Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What us your favorite item (Most used) in TS4?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member
    Oh and let me add: I do not make them go to fix drinks! Nope, they do that automatically. Geesh... :D
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I think the grill. I love my sims having BBQs with their friends almost every weekend
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    MistyLake wrote: »
    Oh and let me add: I do not make them go to fix drinks! Nope, they do that automatically. Geesh... :D

Haha, have a few sims like that too! Find it amusing. :D
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    Lightfield wrote: »

Haha, have a few sims like that too! Find it amusing. :D

I've noticed that whenever i add a bar into my current households 90% of the sims living there immediately feel irresistibly drawn to it. LOL!
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Easel, first -- my sims love to paint! And yoga mat, second so they can get into the right mood (usually) before going to work. The mood lasts 8 hours, which really helps with promotions. And third, the wedding arch. Every time they renew their vows they get very happy for 2 days, which helps boost "focused" and "inspired" to "very".
  • Options
    I've noticed that whenever i add a bar into my current households 90% of the sims living there immediately feel irresistibly drawn to it. LOL!

Hahaha! I have a sim who always makes tons of drinks... and he performed terribly at his job... as a dishwasher. I just imagine him being, ehrm, quite juiced and dropping the dishes all the time.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    Hahaha! I have a sim who always makes tons of drinks... and he performed terribly at his job... as a dishwasher. I just imagine him being, ehrm, quite juiced and dropping the dishes all the time.[/quote]

AAHAHHAHHAA! :D
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I like the easel and the dance floor (any dance floor). The sims are cute when they dance together.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Definitely the Subtle Saucer ceiling light. I am not happy with the ceiling lights on offer in the game at the moment and it is the most neutral and it provides the best lighting. I do have the mod for it though, one of the very few mods I use. It makes it even more subtle.
    I also have to mention the yoga mat. As stated above, it is awesome and I have it in most of my households.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    I like the easel and the dance floor (any dance floor). The sims are cute when they dance together.

Oh, yes, the dance floor! :) I agree, they are so cute.
  • Options
    tinyplumbobtinyplumbob Posts: 58 Member
    Mine is the ice cream maker :D
  • Options
    BeanfootBeanfoot Posts: 602 Member
    Definitely the yoga mat! None of my households are complete without them.

And I see a lot of bar love, but top of my wishlist is the bubbler from TS2. ;)
  • Options
    Definitely the Subtle Saucer ceiling light. I am not happy with the ceiling lights on offer in the game at the moment and it is the most neutral and it provides the best lighting. I do have the mod for it though, one of the very few mods I use. It makes it even more subtle.
    I also have to mention the yoga mat. As stated above, it is awesome and I have it in most of my households.

@Netzspannung What mod? And what does it do for the lighting?
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    There is a size override for the Subtle Saucer ceiling light. It reduces the size to 25%, I believe. Also makes the light cheaper. It really improves lighting and due to its reduced size you can use several in one room, if you wish to do so. If you are interested, just search for "subtle saucer mod".
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I like to build and I know this is going to sound silly, but I love making a public space and adding the soap dispenser and paper towel holder. I also love the exit sign. Those little things add realism to my builds that I think is really great. I know, I'm a nerd!
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I think I use the chess board the most. Either that or the bar, for my sims to make their drinks.
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    The easel. I've tried to discipline myself into making different sims who are more focused on other skills, but I find myself pulled back to having them paint. I love the variety of artwork they make on that easel.
  • Options
    FabooshFaboosh Posts: 160 Member
    Not unlike real life.The bar <3
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    I just simply can't choose only one item! I love the coffee machine from Get Together, the ice cream maker, the jumping platform, the woodworking bench but most of all I love the guitar, eventually all my sims play the guitar... I adore the animations to bits. :love: and the songs are super cute too.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    Remembered a thing: I like the multi-purpose bush. Quite practical and decorative... and it's cute when they nap in it.
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    so many to choose from... yoga mat!
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    The wall speaker that came with Spa Day and the easel. Hmmm...the DJ booth and dance floor as well.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Oo I love the DJ booth #toomanythings2love
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.