Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your current family like?

I thought this would be interesting. I always wonder what others create on the game. What are the names of your family members? What are their skills? What is their age? What do they like to do? Etc! My current family:
The father is Jeremy Lambert. He's a young adult who is romantic, music lover, alluring and family oriented. He's assistant to the manager in the business department.
His charisma level 2, comedy level 1, cooking level 2, dancing level 3, fitness level 1, handiness level 2, video games level 3, wellness level 1, and writing level 1.
The mother is Erin Lambert. She's a young adult who is active, a bro, cheerful and has high metabolism. She's a locker room attendant in the athletic field and is currently pregnant.
Her baking is level 1, her charisma is level 2, comedy level 1, cooking level 4, dancing level 2, fitness level 3, handiness level 3, video games level 1, wellness level 3, writing level 3.
Their child is Issac Lambert. He's active like his mom and is soon becoming a teenager.
His creativity level 2, mental level 1, motor level 5, and social level 6.
Thanks!
tumblr_mjgcdaX8gw1rfyso2o1_500.gif

Comments

• Options
    HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    edited January 2016
    Well, My family consists of Marc Anthony who married Morgan Fyres and their two kids, teen, Jasper and, child, Amelia.
    Marc is a Scientist and has just fulfilled his life's ambition to be a jack of all trades. He has lots of skills, but enjoys gaming and collecting as he has been a geek since his teen days.
    As Morgan had the lazy trait, her weight has ballooned after having kids. I have never had this before, so I can only attribute it to her being lazy, but it works with my story that Morgan no longer gives a hoot about her renegade pals but she has never cared what others think. Now, she has a club for ladies to chat and cook, a complete 180 for Morgan. She has also fulfilled her dream of becoming leader of the pack.
    Jasper works hard at school, and has worked to the top of his career in day-care. He has founded a club for him and his guy friends where they will go to parties to pull girls. He fulfilled his childhood dream in the social band, so he is pretty good socially. He looks after his sister and tries to take her to the park often so she can be with her friends.
    Amelia has re-founded the league of adventurers as leader, because all the other kids had grown up. It's early days for Mimi atm. But she adores her big brother and wants to be just like him!
    HSau :)
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I have a few families as I play rotational. The first family (Sheldon) is a young married couple he is in the criminal career and she is a business woman. I thought that contrast would make an interesting story. I am waiting for EA to put in a political career, and he will fit right in. They belong to the god times club. They go to all the "hook-ups" she also is a part of the renegades, as she was invited. Then I have a family of elders The Johnsons. They are retired and they have a Teenage grandson who lives with them, and they have a real hard time with him. He pulls all kinds of pranks and just does not behave. He streaks around town and gets angry with everyone. I just thought that would make the elders keep on working out. I have also a young married couple with his sister living with them. She has just started dating one of my favorite sims Gunner Prosper and they are just dating right now. The married couple want her out, so they are not as nice to her as they could be. The wife of the married couple is pregnant and the house only has two bedrooms as of now, so the sooner the sister moves out the better. I also have a family of monks, these are older men who all live in the bigger houses, and there are six of them. They are all dressed in the medieval kind of clothing and they have a room each with a bed and a chest of drawers, they support themselves with gardening and woodworking, so they are not wealthy. They are fun to play, as they are always doing something with the plants and the trees on the property. I changed the house around some to accommodate all the gardening. I also cheat sometime to get them more money. I hope that EA eventually gives us some farm animals so I can add to this family. They do not belong to any of the pre-existing clubs, they are a club of their own, as I need them to do a lot of things together. Then I have another family with just a father and son. The son is young now, so he goes off to school and the father is a scientist. I have not played them much yet as they are in the rotation and I have not gotten to them much yet. I have however put in a mother and triplets who is also a single parent. Maybe I will start a singles club for them and have them meet there. Like I said I have not played this family much yet.
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    The sim I started out with, is Yumi Honda, a hot-headed, creative, squeamish, sim. She used to work as an doctor, but is now retired.
    She is married to Cosmo Maximoff, who is an alien. He used to live with his sister Galaxy, but after Yumi got pregnant the second time, she moved out, and married someone herself
    Together Cosmo and Yumi had two kids, Elizabeth and Noah. Elizabeth started dating her childhood friend Cody, who she later got married to. After she got pregnant, Cody started an affair with a friend, and that continued even after they got married.

Elizabeth had twin girls, Valerie and Jesy. Just after the girls grew up into children, Elizabeth caught Cody woohooing with their friend Shay. After they got a divorce, Cody moved into Shay's house and they're now married. The girls also don't really talk to their dad, and only see him around town

Later Elizabeth gave birth to her third child Eva. Since she didn't have that much money, her parents moved in to help her and the girls out. Much later after the twins became teenagers, Cosmo got abducted by aliens, and became pregnant (didn't even know it was possible for elders...). A few days later he gave birth to a girl, which is named Fay Maximoff.

