Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Special badge for Rosemow please!

IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
She never stops helping everyone. I think EA should devise a special discretionary badge for such people :)

Comments

• Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Yes! Citizenship award! Yussss!
  • Options
    NatariaNataria Posts: 587 Member
    i agree :)
    Origin name: Beatrix85
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Yes, please! :)
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    Yes please o:)
  • Options
    SimmerSparklezzzSimmerSparklezzz Posts: 875 Member
    I agree :)

S91Echo.gif?1
  • Options
    SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    100% agree :) rosemow spends so much time giving and helping, she helped me the first time I was here and she's helping me again so it's about time we gave her something back :)

Matthew.
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    I agree!
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    TheDinorhinoTheDinorhino Posts: 618 Member
    SimGuruRosemow
    Hello, good evening and welcome! My name is TheDinorhino but you can call me Dino for short. I love playing The Sims, especially designing and building within the game. Check out my YouTube channel if you want:https://youtube.com/channel/UCh16nY5NDnDUqzwTl0LC9Fg
    Origin ID: TheDinorhino
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    I agree ;)
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    Jess120903Jess120903 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Yes! She's been really helpful to me, she replied to my forums, she helped me become a member. I say yes yes YES!
    you are having a spooky mormon hell dream now!
  • Options
    djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    Agreed! and thank you Rosemeow for all that you do and are around these here forums o:)
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Here! Here! What a wonderful idea! @rosemow is such a fantastic person and so pleasant and helpful! She definitely deserves some recognition. She doesn't just help in the CC & Mods category either. You can see her name everywhere on the boards!
  • Options
    Heart12660Heart12660 Posts: 63 Member
    Definitely! She replies to my questions, and there are A LOT! She's been helping a lot of people, and we should thank her back!
    Boop!

• Options
    MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    Absolutely!!!!

She's just a tremendous help to all who ask for it, she has the "Come And Introduce Yourself" thread for those just coming in here to feel instantly welcome, and of course, her "We Care... Simmers Facing Hard Times" thread isn't something one can find on a lot of forums.

A kind reply , never "to much" for anyone and everyone who writes about anything troubling that's on their minds in the real world.-- is never far behind, and what's more, others on that thread are affected by its caring theme and also put forth kindness and encouragement as well.

Caring is Contageous" and we all have Rosemow to thank for stepping up and getting it started.
  • Options
    Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »
    She never stops helping everyone. I think EA should devise a special discretionary badge for such people :)

I 100% agree, as I was finding my way on the forums it was Rosemow's One Room one week One theme thread that I cut my teeth on,she is just a wonderful person who takes time to read and post, to everyone, supporting, helping acknowledging, her kindness and presence here in the forums is AMAZING!
    Pretty Please lets give this wonderful woman a special badge x x
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    How about a fan club?
    apple-signature.png
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i agree @rosemow deserves a special award since she is helpful to fellow simmers
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    I agree! She is incredibly helpful to new members.
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    It would be cool if they made Rosemow an official SimGuru, it would be nice to see someone outside of Maxis be made a Guru for constantly helping Simmers with their problems on a daily basis(Not just helping them solve game problems but creating a Thread for Simmers to share their real life problems and help each other in facing/overcoming those problems)!!!!!! Only if Rosemow wants that of course :3
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member
    *Raises hand
    Agree! <3
    EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    edited January 2016
    A well-known sims community gossip site that gets translated to "plum" for some reason, commented on this thread and reminded us that Rosemow isn't the first person to be amazingly helpful and get no token of recognition for it. A badge at least for a gesture to these people wouldn't hurt.
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    couldn't agree more
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    MewnieSAMewnieSA Posts: 49 Member
    I suppose I have to be the lone dissenting voice here. No, I disagree.

Rosemow is super helpful and heck, was the first person to greet me here. But I am against any special treatment for any forums posters.
    hello. i am from the internet, eh.
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited January 2016
    If anyone deserves a badge, it's you and your husband, @IngeJones ...
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    Not to take away from rose at all as she is extremely helpful and her dedication to this forum is truly mind-blowing but without the guides, FAQs, links, workarounds, solutions and computer knowledge provided by others - @crinrict, @ceejay402, @igazor, @blunote00, @luthienrising to name but a few - where would the helpful tips and copied and pasted links come from?

And what would those with broken Sims 3 games have done without NRaas? Or the other pioneer modders who built tools like S3pe, S4pe, Delphy's Custard, Zinda's Image Changer etc. Or the extremely helpful MTS site, and all the CC sites to add mountains of objects and clothes to your game?

I digress, I know, but the point I'm making is that there are an awful lot of people who do a massive amount in the community and without them there would be no help to give.
    apple-signature.png