Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited January 2016
    @Heckstress17 Rose does have a really hard life in your game. No wonder she's looking for fun everywhere to keep her thoughts off the home front. And Tyrion and Violet are so cute together. Violet seems to get on well with everybody. All my possible heirs have their friendship bars with Violet higher than with the other potential spouses.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    edited January 2016
    I also have an update! I have to move quick, before you guys have read it all on Tumblr already :joy:

5cebaa59e9.jpg
    Of course we all remember Nikki Sharpe. Well, turns out she befriended Julianna while they were in the same love triangle with Liam. Nikki invited the Marks' over to her house for her birthday party. I was surprised to see that she's heavily pregnant.

12dce1c7e4.jpg
    Heheh, this pic just made me laugh, they look like they told a joke and are waiting for us to laugh.

b91df8bbdf.jpg
    'Wow, that's one heck of a belly, girlfriend.' 'I know, right? Growing fast!'

5e2aa72ab9.jpg
    While the girls were talking outside, Liam chatted with Nikki's sister.

76ff7ba920.jpg
    Liam and Julianna then proceeded to defile Nikki's bed.

c011c4e090.jpg
    Surprisingly, she wasn't upset with the pair.

5ffaa3a8a6.jpg
    In the meantime, Liams brother Tomas showed up. He's good friends with Nikki now, apparently.

c971ab275a.jpg
    Julianna is a jokester, Tomas has a case of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 resting face (the struggle is real!), but Julianna manages to make him LOL.

11723412bc.jpg
    Liam and Nikki's husband (he finally showed up!) all of a sudden went into full pre-parental panic modus for no apparent reason. Nikki wasn't in labor and why Liam would panic really astonishes me. I was almost scared the baby was his :joy:

bfa81923e1.jpg
    Julianna was too busy playing BlicBlock to notice the commotion downstairs.

cfe03514e0.jpg
    All in all, Nikki wasn't impressed. Well, excuse us for showing up!

a6d0b8d8fa.jpg
    Lexie was babysitting Lavender, so Julianna and Liam had some time left to visit Tomas and meet his new wife.

a3d2dd8ad7.jpg
    The guy married this bombshell.

86d8be3909.jpg
    Julianna and Liam also WooHoo'ed in Elliots old room. For old times sake.

583c4d3595.jpg
    Liams youngest brother Emery came home just in time to chat with the two of them before they headed back home.

26cdaa578a.jpg
    When they arrived, Lavender immediately aged up into a child. She's a Geek like her momma and has the wizzkid aspiration.

fbb8edd280.jpg
    Not much later, I heard her crying in her room. Turns out someone already broke her dollhouse. Come onnnn, the kid's been a child for five minutes. WHO DID THIS?!

00c1d5df72.jpg
    Luckily Liam was there to save the day. He fixed the dollhouse with one swing of his mighty hammer.

53bb072421.jpg
    'Thank you, daddy. I love you.' 'I love you too, princess.'

519553ff20.jpg
    I may have found the dollhouse destroying culprit. Vincent is back! And angry :astonished:

c08c09b9b6.jpg
    He knocked over his son's trashcan. Something tells me that he needs a certain someone.

4797ee037b.jpg
    Ah yes, the magic touch.

82cc135a05.jpg
    Lexie and her deceased husband enjoyed some private time in her walk-in closet.

f48752a5a4.jpg
    And for the first time in a while, Lexie fell asleep without crying.

421edbbabf.jpg
    Meanwhile, Julianna woke up from a nap feeling nausous. Her suspicions were proven accurate when the pregnancy test turned out positive.

98b10fd30f.jpg
    She immediately told Liam who seems to be thanking God for this little miracle.

4bd9cf0a4a.jpg
    Lavender was a happy and quiet baby and she's just as peaceful as a child. I usually find her playing with toys in her room.

2bb8013237.jpg
    Ah yes, she's also a bit clumsy. Here she almost poked her eye out with the pink unicorn thing.

4d34b48036.jpg
    Liam and Julianna decided to tell Lavender about her brother or sister in mommy's belly the next morning before breakfast.

9e2ab236d2.jpg
    She's thrilled that she is going to be a big sister.

995b843ed7.jpg
    They also told Lexie the big news. And although she doesn't show it, she's happy :yum:
  • Options
    iamduniamdun Posts: 514 Member
    edited January 2016
    2wdn7sw.jpg

Bailey Baehr
    Traits: Neat, Evil, Perfectionist
    Aspiration: Body Builder
    2exsb9z.jpg

28884sy.jpg
    Bailey is going for a bit of a young and innocent look despite the fact that she gets off on other peoples negative moodlets.

