Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Some awesome pics being shared again! :smiley:

I have just finished my new Sims video ad have a few screenshots, all temporary save files though but it takes a while to set things up for some good footage but I am always happy with the end result! :smile:

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Shadow109Shadow109 Posts: 50 Member
    Sorry again for no pics... hopefully I can describe what's happened well.

I had Mike and Zatolio start a romance, because poor Mike is desperate... they then married and I've had them woohoo a couple times... I also tried for a baby and it seems like the way Zatolio has recently been acting, that we have an alien-human baby on the way!

Violet and Dax are besties, and I even had them go to the summer festival together. It was cute to watch that cute pup and his skittish cat friend destroy the festival...

Anywho, Babs, the unicorn has been alright. She met this random horse one night, which I think Babs was interested in. I'm thinking of getting her a mate... what do you guys think?
  • Options
    GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    @CravenLestat There! Picture changed! ;) I suppose I should have a TS3 one, seeing as I dont play TS4 anymore. Emma is always so lovely, even when she makes ugly faces. I have so many screenshots of her face. I'm sure Bruce got everything he deserved on that ship. LOL Including the alien baby. Serves him right.

@jillbg Yeah I don't have a lot of hope for Bruce at this point... lol But maybe he'll surprise me. He is weirdly interested in the cats though, so maybe the baby will grow on him.

@TadOlson Thanks! Great pictures!! The deer just hanging out is funny.

@emorrill lol at Mulder and Scully! Yeah that's basically what would happen. Love the new pictures of the ponies!! Rainbow dash is my favorite. Love the hair.

@Ariel0105 Of COURSE they are overated, so are men. lol But that doesnt mean one doesn't want to look at them and pretend that they are perfect creatures. Sadly... reality never quite matches the truth. haha

@Charlottesmom Holy!!! What a bunch of drama. Sorry for the accidental death, but it was probably for the best. lol I love the shot of all the laundry all over the floor. And poor Jamie crying on her shoulder. So weird that she would refuse! Penny's house is so so awesome!

@king_of_simcity7 Nice beach!! tons of action going on there!

Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    [quote="GaiaHypothesis

[/quote]

Thanks that was testingcheatsenabled true and then jump between a few house holds, change all Sims to swimwear and then teleport to the beach and then get them into activities, something I do a lot in my videos :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Chapter One; Week One is up for the Bain family
    The Bain Family Story
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited February 2016
    As others have said, this board moves way too fast!

@GaiaHypothesis , That guy is a creepazoid! what the heck is he doing with his eyes? :o. I Figured out that icon was because Penny has the eye candy reward, I had no idea what it meant at first either, makes sense now. Love the new kitty, Nova, she would look great in a light purple too, if I didn't HATE pets so much in game I'd do some pretty kitties. Is it weird that I like Donta?? Yeah, I love alien babies!! Bruce is a spectacular father, he's better than most of the females in most of my games! Did you just change your avatar or am I seeing things??

@jillbg , already commented on Shane's loveliness <3

@lasummerb , Nice baby's room, love the big sheep in the corner! Great Story, I love the names you picked for your characters. July and her IF pictures are too cute!

@venusdemilosims , You tell em' Kaydence! and yes, do try Destopia, it's much funner than the other two....you can DIE for cripes sakes, that makes it Awesome! ;)

@emorrill , More ponies please!! Matthew loved the pictures BTW.

@texansky , I blaming the loss of Penny's Eternally Faithful to Jamie, He blew the kiss at her, so his fault. Ironically both she and Dylan have their Eternally Faithful moodlets back again (and Dylan was just smooching with Lindi)!

@Shadow109 , I HAVE to see pictures of your story, sounds funny! ;)

@CravenLestat , I'm only going to do what Penny wants to do, right now she likes is with Dylan. I am going to give both Zelda and Jamie (female yucky Jamie) makeovers. I know you love you some Pearl, that picture was for you ;) .

