Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    @lanlyn thank you!!
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @lanlyn : awesome
    :) Smile!

• Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @lanlyn OMG, That is so sweet of you! Thank you!
  • Options
    @GaiaHypothesis I guess even little alien babies catch an attitude, LOL She's so cute!
  • Options
    GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    @lanlyn Awww!! I was just thinking of you, hoping that you hadn't suddenly decided not to play & share anymore!! You are too nice. I don't actually even know what was on my wishlist, but thank you. That was super sweet of you to do for everyone!

Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »

What I did was go through the last dozen pages or so of this thread and looked up posting members' wish lists. I found about 9 people here that I could gift to. Some members I couldn't find; others didn't have wishlists or had items too big for me to gift. Anyway, here are the names of those I was able to get a few items for.

@Puddinroy
    @texansky
    @Ariel0105
    @lasummerb
    @jillbg
    @PalmArrow
    @corvelobeatriz
    @emorrill
    @thuggishsplicer

You guys check your gift notices at sims3.com. Wish I could have given out more!
    I noticed that in my email today @lanlyn. :) I thought, "Aww, she is so sweet!" Thank you!!! <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited February 2016
    @lanlyn Welcome back! And with the suitcase filled with gifts... :o Thank you for the yoga pants and the caps! Love them, it was so thoughtful of you! :* This thread has accelerated incredibly - you can't turn your back or you'll have trouble catching up on the posts. :)

@Ariel0105 The 28th sounds good to me. Now where can I get meself a fancy stormtrooper...
    Which way is south guys??
    Screenshot-1400_zpsasvfr7pe.jpg
    @Charlottesmom French birds. You should know that... "Ohlala! Aren't that German grouses going South. We can't mix with foreigners, now can we?" or "Hey! I know a short cut to Africa! Just over the hills there..."

@lasummerb I love Nilxis worlds! I'm playing in Ziwa Bonde right now, for my story...

Derek in Ziwa Bonde after the plane crashed.
    thegreywitches-part02-20-23.jpg

The rain season: View over the Mahiri village that took him in...
    63.jpg

And my favorite
    45e.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    YAY! @LANLYN IS BACK!! :smiley:

giphy.gif

Can't wait to read more of you amazing stories!! I miss Bonnie, Clyde, Ruby and Roy! :)
  • Options
    jillbg wrote: »
    @lanlyn Welcome back! And with the suitcase filled with gifts... :o Thank you for the yoga pants and the caps! Love them, it was so thoughtful of you! :* This thread has accelerated incredibly - you can't turn your back or you'll have trouble catching up on the posts. :)

@Ariel0105 The 28th sounds good to me. Now where can I get meself a fancy stormtrooper...
    Which way is south guys??
    Screenshot-1400_zpsasvfr7pe.jpg
    @Charlottesmom French birds. You should know that... "Ohlala! Aren't that German grouses going South. We can't mix with foreigners, now can we?" or "Hey! I know a short cut to Africa! Just over the hills there..."

@lasummerb I love Nilxis worlds! I'm playing in Ziwa Bonde right now, for my story...

Derek in Ziwa Bonde after the plane crashed.
    thegreywitches-part02-20-23.jpg

The rain season: View over the Mahiri village that took him in...
    63.jpg

And my favorite
    45e.jpg

That's pretty cool. Do you have a link to your story?
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    Yay! You're back! I was missing Roy and all the shenanigans as well.

I haven't really played anything with any sort of goals. I saw the "wishful living legacy" and am trying that with a SIM I just made. I had made another but she DIED! She ate one of those magic jelly beans and it set her on fire and I couldn't put her out. *so sad*
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @corvelobeatriz @HSmith2016 @Donutdone Pretty fun updates, guys!