Family Tree
    35hmnih.jpg
    After the party, I decided to continue working on my goal to become a body builder. I went out for a jog and saw Dominic looking awfully sad. I was going to speak to him, but who am I to try and cheer people up? I'm no good at that. I hope he's ok.

4j56ae.jpg
    Dad's been teaching me how to cook. I figured I need to learn more healthy recipes if I want to stay lean. I feel like I'm getting better. Oh.. want to see a picture from one of my first episodes?
    1412kwx.jpg

Around this time, I noticed my mom starting to slow down and my dad seemed to not aging at all. I love my family but I think we're all really weird. So I asked my dad about it. He told me he is what's called a Highlander. Basically he will live 10 generations of this family, then another child will be chosen. He said it was funny I asked, bc it was time for him to take drink the concoction that keeps him young. I wasn't sure what to think. I just continued on with my day. He told me my siblings didn't know, nor had they asked.
    2md3rzr.jpg

jtb20x.jpg

So with that, I spent some time in the gym. I was hoping to meet some guys my age that aren't family. Instead I ran into Mya and some new girl in town. I don't recall her name.
    2urbcbn.jpg

2v3o3z5.jpg

2v8l93s.jpg
    Later on that afternoon, Neelesh invited me to his birthday party. Of course I said yes!
    33eq8bd.jpg
    I didn't realize we travled in the same circles. We had blast, for the most part.
    2w20my9.jpg
    I had the urge to yell at someone, and unfortunately Theo (in the fedora) was the only person I didn't know very well and I wasn't going to be rude to Neelesh's family.. So Theo got it.
    2mgs9px.jpg

Neelesh and I had a great time otherwise.
    2vw9ym9.jpg

116te1z.jpg

16gh6wp.jpg

mmz7up.jpg

xdcn5k.jpg

ar2w9.jpg

We decided to make a night of it, now that he was old enough to hang out after dark.
    2dtf6s.jpg

27zkh92.jpg

xauli1.jpg

j6rinc.jpg
    Post edited by iamdun on
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Such great updates everyone! @Tellex I am loving all the children in the house, at least Brownie doesn't have to parent alone anymore.

@Heckstress17 - Aww I love Violet, she is so cute and I think she'd definitely bring some pretty mixed babies into the mix. I am rooting for her!

@Francisca464 - Can't wait to see the nooboo, Lavender is a cute kid :)
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @Francisca464 Haha thanks so much. I really like Bailey too, for a while I was sad Blair wouldn't be the heir, but I'm over it now lol. I'm attached to Natalie too and I'm sad for Ailani. But there was huge twist that I'm really excited about because I didn't plan it at all. I love how the game just does its thing sometimes lol. Lavender is SO cute! I can't wait to see what she looks like as a teen! The bit about Ellie is so funny. Its like they frown when they're told the big news, then they smile lol. Love it. Great update.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    We spent the whole night in a lounge in Oasis Springs.
    16hrha9.jpg
    Of course I made a move...
    66c9bn.jpg
    And he enjoyed it!
    z1nr9.jpg
    It was getting pretty late and Neelesh was exhausted. After he left, I saw my oldest brother Blake hanging out. I found out he is as Spy! I never knew that. Too young before, I guess.
    2rz72g3.jpg
    2nbwpyu.jpg
    Mom offered to hire a Mixologist so that I could entertain Neelesh at the house the following night, she really wanted to meet him. Our first official date!
    We had a great time and dad only interrupted once!

f0ojm8.jpg

2qxxis6.jpg

212swh5.jpg

qzrccn.jpg

256bqty.jpg

Mom never came downstairs, she got really caught up on writing a new children's book.
    eqw8xz.jpg

And dad only interrupted because he finally got to choose his career track! He'd slacked off to look after us kids so that mom could focus on her work. Now it all makes sense. He wanted her to fulfill her aspiration before she passed away.
    11i27fd.jpg

Unfortunately, she didn't get to finish her book. She died while dad and I were sleeping. And when we woke up, all her books were selling for twice as much. We put her tombstone out near the banana tree. I'm going to miss my mom.
    2uxxnyw.jpg
    14qvcj.jpg
    2e5ry90.jpg

Rest In Peace Natalie Baehr.
  • Options
    iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    @Heckstress17 Thanks! Scarlett is so beautiful and I love dressing up my Sims so I think she turned out great!