I Totally agree with you on the freaking Starlings! I swear the travel in the hundreds, they swoop in and devour, when I see them I usually stop feeding for a few days, they tend to give up and move on. We have an owl around here that I hear every now and again, I tried to find out what kind he was by listening to their calls online but he sounds like a mix between a Barn owl and a Great Horned Owl, the husband heard him a few nights ago for the first time (he actually sleeps at night, lucky fart! Though I did manage to make it until 3:30 last night.) I've never seen a Pileated but did hear one, man are they noisy, my husband actually saw him, said he was huge. I wish I had pictures but when we lived in our apartment when the kids were small there was always a huge flock of crows every fall, I mean literally hundreds, they filled the big trees next to the parking lot and boy were they loud! They typically stayed for about 3 days then moved on. Grackles have red eyes right? I haven't seen one for awhile. We did have a rather big flock of cowbirds the other day. I think my favorite of all the birds that show up at our feeders and nest in the yard are the mourning doves, they are just so sweet and gentle looking.

I had a great picture of Charlotte for you, to gently remind you to do something (though I know you are busy) but Photobucket decided to poop out again. Checked again....got it! This was dog abuse BTW....PM me if you need a hint.
    image.jpg1_zps3minsbta.jpg

@cwaddell , Is that Connor THE Connor? I can kinda see it but not sure..

@king_of_simcity7 , Nice pictures! Can't wait to see the video :) .

Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    @Charlottesmom LOL I changed it because @CravenLestat goaded me to.... plus my other one was a TS4 image. I was all confused by it too. LOL I was wondering 'Who IS that???' and then I realized... it was me. lol
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom LOL I changed it because @CravenLestat goaded me to.... plus my other one was a TS4 image. I was all confused by it too. LOL I was wondering 'Who IS that???' and then I realized... it was me. lol

LOL!! You confused yourself! ;) I do that a lot BTW.

I agree though, it was a good picture of Emma. :smiley:
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited February 2016
    Yes Connor Frio. The only changes made to him are skin, hair, facial hair and clothes. No slider changes. He was looking up through his hair flirting with his wife, the founder of my legacy.

ETA: This hair style made his hair appear darker and the lighting inside their little garage house was dark. But his hair color was not changed either.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    cwaddell wrote: »
    Yes Connor Frio. The only changes made to him are skin, hair, facial hair and clothes. No slider changes. He was looking up through his hair flirting with his wife, the founder of my legacy.

:o Not bad! I like that hair on him but don't do CC, and he would just not be him (to me) <3 .

My Sweety!
    Screenshot-226_zps1fvjmlkw.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited February 2016
    @Charlottesmom I didn't forget.Am having issues my bucket is full I need a new one and my card in my camera is full too.I have not had a chance to organize my pictures.Nature photography is addicting I take alot.My wittle one year old Rascal.He just had a haircut his hair grows like a flowing mane across the ground and one walk in the yard he is like a swiffer duster.Comes in with leaves and sticks and dirt.But yeah deleted some of my Great Blue Heron pics to take these for you today.Will take the others after I get organized.

I tried to get him sleeping on his lil bee but he heard me and woke up.

Rascal1_zpsv7mdr7v6.jpg

But a dog just waking up means a yawn is coming. o:)

2375e364-f949-4474-9ac5-1d3599e9fe98_zps96qe3orc.jpg
    Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    Ok, Heres an update I'm doing the "through history challenge" from over at modthesims
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    jillbg wrote: »
    emorrill wrote: »
    Taiga%20Grey%20F-P%202008%20Ford%20Crown%20Victoria%20Police%20Interceptor%20V10%2001_zpsqxkshye5.jpg
    @jillbg Nice pic! I think @CravenLestat would say it's got smexy written all over it. ;) I do have to say that I have this thing for a man in uniform...especially a cop uniform...Mmmm! :love: I wrote a story about a cop once, when I was a teenager. It turned out pretty well, I thought. I had hoped to get the book published someday, but it needs a HECK of a lot of editing and additions! Maybe someday when my daughter grows up I will have more time to work on it. ;)
    @emorrill Nice update. Dr. Whooves seems to be of the same breeding as Mr. Holland... ;) Such sweetness is appreciated when you give birth, it's a pity it usually wears off a little... :( Love men in uniform too, my husband's in the French Air Force, and he's smashing in uniform. Usually in dark blue, but also in white like when we were in Africa... <3 So you wrote a story about a cop? Was it a criminal story? Why not take it up as a sims story? I'd like to hear more about it! :)

@Ariel0105 Checked your thread to MTS, it seems rather fun, as you change time periods it doesn't get boring, you have to redecorate and stuff all the time. Seems like a great challenge! :)
    Sorry i'm just now seeing this but thanks! @jillbg
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Options
    @GaiaHypothesis Well hello there young lady in your avatar. :p Love that picture of Emma she looks smexy.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    @Charlottesmom I didn't forget.Am having issues my bucket is full I need a new one and my card in my camera is full too.I have not had a chance to organize my pictures.Nature photography is addicting I take alot.My wittle one year old Rascal.He just had a haircut his hair grows like a flowing mane across the ground and one walk in the yard he is like a swiffer duster.Comes in with leaves and sticks and dirt.

