The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    DaisDays wrote: »
    Instead of studying I'm reading Dust to Dust by @CitizenErased14

Sigh, this is too exciting.

I know, I totally binged on that story. How far are you? It's the best story I've ever read :D

Yes, it's totally a binge worthy! I'm at chapter 40 something :)

*logs on*

* @DaisDays and @Skyfri_Himmel made me blush and smile ridiculously :lol: *

Seriously though, thank you for reading, Daisy!! Though as CT said, don't let it negatively affect your studies! The story will always be there later! :)

I would very much love to hear your thoughts on the story, so feel free to drop a comment on WP or my story thread or even PM me if you would like :) But only after you've made sure you aren't neglecting your school work too much!!!! ;)

Also you don't have to comment if you don't want to. Silent readers are nice too!

@Skyfri_Himmel As others have said regarding word count, it all depends on the chapter! My shortest Dust to Dust chapter was like 400 words. My longest was four THOUSAND, and my average was maybe 1500 or so :)

I love reading long chapters of others stories. But finding the words to fill out myself can sometimes be a bit of a task. I try to describe the surroundings, but i don't want to overdo it so it becomes a drag reading it. It's a fine line, and sometimes it's hard to find.
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
  • Options
    CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Just recorded a Harry Potter 2 Let's Play :) Hope you guys will enjoy it, it's gonna be up in like 2 hours ^^ (youtube does take that long) at least I know @Rorygilmore34 will be excited xD

It was a lot more dramatic than I expected XD I even screamed at some point because I was caught off guard. And I thought this game was for children lol xD

Hahaaha, @Julyvee94 I can relate to that! I scream regularly when I play old Tomb Raider because those wolves catch me off guard allll the time :lol:
  • Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    Look how terrifying!!

img_20160120_132435.jpg
  • Options
    Look how terrifying!!

img_20160120_132435.jpg

Jesus that's scary! :open_mouth:

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^

• Options
    DaisDaysDaisDays Posts: 102 Member
    Look how terrifying!!

img_20160120_132435.jpg

OH MY PLUM. SCARED THE PLUM OUT OF ME.
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    edited January 2016
    @CitizenErased14 Which chapter was that? I don't remember any of them being that long!
    Ahhh... As the expression goes: Time flies when you are having fun! :D
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    Instead of studying I'm reading Dust to Dust by @CitizenErased14

Sigh, this is too exciting.

I know, I totally binged on that story. How far are you? It's the best story I've ever read :D

Yes, it's totally a binge worthy! I'm at chapter 40 something :)

*logs on*

* @DaisDays and @Skyfri_Himmel made me blush and smile ridiculously :lol: *

Seriously though, thank you for reading, Daisy!! Though as CT said, don't let it negatively affect your studies! The story will always be there later! :)

I would very much love to hear your thoughts on the story, so feel free to drop a comment on WP or my story thread or even PM me if you would like :) But only after you've made sure you aren't neglecting your school work too much!!!! ;)

Also you don't have to comment if you don't want to. Silent readers are nice too!

@Skyfri_Himmel As others have said regarding word count, it all depends on the chapter! My shortest Dust to Dust chapter was like 400 words. My longest was four THOUSAND, and my average was maybe 1500 or so :)

Don't be silly, by now you should I know I adore you, haha. *Kiss 🐸🐸🐸🐸, kiss 🐸🐸🐸🐸*

I won't let it affect my exams! Promise. (I think)

I thought that if I'd leave a comment on WP you'd never read it, haha. I'd feel like a creeper. But um, I'm a really picky reader and this story is just unique you know? I'm fangirling right now, I'll stop it.
  • Options
    More question spamming. =)
    How much CC does everyone have? Like, a rough estimate. (I have 20-50)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I was going to upload ep 2 of ts1 today....but it's another 20 minute episode...At least I managed to upload ts4 before I take a nap :D
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    I was going to upload ep 2 of ts1 today....but it's another 20 minute episode...At least I managed to upload ts4 before I take a nap :D

Sweet dreams. =)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited January 2016
    Don't be silly, by now you should I know I adore you, haha. *Kiss 🐸🐸🐸🐸, kiss 🐸🐸🐸🐸*

I won't let it affect my exams! Promise. (I think)

I thought that if I'd leave a comment on WP you'd never read it, haha. I'd feel like a creeper. But um, I'm a really picky reader and this story is just unique you know? I'm fangirling right now, I'll stop it.

