Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    @friendsfan367 I do work retail. It's complete craziness and I'm not sure why I do it! Haha. You too?

i work at chucke cheese. but only sundays. and just 3 hours. it can be a zoo. but today might be quiet. the only tvs we have won't be on football.

Nice!! I'm hoping it will die down today and we might be able to go home early. I work in one of those big box stores where you can buy 3495839457 rolls of toilet paper for a good price. But then you need to buy a bigger place to live in order to store it all...

Good luck at work! I hope it's an easy day for you, @friendsfan367.

Tonight should be nice and slow…if you’re not gone by then, so…yay!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »
    @friendsfan367 I do work retail. It's complete craziness and I'm not sure why I do it! Haha. You too?

i work at chucke cheese. but only sundays. and just 3 hours. it can be a zoo. but today might be quiet. the only tvs we have won't be on football.

Nice!! I'm hoping it will die down today and we might be able to go home early. I work in one of those big box stores where you can buy 3495839457 rolls of toilet paper for a good price. But then you need to buy a bigger place to live in order to store it all...

it should be easy. no football.
  • Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    ALSO, since there are no birthdays today I wanted to share that today is Oolie's third birthday!

tumblr_mp36g7Um6R1qdtu75o5_250.gif

Aww happy birthday Oolie!
  • Options
    KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    ra3rei wrote: »
    @KitDragonFlight I've been playing with the Klepto trait this weekend. It's tied to mischief so the higher the mischief the better stuff you can swipe. There's a time cool down on it so you can't just go crazy and steal everything in sight. But I sucessfully stole the Pancakes' birdbath, and Mitchel Kalini's TV, and one of the Goth's sofas!

My girl is planning a big heist at the museum for the Knight there since that is a ton of money on resell. However, I've never played with a klepto before, so I can't say how it compares to previous ones.

So, if they steal everything, and we go to the Pancake's, will there be another birdbath back? Or will we have to restock, so to speak, the houses and such?
  • Options
    Rinellie wrote: »
    One building down (and super, super happy with it too!) one more to go! Then gameplay, pics, and MAYBE I will have the song short up tonight!!!! This one...this one I will absolutely love, and I have a feeling this is gonna be my baby. Because thanks to @Rinellie, some of my favorite FromSoft characters have been simmified, and they will have a happy life in my game!

@KitDragonFlight I hope they serve you well =) By the way, the picture of the lot you shared looks great! That must have taken so much time, whoa. I'm impressed.

Yes. Yes it did. Going to finish it today! (right now, actually) I finished the other one, I am pretty happy with it so far! Cannot. Wait!
  • Options
    @KitDragonFlight I've been playing with the Klepto trait this weekend. It's tied to mischief so the higher the mischief the better stuff you can swipe. There's a time cool down on it so you can't just go crazy and steal everything in sight. But I sucessfully stole the Pancakes' birdbath, and Mitchel Kalini's TV, and one of the Goth's sofas!

My girl is planning a big heist at the museum for the Knight there since that is a ton of money on resell. However, I've never played with a klepto before, so I can't say how it compares to previous ones.

So, if they steal everything, and we go to the Pancake's, will there be another birdbath back? Or will we have to restock, so to speak, the houses and such?

I am soooo happy about the return of the klepto trait! It was one of my favorites. I didn’t write stories in TS3, but I came up with so many different story ideas involving theft. Maybe I’ll resurrect some of those…

Do you still have to wait until night time? I haven’t really played since before the patch.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    CandyCadetCandyCadet Posts: 517 Member
    lol

oh like costco.

Costco pays their workers a good sum of money tho :innocent:
  • Options
    ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member

When you return, it's still gone. I even somehow got a "this pool lot is incomplete" message after stealing the bottles decoration....and that's still on. Geez it's not like she stole the pool! In @DreamsInPixels challenge which is kind of what I'm playing, you can only steal from a lot once so that Isn't a big deal that they stay stolen...although I think people would replace missing tvs over time...poor Mitchell. I'm not fully obeying that rule, but mainly she swipes small stuff, only one big item per lot up till now. Since I read the one item lot rule now, I'm trying to obey it, but I didn't early on. I have stolen and sold like two paintings from the willow creek lounge...and a roll of tp which was one of her first items. That she kept.
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    ALSO, since there are no birthdays today I wanted to share that today is Oolie's third birthday!

tumblr_mp36g7Um6R1qdtu75o5_250.gif

OOOOLIEEE! Plus, your own animated gif! That's awesome! Happy birthday, little Oolie! Yay for three!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

i work at chucke cheese. but only sundays. and just 3 hours. it can be a zoo. but today might be quiet. the only tvs we have won't be on football. i was working more then when i moved the very first time they cut my hours to 4 days. i moved again and it went from 4 to 1.mom would love if they would give me more evrn though i told her they had tried and were stopped by coperate. Brian wants me to work where he does but i told him even if i apply we might not work in the same place.

