Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vanilla Mafia Town Wins

Comments

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Marvelissa wrote: »
    hellp

My thoughts exactly. :confounded:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    My only reasons for voting Alleen were that she had sudden panic attacks when she was suspected, and this was likely brought on by her depression at being mafia again. This was backed up by the fact that she randomly picked out 4 people with no reasoning. I didn't change my reasoning once. Oh, and I voted for her after the panic attacks.

Sjappe never even commented on any of my posts. I meant that she was being very supportive in investigating who mafia were.

I genuinely believe that it would've been better to lynch Alleen on Day 3 due to her un-cooperativeness with the mafia team. She certainly didn't show much enthusiasm to take part in the game properly, so I felt like she was a much smaller threat than Rosey, so could therefore stay for longer.

I only brought up Turner because everyone was suspecting Lizzy for inactivity, so I was suspicious when I saw Turner post for the first time. I now have even more evidence to go against Turner, as he still hasn't answered any of my questions (well, he may have done while I am writing this) and still hasn't given reasoning for his absence. It seems scummy to me.

Rosey, did you really use my "jokes" as evidence? Really? Yet it doesn't apply when you talk about muffins or poetry or whatever else you have brought up off-topic. This is a case of "grasping for evidence"

Quoting some of my posts and saying "BAWHAHAHAHA" to them is not evidence.

Swift. YOU VOTED FOR ALLEEN BEFORE THE PANIC ATTACKS AND YOU UNVOTED AFTER THEM.
    Stop trying to pin everything on Phoenix. He is innocent.
    Stop trying to discredit my testimony. Your jokes are legitimate evidence. And I did more than just laugh.
    Your hostility only serves to reveal even more of your scum traits.

Sit down.
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    that was supposed to say hello

lol

i'm a little sleepy
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member

lol

i'm a little sleepy

Bahahaha. I was thinking of calling the emergency people.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    At first i thought it was Turner. I still do......

Although i cant deny that is alot of evidence against Swift, However i'm still not sure, I think theres a good chance this is all a load of muffins. Sounds like something me and Roseybeard would have come up with in the frozen mafia. :confused:

Swift does make some good points, Although Roseybeards list also does highlight some very good points too.

Apart from Swift, Who else do you think is the remaining mafia Roseybeard?

It's either you or someone inactive. Someone we can't read.

And Twiddle. It's not Phoenix.
  • Options
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    Where's my prize?

Ta Da!

muffins.gif

Yes!

This is clearly evidence! He is trying to relax the situation! - Rosey

Now vote for Swift.

Can you please provide evidence that isn't "I'm laughing at this" ?

Desperate, are we?
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    My only reasons for voting Alleen were that she had sudden panic attacks when she was suspected, and this was likely brought on by her depression at being mafia again. This was backed up by the fact that she randomly picked out 4 people with no reasoning. I didn't change my reasoning once. Oh, and I voted for her after the panic attacks.

Sjappe never even commented on any of my posts. I meant that she was being very supportive in investigating who mafia were.

I genuinely believe that it would've been better to lynch Alleen on Day 3 due to her un-cooperativeness with the mafia team. She certainly didn't show much enthusiasm to take part in the game properly, so I felt like she was a much smaller threat than Rosey, so could therefore stay for longer.

I only brought up Turner because everyone was suspecting Lizzy for inactivity, so I was suspicious when I saw Turner post for the first time. I now have even more evidence to go against Turner, as he still hasn't answered any of my questions (well, he may have done while I am writing this) and still hasn't given reasoning for his absence. It seems scummy to me.

Rosey, did you really use my "jokes" as evidence? Really? Yet it doesn't apply when you talk about muffins or poetry or whatever else you have brought up off-topic. This is a case of "grasping for evidence"

Swift. YOU VOTED FOR ALLEEN BEFORE THE PANIC ATTACKS AND YOU UNVOTED AFTER THEM.
    Stop trying to discredit my testimony. Your jokes are legitimate evidence. And I did more than just laugh.

Sit down.

Rosey. I voted for Alleen because she was acting disheartened, and I thought it was because she was mafia again, I was correct.
    Why should I stop pinning the blame on Pheonix? Can I have evidence on why Phoenix is innocent?
    Stop having a breakdown after I ruined your "evidence". How on earth are my jokes legitimate evidence? Most of what you did was laugh.
    Who's the one typing in all-caps and writing in short, poorly-put-together sentences, as if you were having a tantrum?
  • Options
    2. Lizzy
    3. Rosey
    4. Aitkens
    6. Turner
    8. Twiddle
    9. Tip
    10. Swift
    12. Sjappie

alright let's see
    Mafia Stats:
  • Options
    Where's my prize?

Ta Da!

muffins.gif

Yes!

Now vote for Swift.

