Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I found a Wild Grow Fruit tree

shygirlshygirl Posts: 221 Member
I found a wild grow fruit tree across the street from the Goth Mansion

[img][/img]Growfruit%20Tree.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    shygirl wrote: »

[img][/img]Growfruit%20Tree.png

Where's the Goth Mansion I've had this game since it came out and I dont' pay attention to that stuff lol
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    So you don't even need to get the seed from Jasmine? Or grow your own? Weird.
  • Options
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    [quote=Where's the Goth Mansion I've had this game since it came out and I dont' pay attention to that stuff lol

it's in Willow Creek

[img][/img]Goth%20Mansion.png
  • Options
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    So you don't even need to get the seed from Jasmine? Or grow your own? Weird.

I agree, it's weird, I was looking for Jasmine when I accidentally found it
  • Options
    gdsssnowmoon69gdsssnowmoon69 Posts: 73 Member
    All the trees in my park have become growfruit trees.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Okay that's cool thanks for posting I'll look when I go back in game :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    You're welcome
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I see them all over the towns.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member

Last year my Sim "found" all of her eggs while tending plants in her garden. She didn't even have to hunt. So there's a growfruit tree and you don't need to find Jasmine. Sounds about right.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    Awesome!
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited March 2016
    Have all the trees turned into growfruit? I was at the park in Willow Creek and each and every tree was a growfruit. I don't know about the trees growing around the neighborhoods, though.

I just got back to my section of the neighborhood -- there is still an apple tree there.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I have found them in Sylvan Glade. Which is kind of frustrating because I was looking for a cherry tree instead. It seems like the growfruit took the usual place of the cherry trees.
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    I have found them in Sylvan Glade. Which is kind of frustrating because I was looking for a cherry tree instead. It seems like the growfruit took the usual place of the cherry trees.

Yeah, my world is now overpopulated with these grow fruit trees.

Honestly, how did they manage to mess even this up?
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »

Maybe finding an NPC to get a seed is too hard for us?
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    [quote=Where's the Goth Mansion I've had this game since it came out and I dont' pay attention to that stuff lol

it's in Willow Creek

[img][/img]Goth%20Mansion.png

Grrr I was at that house and the plant was not there unless I overlooked it which knowing me is possible
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options

Oh, yes, I cannot even begin to tell you how lost I was without a giant hand-holding checklist consuming 1/4 of my screen. :cry:
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I found three wild growfruit trees between Oakenstead and the Spencer-Kim house.
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    The fact that there are several bugs in something this simple is so freaking sad. It's getting silly at this point.....
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited March 2016
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    I see them all over the towns.

It may be intentional.....I just hope all of this doesn't get unchanged after the patch because let's face it, a park full or glowing trees isn't exaclty what I'm looking forward to.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    I don't see any wild growfruit trees at all. And I've looked in every neighborhood of willow creak and oasis valley.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm sure if they changed it it will be changed back. I have lemon and cherry trees behind my ghosts house in Windenburg still.. So I know it's not all the trees in the game.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    @Sk8rblaze wrote: »

Oh, yes, I cannot even begin to tell you how lost I was without a giant hand-holding checklist consuming 1/4 of my screen. :cry:

Do you play on a 10" screen? :p
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    @Sk8rblaze wrote: »

Do you play on a 10" screen? :p

No, but I can only dream of the day TS4 comes to iPad /s. With these checklists and daily challenges taking over the game, I feel like I've downloaded a glorified, expensive app from the App Store, so they might as well just make the transition already.
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    I found them all over the Oasis Springs park, but not the Willow Creek park. I think it's random and different for everybody
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    I found a group of 4 in Windenburg when I moved my sims there.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top