@lasummerb That looks cool, too! Do you mean you didn't photoshop the picture when you say it's unedited? That color is nice, too. It doesn't say "I'm an Egyptian Prince" to me. LOL

@lanlyn I checked your response here after sending you a private message! That was really cool! :-D

Now, I've got 20 minutes to play the game. Thank Lord I don't work on Fridays! \o/
    I won't work this Saturday because of Carnival either. I've got to brush up on my English because I couldn't remember lots of things. u.u
  • Options
    Bruce and Emma

24797583415_02073b5a9a_o.jpg
    Soooo... enjoying parenthood I see? With generally as much zeal as you enjoy most things.
    -She woke me up.
    Yes... babies do that.
    -Remind me again....
    You love her, you love her, you love her... she's going to look after you in your dotage.... maybe.... depending on how well you treat her. She's an alien Bruce! They have like... mind powers and they never sleep when they get older.
    -Le What?? She's just going to be skulking around at night...??
    Yes. So.... smile and LOVE HER.

24170709553_4b253c76cf_o.jpg
    Its all true. I guess poking a 7% hole in their birth control... finally worked its magic.
    -I'm sorry you what?
    Nothing!! Enjoy the precious miracle of life Emma!

24679733182_0c41352730_o.jpg
    -Guess what Bruce!? I'm pregnant.
    -NOoooooo-YAY... How wonderful.

So he immediately upgrades his wish to propose, into "Marry Emma" which I thought was super cute. Until he decided to pick a fight with her.
    24169407654_a64906afbd_o.jpg
    -How could you let this happen?
    -It just happened. You were there. Besides... there seems to have been a fault in our method of Woohoo....
    ooopps... sorry!! You were semi-unintentional bystanders. But I can't say I'm unhappy about it.
    -How COULD you?!?

Lets just have a special day ok? No hard feelings. Big stack of pictures here.
    24679727082_1092020555_o.jpg
    24169398474_0b08c2557d_o.jpg
    24771327196_f7513a15a0_o.jpg
    24679709922_ca6ed0feed_o.jpg
    24771318966_fbcdd58be8_o.jpg
    -YAY!!! Finally!!!

24679699532_a087c79d48_o.jpg
    24679691642_937c71ee07_o.jpg
    Awwwww you guys are sooo cute.
    -You are NOT forgiven.
    Come on! Your baby is going to be adorable.
    -OF COURSE IT IS!!
    Studio
  • Options
    @GaiaHypothesis Congrats Bruce and Emma! :smiley:

(Sorry, my pony self can't help but share this wedding scene ;) )
    canterlot_wedding_poster_vector_by_mlp_vector_collabs-d5hu6by.png
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @GaiaHypothesis , A baby (Human this time!) and a proposal, Excellent! Bruce's expression in that last shot is priceless!!! ;)
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @GaiaHypothesis
    -OF COURSE IT IS!!

Screenshot-1245_zpsihcgco3v.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I missed posting here yesterday because I was not feeling well and had a grocery emergency.I enjoyed the updates and thanks for the comments.
    @PalmArrow -It's just a spare building on their lot for working and it's part of the property.
    @lasummerb -Great pictures!Great update!That world looks great.
    @thuggishsplicer -I was getting Sims 2 back in action and I've got my other legacies in an open world Sims 2 EP for TS3 which was created by the Modding community.It's an unofficial EP for Sims 3 though.Great update!
    @corvelbeatriz -Hi there and welcome to the thread.It looks like you're having fun and I've got an active 100 baby challenge in Storybrook being done with revised rules.
    @HSmith2016 -Hi there!It sounds like you had fun in your game.
    @Donutdone -Hi there!Great update!
    @MoonandStars83 -It's great that you were able to load an old game.I've got to make a clean folder for Sims 3 though it's just a copy and is only getting saves cleaned out.
    @SydneyIsJoy -Hi there!I've had to update a Mod when it broke and stopped working.
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!
    @lanlyn -Hi there!It's great to see you here again.
    @MamaSimTee -I got a Mod to make the jellybean bush less deadly.
    @GaiaHypothesis -Great update!It should be fun to see how they do as parents.
    @emorrill -Great picture!
    Storybrook County,Maine-Winter-1550.
    The Storybrook Mountain Campgrounds got a little makeover with more to come in the spring.
    24346423365_8cc69e2e3e_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    BrianAndreeBrianAndree Posts: 422 Member
    Ive decided to take a few day break so nothing happening in my sims!
    I decided to get world adventures/generations in that bundle on friday then im getting generations at a later time so im waiting till then to play
    Orgin: BrianAndree
  • Options
    @emorrill Well they seem happy enough! I find it super funny that Emma has the eternally faithful moodlet, and Bruce has nothing, literally nothing and they've both been with other sims the same amount of times. LOL Poor Bruce. I'm going to TRY to throw them a wedding. I haven't done a wedding in oh.... actual YEARS of gameplay. So lets see what mayhem ensues.