Chuck E Cheese was one of my favorite places in the world when I was in my early 20s! We moved into an apartment that was right across from Chuck E Cheese and right next to the spa where we worked out... We spent hours each week playing video games at Chuck E Cheese! Soooo happy!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I'm here, I'm here!!

HiI! How are you?

• Options
    I’ll think I’ll change my avatar to “commemorate” these last 10 chapters. :D
    forum_final.png

• Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member

When you return, it's still gone. I even somehow got a "this pool lot is incomplete" message after stealing the bottles decoration....and that's still on. Geez it's not like she stole the pool! In @DreamsInPixels challenge which is kind of what I'm playing, you can only steal from a lot once so that Isn't a big deal that they stay stolen...although I think people would replace missing tvs over time...poor Mitchell. I'm not fully obeying that rule, but mainly she swipes small stuff, only one big item per lot up till now. Since I read the one item lot rule now, I'm trying to obey it, but I didn't early on. I have stolen and sold like two paintings from the willow creek lounge...and a roll of tp which was one of her first items. That she kept.

I didn't add the rule until after you started it, so it's okay. I do think the rules are finished though. I'll probably just do some tuning tweaks for the hard mode rules.

I am soooo happy about the return of the klepto trait! It was one of my favorites. I didn’t write stories in TS3, but I came up with so many different story ideas involving theft. Maybe I’ll resurrect some of those…

Do you still have to wait until night time? I haven’t really played since before the patch.

No need to wait til night time in ts4. All you really need is to level the mischief trait. There's a cooldown moodlet for stealing though. Like if you try to steal something small, you have a 2 hour cooldown. A medium value item is a 6 hour cooldown. And a large value item is an 8 hour cooldown.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options

I didn't add the rule until after you started it, so it's okay. I do think the rules are finished though. I'll probably just do some tuning tweaks for the hard mode rules.

No need to wait til night time in ts4. All you really need is to level the mischief trait. There's a cooldown moodlet for stealing though. Like if you try to steal something small, you have a 2 hour cooldown. A medium value item is a 6 hour cooldown. And a large value item is an 8 hour cooldown.

Sweet! Thanks.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    CandyCadetCandyCadet Posts: 517 Member
    when you wake up and you remember you're supposed to be making poses for your story

giphy.gif
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member

Yay! ^_^ Be careful not to end up too attached and nostalgic though :tongue: I did TeamBeard for the end of D2D, and have now vowed to never change my avatar again :lol:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

@Jes2G: Do it! Finishing a legacy is a rare and special thing. ;)

@CandyCadet: I know that feeling. Especially when the story demands a complex group pose you have to make or something. :(
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Also, I finally am somewhere close to posting two new chapters. Chapter 52 is one of the few chapters in going into without an outline, just a sequence of events. Chapter 53 is done and tailor-made to hit all of my personal points for a good chapter.
    Basically, it's the winning format of being centered around Annette's relationship with Harwood and Annette generally being sad by herself. The only thing that could make it better is if it touched upon Shark too, or if someone else died.

Expect them by today or tomorrow!

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Happy birthday Oolie! Have a virtual doggy biscuit! =)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options

Yay! ^_^ Be careful not to end up too attached and nostalgic though :tongue: I did TeamBeard for the end of D2D, and have now vowed to never change my avatar again :lol:)

*whispers* chaaaaaange ittttttttt...*
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Also, I finally am somewhere close to posting two new chapters. Chapter 52 is one of the few chapters in going into without an outline, just a sequence of events. Chapter 53 is done and tailor-made to hit all of my personal points for a good chapter.
    Basically, it's the winning format of being centered around Annette's relationship with Harwood and Annette generally being sad by herself. The only thing that could make it better is if it touched upon Shark too, or if someone else died.

Am I evil for wanting the LOL button for your spoiler points?

• Options
    Guys.... and gals.... @SummerFalls , @KitDragonFlight and I got inspired during a twitter conversation yesterday and came up with a new collab project which we'll probably announce today! We're super excited! Joel already created the logo and we LOVE it! (Ha! there's a little hint for you...) So! Stay tuned to find out what has us so excited! Hope you're excited, too! :smiley:

• Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Am I evil for wanting the LOL button for your spoiler points?

@CathyTea: Nope! Because it's true that I play favorites based off that. :p

You could also add "addresses Sinbad's perpetual daddy issues" to the list. Because it does still involve you-know-who...

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options

Heh, knowing me, I’ll leave it just because…kinda like my Christmas tree LOL.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    @Jes2G Hey, to bad we didn't write our January touchdown short stories on "Countdown to end of Pruetts!" We all would have won!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top