Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thanks EA for the free simpoints.

I don't know how long it's been on the left side of "my page" (probably forever) but I just noticed this morning "Redeem free sim points" and clicked on it and got 1000 simpoints, which was nice, I bought a venue from the store with them.

Comments

• Options
    dx1965dx1965 Posts: 335 Member
    I keep getting 1k, maybe mine is broken and I don't want to take advantage of "free" even though I spent about 400 in last few months. Thanks for reminding me to say thanks.
  • Options
    FrayedFlightFrayedFlight Posts: 520 Member
    edited December 2015
    Thanks for the head's up. I'm only missing a few things I think (or at least only a few things I actually want) and was able to use this link twice for 1,000 each.

Edit: Which would have been better if I hadn't just accidentally spent most of it on something I already had, oh well, lol.
    Post edited by FrayedFlight on
  • Options
    nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    Kalphoenix wrote: »
    Thanks for the head's up. I'm only missing a few things I think (or at least only a few things I actually want) and was able to use this link twice for 1,000 each.

Edit: Which would have been better if I hadn't just accidentally spent most of it on something I already had, oh well, lol.

Oh no! Will the store take it back?

• Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    I also came here to say thank you. I'm not trying to cheat but I've gotten the 1k simpoints twice and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to or not? Is this happening to anyone else? I already own the store, so I just use it for gifting, but I was just wondering if anyone else is getting the 1k simpoints more than once?
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    mooredt21 wrote: »
    I also came here to say thank you. I'm not trying to cheat but I've gotten the 1k simpoints twice and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to or not? Is this happening to anyone else? I already own the store, so I just use it for gifting, but I was just wondering if anyone else is getting the 1k simpoints more than once?

I got mine last month even though I had already gotten them when I registered the base game and World Adventures back in 2011. I believe it's a glitch in the system and that it happened right after they put out patch 1.69.

• Options
    dx1965dx1965 Posts: 335 Member
    I got 4k last time which was very nice but it might be due to how much how I spent.
  • Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    My husband has gotten 3500 points. I got 2000. Wow.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    I got 500

You all are so lucky :p
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012