@Tellex OMG I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT WAS POSSIBLE IN GAME?!
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    @iamdunn - I'm sorry I didn't comment on your updates last time I posted! I try my best not to miss anyone, but It seems like I always leave someone out. Last time It was @Meeshelby I'm reading everyone's updates, it's just that when I'm trying to put my comments together I get a bit overwhelmed lol Anyway, I'm loving Bailey's innocent style, hiding her mean personality. It was nice that she was able to keep her mean comments to herself around Neelesh. Is her Dad a highlander like the movie? My husband tried to get me to watch it but I think I remember him saying it was about people living for a long time... lol or something like that. RIP Natalie :(

@iheartdinosx3 - Scarlett really is gorgeous. I'm loving seeing her in your updates on tumblr.

@Francisca464 - haha yeah this thread has been moving quickly lately. I think one of my fav parts about this challenge is seeing how differently everyone styles the potential spouses each generation. :) And like I was telling @Tellex how the spouses all seem to keep their personalities in each of our games. I really love Tyrion and Violet together too. So much so that It's got me wavering a bit on whether Arya will be heir... but I really want a new eye color/shape. You are right though, Tyrion's eyes are Zander's exactly. I love Julianna's dress when she's talking to Nikki and her big ol' baby bump. It's nice to see Nikki alive and well. She's been long gone in my game, but I saw one of her grandkids walking around not too long ago. I love how Liam and Julianna arn't shy about woohooing in other peoples beds lol! And way to go Tomas! His wife is a hottie ;) Poor Lavender being sad about her doll house... Fingers crossed Lexie lives long enough to see her second grandchild!

@Maladi777 - Yeah I was quite shocked about how the MC Mod had messed Rose's life up as well lol Violet does seem to get a long well with everyone. Oddly enough in my game her friendship bar is only at half with Tyrion, will their romance is maxed. Rose on the other hand is BFF's with Tryion. It's kinda the opposite of how I thought things would work out.

@OJenn - I love Violet and you're right I think they'd make the cutest little mixed babies. I just really need a change of eye color so I've got my fingers crossed Arya will age up well. I hope you can update soon, I miss seeing your family. Hope the cc "cleanse" went well ;)
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 - Thanks! And yeah I know what you mean about the eye color, I have been picking my heirs based on that lately lol. I should have an update either today or tomorrow.
  • Options
    yunanescayunanesca Posts: 303 Member
    well I missed alot i'm sota sick right now s but popped in to say hi gotta get over this stupid cold bleh ... being sick sucks.
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
    click the button for my Sims 4 Creator Studio
    http://yunanesca.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    I can finally make time to catch up and post an update!! XD

@Heckstress17 I was soo glad when I saw you posted an update! Tyrion reminds me so much of Brownie! We always have sims in each generation whom are very similar XD they are kinda like half-brothers anyway! Mathias has strong genes! Although he isn't going to be your heir, it's nice watching his love life pan out and see the girls in your game :) I've never actually considered putting non-heir genepools in game for the opposite gender so I might do that for Eric & Aladdin :) Poor Roseanne!! No wonder why she's always so angry :( her father has a rather magestic beard tho. It's sooo bizzare how Hanas mum and Roseannes dad are married and have a baby!! XD Violet is a gem :)

@Francisca464 Roseannes house is a DL I put in newcrest XD it's called 'Sandy Run' but i'm not sure whom built it :( The quads drove everyone mad, including me! I've included a bit of an update on Cookie and Wendell below :) I can't believe Nikki and Julianna are friends in your game XD that's kinda refreshing to see! and glad to see she's happily married. I found it funny you were scared about Liam being a possible father to Nikkis baby haha XD Lavender is such a cutie! Looks like Juliannas strong genes have carried through to your game too. LOL @ Vincent being the dollhouse bandit XD dude needs to relax!! I love how Lexie and he fell asleep next to each other :) that was sweet.

@iamdun I'm really enjoying following Baileys life :) shes a great sim. I was LOLing at her having the urge to yell at someone XD shes a mean sim right? They are hard to control! The next lot of male genepool sim's has an evil alien in my current generation so.. that should be interesting!! Poor Natalie!! RIP! So sad to see her go :(

I can't remember who asked me about Violet's outfit a couple of posts ago!! But you can get it from the links below (click the pictures). The outfit was a top and dress combo from the same creator :)
    w-600h-450-2629115.jpg

w-600h-450-2656457.jpg

Update!

Family Tree Finally Updated!

With all the noisy babies in the house, it seems as though the household is getting invited out more often XD First of all, one of the twins got this call from a friend!