I tried to get him sleeping on his lil bee but he heard me and woke up.

Rascal1_zpsv7mdr7v6.jpg

But a dog just waking up means a yawn is coming. o:)

2375e364-f949-4474-9ac5-1d3599e9fe98_zps96qe3orc.jpg
    awwwwwhh What breed of dog is he? I love how he's snuggled up with the bee.
    And hey, it's been a while.. I was playing TS4 and now I'm back playing TS3. Yay.
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    @CravenLestat , Awwwwwwwwww!!!! He's a cutie!! I showed Matthew and he said we used to have that bumblebee toy for Charlotte, I think we did a few years back but not sure.

My bucket is at 90% gotta update, no more freebies. :/ I have another account but want to use that one for "real life".

You should see what I'm doing to Jamie Jolina (you will in a bit), I hate to say it but she ain't half bad, gonna work on Zelda too.

• Options
    @lovespandas1 It has been a while..It is a purebred Shih-Tzu.He is one year old now.Those bees he loves theysqueak and come in a stuffed hive has several bees in it and dogs got to dig them out the holes to get to them.He also has a hollow tree one like the bees but it has baby stuffed raccoons in it.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    edited February 2016
    @lovespandas1 It has been a while..It is a purebred Shih-Tzu.He is one year old now.Those bees he loves theysqueak and come in a stuffed hive has several bees in it and dogs got to dig them out the holes to get to them.He also has a hollow tree one like the bees but it has baby stuffed raccoons in it.

omg that's adoorabble. I've seen those at the store.

I've progressed in my legacy very little, I took kind of a break.
    Isabella married Malcom Landgraab, they had 3 children when Isabella found out that he was also with Penny, she left him and moved to Bridgewood with the kids and Alexander (incase you weren't here earlier last year, Alexander is her father.).. And that's where I'm at right now. Pretty much it, nothing really interesting.

Edit, here's a photo of Isabelle's new look.
    Screenshot_zpsxyxwctgv.jpg
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @Emorrill I was going to make you something really cute and adorable you could use as your desktop background but it turned out horribly.

So hopefully I can make it up to you with this

:'(

Rainbow%20Dash_zpshhszy93k.jpg

@CravenLestat Oh my gosh I LOVE it!! :D Thanks!
    You got me curious as to what this cute and adorable desktop background was going to be. ;)
    Also, did you see my comment about you possibly making a Rainbow Dash cutie mark pattern so I can add it to her shirt? ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @cwaddell it looks the same, but mirrored. Could be a Peggy hair? He's cute! :) I'm so used to his beard... It is Connor Frio, isn't it? :#
    Ariel0105 wrote: »
    XD what? I'd rather do something like horse training!
    @Ariel0105 Sure. But you know what a psychiatrist would say about that? Hmmm... ;)

@Charlottesmom And diamonds are a girl's best friend... Tadidah... And Rainbowgems... tadi... and soulpieces... lalala...
    I think Shane's rather vain, so your compliment went down well. ;)

@GaiaHypothesis So cute... And she'll soon outgrow her dad - or is Bruce her mom? Whatever... Get them back to Lunar Lakes quick, before something bad happens... :# Nice new avatar, @CravenLestat gives good advice! :)

@king_of_simcity7 Summer... Lovely pictures to make you want the warm season to come quick! :)

@CravenLestat Awww... He's a cutie! <3 I bet you've got lots of people wanting to cuddle him when you walk him... I used to "dogsit" some friend's Shih-Tzu back in Africa, his name was Floppy, adorable.

NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member

@Emorrill I love your nuthatch pics am a birdlover too.Except starlings :rage:

@CravenLestat Ditto! Noisy buggers! They do have pretty feathers though...
    <3 MULDER!!!! <3 I Wuv Him! David ain't too bad either, though Californication was a total joke after 2 seasons, I was actually sick of seeing his Nekked butt.

@Charlottesmom Heck yeah! Mulder is WAY hott! <3 I never saw Californication, but I'm thinking that's a good thing. ;)

@lasummerb Cute update with Ciara and July as always. :)
    Ariel0105 wrote: »
    @Gaia-Hypothesis You wanted more? OK.