@Charlottesmom I know its so hard to please him! I am glad that he rolled the wish to marry her though, otherwise it wouldn't be happening. Penny looks like shes having a great time. WA looks like so much fun.... One day I'll cave and buy it. I just can't decide what I want next! Too many good things. If you were me, what would you get: WA, UL, Showtime, IP or SN? (thats a lot I dont have.... hmm... need more....EP's)

@thuggishsplicer OMG lol!!! Yeah, Donta.... I fear for them. And YESSSS for 'Darian' Being in your game. Actually that was Bruces other trait "excitable" so I am so interested to see how 'great kisser' changes the gameplay.

@lasummerb Oh the world looks fabulous!! I love all the colours and prints too. Hope everything goes smoothly for them! Also! With you in mind, apparently Golyhawhaw has a new skin too that is supposed to look best with darker tones (female only). I DL'ed it... but I can't seem to track it down. I hate when there isn't a different coloured circle. I may just need to get rid of some skins... maybe thats the answer.

@TadOlson Yeah I think they are going to be pretty terrible, but maybe when they age up to kids and teens then things might be ok... but... Bruce is singularly self-centred. lol

@CravenLestat Nice!! That is THE most effort I have ever taken to get engagement pictures. I'm going to TRY to do the wedding... venue and everything (which I've never done). We'll see how that pans out with those two HAH I predict fighting and public woohoo.

Thanks guys!! Emma and Bruce are going to have a great wedding! But I need to play through a bit, do bachelor/ette parties the works, then wait until I get to the perfect day for the wedding, after the baby. So. We shall see how this turns out. Mayhem... most likely.

On that note:
    24679677862_721fc478d7_o.jpg
    Studio
  • Options
    lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    Here's another household I've been enjoying.

This is Elizabeth, when her family moved to Moonlight Falls for her father's Science Lab studies on the supernatural creatures of the town, everything was different. She missed her old friends. Her old school, and especially their old home, the one she was born in, the one where she learned to walk, talk, and the one that she loved so much.
    After they were finally getting settled in in Moonlight Falls, a large house fire destroyed the home and her family. She was the only survivor!
    So she decided to hang out in one of the older houses. Y'know, the ones noone bothers to check or inspect anymore.

Screenshot-13_zpsxaxnedsc.jpg

Anyways, she started writing. Mind you, she came here as a child and recently aged up, so she's written about 3, almost four books so far!
    She finds interesting ways to earn money, she started a garden a long while ago, which, by the way, is doing really good. It's Winter now, so there's not much to do with the dormant plants.

Screenshot-14_zpsh40edwsy.jpg

I like this household a lot. She has a cute lil' pug named Chimney. I don't know what I was thinking naming him Chimney but eh.
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
  • Options
    Bruce and Emma- And sneaky baby makes.... four (Sorry! Its a bit long)

This time things seem to follow the more scripted path. Wanting to read pregnancy books....
    24501991380_0c6bf44767_o.jpg
    They don't actually FINISH them..
    -But you know... it was rewarding just looking at the pictures.
    How far did you get?
    -You know... until the thing is like... human looking.
    But not the birth?
    -Ah.. of course. Sparkles, rainbow sparkles. You forget, I've been there. I've given birth.
    Touche...

Baby watch
    24511544540_a6b2189b67_o.jpg
    24780820926_0053142ce8_o.jpg
    -Stars? Again!? Come on.
    I thought it was cute!

Emma wants to have some fun while Bruce is at work, so of course Galilea is left to her own devices in the playpen and Emma heads to the festival. Then of course, wanting to prove her ultimate prowess in the art of 'Hot Dog contest'.
    24713586441_4e7281f8d9_o.jpg
    24689223292_ea1b28d4fe_o.jpg
    -Take THAT little kid!!! You done got BEAT!
    So soft Emma, so sweet and soft you are with children....
    -I need something to wash this down....

24511538350_ca171545d9_o.jpg
    Maybe you should be watching your diet? Did you not get to that part in the book.

24180204483_65ee6af66e_o.jpg
    Sorry!!! Nevermind! You look fantastic. Gorgeous, like a fertility goddess....

We are doing the whole wedding experience, since I've only done it.. piecemeal years ago. To the ERUTUFF for the bachelor party!
    24689215322_45892ae42f_o.jpg
    Dressed to impress huh... impress whome?
    -Uh EVERYONE... obviously.

Then everyone freaks because these three guys decide to skinnydip in the hot tub I installed in the club.
    24807070355_91641ea14d_o.jpg
    Nice party Bruce....
    -Ah... hmph... I can explain....Let me explain........(blank stare)
    Please... please do. The amount of naked sausage at this party doesn't exactly scream 'bachelor party'.

So this is one of Bruce's best friend. No not the man congratulating him... but the older lady sharing the table.
    24178876134_b858872e1c_o.jpg
    -She's a MATURE woman. I'm not sure how many times I've explained this. And that's her horrible son who I hate.

Dancers, of course. Some other random shots of the party.
    24180195653_2816b634b1_o.jpg
    24807063385_b5d7237ca4_o.jpg
    OMG Bruce....
    -WHAT?
    24807056625_ea544a06f6_o.jpg
    -Take THIS Mama's Boy!

24180187583_4e401c1633_o.jpg
    Crud crud crud. Nice timing Emma! I'll collect Bruce.

24511515620_8665346feb_o.jpg
    -OMG Galilea do something!!!! Use your alien powers! (He kept looking at her, through his whole freakout)

24713599781_c77c51eb01_o.jpg
    -WORST HOMEBIRTH EVER!!!! BRUCE!!! YOUR BABY!!!
    -Our baby EMMA!

24689236352_c626763d1f_o.jpg
    ITS A BOY!
    -See?!? Rainbow sparkles. Just like I told you.
    You're lucky. Anyways I let online baby name genie name him, and he gets "Sebastian"

24439417459_5d44610655_o.jpg
    So welcome baby Sebastian to your dysfunctional family!!! Yay!

24689232342_731f3d4752_o.jpg
    Right after having the baby and putting him in his crib....
    -Worst day EVER.

Oh Lord.... I hope both the toddlers survive.
    Studio
  • Options
    @corvelobeatriz @HSmith2016 @Donutdone Pretty fun updates, guys!

@lasummerb That looks cool, too! Do you mean you didn't photoshop the picture when you say it's unedited? That color is nice, too. It doesn't say "I'm an Egyptian Prince" to me. LOL

@lanlyn I checked your response here after sending you a private message! That was really cool! :-D

Now, I've got 20 minutes to play the game. Thank Lord I don't work on Fridays! \o/
    I won't work this Saturday because of Carnival either. I've got to brush up on my English because I couldn't remember lots of things. u.u

@thuggishsplicer I wasn't able to try the other ramps on him, because I had an extra skin I didn't want in my folder that took up too much space. I'm going to try a couple of more to make him a little more caramel when I go in game again.

When I say edited, I just mean, no I didn't run it through Photoscape or GIMP with no filters, color enhancements, film effects, or lighting.
  • Options
    Bruce and Emma

24797583415_02073b5a9a_o.jpg
    Soooo... enjoying parenthood I see? With generally as much zeal as you enjoy most things.
    -She woke me up.
    Yes... babies do that.
    -Remind me again....
    You love her, you love her, you love her... she's going to look after you in your dotage.... maybe.... depending on how well you treat her. She's an alien Bruce! They have like... mind powers and they never sleep when they get older.
    -Le What?? She's just going to be skulking around at night...??
    Yes. So.... smile and LOVE HER.

24170709553_4b253c76cf_o.jpg
    Its all true. I guess poking a 7% hole in their birth control... finally worked its magic.
    -I'm sorry you what?
    Nothing!! Enjoy the precious miracle of life Emma!

24679733182_0c41352730_o.jpg
    -Guess what Bruce!? I'm pregnant.
    -NOoooooo-YAY... How wonderful.