1c1a977411.jpg

She said yes and brought along her twin sister. They arrived and a notice popped up that the slumber nights were having a gathering! I also noticed a very pregnant Cookie waddling in the club :) turns out that her and Wendell wanted another baby after the triplets aged into teens!

511d6aa104.jpg

The girls all danced and watched the DJ! Turns out the cool kids were gathering too.. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 club.. how dare they kick Brownie out for being too old now lol! >.> I'll have Eric or Aladdin overtake it once they can join.

34c9b9145f.jpg

Back at home, Brownie and Violet finally got some down time with each other :) They always roll wants to interact with each other, both friendly and romantic :)

34634d0180.jpg
    ece26e28e3.jpg

They spent a whole day just relaxing together it was really sweet to see them spending some quality time once again :)

66aab9a7a4.jpg

Violet also had the nerve to roll this. Yeah.. nah that's not happening i'm afraid!! >_> You two are DONE.

638b2061d1.jpg

You cannot understand how PLEASED I was when I saw these notifications pop up!! :joy:

3d2591e542.jpgb1fe5fd6b4.jpg

and as well as these! Just so I can then do a genetic comparison :) I like to do it when sims are teens now because their features are more matured :)

26c0f497c2.jpg
    985f8871c4.jpg

Brownie also got an invite out from Wendell. He jumped at it! He had not seen his best friend since the babies had come along so they headed off to the bluffs. Brownie started a powerhouse gathering when they arrived just so it wasn't just the two of them XD

0e2c6d2117.jpg

The guys were totally impressed by Brownies firedance :joy:

93b0175cdb.jpg

Violet also got an invite out, and like her hubby decided to take a night off and head out

c9d550d492.jpg

She spent the time bonding with Brownies aunt and her sister-in-law Cookie :) Cookie and Wendell had another girl named Hannah :) which is perfect! If I choose Belle or Jasmine to be my heir, they will be besties with Hannah and continue the Dulce-Maple legacy of besties XD

6c9e9024ac.jpg

One night, Leroy the ghost painted a landscape painting! I thought this was so cool because he is a level 10 painter and I just knew his work would sell for a bit and needed the money XD

ea875adf09.jpg

Once he was done, the painting sold for $1,624 ;)

8c15652be9.jpg

Brownie also reached level 10 in cooking ^_^

c26d2afc22.jpg
    5a5a492d17.jpg

Violet has also been working hard and scored promotion!

af328fe25c.jpg

Brownie sold his first lot of Quill and Glow orbs off and made a bangin $9,892!! And these were only 'nice' quality too.. some have evolved since.. so I have a feeling that Violet and Brownie will be very rich someday soon :) again.. thanks to Leroy Hernandez for working so hard generations ago!!

c0ac1f155f.jpg

Brownie and Violet enjoyed one last game of don't wake the llama before the quads grew up :) they felt they needed this time just with the girls before the household became more hectic!

19296e592a.jpg

It was time!! :joy: Jasmine rolled the 'loves music' trait and gained the social butterfly aspiration, Eric rolled the (custom) naive trait and gained the Artistic aspiration, Aladdin also got the artistic aspiration and rolled the outgoing trait and finally Belle rolled the perfectionist trait and gained the Whiz kid aspiration!

651b9e4b58.jpg098fba45a3.jpg
    ef7108d02d.jpg416eb81414.jpg

I'm quite pleased how they all turned out! Looks like a couple of them (Jasmine especially) are a good mix of both Brownie and Violet. The blonde hair seems to be the strong gene this generation. Order of picture from left to right: Belle, Jasmine, Aladdin, Eric

efa5fd64c4.jpg

I'm not 100% sure who my female heir will be for the next gen so i'm going to get to know all 4 girls properly before choosing :) I'm leaning more towards the Violet/Brownie combo though so I don't think it will be Ariel or Cinderella :(
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • Options
    MysticFaeMysticFae Posts: 82 Member
    Finally got to get back into my game and Miss Trinity has aged up...and I think she is just a beautiful blend of her parents and possibly even grandparents. Choosing an heir just got quite a bit tougher I do believe...I have side by side comparison shots on my tumblr if anyone would like to go check it out, along with pics of Trinity's outfits.
    I'll try and give a recap of what is happening in game soon. Can't wait to get back to my little family...I've missed them so much! :smiley:
    tumblr_o1anc3U0ih1u6dfsfo3_1280.jpg
    My Rebuild Willow Creek Updates:
    mysticfae24.tumblr.com/

Orgin Id: Mystic_Fae
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I'm gonna respond later to everybody else, but a quick reaction to @Tellex

I laughed when you mentioned Nikki being happily married and pregnant with her first child. Because yesterday while playing I found out that first child is Tomas'. Yep, that's right, Liams brother. I wondered why they were such good friends all of a sudden :joy:

So she might be leaving Julianna and Liam alone in my game, she's still a naughty one haha.

