Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FREE items from "The Sims 3 Store" (24th July, 2014)

Comments

• Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    I'm glad you found some new items @Ktarian. Enjoy them!
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    @Franny had you seen this list of freebies on the first page? Lots of neat stuff here! :)
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    AMofOz wrote: »
    @Franny had you seen this list of freebies on the first page? Lots of neat stuff here! :)

Yes I have! I love the various holiday decorations, and clothing. Thank you for tagging me, @AMofOz. <3
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    @HBSIMSTER Ha! Without you, I'd never have known the DD thread existed. You got me onto the forums, so no... I'd say you're awesome!

@Martje89 Thank you! I will! I think I'm going to add a link to this thread to my 'About Me' profile too. That might help some of the newer players find it. ^-^
  • Options
    By the way, is there a way to update the thread at all? I noted the following discrepancies.

Items listed as free that are not, in fact, available:
    1. Katy Perry Poster
    2. The two things listed under Promotions link to the instructions post in this thread and not to any store page at all. Not sure if those are still available or not.
  • Options
    TheGreatSquarkTheGreatSquark Posts: 77 Member
    After a little bit of searching, it looks like the "Refer a friend" page disappeared sometime in 2013, so I believe they are no longer available, sadly.
    Hey TS3 Fans! Don't have Late night yet, or have a friend who doesn't have it yet? I'm giving a spare code away on Christmas Day! Check it out!
  • Options
    After a little bit of searching, it looks like the "Refer a friend" page disappeared sometime in 2013, so I believe they are no longer available, sadly.

Ahhh. I didn't realize that's what they were referring to there.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited December 2015
    Go figure my 2 favorite paintings in game come from free sets."Eye of the beholder" set has that amazing picture of the dark haired girl that is black and white with the splash of red from only the roses <3 And then Bella Goths portrait from "In the dawn of Sims" set.

This is from a simmer who owns everything Sims yet my 2 favorite pictures are free :*

Anyone else absolutely love the "Eye of the beholder" sets Love in darkness girl painting??
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    edited December 2015
    Go figure my 2 favorite paintings in game come from free sets."Eye of the beholder" set has that amazing picture of the dark haired girl that is black and white with the splash of red from only the roses <3 And then Bella Goths portrait from "In the dawn of Sims" set.

This is from a simmer who owns everything Sims yet my 2 favorite pictures are free :*

Anyone else absolutely love the "Eye of the beholder" sets Love in darkness girl painting??

Oh Yes I love those 2 painting too!! :D

Looking Back I think I was Gifted "Golden Woman of Prosperity" by one of my wonderful Friends!!
    Must have been before I found this thread!! :blush:
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @HBSIMSTER I know right :p they are so good and for free you would expect lackluster detail etc..but those 2 are really beautiful and cannot seem to make a house without those.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    Yeah you know @CravenLestat, Ea. Could have a side line of business if they would sell their In game paintings as posters. SIMS 3 Posters for RL. I'd Love to have these 2 in my RL house!!
    They could do a version with the frame or with out Both versions poster only!! :D<3
  • Options
    Found this at the bottom of page 2... *bump* :blush:
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    @pegasas1993 Hi! Thanks for your post! I had only about half of the free stuff!

However, are points #1 and #2 of your third post still valid? I had no idea what you refer to by JCP teen and such...
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    MolliesDolliesMolliesDollies Posts: 525 Member
    edited January 2016
    Lexers615 wrote: »

However, are points #1 and #2 of your third post still valid? I had no idea what you refer to by JCP teen and such...

@Lexers615 Those points from the third post are referencing the pics of the JCPTeen and car sets that are shown first in section #14 of post two. I am not sure if they still work or not. You could attempt to follow the directions from the third post with those links in the second post and let us know if they still work! :D
    Now a proud member of the Own the Store Club!!!
  • Options

@Lexers615 Those points from the third post are referencing the pics of the JCPTeen and car sets that are shown first in section #14 of post two. I am not sure if they still work or not. You could attempt to follow the directions from the third post with those links in the second post and let us know if they still work! :D

Getting "Page not found" "Error 404", etc... on almst every thing in the last section...
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    MsRedMsRed Posts: 117 Member
    Getting "Page not found" "Error 404", etc... on almst every thing in the last section...

The last session is this one: 14. NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR FREE OR EVEN AT ALL.

So, you probably won't find them.

The Sims 3 Store: ♢ My Page | ♢ My Wishlist | ♢ YouTube Channel | ♢ My Top 5
  • Options
    KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
    Since the way to get the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection doesn't work anymore... here is what I did. (I had a not working double deluxe :cry:)
    Just bother them until they give in. :lol:
  • Options
    Just giving this thread a little bump, so all new forum members can see the wonderful FREE items the store has to offer! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Thank you @pegasas1993 for posting the free items! I'm excited for the new stuff!
  • Options
    Showing a little love here! This thread is so awesome, I want newer members to be able to find it as well!
  • Options
    HeketeHekete Posts: 247 Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm new also
    Post edited by Hekete on
  • Options
    SIMplifiedSIMplified Posts: 4,536 Member
    A small bump to announce my return and for any new Sims 3 lurkers out there! <3
  • Options
    karasuhimechankarasuhimechan Posts: 41 Member
    Omg, like so many people have said, I couldve sworn I already had everything that was free from the store. Not so! Thank you so much for this!
  • Options
    larrylove12larrylove12 Posts: 499 Member
    Small bump :smile: I always forget about his thread
    tumblr_ogtd5r3cOT1s3ulybo1_400.gif
  • Options
    @larrylove12 Yeah me too!
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top