Orangehippogriff I love the park, I'm going to download it into my game. and I love the idea of a sleep over club, I'm going to pinch that idea into my game to. I've never been successful with sleep overs. do they all have to have a bed to sleep in, or do they bring sleeping bags??

I use the bb.enablefreebuild cheat to add a couple beds to whatever house I'm staying at. It's also helpful to have the "always welcome" reward so you don't get yelled at. Yeah unfortunately there are no sleeping bags. :)
  • Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    edited March 2016
    I got her with my indian sim. She in up with twins (hard to tell them apart) and two boys (not twins tho). I stuck between letting them have a fifth child or divorcing them for my story I'm typing. I might post pics later on in this thread.
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    She married the first Sims 4-sim I ever made and became a really nice stepmother to a lot of kiddies. Both Summer and her wife Signe are old ladies now.

258pf85.jpg
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.