The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vanilla Mafia Town Wins

Comments

• Options
    LizzyBalletLizzyBallet Posts: 3,085 Member
    Scum is either Aitkens, Tip or Sjappie for me, I think.

I would be quite not clever to kill Twiddle if I were mafia. We agreed on a lot! I felt like he was my buddy. Also I was one of the first to go after Alleen and I had good reasons for a no Lynch on day one. My only mistake was to trust Swift grr...

Oh well.

Why do you suspect Tip if I may ask? And how about Aitkens?

Process of elimination, that is how I usually do it. I suck at picking up scummy behavior because everyone does something strange at some point, so I usually try to figure out who is town. The only times someone really stands out as scum to me is if it is obvious or if someone else pointed it out. I trust Rosey, Turner and Lissa so that leaves Aitkens, Tip and you.
    Also Lissy give us one good reason to trust you and don't say 'because I'm town'. Give reasons please

1. I wasn't invested in the game at the start - which is why I was quiet. If I was mafia I would have said more so I don't look suspicious like some of you thought I did.
    2. I would have tried to convince Alleen to not give up.
    3. If I was mafia, I most likely would not have bothered to read allllll the way back for my long posts.

4. You would have caught me day one. I am the WORST at being mafia. I don't think I've won a single game as mafia XD I think my tone kind of changes? I'm not sure what it is, but people just KNOW.
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,275 Member

I would be quite not clever to kill Twiddle if I were mafia. We agreed on a lot! I felt like he was my buddy. Also I was one of the first to go after Alleen and I had good reasons for a no Lynch on day one. My only mistake was to trust Swift grr...

Oh well.

Process of elimination, that is how I usually do it. I suck at picking up scummy behavior because everyone does something strange at some point, so I usually try to figure out who is town. The only times someone really stands out as scum to me is if it is obvious or if someone else pointed it out. I trust Rosey, Turner and Lissa so that leaves Aitkens, Tip and you.
    Also Lissy give us one good reason to trust you and don't say 'because I'm town'. Give reasons please

1. I wasn't invested in the game at the start - which is why I was quiet. If I was mafia I would have said more so I don't look suspicious like some of you thought I did.
    3. If I was mafia, I most likely would not have bothered to read allllll the way back for my long posts.

You weren't invested at the start...? But... Actually... Why weren't you? You've been waiting for ages to play mafia? I would have thought you would have been the most invested...
  • Options
    aitkens08 wrote: »
    Tip wrote: »
    I want to scream at aitkens

Did you not see swifts reason for saying that?! She said it out of spite because I was trying to prove her all kinds of scummy. And I was right.

She wasn't even trying to frame you. She framed Lissa. She said you were inno

No, it doesn't make sense because she said something like "vote for Tip" which Lissa was already doing, so Lissa couldn't have been the buddy who Swift wanted to vote for Tip.
  • Options
    TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    Gah someone get lissa to say something
  • Options
    rosey1579 wrote: »

Oh well.

You weren't invested at the start...? But... Actually... Why weren't you? You've been waiting for ages to play mafia? I would have thought you would have been the most invested...

I am not sure, I suspect that it was because I was tired and sleepy and just ugh. And not much was happening and it wasn't interesting enough yet. Now it's better though, so now I say stuff and get involved.
  • Options
    Why do you think Sjappie is town, Rosey?
  • Options

Bias, I guess. The way she stopped Swift from voting for me scored brownie points. I mean, she voted for Alleen while still vaguely supporting Swift's argument against me. But choosing Alleen to vote for.
    Het net score of brownie points is higher.
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Well I lean towards town with you Lizzy. But you're also on my 50/50 list. Could go eitherway. I'm only sure about Rosey since I've seen her play multiple times both as town and mafia.
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Sjappie does just seem town
    His/her mistake(?) with alleen... Idk actually bout that one
    But still they seem townish
  • Options
    If you want to lynch me, please do it soon and not as the last lynch. If you lynch me last, we will lose the game and I'd like to avoid that ;)
  • Options

May I ask which mistake with Alleen? I was one of the first to vote for her I believe (not sure actually, so much happened after lol) I really think my worst mistake was trusting swift, I feel quite stupid about that one as well. Other than that I think this third mafia might be the hardest one to get. I have a lot of people on my 50/50 list
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited March 2016
    I'd like to end this day about 11 a.m., but I can wait until 12. (that's about 1.5 to 2.5 hours from now)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options

Bias, I guess. The way she stopped Swift from voting for me scored brownie points. I mean, she voted for Alleen while still vaguely supporting Swift's argument against me. But choosing Alleen to vote for.
    Het net score of brownie points is higher.

Well I was never fully convinced it would be you, you're just way too active to be scum. So I was hesitant about voting for you, you acted suspicious but tell me a moment you didn't lol! So Alleen was a way better choice and that proved itself :)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    I still suspect aitkens most. I will keep my vote on him!
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options

May I ask which mistake with Alleen? I was one of the first to vote for her I believe (not sure actually, so much happened after lol) I really think my worst mistake was trusting swift, I feel quite stupid about that one as well. Other than that I think this third mafia might be the hardest one to get. I have a lot of people on my 50/50 list

Meant swift lol
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    Glad to see that I've caused confusion! >:)
  • Options

Meant swift lol

Okay, well, then I agree with you ;) but if I'd been awake longer I think I might've put my vote on Swift later on. She did make herself more and more suspicious, but I'm not sure if I would've because I simply trusted her :(
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options

Glad to see you're dead! >:)
  • Options

I do not like you anymore :( now go and leave me alone so I can wallow in selfhate!
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    Rosey I need a lol button for your reply B)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options

Have a platter of cookies on me:

Delicious%20Dozen-1.jpg
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options

Delicious%20Dozen-1.jpg

Muffins for me, please.
  • Options

Delicious%20Dozen-1.jpg

Need be MUFFINS
  • Options

Delicious%20Dozen-1.jpg

Muffins for me, please.

You sure are demanding! Well here ya go:

F2Yhd.jpg
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    Vote: wait who was I voting for

UGH