Atm, Yumi and Cosmo are elders. Elizabeth just became an adult, while the twins and Eva are all teenagers. Little Fay is only a child still, but I'm sure she will be great addition to the family :tongue:
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    KateTheLarkKateTheLark Posts: 55 Member
    I only have one family right now, as I've only had the game since Christmas. It's mostly my exploration game. Let's see..

The oldest sim is Robert Lujan, who just aged up to adult. He is good, self assured and creative (I think). He has level 10 in writing, 4 in logic and 2 in comedy. He was just a stay at home writer, but now he's in the actual writing career. He loves to write, talk to his kids, and just love his wife. (Seriously, he's like ALL over her!)

His wife is Amalia Lujan (formally Eldridge), who is also an adult. She is good, a music lover and creative. She is level 10 in piano, 7 in violin, 4 in comedy, 4 in cooking, and I think 3 in charisma. She fell in love with Robert shortly after they moved in together and they are soulmates. She was a stay at home mom for a while. She mostly took care of the kids and wrote music. Now that the kids are older, she has joined the Entertainer career. She's very hard working. She loves to mentor her kids, play piano, cook and tell jokes. She's my favorite sim in the family.

Next is their first kid, Catarina, who just became a teen. She's the only child with Robert's blond hair. She has her dad's eyes too. As a child, she completed all the childhood aspirations. She now is at level 7 piano, 10 social, 3 charisma, and 3 comedy. Her traits are foodie, outgoing and something else that I can't remember. :) She has a boyfriend, does well in school and has a part time job as a barista. Cat loves to play chess with her brother, try on many different outfits and meet many new people.

The next kid is the only boy, Arthur, who is a child about to age up to teen. He inherited his mother's black hair and his dad's hazel eyes. His one trait is genius. He has completed the Whiz Kid aspiration. He has level 10 mental, 4 logic and 5 motor. He is very sweet and loves to hang out with his parents. He also has a crush on the girl next door, Ellie. He loves to talk to his mom, play chess and hang out with Ellie.

The last one is little Elisabeth, who just became a child. She was unexpected, seeing as I accidentally hit the try for a baby button instead of WooHoo. Oh well. I don't mind, seeing as she's adorable. Beth has black hair and hazel eyes like her brother. I gave her the music lover trait like her mom because I was rereading Little Women, hence the name and trait. She is only level 2 in creativity, but she'll get to 10. I plan to have her learn all the instruments. She's so beautiful and sweet, I can't wait to see how she turns out. ☺️
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Oh boy. They're technically two families now as one moved out, and the kids between them are all from a very busy Senior Pollination Technician #3. We're still trying to get her to pay that child support. I'll start with the Williams Family, as they are the main one, and stem from there.

- Emma Williams: She is the elder of the family and mother of Peter and Brody (will discuss them in a bit). Story goes that she moved in with her boys after her husband passed away. She has the renaissance aspiration and I want to fulfill it before she passes on. For a while, when she first wanted a job, I had her as a tech guru so she wouldn't physically exhaust herself. After a while though, I switched her over to scientist. It was for her aspiration and because she was getting a glitch where she was wearing the weirdest get-up for work. Now she has a labcoat and had the chance recently to freeze her boss, an evil AI I had also made. Other than that she's just your typical grandmother. Cheerful and likes a tidy place and very family oriented. She currently lives with Peter.

- Peter Williams: The oldest of the two Williams boys. He takes after his mother a bit more as he is neat and loves his family. He currently is married to Sakura, his husband, and they have two kids thanks to SPT #3, named Celeste and Aguro. Peter had the Soulmate Aspiration which he completed and is now working on cooking as he maxed out the main cooking skill. He is also a book lover and tends to analyze books when I'm not trying to stop him from trolling the forums (I blame his brother's influence...lol) and will sometimes go to the library when he's bored.

- Brody Williams-Reich (ne Williams): Peter's younger brother. He may be considered more like what his father would have been. He's very outgoing and is a bit of a prankster (custom trait). He is also lazy, although story-wise, it's because he was born with a condition that makes him seem tired all the time. Despite that he actually has a lvl 8 fitness. Took a while but still. He wanted to be a comedian, but after having 3 kids thanks to SPT #3, Sadie, Abbigale, and Ryder, and being married for so long, he's settled into the "Big Family" aspiration and is pretty much a stay-at-home dad, although much to the misery of his wife, Jazmine Reich. He decided to hyphenate to take her last name when they eloped. He is also enemies with the evil AI as she provoked aliens for his first pregnancy and, as they were neighbours, she kept coming around and trashing their lawn. Only so much one can take.