9a35659e86.jpg
    Post edited by Francisca464 on
  • Options
    @MysticFae - Hooray! Glad to see you back and posting again. I definitely vote for Trinity being the heir, she is so pretty!

@Tellex - Oh my gosh! All of Brownies babies are so good looking, I am anxious to see what they look like as teens.
  • Options
    ~Update Time~
    Family Tree

Allan and Vera were inseparable as kids
    050dbb0355.jpg

So when the time came Allan to age up it came as no surprise that they were still the best of friends
    fb2b0ad989.jpg

15fe8ff82e.jpg

Allan is definitely a momma's boy though
    b5dd1c0b09.jpg

He picked up the bodybuilder aspiration along with the active trait
    f743ed4441.jpg

He really enjoys the gym lol
    21aaa533c6.jpg

A few sims days later little Vera aged up as well
    1402a959ba.jpg

I think we all know who I am going to pick as the heir
    e207d4f024.jpg

Kira and Ridge are still very much in love, always kissing or hugging one another <3
    52e4d401ce.jpg

With both kids being teens, high school would be starting soon and Kira had one last bday surprise for the kids
    20ea5f912d.jpg

Vacation pics soon! But for now I leave you with Vera and Allan's genetics

I feel like Vera gets her eye and brow shape from her great grandmother, Savannah Bradley. She definitely has her father's lips and hair color with her mother's eyes. And since both parents share a skin blend I think she just has that same skintone. I can't really tell if she has her mother's face structure or her great grandmother's.
    a0d2772ab8.jpg

Allan has his grandfather's lips and brow shape but his father's eye color and eye shape. Looking at him though I can not tell whose nose or face shape he has though. He has the same skintone as his sister and parents though with a dark hair color and I am not sure where that came from. I will have to take a look at his great great grandfather, Derrick Bradley because I think that brown is his hair color.
    ba46a4c522.jpg
  • Options
    Now for proper responses!

@iamdun I like that you're telling the story from Baileys point of view now. I was wondering when the kids would start to ask questions about Ailani staying young. Nice to see you incorporated it in your update. She and Neelesh are cute together, but I was wondering: aren't you using the spouses from the genepool? Baileys look is awesome! I've always liked that dress. I laughed when Neelesh asked her to not be mean at his birthday :joy: Sorry dude, that's just her. Take it or leave it! I also think it's awesome that Blake is a spy. Awww and R.I.P. Natalie :cry: I'm sad to see her go. I'm curious... will you let Ailani get remarried? It must be tough to keep marrying and then losing your soulmates. And falling in love again and again, yet remembering all of your wifes. *shudders*

@Heckstress17 A little spoiler, but Lexie will live to see her second grandchild. She's pretty young due to the three pregnancies, I found a feature in the MC Command Center that allows pregnant women to continue aging while pregant. I really like that setting because it always bugged me that they stop aging while pregnant and as a result are way younger than their spouses. And yay Tomas! I like his wife a lot. I downloaded her somewhere, but didn't mean for her to end up with one of my sims. I just like pretty sims in my game heheh. So it's nice to see Tomas married her. And like I posted, he impregnated Nikki too. I'm secretly happy about that, because I was curious to see her genes mixed with the Marks kids. Tomas and Liam look a bit alike, so since he didn't end up with Nikki, it's still nice to see the genetics combined!

@Tellex Woo! It's gorgeous. I'm gonna search for it on the gallery. I was also the one asking about Violets outfit so thank you for that too! :smiley: Haha N. and J. are good friends in my game even, maybe they bonded over Liams serial romantic ways. She's not really close with Pauline. O and turns out I wasn't completely off about Liam being related to Nikki's baby, since he's apparently her uncle :yum: might explain why he panicked. LOL at Violet wishing to have yet another baby with Brownie. How is that even possible :joy: You'd think a woman would be done with having kids after quadruplets. The children look gorgeous! I'm happy you're going with one of the girls, Jasmine is my favorite!

@MysticFae Wow, Trinity is a beautiful child! I really love her. She does look a lot like her mum to me. I hope you can get back to playing your game soon.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    A small update, I wanted to share the birth of the second Clancy-Marks child with you all before playing my game again tonight!

