Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Mor! You trouble maker! Hehehehe Can't wait to see how this transpires! =)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    edited March 2016
    Ooooh, Mor is sooo wicked :D
    What does she seek now? O:

A baby XD omg!!
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Mor -- you got what you wanted -- or at least, it appears so. You are pregnant with Aulani's baby. So now, hmmm.... what exactly is your end game here?? You are one mean spirited woman! >:) Can't wait to see what is next! You keep the drama going Pammie! ha! Love the chapter! <3
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Awesome chapter!!! Mor is so deliciously clever and sneaky !
    ya I knew she was going to be fun :)
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    nessanewby wrote: »
    Mor -- you got what you wanted -- or at least, it appears so. You are pregnant with Aulani's baby. So now, hmmm.... what exactly is your end game here?? You are one mean spirited woman! >:) Can't wait to see what is next! You keep the drama going Pammie! ha! Love the chapter! <3

Well...not sure if it's inferred but Mor doesn't like the way the women have been badgering Aulani and so, she's taking her revenge in the way she knows how. >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Mor is such an interesting sim! I love her schemes B)
  • Options
    iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    MOR. I knew she wasn't gonna play nice.
  • Options
    MOR. I knew she wasn't gonna play nice.

lol exactly!
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    Oh Mor, what are we going to do with you? Lol she sure is causing trouble.
    I'm excited to see her's and Alauni's child! I bet it is adorable.
  • Options
    @Maladi777 Thought I'd take our conversation to my thread. I can't set the MC Command mod to no pregnancy without marriage in the Amazon because no one gets married. I guess I could set Ysa to no coupling but I'm just going to see what happens. It's more exciting that way. She doesn't have any romantic inclinations other than Aulani. Crossing fingers.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Just got caught up! Wow Pammiechick your story is awesome! Mor is very devious excited to see what she does next! >:) I can't wait to see how the two girls fight over poor Matias! Will either find love? <3
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    @Maladi777 Thought I'd take our conversation to my thread. I can't set the MC Command mod to no pregnancy without marriage in the Amazon because no one gets married. I guess I could set Ysa to no coupling but I'm just going to see what happens. It's more exciting that way. She doesn't have any romantic inclinations other than Aulani. Crossing fingers.

The mod seems to randomly select a guy to impregnate multiple women. Be wary of that. :smile: On the other hand, in the amazon world it might be absolutely all right, even if Ysa ends up as a victim of that. An amazon who travels as much as she does tends to meet interesting slaves in every tribe. :smile:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »

The mod seems to randomly select a guy to impregnate multiple women. Be wary of that. :smile: On the other hand, in the amazon world it might be absolutely all right, even if Ysa ends up as a victim of that. An amazon who travels as much as she does tends to meet interesting slaves in every tribe. :smile:

True...but I hope it doesn't happen! Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    such juicy drama :D can't wait for next chapter
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    celticpixie128celticpixie128 Posts: 57 Member
    I've read this story once before and got behind. Finally caught up. It is great
  • Options
    Penguin10Penguin10 Posts: 24 Member
    Wow!It seems the new rules have created even more trouble in this tribe!
  • Options
    By the River Park, Leia sees a woman who is obviously sad, sitting on the ground.

Screenshot_469.jpg

She’s never met her before, and Leia knows just about everyone in every surrounding tribe. She wonders who this stranger could be.

Screenshot_470.jpg

Leia waves in greeting to the woman and she stands up. “Hello there. I’m Leia Wahine, Creator of Tribe Wahine. I’ve never seen you before, but I would like to welcome you to our village. What is your name?”

Screenshot_477.jpg

“I am Dilabi Ceneris. I do not know where I come from or even why I am here.”

Screenshot_472.jpg

“Goodness. What happened to you? Do you know?”

“You see, I washed up on this riverbank, sputtering water for surely I almost drowned. Dizzy and distraught, I collapsed for a time.

Screenshot_473.jpg

“When I awoke, I realized I have no memories of my history--only my name comes to mind. I must be from down the stream. Why else would I pop up here?”

Screenshot_475.jpg

“I do not know of any tribe who lives up the stream. Most all are south of me and then either many days journey in all directions. Only my village is close.”

Screenshot_480.jpg

“Then I am truly lost.” Dilabi waves her hand. “I have no home.”

Putting her hand to her chest, Leia sighs, trying to understand what went wrong in this girl’s life.