Screenshot-47_zpst2xmspiz.jpg

call me crazy but I think boys are over-rated :/

@Ariel0105 I'm going to insert the Tim Taylor grunt here :o

I'd have to agree with @jillbg that you are a little crazy, but I still love ya. ;) As much as I love animals, nothing in this world could ever replace the love of a man, or I should say my husband. <3 I can't ever get enough of him! Even when he's gained weight, suffers from an autoimmune disorder that debilitates him and makes him feel worthless (which I sincerely tell him that he never is.), he STILL gets up to go to work and provide for us despite feeling crappy and he STILL tells me how beautiful and sexy I am after almost 10 years of marriage even though I too have gained weight because of health issues. I dunno...I just don't know what I would do without my man. <3 Anyway....

@Charlottesmom Oh my! That SUCKS what happened with Lindi! :( All the clothes on the floor at the vampire's house cracked me up!! :smiley: I've never had a sim refuse a proposal in all my years of Sims playing either! I wonder if Belle was just in a bad mood (low needs...) and that's why she said No the first time? Who knows. I LOVE all the pretty Gems!

UM is THIS not the cutest alien baby face you've ever seen?!?
    24738181496_a5b32cfc7c_o.jpg

@GaiaHypothesis Kind of cute, but kind of creepy as well. ;)

Oh Bruce, Bruce, Bruce. Will he ever learn? (Did I ever tell you that Bruce is my dad's name? Oh and my dad is nothing like him. ;) )

@msbeckycat Welcome back. :) Sometimes I feel like just going ahead and buying Supernatural since it adds so many great features to the game but, I'm REALLY not a fan of zombies or vampires being in my game...
    [quote="GaiaHypothesis

Thanks that was testingcheatsenabled true and then jump between a few house holds, change all Sims to swimwear and then teleport to the beach and then get them into activities, something I do a lot in my videos :smile: [/quote]

@king_of_simcity7 Clever idea! Welcome! :)

LOL! @GaiaHypothesis! I knew your previous pic was a Sims 4 one and I wondered if it was a self-sim portrait. ;) Yeah, the more I watch my hubby play TS4 from time to time the more I just...don't care for it. I really like the arrow buttons on the bottom left of the screen in TS3 to move the camera and TS4 doesn't have that! Bugs the heck out of me! Also, if they took the best features from TS3 and TS4 (particularly CAS and Build mode) and made it OPEN WORLD EA would make a KILLING off that game! SIMS 5!!! :smiley: Woot woot!!

@lovespandas1 Welcome back to the amazing Sims 3! ;) I look forward to reading more of your story.

Ok...so I am working on trying to get another Holland Family update up, a Ponyville update up AND some changes I made to Pauline Wan and Hank Goddard in the new game my 5 year old daughter made me set up so she could pick out pets to add to a household (she loves animals ;) ): The Wan-Goddard family. So yeah, they have a dog and a cat now. :)

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    @emorrill , Californication was basically about David's character Hank Moody broken up from the woman he loves and sleeping with every female in California as his juvenile way of trying to forget about her....and there was a load of B ( o ) ( o ) bies and David butt shots. It kinda shocked me at first but then it got funny. Now, after seeing every episode of Game of Thrones at least 7 times each, Californication is Nothing!! Everyone is Nekked on GoT! :smiley: !!
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @emorrill That's a beautiful declaration. :love: I think your husband is lucky to have you by his side...

@CravenLestat I decided NOT to fire Jesper. He's too god to let go...

'Don't smudge your make-up, hon!'
    'But it's too darn hot, Jesper. We're melting here...'
    'Just one more... Don't move, Grady...'
    Hummer%20-%20Diesel%2004%20Original_zpsz57qodvf.jpg

Hummer20-20Diesel200520Original_zps2tck34ei.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    @jillbg What great looking Sims!
    @lasummerb I love your nursery, it is the cutest thing ever! I love July's hair.
    @Charlottesmom I love the decor in your house. I especially like the gem table and all the art work. Your dog is so cute!
    @GaiaHypothesis Great pictures and story as always. What an adorable alien toddler!
    @CravenLestat I love the pictures with the Indian hairstyles. You have an adorable dog, too.
    @venusdemilosims Great update to your story.
    Ayq5S7Y.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top