3e6a2a85d2.jpg
    Lavender wanted to feel her mommy's belly before heading off to her first day of school.

f285472376.jpg
    Good luck, little one, go make lots of friends and get good grades!

30c2b62a57.jpg
    Julianna changed her looks a little, because she was wearing the same ever since teendom. Liam approves.

940d081b04.jpg
    While smooching in front of the house, Elliot waddled by. I was surprised to see her pregnant again. She has two girls already.

da6d111b36.jpg
    During their chat, Liam aged up and so did Elliot. They are twins, after all. And yeees, I forgot the birthday agaaaain. *hides in corner*

ba67505b26.jpg
    Elliot then continued to go into full labor. Whew, that was an eventful chat alright.

0945d4108f.jpg
    She did take a couple of seconds to visit her fathers grave before rushing to the hospital.

40ea86595a.jpg
    Meanwhile in the house, Julianna became an adult too.

6d49edfdd9.jpg
    As a punishment for me forgetting their birthdays she is hoarding the ice cream. 'Go away, child, all of this is mine!'

b0224c06f7.jpg
    Lavender started a club called 'Girls Rule!' (I suck at club names too @Heckstress17) and invited all of her nieces (and grand-nieces) to join.

1125e26303.jpg
    Lexie sits with them a lot, she seems happy to be surrounded by her grandkids during her final days.

83632e8c33.jpg
    Liam received this invitation from his brother. Since Lavender is enjoying herself, he decided to go with Julianna and Lexie.

79779f0ccf.jpg
    It was a nice opportunity for the family to meet their newborn nephew and niece. The woman on the left is Emery's wife. (At this time I found out about Tomas' child with Nikki)

3cf07ec994.jpg
    Uncle Liam is proud of his bro for making such cute nooboos.

b48a58430c.jpg
    In the middle of their visit Julianna decided to pop.

a22edab5c7.jpg
    This time they managed to get to the hospital, nobody was dying LOL. I was surprised to see Elliot as their doctor!

a3a0746c4e.jpg
    And cousin Alberto was at the front desk, this hospital is filled with family :joy: Julianna is being the calmest sim in labor I've ever seen.

c63e700312.jpg
    'So, you ready for this sis?' 'You do know what you're doing, right?'

05e3035f55.jpg
    'Of course, I've been doing this for ages. Now let's see, where do baby's come out again?' '*gulp*'

2c1c74df93.jpg
    Poor Liam is finally struck with panic. I'm just glad he found his way to the room.

e318d4c2cb.jpg
    Elliot knew what she was doing after all and a healthy baby girl was born. The girls are strong in this generation... I named her Rosemary, I like @Tellex idea of doing themed names so I'm gonna give that a try to. For this generation I'm going with herbs.

c342a01e1e.jpg
    Julianna looks tired, but she felt so happy. Liam is in love all over again. He now has two princesses :heart:

I'm a bit behind with the family tree, but here it is.
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited January 2016
    @Tellex - Aw, yay! It makes me so happy to hear you were glad I updated. I feel loved :) Our sims have pretty much been half siblings each generation, I love that. I'm so impressed with you carrying on Violet and Brownie's social life. Once Mathias and Malia had 2 kids I stopped accepting invites out lol It's so cool that Cookie will have a girl the same age as Belle and Jasmin to hopefully continue the bff legacy. I love Belle and Cinderella, but I understand why you'd want to have one of Violet and Brownie's kids as an heir. They sure gave you plenty to choose from lol! I'm surprised the blonde hair was so dominant. I'm most interested to see how Aladdin ages up since it looks like he's the only one who got his Mom's nose.

@MysticFae - I was wondering where you'd gone! Trinity is so cute. I'm trying to figure out who's nose she's got. I love her little heart earrings, and look forward to more updates from you!

@OJenn - Wow, Allan aged up nicely didn't he? It's a mystery where he got his hair color from though. Ridge and Kira mixed well in your game for sure. Vera is ridiculously good looking too. Seriously they both aged up so well. Vera's beautiful green eyes, with her Dad's shape make her my fav for heir.

@Francisca464 - Oh yeah, I remember you saying Lexie was young because of her pregnancies. Yay! I'm gonna have to find that setting too. I hate how they stop aging too. I like Julianna's new adult look, it suits her now that she's a Mama. lol I can't believe Tomas has a love child with Nikki! She really turned out to be a fun sim. It's neat that Elliot delivered baby Rosemary. I like the theme of naming the kids after herbs. Never would've thought of that one.