So he immediately upgrades his wish to propose, into "Marry Emma" which I thought was super cute. Until he decided to pick a fight with her.
    24169407654_a64906afbd_o.jpg
    -How could you let this happen?
    -It just happened. You were there. Besides... there seems to have been a fault in our method of Woohoo....
    ooopps... sorry!! You were semi-unintentional bystanders. But I can't say I'm unhappy about it.
    -How COULD you?!?

Lets just have a special day ok? No hard feelings. Big stack of pictures here.
    24679727082_1092020555_o.jpg
    24169398474_0b08c2557d_o.jpg
    24771327196_f7513a15a0_o.jpg
    24679709922_ca6ed0feed_o.jpg
    24771318966_fbcdd58be8_o.jpg
    -YAY!!! Finally!!!

24679699532_a087c79d48_o.jpg
    24679691642_937c71ee07_o.jpg
    Awwwww you guys are sooo cute.
    -You are NOT forgiven.
    -OF COURSE IT IS!!

@GaiaHypothesis

Yaahhh they got engaged! And LOL, of course the baby is yours! If Bruce act up, you can always put him on child support! Make sure Emma reminds him of that! LOL

• Options
    emorrill wrote: »
    @GaiaHypothesis Congrats Bruce and Emma! :smiley:

(Sorry, my pony self can't help but share this wedding scene ;) )
    canterlot_wedding_poster_vector_by_mlp_vector_collabs-d5hu6by.png

@emorrill I'm an 80s baby/kid (Yes I'm that old) so I love the My Little Pony pictures.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    @emorrill Well they seem happy enough! I find it super funny that Emma has the eternally faithful moodlet, and Bruce has nothing, literally nothing and they've both been with other sims the same amount of times. LOL Poor Bruce. I'm going to TRY to throw them a wedding. I haven't done a wedding in oh.... actual YEARS of gameplay. So lets see what mayhem ensues.

@Charlottesmom I know its so hard to please him! I am glad that he rolled the wish to marry her though, otherwise it wouldn't be happening. Penny looks like shes having a great time. WA looks like so much fun.... One day I'll cave and buy it. I just can't decide what I want next! Too many good things. If you were me, what would you get: WA, UL, Showtime, IP or SN? (thats a lot I dont have.... hmm... need more....EP's)

@thuggishsplicer OMG lol!!! Yeah, Donta.... I fear for them. And YESSSS for 'Darian' Being in your game. Actually that was Bruces other trait "excitable" so I am so interested to see how 'great kisser' changes the gameplay.

@lasummerb Oh the world looks fabulous!! I love all the colours and prints too. Hope everything goes smoothly for them! Also! With you in mind, apparently Golyhawhaw has a new skin too that is supposed to look best with darker tones (female only). I DL'ed it... but I can't seem to track it down. I hate when there isn't a different coloured circle. I may just need to get rid of some skins... maybe thats the answer.

@TadOlson Yeah I think they are going to be pretty terrible, but maybe when they age up to kids and teens then things might be ok... but... Bruce is singularly self-centred. lol

@CravenLestat Nice!! That is THE most effort I have ever taken to get engagement pictures. I'm going to TRY to do the wedding... venue and everything (which I've never done). We'll see how that pans out with those two HAH I predict fighting and public woohoo.

Thanks guys!! Emma and Bruce are going to have a great wedding! But I need to play through a bit, do bachelor/ette parties the works, then wait until I get to the perfect day for the wedding, after the baby. So. We shall see how this turns out. Mayhem... most likely.

On that note:
    24679677862_721fc478d7_o.jpg

@GaiaHypothesis Yes, I downloaded that one, but I couldn't remember who made it or what it was called. LOL Thanks! I'm pretty happy with the way my skin looks on my girls, but I may use it one day. I'm going to try a few more ramps on Neko. Not everything showed up because I left the KB Primer in my folder by mistake and I'm not using that skin. Neko is a bit more caramel, so a lot of those Ziwa Bonde pics, is not his natural color. All my Sims look lighter outside anyway.

I love the star pattern! Congrats Emma! I love the name Sebastian, I used to have a Sim named that a long time ago.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top