- Sakura Williams (ne Miruchi): Peter's husband. He's a rather quiet sim who loves art and is generally good all around. He is also very squeamish which makes for some hilarious moments when cleaning up the house sometimes. As said, we have a very busy SPT #3 so he was pregnant twice, although the first abduction, story-wise, was provoked by that same AI that is Emma's boss, making him eventually give birth to Celeste. Time passed, another abduction and he had a boy named Aguro. That's when they got a satellite to try and stop abductions...if I ever remember to turn the darn thing on every night. :s Sakura had the soulmate aspiration like Peter and when that was fulfilled, he went predictably into the arts. He is almost maxed out in his painting skill. He even painted a masterpiece with his new easel from Christmas.

- Jazmine Reich: Brody's wife. The two met at the park one day and it went from there. One night at a lounge with some....ahem...cushier accommodations...the two woohoo'd in a hottub and that was when we found out she was an alien. He didn't mind though. Jaz is rather humourous when it comes to her traits as she is good and cheerful but she hates kids. I had to build quiet rooms for her in their new house when they moved from Oasis Springs so she could get away from the kids when she was angry. Needless to say, if she could meet her, Jaz would not be friends with the SPT #3. She has a cooking aspiration and eventually became a cop to get out of the house, make some money and protect her family. She is currently a detective.

- Celeste Williams: Sakura's daughter and Peter's step-daughter. She is a teenager and eldest child. She's good and neat, although definitely doesn't take after her dad because she has the aspiration for fishing. The girl currently keeps a betafish for a pet named Mr. Plinks. She was a very brainy child growing up but must have started falling in with typical teen traits as she sometimes plays hooky from school. She has started getting a crush on our world's Alexander Goth, with whom she was friends with growing up.

- Aguro Williams: Youngest child. He is the spitting image of Sakura when he was younger (fun in CAS) aside from the eyes. Obviously this is based off his alien disguise. He is squeamish like his dad and wants to be smart. He's already a straight A student. Not much else to say aside from the fact that sometimes he likes to call Emma "old"

- Sadie Reich-Williams: Eldest of Brody's three kids. She's a teenager and takes a lot after her dad. she is outgoing and also lazy, although unsure if that is a teen thing or because she has her dad's 'condition'. She has a 'friend of the world' aspiration and has been hinting at a crush on a girl from a family I made just to populate town. Will need to explore that.

- Abbigale Williams-Reich: She is currently the middle child and tends to take more after SPT #3 possibly in looks as her disguise had black hair and her eyes aren't like her dad's. She is outgoing, although I found she has a tendency to clean autonomously so I gave her the :speed-cleaner" trait and she may get "neat" when she grows older. Possibly some genes passed down from her grandmother.

- Ryder Williams-Reich: Our latest family member. I actually documented the time up to his birth. Brody had hard terms on Sadie and Abbigale, and Ryder was the same, so he was born at the hospital like his sisters. He takes after the SPT #3 and is Self-Assured, although he has his father's eyes.

And although she never visits, Sadie knows her so a bit about our Senior Pollination Technician #3 since she is technically mother of all 5 kids. She is self-assured and a perfectionist (maybe hence why she is brazen enough to go after my sims) but also knows when to chill out and hang with her Bros. She has dark blue skin and from what can be made out 'blue' alien eyes. She hasn't visited since Christmas.

And that's the families I play. A crazy bunch, but gotta love 'em.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    edited January 2016
    I love my current family.
    I started with Alexander Dupan, a handsome and ambitious, but very lazy ( although that's not one of his traits) young man. So instead of earning a fortune through hard work, he decided to seduce despicable Jacques Villareal. They met and talked, and one thing let to another, he married him, killed him, kicked out his kids and inherited his huge mansion.
    Then he rebuild that mansion and married Candy Behr. They have two sons, who are now both young adults. Alexander also has several illegitimate children, but they're irrelevant.
    So, the sons are named Benjamin and Benedict. Benjamin married Else Bjergsen ( if that's how it's spelled) and they have a son, Calem. Benedict just became young adult and is searching for a wife with good genes.
    It was getting hard to keep track of them in a huge mansion, so I moved them to a smaller house.
    Alexander still has no job and is 7 days away from becoming an elderly. Candy is a musician (level 9), Benjamin is a painter (lv 4), Benedict a tech guru (lv 4), and Elsa is in the business career (lv 3).
    Calem just became a child and I made him a gloomy whiny little hipster, so hopefully he won't be too annoying brat to play, or he may just have an accident involving fire.
    They also have a family club gatherings during which they watch tv, play cards, do yoga and sleep xD
    As for their physical appearance, they're all blondes, and all have brown eyes, except for Elsa and Calem, theirs are blue. All in all, they're pretty good-looking family, at least so far...
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    My current household consists mostly of aliens.
    The alien couple Juno and Cecil Saturn. Cecil is a scientist, very serious and knowledge seeking type. Juno on the other hand is quite the goofball and rather plays his guitar all day long than getting a job.
    nsla0s6.jpg

This is Nova Starlight (also an alien) and her human boyfriend Timothy. Nova is also a scientist and got her boyfriend pregnant for "science" (and some help of mods). Timothy is geek and striving to be a pro gamer.
    DwT6KRZ.jpg
    RflzoLD.jpg

and this is the result of Nova's "experiment". Little Flynn.
    ZZudFv7.jpg

They all live together with Cecil's clone (now ghost, because there can only be one.)
    3WQ0fY9.jpg

• Options
    Simfreak982Simfreak982 Posts: 121 Member
    I have a few families I'm playing with but my favorite is the Cross family. I was inspired by a close friend when I created them.

Winston Cross is the patriarch of the family. He's been pursuing a career in business for years but being a single father with a household of 4 has stalled his career growth. To relieve his stress of not climbing the ladder quickly, he goes fishing. And now that Zadie is older and pre-occupied with her own life, Winston is ready to start looking for love again.

Zadie Cross is the daughter of Winston, her mother died in a fire when she was a teen. Zadie was a young mother and has twins but that hasn't stopped her dreams of becoming a best selling author. However, her reasoning for becoming a writer is so she can bring her mother back by writing the book of life. Zadie's love life hasn't been very successful but her writing distracts her.

Bryson Maxwell is Zadie's first twin he has dreams of being a player, as a teen he realized his looks might get him pretty far with the ladies. He wants to hide this aspiration from his mom though, especially after her many pitfalls with love.

Breylin Maxwell is Zadie's other twin, she dreams of being a leader of the pack. She dreams of having her own bodybuilding club or possibly over throwing the leader of Powerhouse, Marcus after he cheated on her mom when they dated.
  • Options
    NiniNini Posts: 309 Member
    I am playing the Nair family with Madelene, Satz and their three children: Eva, Max and Marie.

Madelene was the daughter of a famous musician and comedian and she was very intimidated by her parents' success (these are the parents: i.imgur.com/PhKshir.png). She also had always been a bit of a geek and, although very pretty, never really wore make up and liked her big glasses and baggy clothes. One day, when she was a teenager, her mom invited her co-workers to meet up in their home. She came across Satz, who was a (very young) YA. She fell in love instantly, but he was this popular, hot musician and married = not available.

Time went by and Madelene continued to be a shy geek who was an overperformer in her Tech Guru career. She made a few friends at work and would mostly relax at home. Her mom was worried that Mad wasn't dating anyone because the mom was becoming older and wanted a grandchild. One day, her mom invited her co-workers to her birthday party as she was turning into an Elder. Satz, of course, came to the party. While Madelene hid in the room most of the time, her mom convinced Satz to leave his wife as she didn't think they were a nice match. Satz agreed and broke up with his wife.

Then the mother kept inviting Satz over all the time to hang out and Madelene ended up becoming his friend and flirted with him a few times after one too many drinks. One day, he asked her on a date (photo here: i.imgur.com/JblueBE.png) and the rest is history. They are still married and very happy with each other.

OT: Madelene is already the 3rd generation that I've been playing and I always play the first born of the family. Since she had triplets, but the first one to "arrive" was Eva, I will continue the game with Eva once she turns into a YA!
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    Well, I play multiple households that I rotate through randomly. Right now I am on my O'Hearts family. Sounds nice? LOL They're all nuts (pretty much). The family is based on Alice in Wonderland. The Queen and King are married and have twin sons Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum (who is a bit dumb lol). There’s the Queen’s Brother who is the Mad Hatter and then there’s Alice. She is the child of a deceased sister of the Queen and Mad’s.
  • Options
    CalicoJesterCalicoJester Posts: 93 Member
    edited January 2016
    I only have 1 family I'm currently playing, and they're not the most complex bunch but I love them to bits.

-Erik Goldor: He was one of the founders, an ex-pirate looking to settle down, but his wife Arista unfortunately died soon after the birth of their only child, Serena. He pushed through his mourning with his love for fishing and painting, and went on to enjoy his life and complete his goals without her to guide him. He taught his daughter to paint, and hopes to teach his grandson if time allows him, and as he slowly verges closer to becoming an Elder he has no regrets and is looking forward to seeing his wife once more.

-Serena Goldor: The second generation heir, Serena was a bit gloomy without a mother figure to talk to and look up to. She had a particular fondness for the outdoors, and she met her husband Zenobios while practising drawing outside. After fulfilling her dream of becoming a famous painter, she settled down and had Asher, a small child with flaming red hair. She's currently pregnant once more and continues to paint to pay the bills.

-Zenobios Goldor: Originally from the Lonfore family, Zenobios grew up in a house with 3 other siblings with an unknown father. He always fancied himself as a musician, but he doesn't think he's up to the challenge and decided to become a stay-at-home dad. He absolutely abhors his stepfather, but he doesn't see him much anymore now he's moved houses to live with Serena.

-Asher Goldor: The potential third generation heir, Asher was born with black hollow eyes and red hair. Neither Serena nor Zenobios have red hair, but they assume the gene was passed from his aunt, Charon Lonfore. Although he looks rather grim, he enjoys making friends and is very confident in himself. Although he doesn't appear to like school very much.

-??? Goldor: Maybe they'll be twins? Triplets? The newest Goldor child/ren hasn't be born yet, but we'll find out soon enough ^^

There's also a family tree here if anyone wants to look. I'm always updating it so feel free to check it out!
    xUjx1Ah.gif
  • Options
    LaceyroseLaceyrose Posts: 587 Member

Well.. I'm playing a 10 Gen Legacy family, and at this time I have the following family members.

Thirteenth, who is the oldest male, who is also the heir. He is a Genius, Music Lover, but Loves Outdoors the most. He is married to Kinley, who he loves very much. He also has a new Son, and a brother who is looking to get married and move out to start his own life. As a male heir, he does not work, but does paint and garden to keep the bills paid. He is also the club president of the group We Do It All.

Kinley is Thirteenth's wife, who is Creative, Loves the Outdoors, and Family-Oriented. She loves her family very much. Kinley is content as a stay at home mom who loves her newborn son, and is hoping for more children. When she does have a few moments to be alone, she loves to visit the family cemetery to mourn those that has passed on. She helps her husband in the Club activities, as well as doing some painting.

Fourteenth is Cheerful, Music Lover, and Neat. He was a troubled Teen, who was the first family member to not graduate with his high school class, as he hacked his grades beyond repair. But now as a young adult, Fourteenth who is a spare for the family is looking for love with a wife, and is wishing to move out. He does not work, but is always willing to help clean up the mess from his brother's Club.

Fifteenth is just a baby with no traits as of yet. Yet when he is hungry, he knows that crying will get his momma to feed him or change his diaper. Also he senses that as the next heir, he will need to be the best man he can be to help keep his family line growing.

And this is my 6th Gen family of Voss Lane.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,349 Member
    Another rotational player with tons of households here...

My currently active family are the O'Kenzies.
    Father: Charly McKenzie, a romantic music lover outdoor enthusiast (in short: a hippie) who wears sandals all year round.
    Mother: Minerva Ofir, a glutton who has completed almost the whole Freelance Botanist aspiration on account of a few years of community service. Her fashion style is bohemian.
    Child: Kethri O'Kenzie, whose surname was created from both parents' names. He leads a neighborhood kiddie gang, their hangout is the Rattlesnake bar. He sort of inherited the gang from his cousin Alfons, who founded it, but then grew up to teen.

Current goings on: In her youth Minerva ran with a gang, too, and in fact she came to Willow Creek as a prisoner who had to do gardening work for the other households. In time she wanted out of the criminal life, but was never really able to sever her connections. She even agreed to join the Landgraab firm when GT came out. When I played the Villareal family, I discovered that the game had assigned Minerva and Jaques Villareal romantic interest status. Jaques managed to talk Minerva out of the Landgraab firm and right into his household. Little does Minerva know that her suitor is not a leacherous elder, but the scheming head of the rival mafia, who wants to learn all he can from her and then dump her (in a lake, probably). Charly might come to he rescue, though at the moment he believes Minerva just wants a break from the marriage and looks for some sweetheart of his own pass the time with.

Charly also has a brother, Gordon McKenzie, an upstanding pro-athlete, ex-astronaut, ex-jail principal. Gordon is married to Anya Allen, a one-quarter alien professional gamer. Anya is also a snob, so she dresses high-class while Gordon is found in his sportswear or a letterman jacket nearly all the time.
    Together those two have Alfons McAllen, a rebellious teen who founded the Cowplant kiddie gang but now runs with the Renegades. However, according to his autonomous behaviour, Alfons is also a family sim to his very core (even though this trait isn't possible in teens - he'll get it once he becomes a YA).
    The second child of Gordon and Anya is Pendragon, an early bloomer whom I once caught chatting up Candy Behr with hearts and wedding rings in his speech bubbles. Pendragon seeks to wrest control over the cowplant gang from his cousin Kethri, because he believes as the founder's brother it is his right to lead the gang. The situation isn't helped the the Cowplants and the Renegades being fierce rivals.
  • Options
    NicoleamoralNicoleamoral Posts: 977 Member
    edited January 2016
    My main sim's name is Jacob London. He is my 3rd generation sim. His parents are Elliot London, who is a level 10 painter and Morgan Fyres, who is a level 8 writer. Jacob and his brother, Samuel, grew up in a pretty creative household with all the painting and writing going on, haha. Jacob has a big family, as his father Elliot is a triplet and also had two additional siblings (so 5 total). So Jacob had tons of aunts/uncles (whom have since passed) and cousins. I make them all get together every sim Sunday and that's been a fun aspect of the game. :)

Anyway, Elliot and Morgan are elders and live with Jacob's brother and his wife. Jacob is more than mid way through his young adult stage. He is level 6 in his culinary career and loves to cook! He recently married his wife, Rory, and she just gave birth to their first son (generation 4!), Holden. He is still a baby. She is currently pregnant with their second child. The kids will be 4 days apart. I think they'll have 3 kids, but we'll see. They live in Jacob's childhood home that they recently renovated to fit their needs. Rory is also a young adult and is a writer, so she and her mother in law are always discussing writing, lol. I still get the family together on Sunday's! Right now that includes Jacob and Rory, Elliot and Morgan, Samuel and his wife, and all of Jacob's cousins, none of which are married. Samuel's wife is pregnant too so Jacob will be an uncle soon!

I love playing families and building generations and relationships so I've enjoyed this family thus far. I like to see how far I can go, as in Sims 3 my family went over 15 generations! So we'll see what happens! I've enjoyed reading everyone else's!

I use Swagbucks to earn gift cards to pay for my Sims games! B)
    swagbucks.com/refer/NicM87
  • Options
    tammer400tammer400 Posts: 647 Member
    edited January 2016
    The one i way playing till i ran into a bug where she wouldn't take a bath tabitha had her bisexual boyfriend baby and then she is at it agian having anther baby with him when came over to see her. While the boyfriend is seeing two people at once her and don lothario. I just started a new save so no multiple familes or anything yet
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    In my most recently played save, I'm doing the rosebud challenge.

I have Mae DeMarco who is a painter. She's now an adult, but has made a good amount of money for the family with painting. She's completed the Fabulously Wealthy, Painter Extraordinaire, and nearly done with the Successful Lineage aspiration (gotta get a child to top of career) and Mansion Baron. She is now working on Soulmate Aspiration, as well.

Then there is her husband, Boston DeMarco, who is a writer/gardener. He's also an adult. And it took a bit for his writing to get off the ground and he's only recently started to dabble into gardening, but is making a pretty good chunk of change from his DragonFruits. He's completed the Writer Aspiration, Fabulously Wealth aspiration, only needs to grow a cowplant for the Botanist aspiration, and only needs a child to reach top of career for Successful Lineage aspiration and a home worth 350,000 to complete the Mansion Baron. He, too, is working on Soulmate Aspiration with his wife.

Their eldest child, a girl named Ava is almost a YA. She's a straight A student, paints a little here and there, and helps dad in his garden. Once she ages to YA she'll probably paint full time with her mother. She completed the Artistic child Aspiration, and is nearly done with the Painter Aspiration already.

Their only son, Jon, just recently aged to a teen. He's a B student, but headed the right way for that A. He's the fisherman of the family. He completed the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration as a child and is working on the Fisherman Aspiration. He'll help with the garden and work on woodworking as his hobby.

And, after doing a play test for a different forum thread (the pregnancy cheat), I got Mae pregnant to test a way to end a pregnancy without mods. But, her pregnancy didn't end and MC Command said she was pregnant with twin girls. I decided to play the game out with the pregnancy and they had twin girls recently who finally aged to children.

Ami is a blonde, like her mom. She is doing the Social Butterfly aspiration. And her twin, Eva, is a brunette like her father, and she is doing the Whiz Kid aspiration. Ami is more outgoing and friendly and Eva is a genius who will get into hacking as a teen and as a YA take the Tech Guru career.

We are around the 700,000 mark for the challenge currently (and only on the 1st and 2nd gen). As such, I've taken a breather from making a ton of money. They still have Boston's writing royalities, which are about 7,000 a day now (they've dropped dramatically) and Mae and Ava will paint when there isn't much else to do, but the family focuses mainly on the garden every 2-3 days and on other days they spend a lot of time going to the pool, watching a movie at the cinema, playing Don't Wake the Llama at the park, and other things I've placed in the towns.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    SommoreButtaSommoreButta Posts: 489 Member
    I'm playing Stella Marx, Single mom of Markeef Freagan. She had a baby with a married man Marko Freagan. She's a professional writer, with high writing skill. She's high in the cooking skill also. Markeef, is a B student, who loves the computer. He seems to strive for a relationship with both parents which I like and I didn't have to make him. I'd like to see her get married and him to grow up. I've never got that far in any of my families
    sdaomhlfplv5.png Bestie's In Sim Form
  • Options
    Niki110287Niki110287 Posts: 110 Member
    The household I'm playing right now is Sandra Nicos. She is a jealous, neat, foodie sim with a successful lineage aspiration. She owns a bakery and has a perfect rooftop garden. She just gave birth to a son David who was fathered by Ali Gee (evil, materialistic and non-committal) because he was working for her in the bakery and was convenient. Still not sure how Ali lost his job at the police station. Sandra just got married to Eliza Pancake (materialistic, neat and perfectionist) after breaking up Eliza's marriage to Bob. As of this evening Ali Gee now lives in a basement apartment at Sandra's house so he can spend time with his son (and possibly have another later on)
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    My current family is the Oakes family. Devon Oakes is the father & just married his soulmate, Emerald. Devon is level 10 in tech guru career and he just fulfilled the Leader of the Pack aspiration. He loves the outdoors, is jealous, and is a quick learner. He started his own club, The Arcadians, which is a club that enjoys video games, arcade, drinking coffee, and hanging out at a spot I designed for them in Newcrest. In regards to skills, Devon is level 10 in most skills. He loves the computer...so programming & video games are his favorites.

Emerald is a writer & is in the writer career, level 8 (author career track). She also loves the outdoors, is jealous, but her original aspiration was popularity, so she has the gregarious trait. Emerald loves to garden & cook (& of course write). She is the leader of a club she created, 'The Elite'. It's the rival club to the Paragons. The members of The Elite are all the classiest, most sophisticated women in town (or so they think, as they will fight a Paragon member if they have to).

Devon & Emerald just started a family. Twin daughters, Chanel & Shayne. They're still babies, but when they grow up, I will make one twin the 'good twin' and one that likes to get into 'mischief'.

If running two clubs & having twins isn't busy enough, the Oakes family just went into retail. The 1st store is called 'Emerald's Ambrosia', which basically sells all ambrosia. There are few baked goods, like Eclairs or some of the level 10 items, but mostly just ambrosia as it sells for tons of money. As soon as they had enough simoleons Devon/Emerald opened up a 2nd store in Magnolia Promenade, an art gallery (Oakes Arts).

My current focus is on the Retail. It's one of my favorite aspects of the game. It takes forever to build up those perk points, & I'm not playing with cheats. I only have one perk reward as that's the 'faster checkout', but I'm hoping to get the others when I have enough points. From having a perfect garden & getting money from harvestables, book sales, video game sales, & now my retail stores, financially the Oakes family is doing OK.

Devon loves his twin girls, but has always wanted a son. Emerald is done having kids. She's all about her club, & the stores. Unfortunately, their marriage has hit a rough patch. Devon spends most of his time with The Arcadians, & Emerald spends most of her time at her retail shops. & with both of them having the jealous patch....oh boy, there's been some drama. I'm hoping these two will work out, but right now, I'm kind of liking how the game is playing itself out. Devon is getting the attention from other women, & he had an affair (oopsie).

I'm having a blast with this family. I started them out from scratch (except Emerald, gallery download) but I started them out with no money and this is the 1st time I'm playing with absolutely no cheats. It's nice to see them go from their little starter home to now their two story, 4 bedroom mansion. Looking forward to seeing how things play out for the Oakes family!!
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    My current ts4 family is one if my all time favorite families.

There's Nate Sager. He's an elder, and the "patriarch" of the family. He's in the comedy career, and is always interacting with his family. His traits are: romantic, bookworm, goofball. He's the leader if a comedy club.

Nate's wife is Claire Ursine. She's an Adult. I loved her in ts3, so I made her in ts4 (included Jared and Connor Frio too, for continuity reasons.) She isn't a criminal, instead the spends her days gardening and fishing. Her traits are: hotheaded, loner, loves the outdoors.

Claire has a YA son with Jared Frio, named James. I don't remember what his traits are because I recently moved him out to live with his girlfriend, Candy Behr. He's a mixologist.

Claire and Nate have two children together. Rose and Robin.
    Rose is a YA. She's my all time favorite sim. Ever. Her traits are: Insane, childish, goofball. She's currently in a relationship with Johnny Zest. Rose owns a clothing boutique for bohemian and hippie fashion. She's completed 3 aspirations so far, and maxed quite a few skills. She's the leader of my movie club.

Robin was just born in game. He's still an infant. But I'm sure he'll do great things, and he'll be a little cutie if he looks anything like his sister.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I need to check my game -- can't remember some of the names.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    edited January 2016
    My current Sim is Malcolm Watson, who's a level 2 Tech Guru(?)

I married him off to Haven Morgan, and now currently they have a son named Edwin Watson who's a baby.

