Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Okay, finally caught up on the thread after the weekend! haha

I want to thank @MariTomKaulitZ, @renyerookami, and @Kyrah2016 for all the gifts! :)

Updating my top 5 right now.
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Thank you @MariTomKaulitZ for the Evening Gown with Bow!!! I can't wait to see it in game!! It's so cute!!!
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5!

@creativity_rulez thanks for the Performing Arts venue!!! <3

I really like this venue. My sims will do all workouts there for now on! Thanks!!! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :o
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    so simmers my pc has been acting wired so i will try fixing it so see ya!!
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited March 2016
    Yay! Thank you for sneaking in and knocking out my top 5, @LaineeCheri! I just checked to see how I was doing and got the green download for the Fabulous Fiesta! set, which is both the kitchen and dining sets together! Thank you TO EVERYONE who gifted me something from either sets, so much! <3

Working on the Indulgent Living Set now, Top 5 is now updated! :smiley:
  • Options
    just fin shed fixing my pc anyways its really nice to see people gift each other and i feel in the gifting spirit but i am saving so could gift everybody cool gifts anyways @HSmith2016 simmers have been really all into you WOW you should complete the store in no time by now!!
  • Options
    girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    edited March 2016
    Ads are going pretty well for me this afternoon... I'll probably be gifting some people later today, if I get working ads.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    Yay! Thank you for sneaking in and knocking out my top 5, @LaineeCheri! I just checked to see how I was doing and got the green download for the Fabulous Fiesta! set, which is both the kitchen and dining sets together! Thank you TO EVERYONE who gifted me something from either sets, so much! <3

Working on the Indulgent Living Set now, Top 5 is now updated! :smiley:

Fabulous Fiesta is such a fun set I had to contribute!!

Edit: Have you checked April 2012? I'm not sure when Indian Inspirations comes up but it might be worth looking in to :)
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    LOL, @adamzaid I am FAR from owning the store, there are so many things I have yet to even look at, much less complete. I am working on it slowly though, and giving other people gifts along the way, I'm in no hurry to own it all yet. ;)

@LaineeCheri, I haven't checked that one out, I will go see what it's all about. India Inspiration, huh? Sounds interesting... :)

ETA: What?!? Wow, @LaineeCheri, are you psychic or something? I have the green download for April 2012, too!! :smiley::astonished: It's been a good day with downloads!!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    only 4ads a day thats just boring :D i was getting like 10 a day but the fun has gone!! and @HSmith2016 well i jusr realized you are new to the game in general so WOW
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    @HSmith2016 You're welcome! Glad to hear you go to complete the Fabulous Fiesta after @LaineeCheri's help - it's such a lovely set! <3

@OriginalMara You're welcome! Enjoy :)

@LaineeCheri You're welcome! I have to agree - it's such a cute dress :smiley:

I just spent a good while calculating (which definitely isn't a strength of mine :D) so I know what sets to get when! What would we do without the DD Spreadsheet?! So I figured it was time to update my top 5 as well :blush:
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    LOL, @adamzaid I am FAR from owning the store, there are so many things I have yet to even look at, much less complete. I am working on it slowly though, and giving other people gifts along the way, I'm in no hurry to own it all yet. ;)

@LaineeCheri, I haven't checked that one out, I will go see what it's all about. India Inspiration, huh? Sounds interesting... :)

ETA: What?!? Wow, @LaineeCheri, are you psychic or something? I have the green download for April 2012, too!! :smiley::astonished: It's been a good day with downloads!!

I had green after getting Indian Inspirations I thought it might be in reverse for you!!!

Check Best of 2012!!
  • Options
    Haha green is definitely the colour of joy around here! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    [Check Best of 2012!!
    Owned!! Hahahaha :D:blush:

ETA: Green is definitely becoming one of my favorite colors, @MariTomKaulitZ! ;)
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    I FINALLY was able to get into the store. Thank you so much to @charlotteprice , @Reachsims , @tac612 and @debbycanty !
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    Haha green is definitely the colour of joy around here! :smiley:

I never really liked the color green before but now I'm loving it!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    oh wow really @HSmith2016 well congrats again!! and now fixing my crashed sims 3 game altought i think 12gb of ram and a gtx780m can handle ts3 for sure LOL ;) not showing off
  • Options
    @LaineeCheri and @HSmith2016 you guys! You gifted me almost at the same time :D Thank you so very much, both of you! <3

I have to agree - green is usually one of my least favourite colours, but the TS3 definitely made me appreciate it more :p
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Hahahaha.... sneaky, sneaky, sneaky... ;)

And thank you, @MariTomKaulitZ, for the two gifts helping me on my way to getting the Indulgent Living set!
  • Options
    simmers i dont know but i feel (destroyed) like everybody missed i was here i am like a shadow everybody just IGNORES me i dont know why??
    altought here is my massege to

@Okblondee7 @Reachsims @HSmith2016 @laineecheri @charlotteprice @ZombieMew and everybodyelse
    i just wanna say its really been a fast 3-months in here and i wanna thank you in person!! i thought that i might just not own stuff i dreamed about ever but then you came and everyone and i just say THANK YOU alot form my heart it mean alot to me <3<3<3
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Awh @charlotteprice your message gave me a smile, maybe I shouldn't be afraid to say how I feel indeed. I'm always afraid to hurt other peoples feelings :#
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @hsmith i gave you gifts with all my sp enjoy ;) and i feel good and well i read this massege i have no words i told you are not ignoring me but others okay!!
  • Options
    Oh, @adamzaid, thank you for gifting me the end table and the dress. :) I was certainly not asking you to spend all your SP on me, I'm sorry you felt the need to do that, if that was all you had. I know you are saving up for some big things. Keep watching the ads, you will build them up in no time!
  • Options
    @hsmith do not feel sad okay!! ;)
  • Options
    well i have to go eat dinner and sleep its a bit late here so bye!!