Update time!

Family Tree

Arya has spent the bulk of her childhood making friends to complete her aspiration. I thought it was kinda weird she had to become friends with 2 adults so I had her do it online... which might have been weirder lol
    tumblr_o0ysnvbW7w1ryemaro1_1280.png

But she did it! I'm so proud lol this is the first time I've completed this stupid aspiration.
    aktp3r.jpg

Mathias is now an elder. I forgot about his birthday :/ I put birthday's off so I can plan to celebrate on a day when everyone's home, but I always forget.
    tumblr_o0ysqmIYok1ryemaro1_1280.png

Malia doesn't mind his gray hair at all ;)
    tumblr_o16kyu7c001ryemaro1_1280.png

It was time for Theon's birthday, so the family headed to the park for the day. Mathias was at work, but I didn't want Theon's birthday to be missed so they celebrated without him.
    tumblr_o19v08brzR1ryemaro2_1280.png

The little girl in the background seems to be giving Arya the stink eye...
    tumblr_o19v08brzR1ryemaro1_1280.png

His first attempt to blow out the candles was a fail.
    tumblr_o19v34Tthr1ryemaro1_1280.png

He got them the 2nd time though.
    tumblr_o19v34Tthr1ryemaro2_1280.png

Malia either looks like she's checking him out, or very unimpressed with his transformation lol
    tumblr_o19v4zml2c1ryemaro1_1280.png

He aged up like I thought he would. He definitely favors his Mom's side of the family looks wise. He gained the slob trait, like his Mom, and the angling ace aspiration.
    tumblr_o19v769ajc1ryemaro1_1280.png

Both of the boys are so handsome, I'm kinda torn... do I go with one of them, or do I choose Arya because of her blue eyes... ugh
    tumblr_o19vcazgIG1ryemaro1_1280.png

Rose invited Tyrion over to her house again, and they became BFF's :)
    tumblr_o19vf4jDuU1ryemaro1_1280.png

He always tries to get her away from her nightmare family so they went to the pub down the street to hangout.
    tumblr_o19vij8xYl1ryemaro1_1280.png

She's sending such mixed signals! As he was leaving she embraced him. One of the first romantic interactions she's initiated while not drunk lol
    tumblr_o19vij8xYl1ryemaro2_1280.png

This is how Tryion's relationship with the girls stands right now. Rose is his BFF, but that could easily turn into a strong romance if she stops being so wishy washy. While Violet has captured his heart, but I don't know how much the two really know about each other. Plus it's been a loooooong time since she's called or texted him...
    15fk6j8.jpg

Anyway, outside of Tyrion's love life, his relationship with his brother is great.
    tumblr_o19vopV0Jf1ryemaro2_1280.png

Now that they're both teens they've gotten close again, like they were as kids.
    tumblr_o19vvzL9BL1ryemaro3_1280.png

It's a good thing their Mom is a slob, and a comedian, because these two are constantly trying to one up each other with their gross jokes.
    tumblr_o19vu1b3uC1ryemaro1_1280.png

See, Malia's pretty disgusting lol don't let her cute face fool you.
    tumblr_o19vrrMy1z1ryemaro1_1280.png

So I hadn't realized that Theon even knew Rose, but apparently they've met. She called him on his first day of high school and asked him to play hooky with her at The Bluffs.
    90cd4n.jpg

He couldn't turn down the chance to play hooky on his very first day of highschool, and Rose is kind of a bombshell, so it was hard to refuse. He couldn't help but wonder why she didn't ask his brother though...
    tumblr_o1babp7Bth1ryemaro1_1280.png

Their friendship bar seemed to climb without effort, and they both ended up having a great time.
    tumblr_o1bagv1CfF1ryemaro2_1280.png

Rose wasn't shy about letting Theon know she was interested in him. She was flirting with him so much. She never flirts with Tyrion like this... Theon's been a teen for like 24 hours, back off, he's weak! lol
    tumblr_o1balsb2Lf1ryemaro1_1280.png

Theon felt really guilty about being alone with Rose, but even worse now that she was coming on to him. He knew his brother had feelings for her, he decided with see how Rose felt about Tyrion. She wasn't shy in telling him they were just friends... It still didn't feel right, so he left.
    2lcljyc.jpg

Back home Arya was about to have her teen birthday!
    tumblr_o1baugqVho1ryemaro1_1280.png

And that's where I'll leave it for now. I've gotta make a collage of the kids as teens to compare genetics before I can post much more.
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    @Francisca464 - Oh I do love that you and @Tellex are doing themed names per generation. The idea is adorable and I especially love the herbal names this generation.