Malcolm is a Genius, Geek, and Bookworm.

Haven is also a Geek, Perfectionist, and Genius, but wants to be a mixologist.

Right now they live in a one bedroom house that I got lazy and ran out of his money on so just waiting for him to earn it lol/
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    NiniNini Posts: 309 Member
    Nini wrote: »
    I am playing the Nair family with Madelene, Satz and their three children: Eva, Max and Marie.

Madelene was the daughter of a famous musician and comedian and she was very intimidated by her parents' success (these are the parents: i.imgur.com/PhKshir.png). She also had always been a bit of a geek and, although very pretty, never really wore make up and liked her big glasses and baggy clothes. One day, when she was a teenager, her mom invited her co-workers to meet up in their home. She came across Satz, who was a (very young) YA. She fell in love instantly, but he was this popular, hot musician and married = not available.

Time went by and Madelene continued to be a shy geek who was an overperformer in her Tech Guru career. She made a few friends at work and would mostly relax at home. Her mom was worried that Mad wasn't dating anyone because the mom was becoming older and wanted a grandchild. One day, her mom invited her co-workers to her birthday party as she was turning into an Elder. Satz, of course, came to the party. While Madelene hid in the room most of the time, her mom convinced Satz to leave his wife as she didn't think they were a nice match. Satz agreed and broke up with his wife.

Then the mother kept inviting Satz over all the time to hang out and Madelene ended up becoming his friend and flirted with him a few times after one too many drinks. One day, he asked her on a date (photo here: i.imgur.com/JblueBE.png) and the rest is history. They are still married and very happy with each other.

OT: Madelene is already the 4th generation that I've been playing and I always play the first born of the family. Since she had triplets, but the first one to "arrive" was Eva, I will continue the game with Eva once she turns into a YA!

UPDATE: Eva (5th generation) and her siblings became teens and her relationship with Marie deteriorated further. After fighting with her on a daily basis, Eva has had enough and killed her sister in the pool. After she turned into a YA, her parents kicked her out without any money and she decided to marry men for money. Since she's had her first taste of killing someone with her sister, I decided to turn this generation of the game into the Black Widow Challenge. Eva has so far killed two husbands and has a child and a baby on the way!
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    The Covingtons are my main family that I usually play/spend a lot of time on. I'm always planning things for them; and even planning things that *could* happen for them if we were to get certain expansion packs. x-x

I originally created this family in the Sims 3; however, with faulty hardware.. I had to stop playing it, so I moved them over to The Sims 4 and tried to recreate them. By far, was my favorite family of Sims 3. So fun to play.. though with the Sims 4... it has made it hard to "remake" them due to some aspects missing. ;x.

24433452545_3eb4fe0955_c.jpg
    Elijah Covington is in the middle of changing jobs, in The Sims 3, he was an inventor/handyman and Fire Fighter with the coward trait. Hehe. OH, how I miss this trait so much. When he would see ghosts, or something, he'd scream and fall over and faint. Cracked me up! Ea, we need more traits, k, thanks. However, now in The Sims 4, I don't know what I want him to be. I kind of just gave him the Tech career, but I'm not really feeling that. His skills are handiness, and thinking about making him stay at home and work on woodworking.

24351739971_3bba6e1d69_c.jpg
    Freya Covington. Wife of Elijah. In Sims 3 she was to become a witch (I still plan to make her a witch, if we get a "Supernatural" expansion pack again. PLEASE, EA. :'( )... she was clumsy, family oriented, nurturing, unstable (as much as this trait frustrated me to no end! I LOVED it.), and childish. x-x Elijah and Freya had two sons; a child and a toddler. ♥

Freya is working on Gardening, Baking, and Cooking; and I'm also thinking about making her start up the photography skill.. just because I really want her to be able to take pictures of all kinds of things and as Expansion packs and Game Packs come out and we get some more family play, I'll be able to take pictures of those for her "collection" around the house. (:

As of right now, it is just Elijah and Freya. I'm hesitant to have children because of that SCARY jump from infant to child. x-x Though, infants are super cute in the game, but I don't know. Tied to bassinet is kind of disappointing.. and so I feel that the couple has plenty of time to get skills up, their careers, and even maybe a bakery and photography studio for Freya before they have children. I miss toddlers. :(
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    The Edges I have been playing since the game was released and the mom and dad had a child and the mom divorced her first husband. Then she remarried and had 3 kids and her husband cheated on her with the next door neighbor who was an alien. So then the mom adopted a girl because her kids were all boys. She got remarried after she found out she was pregnant again. But after she was newly married her husband died of laughter. Then she got remarried again and after she had a girl she had her husband's child a boy. Now almost all her kids have families of there own and their kids have kids all spread out in the neighborhoods.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641