Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any anime fans :3

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Can anyone recommend and anime newbie some good anime? I'm going to start watching Death Note, Fairy Tale and an anime about a God of Misfortune, any good anime I should try watching? Thanks - Anime is life <3
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Ever heard of Belle And Sebastian? ...
    belle28ql_zps00e7afbb_1.jpg
    ... how about ...
    Saber Rider And The Star Sheriffs?
    saber1_zps311a71ec_1.gif

No longer aired, but those were my favorite Anime :) !
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    MLPTSMLPTS Posts: 461 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend and anime newbie some good anime? I'm going to start watching Death Note, Fairy Tale and an anime about a God of Misfortune, any good anime I should try watching? Thanks - Anime is life <3

Assassination Classroom and Attack on Titan. They are pretty good.
    Death Note is awesome btw.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Ahh, haven't watched too much anime in a while, but my favourites are still easily My Mental Choices, Attack on Titan, Charlotte, No Game No Life, and good ol' Naruto.

If it wasn't for Tokyo Ghoul Root A (which was pretty bad in my opinion) then Tokyo Ghoul would have easily been on that list...

I have to admit, Tokyo Ghoul Root was a let down. To be honest I only watched it all because I wanted to understand all the vines.
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited February 2016
    I just realized that I love shoujo anime. Especially shoujo anime that have romance in it is a plus. Anime like Nana, Marmalade Boy, and Boy Over Flowers are examples of shoujo anime with romance. <3

And I just added 20 shoujo/romance anime to my anime list.

I loved Marmalade Boy! I like a lot of shoujo anime too. I really enjoyed Fruits Basket, Nana, Kitchen Princess, etc.

I used to read tons of manga and watch anime all of the time. I think my love of anime started back in the day when I watched stuff like Akira and Ghost in the Shell for the first time. :smile: Anime/mange that I've really enjoyed over the years include Chobits, Appleseed, Bubblegum Crisis, Cowboy Bebop, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, etc.

My husband enjoys it a lot too. His favorites are One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Buso Renkin and others. He and I actually used to go to anime conventions all of the time, and a few of our friends were big into cosplay. We'd go in a big group, get a nice hotel suite and spend the weekend going to anime screenings, playing video games, etc. It was always so much fun.
    Post edited by GabbyGirlJ on
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member

Cowboy Bebop
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw3fN3OPk3A

The Big O
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7_Od9CmTu0

Trigun
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSX58TglZRs

Samurai Champloo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OuRajFzMYI

Blood+
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjkvQzWBpsA
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    LordkiribatiLordkiribati Posts: 201 Member
    I love animes so much! :D #animes4life
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    edited February 2016
    It's been awhile since I've watched an anime series all the way through, but I'll always be fond of: InuYasha, my first "big girl" anime :p , FMA, Naruto, and Rurouni Kenshin, and Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day (one of the shortest and most hear-warming one I've watched to date)

Though, that doesn't even brush up on the manga I've read. My favorite is still Red River (Anatolia Story/Sora wa Akai Kawa no Hotori/天は赤い河のほとり) SOOO GOOD
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member

Sailor Moon and Inuyasha got me into anime.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    SimFormulaSimFormula Posts: 25 New Member
    I love a lot of anime! I love watching romantic comedy animes.. but as of now i love One Punch Man and Attack on Titans (i know not romance lol) XD
  • Options
    SimFormula wrote: »
    I love a lot of anime! I love watching romantic comedy animes.. but as of now i love One Punch Man and Attack on Titans (i know not romance lol) XD

One Punch Man is the stuff! Attack on Titan is Bae *drools longingly over Commander Erwin's eyebrows*
  • Options
    mariesummersmariesummers Posts: 598 Member
    I love SAO, Cardcaptors, Blue exorcist, Vampire knight, Psycho- Pass, Ghost hunt, Fairytail, Bleach theres alot more the list goes on and on
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    Now I'm watching K-On! This anime is so funny and adorable!!!!
  • Options
    I love SAO, Cardcaptors, Blue exorcist, Vampire knight, Psycho- Pass, Ghost hunt, Fairytail, Bleach theres alot more the list goes on and on

Sao, Blue Exorcist and Psycho Pass is the stuff!
  • Options
    MLPTS wrote: »

I still need to watch the 2nd SAO I wonder if its dubbed yet though
  • Options

If I'm right, I think it has been dubbed...
  • Options

If I'm right, I think it has been dubbed...

yep its dubbed all the way to 24 Im not sure if thats all the episodes cause according to the site I go to its ongoing. Ill have to figure what the other site on my laptop says.
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    I am currently switching between 12 different anime, including the still airing One Piece and Fairy Tail (2014)

Here's what I'm currently switching between

One Piece (Still airing)
    Fairy Tail (Still airing)
    Cardcaptor Sakura
    Baby Love
    Searching for the Full Moon
    Hanasakeru Seishonen
    Looking Up at the Half-Moon
    Sailor Moon Movie S: Hearts in Ice
    Rec
    The Ocean Waves
    Inuyasha Movie 2: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass