Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any anime fans :3

MLPTSMLPTS Posts: 461 Member
I WUV anime!

My personal faves are Tokyo Ghoul and Kill La Kill.

I ALSO WUV MANGA!!!
kill+la+kill+1.gif

Comments

• Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,940 Member
    Anime is pretty good, Touhou is probs the best type of anime styled game too.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,913 Member
    *pops head in*

You rang?
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I only like Hayo Miyazaki ones.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    I love TG, too. The manga only though. Have you read :Re?
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    WorldsFinest13WorldsFinest13 Posts: 330 Member
    Me im total weeb trash
    Jinx Stands For Jinx
    Jinx-League-Of-Legends-Wallpaper-HD-1920x1080-3.jpg
    Origin: TayeSimmer
    Tumblr: https://tayesimmer.tumblr.com
  • Options
    I love romance anime the best. Any kind of romance is alright by me. :)
  • Options
    i love yaoi the best
    Jinx Stands For Jinx
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Somebody called B)

I'm just following One Piece at the mo. @Simpkin have you seen Tthe tale of Princess Kaguya yet? The calligraphic style is very different from Ghiblis norm but it's absolute sublime <3

Just recently watched When Marnie was there & The Wind Rises. Loved them both.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    I could never get into One Piece
    Jinx Stands For Jinx
  • Options
    I know what you mean. The fillers make me wanna punch the screen sometimes plus each Arc is dragged out for long periods of time. Heck the latest episode is 727. But I've been watching it for years & just love it regardless. Fairy Tail is pretty rad also, been collecting the mang before it transitioned into anime.

I used to be into Naruto when it first came out but my lil bro & classmates put me off it as it grew popular but I'm slowly getting back into it. Absolutely love the console series. I'm still peeved I missed the Baruto premiere though :triumph:

Used to be a fan of Bleach but a classmate put me off that too :joy:

Atm I'm only following One Piece, RWBY(I still consider it anime despite American roots) & Aria the Animation. I just love how chill & nostalgic the Aria series is.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I like Fairy Tail, Bleach, and Naruto. My friends say I watch Naruto religiously. HaHa I mean I guess its true my profile pic is Naruto and Kurama and my wallpaper on my phone is Naruto and Sasuke, and my desktop background is the main cast from Naruto. I grew up watching Naruto and Bleach and Sailor Moon so watching them in Japanese is weird to me because i grew up watching them in english but everything else I watch in Japanese.
    Jinx Stands For Jinx
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Esine wrote: »
    Somebody called B)

I'm just following One Piece at the mo. @Simpkin have you seen Tthe tale of Princess Kaguya yet? The calligraphic style is very different from Ghiblis norm but it's absolute sublime <3

Just recently watched When Marnie was there & The Wind Rises. Loved them both.

Yes I saw it. It was beautiful! :)
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    @Simpkin awesome :star:

@WorldsFinest13 Same I can't watch anime dubbed, prefer it subbed despite knowing there will be mistranslated text. I prefer the original Sailor Moon but only for nostalgic reasons.

It was weird for me though years later finally watching the original SM in Japanese :D Oh that reminds me I really liked the new Digimon Adventure Tri. So buzzy seeing the gang all grown up.
  • Options
    But black butler sounds better in dub than it does in sub. So one of the animes that I've seen in dub and sub but prefer the dub version
    Jinx Stands For Jinx
  • Options
    Haven't seen Black Butler yet. Only read the manga.

There is one anime that does sound waaaaaay better dubbed but I can't for the life of me remember which one. I just remember there was an argument about it on youtube I think it was :joy:
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    Tenchi Muyo I remember watching it back during my childhood days and really liked that. Along with Sailor Moon and Dragonball/Z. Not anime but I do miss those old school Saturday morning cartoons like The Zeta Project, Captain Planet, ReBoot (Have it on DVD.) Super Mario Bros. Super Show (Why do I have just volume 2?), Donkey Kong Country, The Magic School Bus, Pepper Ann, As Told By Ginger, The Weekenders, etc. I also used to watch CardCaptors which is another anime I liked.

The original Yugi-Oh!, Pokémon series and movies. I'm getting off topic but I remember liking to watch Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, Munsters, I Love Lucy, The Wonder Years, 7th Heaven, Family Matters, etc. Anyone excited for Fuller House premiering on Netflix? Oh my, I love 6Teen...eeeeee! I probably would not have discovered some of the shows I like if it weren't for Netflix. Like Wakfu and Stoked. I really like the art style too. Okay I'm done reminiscing.

“What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @Deshong04 My childhood in a nutshell <3

The ones I haven't seen on your list are 6teen, Donkey Kong Country & Wakfu(Btw is that also a game??)
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    @Esine Yes, Wakfu is also a game. The game came first and then animated into a tv series from what I've read. I've never played the game though but maybe I'll get around to trying it out.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    omg i love 6teen the title is like the biggest pun ever there are 6 teens and they're all sixteen
    Jinx Stands For Jinx
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,552 Member
    Appleseed, Ghost In The Shell, Cowboy Bebop, Psycho-Pass, and um... BubbleGum Crisis.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    I just realized that I love shoujo anime. Especially shoujo anime that have romance in it is a plus. Anime like Nana, Marmalade Boy, and Boy Over Flowers are examples of shoujo anime with romance. <3

And I just added 20 shoujo/romance anime to my anime list.
  • Options
    i love yaoi the best
    Lol, that's something my friend would say. She's obsessed with it. One boy actually Payed her so she would stop saying it.

• Options
    CK213 wrote: »
    Appleseed, Ghost In The Shell, Cowboy Bebop, Psycho-Pass, and um... BubbleGum Crisis.

Psycho-Pass is AMAZE! *fangirls*
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    I'm heartbroken over the ending of the Chobits manga. It was a lot happier in the anime.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited February 2016
    Ahh, haven't watched too much anime in a while, but my favourites are still easily My Mental Choices, Attack on Titan, Charlotte, No Game No Life, and good ol' Naruto.

If it wasn't for Tokyo Ghoul Root A (which was pretty bad in my opinion) then Tokyo Ghoul would have easily been on that list...