Screenshot_474.jpg

Thinking it over, she understands what she must do. “Listen, Dilabi, I’m in need of a Scholar or Entertainer or Champion. Do you think you could fulfill one of those roles? If so, I’d be happy to welcome you into my tribe as one of my sisters.”

Screenshot_479.jpg

“I-I don’t know how I know this, but I do love to journal and write. It is a talent of mine. I have no memory of doing any of this, but all I can see is a notebook I once owned, but cannot remember anything I’ve written.”

Screenshot_476.jpg

“Good! It’s settled then. Come to my tribe,” Leia says, taking her by the hand. “I will usher you in as my new Scholar! And my slaves will wash you and give you new clothing.”

Biting her lip, Dilabi says, “I-If you don’t mind, I can wash myself.”

Eyebrow arching, Leia counters, “It is quite enjoyable to be washed by my slaves, Dilabi, but if you are shy, I understand. You’ve obviously had quite a shock since you’ve no recollection of your past. Once you are finished, have a slave call me and we will meet in front of the ceremonial gong. My tribe is just a little walk away.”

Screenshot_484.jpg

Later that night, Ricci summons Leia to the gong for Dilabi is waiting for her there.

“Welcome to my tribe, Dilabi!” Leia greets her, smiling broadly. “My, you are a pretty sight. I am sure you have royal blood. Your mother must have been a Creator for only the most beautiful come from them.”

Screenshot_485.jpg

Hearing about her home makes Dilabi’s heart sink. “Do you think so, Creator? Then I’ve truly lost so much. I’m heartbroken about it.”

Screenshot_488.jpg

“Oh, do not worry for my mother is the queen of all Amazons. I will send out a plea from the royal council to all tribes. We will find your tribe, Dilabi. Do not fear.”

Screenshot_486.jpg

“Your mother is the queen! My goodness, the Maker has shown His face upon me. I am humbled that you would take me in to your honorable tribe, Creator.” Dilabi bows deeply.

“It is I who feel honored for I know you are most worthy. Your beauty even surpasses my own mother’s which is a hard thing to accomplish. We will find out that you are a Creator heiress, I am sure and then I will be sad to lose you but so happy to have your tribe as an alliance.”

Screenshot_490.jpg

“Oh, I hope that is so, Creator!”

“Now, for the formalities. I hereby pronounce you my Scholar and am commissioning you to write my book of Life. We will work hard on this together, Dilabi. I’m excited to have you join us. Did one of my slaves show you your quarters?”

Screenshot_491.jpg
    When Dilabi hears the word, “slave”, a great and overpowering fear creeps through her. She gasps then says, “Would you be able to show me, Creator? Or maybe one of my new sisters? I really need to meet everyone.”

“Of course. I will send Eila to you to show you around. Make yourself comfortable. There is a writing table out on the balcony on the third floor as well as an easel, something I know all Scholars love to do.”

Screenshot_487.jpg

“Yes, Creator. And thank you!”

The following morning, Dilabi finds her work station. She is thrilled to be a part of Tribe Wahine. She decides to suppress her anxiety for the slaves and instead, grow the new relationships with her tribal sisters. She is very happy for the first time in a long while. This much she knows.

Screenshot_322.jpg

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    <3 this just made me so happy :)
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    I love Dilabi <3 she is so cute and she is a wonderful tribe addition. Wonderful written.
  • Options
    celticpixie128celticpixie128 Posts: 57 Member
    I almost thought she was going to turn out to be a mermaid, and then I remembered this is Sims 4.
    Can't wait for the next installment
  • Options
    I almost thought she was going to turn out to be a mermaid, and then I remembered this is Sims 4.
    Can't wait for the next installment

She does look like a mermaid! I couldn't believe how pretty she is! She will have gorgeous children.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Aulani better watch out ,lol.

Seriously , she is gorgeous and so mysterious , nice twist . :)
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    Aulani better watch out ,lol.

Seriously , she is gorgeous and so mysterious , nice twist . :)

You're absolutely right! Aulani better watch out! Lots of drama in his future... >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    I was starting to wonder when we'd see Dilabi (the others too- I can't wait to see them)! I think you brought her into the story in a PERFECT way, I love how you used the backstory. She's so pretty too- @IchigoUsagi did a fantastic job on her.
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Thanks @TaraIris94 I'm really happy to see her in the story. @pammiechick always does such a wonderful job writing characters. :)