Desperate, are we?
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    I could see a Turner-Rosey team here!

But I agree Swift has some scummy moves. If we'd vote out Swift though and she turns out to be town I'd be sure about Turner of Rosey

Problem being that it wouldn't be clever if Rosey and Turner are mafia, they're much to openly defending each other

So I don't vote yet :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options

lol

i'm a little sleepy
    This is going in my "funny quotes" Word document.
    Perhaps even quote of the year.
  • Options
    2. Lizzy
    3. Rosey
    4. Aitkens
    6. Turner
    8. Twiddle
    9. Tip
    10. Swift
    12. Sjappie

alright let's see
    Who's 1?
  • Options
    some dead person, I don't remember who

trying to organize my thoughts here
    Mafia Stats:
  • Options

Although i cant deny that is alot of evidence against Swift, However i'm still not sure, I think theres a good chance this is all a load of muffins. Sounds like something me and Roseybeard would have come up with in the frozen mafia. :confused:

Swift does make some good points, Although Roseybeards list also does highlight some very good points too.

Why is'nt it Phoenix? There seems to be just as much info against both of them. I dont think it's any of the remaining inactives, I think theres definetley mafia here. The question is who to believe?
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

I think Lissa is drunk
  • Options

Why is'nt it Phoenix? There seems to be just as much info against both of them. I dont think it's any of the remaining inactives, I think theres definetley mafia here. The question is who to believe?

Whoever has the best evidence.
  • Options

Whoever has the best evidence.
    And remember that there are still two scum left.
  • Options

I think Lissa is drunk

I think i'll need to be in a minute. :lol:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

Sit down.

Rosey. I voted for Alleen because she was acting disheartened, and I thought it was because she was mafia again, I was correct.
    Why should I stop pinning the blame on Pheonix? Can I have evidence on why Phoenix is innocent?
    Stop having a breakdown after I ruined your "evidence". How on earth are my jokes legitimate evidence? Most of what you did was laugh.
    Who's the one typing in all-caps and writing in short, poorly-put-together sentences, as if you were having a tantrum?

Stop trying to provoke me.
    You did not vote for Alleen because she was disheartened. You absolutely did not want Alleen lynched. You did everything in your power to try to prevent her lynch.
    Phoenix is innocent because of his blatant defense of Alleen. If he was mafia he would never do that. NOT after Alleen's self-vote.
    You have done nothing to discredit my evidence.
    Please refrain from insulting my syntax. It does you no credit.

Sit. Down.
  • Options
    Where's my prize?

Ta Da!

muffins.gif

Yes!

Now vote for Swift.

Desperate, are we?

I'm NOT the one being petty here.

Please accept your death gracefully.
  • Options

Sit down.

You did not vote for Alleen because she was disheartened. You absolutely did not want Alleen lynched. You did everything in your power to try to prevent her lynch.
    Phoenix is innocent because of his blatant defense of Alleen. If he was mafia he would never do that. NOT after Alleen's self-vote.

Sit. Down.

:open_mouth: But is'nt that the same thing as Swift's blatant defense of Alleen?

Hmmm...... This is gunna be a tough vote.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

Sit down.

Sit. Down.
    In what way am I provoking you?

Evidence for my reasoning to kill Alleen please! Because voting for her is preventing her lynch. ofc.

Don't you think it is scummy to defend Alleen after self-voting? I see no reason why town would do that either.

What? I gave evidence against your points, and quite a lot of it discredits it. Could I maybe get an example?

Actually, it does, considering that you normally type well. The only other time I have seen you constantly type in all-caps in in the Frozen Mafia, and we all remember how that turned out...
  • Options
    Where's my prize?

Ta Da!

muffins.gif

Yes!

Now vote for Swift.

Desperate, are we?

I'm NOT the one being petty here.

Please accept your death gracefully.

Still waiting for evidence.
  • Options
    And for future reference, I stopped defending Alleen long before her self-vote.
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Well, reading it all did do one thing for me... I don't suspect Twiddle too much anymore.

I want to vote Rosey, Turner and Swift, but I don't know which one to chose first. See if Swift is town than Rosey looks like she's trying to frame her, with the list and all. Also the thing with framing Twiddle in the beginning, it would be logical since Rosey is always having fun with Twiddle so I personally wouldn't think Rosey would try to frame Twiddle.

Turner is a difficult one, I simply have a gut feeling. So much silence and when he shows up he tries to shift the suspicions to someone else. It feels off.

Then there's Rosey defending Turner soo much, if they'd be scum together that wouldn't really be a clever thing to do, but it's still a possibility.

So those three are my suspects for now. Eventhough I think Swift is just being Swift swifting around. That's why she's on number three.

1. Rosey
    2. Turner
    3. Swift

I'm leaning towards a vote on Rosey though...
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory