Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[DELETED]

Comments

• Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Great ideas all keep them coming :)
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    o0Jazo0Jaz Posts: 8 New Member
    Sims 4 PLEASE ADD TODDLERS as you can see many of us want them in the game.
  • Options
    Please add toddlers, as I was looking around through the forums I realized that there are a lot of people who want this added to the game and I am definitely one of them. When I found out that the Sims 4 was not going to have toddlers I was very disappointed, however I still bought the game because I have hope that hopefully one day they will add them and because I support the Sims and have been playing it for years. A LARGE AMOUNT OF US WANT TODDLERS SO WHY NOT ADD THEM??
  • Options
    Toddlers was one of my most favorite things of the Sims, and as I was looking around through the forums I realized that a lot of people feel the same way as I do because there are a lot of "Please Add Toddler" topics and so I decided to make another one so that maybe the Sims 4 crew can finally see how many of us really want toddlers added to the game. If you are someone who feels the same way about this then please join me and add more "Add Toddlers" topics or comment why you want toddlers added to the game, maybe we can actually make this happen. :) <3
  • Options
    koopkoop Posts: 7 New Member
    I don't think EA would even consider such a ridiculous idea that hey could somehow manage to sell a Generations Pack without toddlers. The only logical option would be making baby lifestage similar to toddlers somehow. Hey it's a pretty successful company after all! Don't lose hope I think they'll eventually come around. :)
  • Options
    DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    my sim loves toddlers and so do I
  • Options
    ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    I check every day to see if there is any news about toddlers and I am let down every day. I was so happy to find these posts to day.
    It is a very lonely Sim existence without toddlers. We really need to have activities for children too, the way we did in Sims 2 and 3 but particularly 3. We are into what? our second year with Sims 4 and there has been no family play at all. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, EA, FILL IN THE GAPS, BECAUSE MY SIMS FAMILIES ARE FALLING THROUGH THE CRACKS!
  • Options
    morganalaimo06morganalaimo06 Posts: 0 New Member
    I love the Sims games with all my heart, and lets just say I'm more than obsessed! When the Sims 2 was introduced to me, I found The Sims soon after, I was amazed at the quality of the game itself. I LOVED the idea of having families and creating houses, so when the Sims 3 came out, I was ecstatic! The thing I loved most was the interaction with the toddlers. As the Sims 4 was released, I couldn't wait to get my hands on one. After about what felt like decades of downloading, I jumped right in. When I figured out that toddlers hadn't made it in to the game, my heart shattered. Not only had the idea of a full life been taken away, so had so many great opportunities! Needless to say, I am writing to you today to try and persuade you into adding toddlers. I understand that a lot of people complained about them but there are ways to skip over this period of a sims life now. I am asking, please find a way to incorporate toddlers in the game that I love. P.S. - I will continue to love the game nonetheless!
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    You are not alone.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    xBlackDragon7xxBlackDragon7x Posts: 173 Member
    goodluck
  • Options
    cully_ccully_c Posts: 655 Member
    As some may know my desire for toddlers is, well... non-existent! :D (So relaxing to not have to teach the little 'darlings' to walk and talk, and carrying them up and downstairs.....ahhhh! Enough of that in RL! :D ) But I do see how much everyone else wants them and can see their necessity to make the game complete.

I hope that if they do add them they have a good shake up of the babies too. Again, I'm not losing sleep over them being an object but, with the scope I think Sims 4 could have, more could be done to make the whole 'childhood' more realistic.

Oddly enough (with my toddler-phobia) I would like to see the baby-sitting career returned if toddlers make an appearance, it was the one thing I did enjoy! And some kind of 'toddler hangout', like Mother and Toddler group? Either as part of a Get Together addition or a whole new venue. Nursery school before actual school? Swimming lessons? Lol!

Basically, if they come back I'd like to see an advancement on what Sims 3 offered us, if you're going to add them, let's get it done right!
  • Options
    DangerGiRl1015DangerGiRl1015 Posts: 2 New Member
    I think for toddlers, they should add like rocking horses and baby swings. Just like with the sims 3. And I would like to see them with more skills to level up? Like possibly hand paintings that you can hang in your house or maybe Lego building. I would also like to see maybe a possible swimming option for babies, like floaties and this can also be a skill possibly
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    SaraSSaraS Posts: 0 New Member
    They should sleep with a teddy bear in their beds, like hugging it when they are sleeping, that would be sooo cute, and that wood blocks with numbers and letters like a toy to them and that can improve their logic and creativity.
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    BonnieZiemer123BonnieZiemer123 Posts: 0 New Member
    I'm so happy this was created I'm seeing some amazing ideas. I would also love to see more toys at the park if/when we get toddlers. Maybe even an interaction where the parent was holding the toddler up helping them do the monkey bars or sliding down the slide with them. I'm not sure how hard that would be to accomplish in the way of graphics :) thanks for reading let me know what you think :)
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I'm so happy this was created I'm seeing some amazing ideas. I would also love to see more toys at the park if/when we get toddlers. Maybe even an interaction where the parent was holding the toddler up helping them do the monkey bars or sliding down the slide with them. I'm not sure how hard that would be to accomplish in the way of graphics :) thanks for reading let me know what you think :)

Was your post meant to be in the other thread?
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    simIrrevirresimIrrevirre Posts: 763 Member
    I think so too. You can post your toddler ideas in this thread :)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/880216/ideas-at-a-glance-for-toddlers/p1
  • Options
    Solaris666Solaris666 Posts: 57 New Member
    I loved the toddlers in Sims 3. Please bring them back!
  • Options
    PLEASE ADD TODDLERS TO SIMS 4
  • Options
    SimClover___SimClover___ Posts: 68 Member
    Full revolt over here. Until the Sims 4 brings back the glories of Sims 3, I'm not touching any of their Sims 4 products, in fact I only played the 48 hour version demo. Until now, I'm sticking with lovely TS3.
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    Let's hope it's the year for toddlers & that they'll be announced on some little information behind the announcement or teaser.
  • Options
    melb623melb623 Posts: 57 Member
    edited May 2016
    I've recently gotten TS2 and all EP's and SP's (I couldn't back then because I was in the 4th grade when the game came out and my grandparents who'm I live with felt I was "too young" to play the game ) I've honestly love the interactions and the way the gameplay works with TS2. TS3 is awesome but as we all know, is a lag fest. So I am playing TS2 and TS3 until we get the actual content TS4 really needs. When TS4 is complete, and toddlers are there, then I'll buy. No improvement, no toddlers, none of my money. (And they wonder why they have to set the base game to $90 dollars)... Sorry EA, but go back to TS2, NOT TS1.
  • Options
    AmyDamesAmyDames Posts: 353 Member
    Please
  • Options
    dsxdvrdsxdvr Posts: 0 New Member
    You need to make a different jump from babies to kids in the next expansion. Please make it like the Sims 3 was and have there be toddlers. You could get a daycare job as a babysitter even!