Hahaha @DaisDays Quite the contrary! I LOVE getting comments on D2D, and I reply to every single one :) (in fact, I feel sad when I notice binge readers who never commented, because I assume they didn't like the story enough to actually comment haha) So if you feel compelled to make a comment, please feel free! (Though you are already making me blush over here with your fangirling :lol: It really means a lot!)

Note: There's a very big D2D spoiler in my response to Spottydog in this comment! If you quote the post, you may be able to see it! So be super careful please!!!! :)

@CitizenErased14 Which chapter was that? I don't remember any of them being that long!
    Ahhh... As the expression goes: Time flies when you are having fun! :D

@Spottydog714 Well, it wasn't EXACTLY 4,000. Like 3,700 or something? The longest chapter is Chapter 87. The one where...
    INSANELY HUGE DUST TO DUST SPOILERS PLEASE DONT CLICK IF YOU HAVENT FINISHED THE STORY!!! (sorry for the caps... :tongue:)
    It's the chapter where Mel and Evelyn have the heart-to-heart talk and we learn Mel is dying

snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member

About 20-30
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options

I have even less, around 10-15

• Options
    @CitizenErased14

Okay I'm being SUPER careful. Well, just see it as, I'm too busy reading to comment! But if I feel the need to say something I will, my dear.

You are my simspiration.

That sounded cheesier than I meant it to be, haha.
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Just recorded a Harry Potter 2 Let's Play :) Hope you guys will enjoy it, it's gonna be up in like 2 hours ^^ (youtube does take that long) at least I know @Rorygilmore34 will be excited xD

It was a lot more dramatic than I expected XD I even screamed at some point because I was caught off guard. And I thought this game was for children lol xD

YES!!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    You are my simspiration.

This quote is my next tattoo :lol::joy: (Also, you are much too sweet, but I appreciate it very much! I've never been a simspiration before ;):heart:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Well, it wasn't EXACTLY 4,000. Like 3,700 or something? The longest chapter is Chapter 87.
    Ahh... I remember. I loved that chapter!
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member

:smirk: ~500+ I think, if you believe the counter when I move stuff around...
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    You are my simspiration.

This quote is my next tattoo :lol::joy: (Also, you are much too sweet, but I appreciate it very much! I've never been a simspiration before ;):heart:)

<3:D
  • Options
    pixelatedKarpixelatedKar Posts: 382 Member
    I'm finally at a standstill in my challenge, I can no longer move forward until there is an heir vote. I was thinking of just chosen myself but I can't I love them all. So thoughts on what I should do?

I could publish the rest of the chapters and post the vote for a few days? Post some of the chapters with the vote? Or wait it out until the chapters are released one or two a day before having the vote?

I can't seem to get into another game and I don't want to risk starting a new family and moving on from this one, which I have a habit of doing A LOT. Oh boy the decisions. I'll leave my questions here while I go to Harvey's and check the replies after :(
    Legacy Central - Reading Circle | The Blount Legacy | One Hundred Gnome's
    ORIGIN ID: pixelatedK
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Brian cost me 100 dollars at target and he wasn't even with me,
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    OJenn wrote: »
    And I feel like a dumb dumb, my legacy is completely mislabeled and I am actually on generation 4 not three since I started out with a premade family. Welp off I go to redo all the labels!

now that im back i'll remind you of my dumb mistake. i was making a house for a vampire as a gift. if your making a house for a vampire forgetting the roof is a huge deal.
  • Options
    I'm finally at a standstill in my challenge, I can no longer move forward until there is an heir vote. I was thinking of just chosen myself but I can't I love them all. So thoughts on what I should do?

I could publish the rest of the chapters and post the vote for a few days? Post some of the chapters with the vote? Or wait it out until the chapters are released one or two a day before having the vote?

I can't seem to get into another game and I don't want to risk starting a new family and moving on from this one, which I have a habit of doing A LOT. Oh boy the decisions. I'll leave my questions here while I go to Harvey's and check the replies after :(

whos harvey?
  • Options

@pixelatedKar Release all the chapters, and on the same day as the last one, release the vote. Because otherwise I WILL change my mind and regret voting early. =)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    Meggles wrote: »

:smirk: ~500+ I think, if you believe the counter when I move stuff around...

Oh wow. That's a lot.
    EkpFDaf.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top