Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We've all been thinking it..... TODDLERS

Comments

• Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    You are never alone. Just like @ChadSims2 said.
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Sara74469 wrote: »
    If everyone wants toddlers so much why won't anyone just mod it??? I know it'd me hard but it doesn't look like EA will be adding them anytime soon.

Ummm...not sure how to respond to that.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    barracuda1574barracuda1574 Posts: 115 Member
    No, but the poor little buggers would probably end up being culled anyway. It may be for the best that we have to do without them at this point.
  • Options
    RARAWRARAW Posts: 863 Member
    I love how the toddler topic is never going away no matter how much EA ignores it. lol They thought maybe if they don't address it, it would be ignored or forgotten. NOPE. :)
    tumblr_n5dt2fzXjY1s7xoeto1_500.gif
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    @Orchid13 wrote: »
    Proof of why thet should at least adress toddlers...

They have.
  • Options
    Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
    I would also like teens and for the children to have more childlike interactions.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    @Orchid13 wrote: »
    Proof of why thet should at least adress toddlers...

They have.

When? Besides Rachel Franklin's bad interview and in some random survey that doesn't mean anything?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    In simple terms
    CahZEOgWIAAMy6I.jpg:large
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Last we heard they are 'exploring for them'

This is how far the exploration for toddlers has gone, still no sign of life yet though ;)

space-06.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    AmyDamesAmyDames Posts: 353 Member
    I love the kids in sims 4, they are building quite the collection of cas now too BUUUT we need more long hairstyles for girls not pleated or tied back. We definitely need toddlers and pre-teens but I'm beginning to think the game is not robust enough to implement them. Also the family trees are good but they should show more people and where it says aqaintance it should also say "mother in law" etc although I am hoping for that in a generations expansion. Also anyone else have the thing where two married sims still have all their old relationship status toward each other eg "just good friends, soul mates and sweethearts" sometimes even more!!!!
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    Toddlers are pretty much American politics now. A conversation about them never ends well.

I hope we get them soon though! I've been playing TS3 lately and I've found a new appreciation for toddlers.
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    In simple terms

Except they never said that.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Toddlers are pretty much American politics now. A conversation about them never ends well.

I hope we get them soon though! I've been playing TS3 lately and I've found a new appreciation for toddlers.

In TS3 level 3 of the sports career is a toddler sports coach, even toddlers are part of the careers in TS3! :smiley:

Now just think of what would happen of there was a toddler sports coach added to a career in TS4? I dare not think of the carnage!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    SimmieSims wrote: »
    Someone should invent a TS4 toddler update app for all of us boys and girls "in waiting".
    Is this it?

Capture.JPG?dl=0&s=sl

If it is, then it's time for us all to get a free toddler :D
    If not, I could make an app - it would be really easy, just needs to be a blank screen.
  • Options
    Kaesi99Kaesi99 Posts: 32 Member
    For me it's not just about toddlers anymore. I want to be heard and since I keep screaming for toddlers, I want them to be added. At this point I just feel like I don't have a vote on what's happening with one of my favorite games. I keep spending money on the franchise, though because I do want a Sims 5. I just hope they'll have learned from the mistakes they made with the Sims 4.
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    The "idea" of toddlers in TS4 is the carrot, and players are the donkey. So, to answer the question of "Any news on Toddlers in the game?," the answer is NO.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »
    In simple terms

Except they never said that.

No is like their go to answer for everything haha
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    I've been waiting for the T-word for about 2 years?
    Now I just comprehended the meaning of nothingness. :p
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    There's no news yet about toddlers! I mean, other than Franklin saying that leaving them out was the best decision to make. But I hope they don't stay silent for much longer. I would like to know either way, if they are going to add them or leave them out. Just let us know! :)
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    They haven't gave us any hope whilst cleverly never saying never. They know what that would do to the game if they gave us a definite no, so don't expect a straight answer anytime soon. Just expect to be disappointed, that's the only reliable assumption in my experience.
  • Options
    ditsynicxditsynicx Posts: 1 New Member
    I agree definitely need toddlers in the sims 4 !!!
  • Options
    mrbmrb Posts: 176 Member
    yeah i am still confused on why they are being silent about it. i think its really insulting sightly to ignore us about tolders and then to turn around and actually say well i mean its honestly your fault for wanting tolders in the first place. seriously in a really silly interview the new head of ea i think or something actually said something along those lines.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Nothing concrete or relevant.
    Sitting, wishing, waiting.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    I want them to just go ahead and say it. They will alienate more people than they realise, and want, if they procrastinate this long to then say they're not coming.
    The Sims franchise has had its sweet sixteen, and I confess I scanned over the update render for a toddler. That was because it would have been a great moment to unveil them. Unfortunately there are plenty of stuff packs coming, thus illustrating time that could have been better spent on an addition fit for the base game.
    After all this I'm still optimistic, but if it all comes out that my faith has been in vain, I'm growing up and out of this franchise. At least in the real world, if I want a baby who will grow into a toddler there are more ways to have one than in the Sims 4.
    HSau :)
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    "Hey, what will be in the next DLC?"
    They won't answer that if content isn't 100% going to be included.
    Meaning? Toddlers might be somewhat done, and they're keeping quite on an unfinished feature. Only revealing truly completed features that will be there in the game.
    In conclusion, I'd rather have quality and not quantity. :)