@Heckstress17 - I say go with Arya, get some new eyes going. And oh my gosh Rose is trying to cause drama in your game! Glad Theon on got out of there.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @Heckstress17 Its ok, I get overwhelmed too! I didn't create the highlander challenge, but yes the movie is about an immortal and thats pretty much what Bailey's dad is. I haven't actually seen the movie myself. Maybe I will try and watch it this weekend. Yah Bailey is growing on me. I say Arya and her blue eyes!!!

@Tellex She's has an Evil trait. Its weird bc there isn't a lot to the trait. If someone dies that she isn't close with she might laugh. she has her "minimal laugh" moments, and the want to "yell at someone" or the want to "have an enemy." Yah I'm still messed up about Natalie! The kids are gorgeous. Can't wait to see everyone as teens and who the heir will be.. so exciting. I'm so proud of Brownie!

@OJenn Omg that pic of Allan and Vera is so adorable!!! They are great looking teens. I am in love!

@Francisca464 I didn't start out with multiple starter families so there isn't much of a gene pool because I added the other families too late in my game. Got all mixed up lol. There are few families but the kids were too young (Dominic) or too old and I wanted Bailey to marry someone she'd made friends with on her own. I guess I will have to throw a gene pool into the mix for the next generation. What do you think? Yeah I thought it would be cool to see what Bailey was thinking because she is now the heir and Ailani isn't really all that interesting lol. Its funny because Neelesh isn't so different from Bailey :wink: As for Ailani and remarrying... you'll see in my next update.
    Post edited by iamdun on
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @everyone @Francisca464 made a good point about the gene pool. I have an idea on how to rectify this, but I want to know what you guys did for you gene pool. I know most of you are doing a rotation of the families but I don't really play that way. I was thinking maybe I would add some of your sims from your gene pools that are YA and be sure the next eligible heir comes from one of them. What do you guys think? Might make for a good plot twist :: rubs hands together ::

Edit ::: figured it out.. :blush:
    Post edited by iamdun on
  • Options
    MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    Everyone's updates are looking awesome! I'll comment more soon. I have some MAJOR updating to do with my game...here and on my simblr. And lets just say, there has been a LOT happening!!
  • Options
    I wasn't interested in doing anything other than working out. I was so sad my mom passed away. I couldn't even walk past her tombstone. But, I'd forgotten I scheduled a date with Neelesh later that night.

orq7fq.jpg

I took him to the park my great grandfather built. It was finally looking better after some of the locals were able to volunteer for clean up. This is the first time I've been to this park, but my dad talks about it a lot.

2cdvdpt.jpg

nvxfd2.jpg

We had such a great time talking and and getting to know each other with no one else around. When I'm with him, I don't think about how much I miss my mom.

1zr2z6h.jpg

2e14tvl.jpg

I yelled at him though. I didn't want to, but he startled me when I saw him lingering outside the restrooms. I was so afraid he'd hate me, but he understood. It was in that moment I realized we both have some issues, Neelesh suffers the same way I do with his evil thoughts. Things got a little heated after that.

1ok8lu.jpg

25u5gch.jpg

e7f4p4.jpg

I invited Neelesh to my house. The first thing he did was mourn my mom. I'm not even sure I've done that and she was MY mom.

ma8acy.jpg

We found a way to cheer each other up though!

kt577.jpg

Cody aged up, he has Mya's bone structure!

141jfhz.jpg

• Options
    @iamdun I'm not sure what you mean actually, haha. I was talking about the list of possible mates on the first page of this thread. There are lots of 'em listed and we all choose one of the guys/girls from that list for our heirs. Julianna, Liams wife, was one of the partners for generation 3. I don't believe any of us, except @Meeshelby that I know of, is playing multiple families or doing rotation playing :smile:
  • Options
    @iamdun I'm not sure what you mean actually, haha. I was talking about the list of possible mates on the first page of this thread. There are lots of 'em listed and we all choose one of the guys/girls from that list for our heirs. Julianna, Liams wife, was one of the partners for generation 3. I don't believe any of us, except Meeshelby that I know of, is playing multiple families or doing rotation playing :smile:

Yarp, I use sims from the genepool on the main page and let my sims go ham picking their own mates. Because they will! And yeah I only "rotate" when I move generations, although my sims will check up on their family members and drop by for a visit. But yeah I play one family at a time.