Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Saddest moments in your game

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    I don't have any pictures, but the groom was about to marry his sweetheart, and on the day, just before he got married, he went over into the living room where his sister was playing the violin and she was terrible, and the groom, laughed at how badly she was playing, and he-the groom, died of laughter on his wedding day, it was so sad. I had to wait until he came back as a ghost and plan the wedding again, several Sim days later. It was a almost joyous wedding day which turned very sad in a matter of Sim minutes. The entire family was there, grooms family, bride's family, plus little siblings, all mourned where he died. no-one wanted to celebrate afterwards, so the wedding party stopped and the bride cried for 2 Sim days and made me sad :(
  • Options
    belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    Before I realised you could turn on auto-aging I had quite a few "traumatic" deaths. But then, I really hadn't got the hang of playing Sims yet, so I wasn't all that attached to my creations. Now that I am, the thought of one of them accidentally dying terrifies me!

I have one elder couple (the matriarch and the patriarch), and I suppose I will eventually have to let them die. But I've made sure to save them to my library, in case I want to play them again.

I also have another couple that I tend to play mostly and I'm planning to play them as an elderly couple that will die together or very close in time, so as not to have one of them all heartbroken.
  • Options
    peoplespartypeoplesparty Posts: 250 Member
    I murdered my teenage daughter because i didn't like how the UI got smaller the bigger the family got. Worse Mistake of my life.
    635811694122995745-1577902652_halloweenpumpkinhead.gif

• Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Another sad moment when you haven't visited your parents for awhile and find out your father passed away. So Sade went with her kids to visit her mom for the last time.

2e2o3s3.jpg
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    AnastaciasgemAnastaciasgem Posts: 246 Member
    wyn wrote: »
    One of my sims was raised by a single mother, so they were pretty close. This was the first time she showed up as a ghost and I just love how the picture came out. Sad, but kinda sweet too. :3
    cobif7C.png

This one really got me :'(<3
    iiudADB.gif
    Origin ID: Gemmaisasim
    The Minogue ISBI family tree
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Another sad moment when you haven't visited your parents for awhile and find out your father passed away. So Sade went with her kids to visit her mom for the last time.

2e2o3s3.jpg

:'( ohhh thats too sad.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    DeandylanDeandylan Posts: 496 Member
    edited February 2016
    The saddest moment I've had so far is when my teen sim asked her boyfriend if he was single and he said yes. But it shows that they're promised to one another. I felt so bad. :/
    And when she caught him flirting with her sister at their party. She went to cry under the covers. She was so said, and it was weird because I had nothing to do with any of it. I just watched.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    I don't have any pics as this happened in TS2. I hadn't been playing long and my Sim was pregnant for the first time, and I was looking forward to seeing how the pregnancy would play out... Well, my heavily pregnant Sim must have eaten something that was off because the next thing I knew, she was dying of food poisoning! I was truly shocked (I didn't know this could happen) and gutted :o and it was a while before I could bear to play another pregnant Sim. Needless to say, I kept an eagle eye on what she was eating... :D
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    When my Sim gave birth to this. I couldn't stand her and used a mod to put her up for adoption :confused:

ScreenShot0134.jpg
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    I don't have pictures but one of my favorite couples to play, Jana and Leo have been dating since they were teens. When they finally moved in together, well Jana found out she was pregnant and told Leo... Leo decided to pop the question.. Jana turned Leo down and then all of the sudden Leo was dying from embarrassment! I was a little annoying because i enjoyed playing this couple and Jana basically killed him. :'(
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Finding out by sheer happenstance (my Sim wanted to chat with someone and she wasn't on his list of friends anymore) that a family member had died. I had to look at his ghostly father's family tree to see the eldest child was a ghost herself. :O This is twice, since I started playing Sims4 that I found out (the hard way) that a family member of my active Sim had died. This is where I miss the notifications that so-and-so doesn't have long to live, you may wish to plan to see them, or however it was worded. But, that's the price we pay, I supposed for the lack of Story Progression. Ah, well. Darn it.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Mikai94Mikai94 Posts: 42 Member
    I was pregnant, and my husband ended up laughing to death, and I was in my third trimester. Turns out I had triplets and was depressed at the same time.
    giphy.gif
    Ever walk into a room and forget what you were going to do? Maybe that is because someone deleted the action on you.
  • Options
    blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member
    I change my answer. I just installed the romantic garden stuff pack, and had my sim family the Griffins the one with Joaquin and he made a wish for a higher skill and the thing "revealed a hidden moment" that he was embarrassed by and died right there. So the wife Sydney had a death flower gave it to the Grim reaper he was reasurrected just to die again of being mortified and Sydney couldn't plead him back :'( I wish I could post pictures.
  • Options
    manda9801manda9801 Posts: 190 Member
    Annie2008 wrote: »
    My first sad moment was when my first baby sim jumped out of the bassinet as a nine year old.

YES!!!!!! hahahaha
    Kevin VanOrd of Gamespot gave this game a 6/10. Despite praising the visuals, audio, and the new multi-tasking and moods system, he states that he misses the 2 main features of The Sims 3: "Create-a-Style" and the open world. His conclusion is "The Sims 4's biggest problem is that The Sims 3 exists"