Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dangan Ronpa Mafia- Town Win

Comments

• Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,265 Member
    Tip wrote: »
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    They're coming.
    14ctpgw.jpg
    THEY'RE COMING!!!!!

I don't even have a rubbie duckie.

Besides, Twiddle is a nice rubber duckie :)

Promise?
    157j1hz.jpg

Rosey. What have I told you about your fear of rubber duckies. It's irrational.

It's NOT irrational! They're out to get us!
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,298 Member
    Good to see a good few people here, even if some ducks are fairly shady looking.

I assume we're gona try for a lynch? Day 1 is always the hardest ugh.

Ok, so down to business (taking a break from taking down my Xmas tree, was too emotional. Have my wall e decoration packed away safe so that's all I was worried about)

I feel better knowing there's no third party in this game,hopefully it'll be easier to sort the goodies from the baddies.
    How many mafia do you think there are? 4? Which leaves 8 of us good guys.. Hope we can figure out a good choice for lynching.

Lol, I hope there aren't four Mafia. Things aren't looking too good for us if there are.

I'd say probably three. That is the normal amount for 14 people. I think you thinking there is a four might be a townslip, but I'M not going to rely on it too much because I've messed up that before. I'm just not sure that you would think to fake something like that since you haven't played in a while.

We are technically supposed to No Lynch with an even number of players, but I don't really want to. Hopefully we have a saving role.
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    hello
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    Actually, with 12 it is either 3 or 2 Mafia. It depends, really on how many PRS Town has but I don't know if Jake was thinking about that.
  • Options
    Skelda wrote: »
    Good to see a good few people here, even if some ducks are fairly shady looking.

Ok, so down to business (taking a break from taking down my Xmas tree, was too emotional. Have my wall e decoration packed away safe so that's all I was worried about)

I feel better knowing there's no third party in this game,hopefully it'll be easier to sort the goodies from the baddies.
    How many mafia do you think there are? 4? Which leaves 8 of us good guys.. Hope we can figure out a good choice for lynching.

Lol, I hope there aren't four Mafia. Things aren't looking too good for us if there are.

I'd say probably three. That is the normal amount for 14 people. I think you thinking there is a four might be a townslip, but I'M not going to rely on it too much because I've messed up that before. I'm just not sure that you would think to fake something like that since you haven't played in a while.

We are technically supposed to No Lynch with an even number of players, but I don't really want to. Hopefully we have a saving role.

remember what happened last time you said that? and I think the time before too?

that doesn't work in closed setups where a role might make numbers odd, better to wait until mylo

there are 12 people, not 14, btw
    Mafia Stats:
  • Options
    Vote: Emily I feel comfortable with.
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member

Still getting used to the numbers in this game.

I remember last game someobe said something about the best time for a no lynch, couldn't remember if it was odd or even numbers.
    If we're supposed to do a no lynch then are you voting for Emily?

I agree with tip that we Deffo need to avoid a mislynch, could be a terrible start to the game.

• Options
    TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    They're coming.
    14ctpgw.jpg
    THEY'RE COMING!!!!!

Promise?
    157j1hz.jpg

-.-' *glares*
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    They're coming.
    14ctpgw.jpg
    THEY'RE COMING!!!!!

Promise?
    157j1hz.jpg

A duck revolution?! :o That just qauckers, What would ducks want to revolt about......

tumblr_m1brxbp6s81qleof2o1_250_zpsffa9512a.gif

Oh crud the beard knows my plan! :s

Speaking of which can you have a fear of rubber ducks? I'll have to look up what thats called.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

?!?!?!
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    They're coming.
    14ctpgw.jpg
    THEY'RE COMING!!!!!

Promise?
    157j1hz.jpg

A duck revolution?! :o That just qauckers, What would ducks want to revolt about......

Speaking of which can you have a fear of rubber ducks? I'll have to look up what thats called.

Found that anatidaephobia is the fear of ducks always watching you..? @rosey1579
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member

Still getting used to the numbers in this game.

I remember last game someobe said something about the best time for a no lynch, couldn't remember if it was odd or even numbers.
    If we're supposed to do a no lynch then are you voting for Emily?

I agree with tip that we Deffo need to avoid a mislynch, could be a terrible start to the game.

Sorry, that should read
    *why are you voting for Emily? Typing on my phone is hard.
  • Options
    They're coming.
    14ctpgw.jpg
    THEY'RE COMING!!!!!

Promise?
    157j1hz.jpg

Found that anatidaephobia is the fear of ducks always watching you..? @rosey1579

Some call it that. I call it being a wary genius.
  • Options

Why the Emily Vote?

Also, Are we going for a Day 1 Lynch or are we going for a no vote?
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    we should definitely lynch today
    Mafia Stats:
  • Options
    Marvelissa wrote: »

Okey Dokey. :mrgreen:

I think the main thing i'm gunna look out for then is Mafia trying to bandwagon a vote. That could be good starting point.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

I think the main thing i'm gunna look out for then is Mafia trying to bandwagon a vote. That could be good starting point.

But since day one is usually a shot in the dark, wouldn't we WANT to bandwagon so we can get the game moving faster? Or do we want to take our time and hope new evidence comes up in the debates?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    But since day one is usually a shot in the dark, wouldn't we WANT to bandwagon so we can get the game moving faster? Or do we want to take our time and hope new evidence comes up in the debates?

Hmm, Good point. I suppose it all depends on how long we got left to vote. :/

Thats the trouble with day one, We all gots no info to go on.

Edit: For some reason the thread seems to be mangling my posts.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    They're coming.
    14ctpgw.jpg
    THEY'RE COMING!!!!!

Promise?
    157j1hz.jpg

Pfft what are you talking about
    Being afraid of yello fluffy things isn't genius .-.

Um suspicious much? I understand some people prefer voting but I think it is a bad idea cuz we could risk a mislynch.

Um... what? Why?!

I say don't risk Mr. Mislynch :O
    Hence,

Vote: No Lynch
  • Options
    if we lynch today and something stops a kill later, we get a free extra mislynch before we lose

that's why we lynch today
    Mafia Stats:
  • Options
    if we lynch today and something stops a kill later, we get a free extra mislynch before we lose

that's why we lynch today

OK I ADMIT SECRETLY I'M JUST AFRAID OF DIEING N1
  • Options
    Okay Lissa.

Vote: Lissa

I was agreeing with you, I don't know why you are making such a big deal except that you are scum and want to look good.
  • Options
    They're coming.
    14ctpgw.jpg
    THEY'RE COMING!!!!!

Promise?
    157j1hz.jpg

Pfft what are you talking about
    Being afraid of yello fluffy things isn't genius .-.

Um suspicious much? I understand some people prefer voting but I think it is a bad idea cuz we could risk a mislynch.

Um... what? Why?!

I say don't risk Mr. Mislynch :O
    Hence,

Vote: No Lynch

They may look fluffy, but underneath those feathers lie cold, calculating manipulators who don't stop until their targets are wiped out for good. With nothing left behind. Beware.
  • Options
    Okay Lissa.

Vote: Lissa

I was agreeing with you, I don't know why you are making such a big deal except that you are scum and want to look good.

what

i always make a big deal of this stuff
    Mafia Stats: