Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

is it now safe to say

that the sims 4 was false advertising with smarter weirder more unique sims they took out over 89 key features selling us on this fact and i think that it is so wrong the sims 4 is still full of holes that need to be patched pot holes all over the place.. why are kids walking the streets at 2 am in the morning so many things are off in this game and they are not trying to fix any of them after over a year of release this game should be fixed by now.. and the sims are not any better than the other sims we have had. sims 2 sims are the best still. i wish ea would just fix the game for the 16th year gift.

Comments

• Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    Ah, you again! Not biting.
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    The flaws will never be fixed at this rate, it took them until the end of 2015 to add the repairman! They rather just release SPs constantly than fix things. Just like GTW has many issues they will never address. Oh well, at least there's SPs we can buy. :3
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    sweetface44sweetface44 Posts: 2,958 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    The flaws will never be fixed at this rate, it took them until the end of 2015 to add the repairman! They rather just release SPs constantly than fix things. Just like GTW has many issues they will never address. Oh well, at least there's SPs we can buy. :3

You can buy because I'm not a sims 4 object hoarder
  • Options
    PrincessSaturnPrincessSaturn Posts: 564 Member

But, hey! U-um... EMOTIONS! WEIRDER STORIES! YOU RULE!
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Yes, blatant misleading advertising! But not everyone looks at it that way, and many do believe that they are smarter. So I guess it depends on who you ask. To me, they are not smarter.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    I would value your opinions more if you didn't have a sims 4 sim in your profile picture. Talk about weirder stories.

Each game has it's problems.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    MrSimmis wrote: »
    Ah, you again! Not biting.
    Yup me either its useless and she will flag you for being a troll if you state facts.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,554 Member
    me see no point in arguing with that simmer just moving on and ignore her topics
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    It was nice the Sims 2 UC was given away for free two summers ago. I have been enjoying that.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Scobre wrote: »
    It was nice the Sims 2 UC was given away for free two summers ago. I have been enjoying that.

I liked it alot, but it felt kind of old lol
    sweetface44sweetface44 Posts: 2,958 Member
    Pallypoo wrote: »
    I would value your opinions more if you didn't have a sims 4 sim in your profile picture. Talk about weirder stories.

it is the only thing that i enjoy about the game that is making sims
  • Options
    Pallypoo wrote: »

it is the only thing that i enjoy about the game that is making sims

Good point. That's my favorite thing about it as well
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    But, who wants to pay 60+ bucks for a doll making game, or a house building game for those that like that part of it, that you don't do anything else with because it is too boring....not me that is for sure.
  • Options
    RifftraxRulesRifftraxRules Posts: 145 Member
    > @pepperjax1230 said:
    > MrSimmis wrote: »
    >
    > Ah, you again! Not biting.
    >
    >
    >
    > Yup me either its useless and she will flag you for being a troll if you state facts.

Yes, because someone who has a different opinion from you is automatically a "troll".
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I remember people calling Sims 3 eye candy at one point (and ugly at another, it gets kind of confusing here sometimes, but let's focus on the 'eye candy' accusation for now). I can't help noticing a huge eye candy element in what they create for Sims 4. I really have to call myself to task to not buy Get Together just because Windenburg looks so amazing. And the same happens with Romantic Garden. It all looks beautiful and colourful, but is there more to the game than eye candy? I saw someone commenting 'RG looks beautiful, but all it means is that now you have nothing to do with your sims in front of a beautiful flowerbed' and I fear it's like that for me too so far. Still waiting for addictive gameplay that will keep me occupied. I know a simmer who continues buying for Sims 4, all enthusiastic when a new trailer comes out, but she isn't playing at all.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,971 Member
    edited February 2016
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    I remember people calling Sims 3 eye candy at one point (and ugly at another, it gets kind of confusing here sometimes, but let's focus on the 'eye candy' accusation for now). I can't help noticing a huge eye candy element in what they create for Sims 4. I really have to call myself to task to not buy Get Together just because Windenburg looks so amazing. And the same happens with Romantic Garden. It all looks beautiful and colourful, but is there more to the game than eye candy? I saw someone commenting 'RG looks beautiful, but all it means is that now you have nothing to do with your sims in front of a beautiful flowerbed' and I fear it's like that for me too so far. Still waiting for addictive gameplay that will keep me occupied. I know a simmer who continues buying for Sims 4, all enthusiastic when a new trailer comes out, but she isn't playing at all.
    Imho I feel the packs are designed to keep some people from focusing on what Sims 4 really need.

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    that the sims 4 was false advertising with smarter weirder more unique sims they took out over 89 key features selling us on this fact and i think that it is so wrong the sims 4 is still full of holes that need to be patched pot holes all over the place.. why are kids walking the streets at 2 am in the morning so many things are off in this game and they are not trying to fix any of them after over a year of release this game should be fixed by now.. and the sims are not any better than the other sims we have had. sims 2 sims are the best still. i wish ea would just fix the game for the 16th year gift.

World's longest run-on sentence. Punctuation is your friend.

EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    AubreyHartAubreyHart Posts: 132 Member
    Jarsie9 wrote: »

I know have Cola all over my computer after that comment! LOL!

I like the game. The small amount of glithes and stuff I can go with.

When did people forget that they can't always have everything they want. I want Pets, but I'm not whining about it. It'll come when it comes.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,971 Member
    AubreyHart wrote: »
    Jarsie9 wrote: »

I know have Cola all over my computer after that comment! LOL!

I like the game. The small amount of glithes and stuff I can go with.

When did people forget that they can't always have everything they want. I want Pets, but I'm not whining about it. It'll come when it comes.
    Hurry get that soda off your computer, it will become sticky! :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    Fonxi121994Fonxi121994 Posts: 457 Member

Well, you should know that ads and trailers are not always real (speciallly in The Sims franchise)
    The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't realize, or didn't care, and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life.